Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to stop being people pleaser ?

Antichrist

Hi guys .
I would like you to help me in solving some problems related to my character.

I've noticed that when I am among strangers I have an unconscious desire to please them and make them like me. After all, this is bad because it puts me in a vulnerable position, because when someone does not like me, I begin to feel rejected and insecure. I've also noticed that I am sensitive to criticism and afraid of being in an awkward position. I do not know exactly where these are all coming from, but I suspect that these are all the consequences of grewing up in a poor and incomplete family without a father and being bullied at school. Now all these negative qualities do not manifest themselves as strongly as a few years ago, but they still exist and I would like to get rid of them completely because I feel that this does not allow me to be completely free ... from the opinions of others, from their possible negative attitude towards me, etc. I would like to be the one who could openly express his position without fear of what others will think of him. Please give me some advice, maybe some special meditation. Thanks in advance.

Hail Satan!

Nero said:
Hi guys .

I've noticed that when I am among strangers I have an unconscious desire to please them and make them like me. After all, this is bad because it puts me in a vulnerable position, because when someone does not like me, I begin to feel rejected and insecure. I've also noticed that I am sensitive to criticism and afraid of being in an awkward position. I do not know exactly where these are all coming from, but I suspect that these are all the consequences of grewing up in a poor and incomplete family without a father and being bullied at school. Now all these negative qualities do not manifest themselves as strongly as a few years ago, but they still exist and I would like to get rid of them completely because I feel that this does not allow me to be completely free ... from the opinions of others, from their possible negative attitude towards me, etc. I would like to be the one who could openly express his position without fear of what others will think of him. Please give me some advice, maybe some special meditation. Thanks in advance.

Hail Satan!

This will definitely show in the birth chart, you might have a bad Neptune placement. I used to be like this too. For me, it took a good amount of self awareness and introspection, just try to always be aware of your emotions and your behavior and as soon as you notice that you are doing this, make a mental effort to detach. Void meditation also helps with this issue. I think most of this is psychological. And you might just need to adjust your mindset. Consistent meditation in general should be enough to not only make you aware of this but also to fix it, but you might want to do some more specific working if you feel the need, it helps to know exactly where it's coming from. Or you can also use self-hypnosis. If I were you I would look into the birth chart and know what's causing this and from there you'll know what to do exactly. Might be something that will go away on it's own, or something that might require extra work.

Nero said:

Learn to listen and understand people, really feel who they are, become interested in them.

People pleasers generally have a unquenchable thirst to demonstrate their ability to solve other people's problems. You don't really make meaningful connections by doing this, especially if it is unsolicited.

If you are young then there's also a chance you will grow out of it.

To speed things up, try self-analysis techniques, really get to know yourself and continue your regular meditation schedule. You will find in time, as you learn more about yourself, you will automatically be learning about others as well. As within so without.

Clean your throat chakra. That chakra is the one who affect the emotions(anxiety,depression,saddnes and so on can come from it if is not clean)

Search on this forum for : THROAT CHAKRA CLEAN ; THROAT CHAKRA YOGA

And do the meditations.

Get rejected by a couple of girls.

Probably not though.

Nero said:
Hi guys .

Hail Satan!

I would recommend to you to work on your Solar Plexus and Throat Chakra in the JoS Page. Seems like you need an ego boost. I was insecure too as a kid, going to military and doing sports helped me. Also to remove fears, try to do what you are afraid of, face them and they will dissapear. That is my opinion. Ask yourself, what is special about me? What am i proud of? Surely, there is something. We are all unique in our own way.

Learn to understand you chart, and apply corrective measures one at a time on parts that are weakened or otherwise bad. Look what aspects Neptune and Saturn make, for one. Look at the fixed stars and conjuctions (max. 2 degree orb) to your natal planets, houses and Moons nodes. You can empower weakened parts and/or remove negative influence on other end with Munka, Ansuz and Uruz. One by one you will improve.

Henu the Great said:
Learn to understand you chart, and apply corrective measures one at a time on parts that are weakened or otherwise bad. Look what aspects Neptune and Saturn make, for one. Look at the fixed stars and conjuctions (max. 2 degree orb) to your natal planets, houses and Moons nodes. You can empower weakened parts and/or remove negative influence on other end with Munka, Ansuz and Uruz. One by one you will improve.

Okay , thank you. I'm already working upon weakened parts .

BTW , what are fixed stars and how do they affect natal planets ?

Nero said:
Henu the Great said:

Essentials can be found from here: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astro_index.html

Henu the Great said:
Nero said:
Henu the Great said:

Essentials can be found from here: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astro_index.html

Thank you

The best thing that you can do to increse selfesteem as a male(while doing the meditations and learning about your chart) is picking up some form of sport. My advice would be some form of martial arts, and don't wait too long, start as soon as you can. Good luck

Nero said:
Henu the Great said:

Honestly, have you made any progress on this between the 9 months~ you've been absent? If you haven't, it's time to make significantly more effort.

RED DAWN said:
Nero said:
Henu the Great said:

Honestly, have you made any progress on this between the 9 months~ you've been absent? If you haven't, it's time to make significantly more effort.

Yeah , I have. The problem was my low self-esteem and a weak ego. I have done chakra cleansing, sun and Mars squares ( Mars square helped me most out of these). Now I feel better and have become more confident and cockier. I like it, it feels good. Honestly, I started doing these all after my girlfriend had left me for another man ( he is a mixed jew, which adds to my pain even more , lol). This situation almost shattered me, but at the same time pushed me to work on myself.

RED DAWN said:
Nero said:
Henu the Great said:

BTW, what do you mean by saying "significantly more effort"?

Nero said:
RED DAWN said:
Nero said:

BTW, what do you mean by saying "significantly more effort"?

Don't mind me brutha, I'm just a troll

Nero said:
Hi guys .

Hail Satan!

I know a very easy and simple way.If you have such thoughts. when the thought comes.or emotion feeling impulse.ok i'll think about that in 10 years.you should say.It comes to mind 10 years later.But then you don't care.This is private information. It is not said anywhere.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back