Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magnetism vs Gravity

SyrArisMarsMartin

The way i understand it is that the theory of Gravity was cretaed by jews to hide from us the reality of Magnetism. Is that correct?

Magnetism is a property of electrons while gravity is a property of matter.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Master said:

So it is kind of a lower form/level of Magnetism in a way?

No, they are different forces and properties.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Master said:

The entire Cosmos consists of Electro-Magnetic forces.
Electricity and magnetism are counter parts of the same duality, with no electricity there is no magnetism and vice versa.

The swastika is an explanation of this very duality. Let fields circulate and the counter part shoots at 90Degrees out.

Everything in this world is electromagnetic in nature, our souls, light, and yes probably even gravity.

Even mechanical forces are electric in nature, because when you push something away from you, in reality your electrons apply a force on other electrons of what you push away.

Electricity and Magnetism are a duality that are omnipresent in this universe. With electro-magnetic-waves, the magnetic aspect and the electric aspect maintain each other, so the wave can travel through space - light is an example.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
The way i understand it is that the theory of Gravity was cretaed by jews to hide from us the reality of Magnetism. Is that correct?

Bro I'd have to search through a mountain of trash to get to that kind of nonsense, where did you even read this?

NinRick said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Master said:

Electricity and magnetism are counter parts of the same duality, with no electricity there is no magnetism and vice versa.

The swastika is an explanation of this very duality. Let fields circulate and the counter part shoots at 90Degrees out.

Everything in this world is electromagnetic in nature, our souls, light, and yes probably even gravity.

Even mechanical forces are electric in nature, because when you push something away from you, in reality your electrons apply a force on other electrons of what you push away.

Electricity and Magnetism are a duality that are omnipresent in this universe. With electro-magnetic-waves, the magnetic aspect and the electric aspect maintain each other, so the wave can travel through space - light is an example.

You are right about the duality of electromagnetism but gravity is a different interaction or force. Electrons have spin, matter i.e. protons and neutrons have more properties because they are more complex and larger structures. Protons and neutrons also possess spin and therefore also have electromagnetic force.

Gravity (if it is real) is something that no non-ascended human will ever be able to understand and make a true explanation and equation for it. It’s just speculation. Only the Demons understand space and how it works.

Master said:
NinRick said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

You are right about the duality of electromagnetism but gravity is a different interaction or force. Electrons have spin, matter i.e. protons and neutrons have more properties because they are more complex and larger structures. Protons and neutrons also possess spin and therefore also have electromagnetic force.

As I see it modern physics isn’t fully aware of what gravity is, all we have is effect and cause which are described in Kepler‘s Laws, if I am not mistaken.
Also this set of rules is super old, even the relativity theory is pretty old tbh. One important fact they forgot to formulate is that gravity affects everything and still penetrates everything.

With other forces it is not like that, this is very specific to gravity. You can not shield yourself from it.
E-Fields/emw, use a conducive plate. Magnetic field, use an iron plate. Particles, use a shield. Gravity, unavoidable. This is key to understand it more.

All we know is that gravity exists, and that masses attract each other mutually. I am not aware that they say that gravity is electromagnetic in nature, all I said is that I suspect it to be, for once because HPHC mentioned it one time, and also because everything else is electromagnetic in nature.

This is just my own guess, but I don’t really believe that electrons, Protons and Neutrons are just „balls“, I think this model will change in the next years.
Only because we can explain many things, doesn’t mean that this model is accurate. Mass deficiency is an example that can not be explained by that, looks more like frequencies that constructIvely and destructively interfere, they don’t delete each other just cancel each other out. Once you separate them in their own components, everything is as it was before - just like with interfering waves.

But you are right, there has to be a frequency and polarisation involved, (like a spin) with something else which we just don’t know yet. For a fact there has to be a frequency and wave nature involved as even in the single slid experiment, electrons and even neutrons interfere with themselves - this shows that they have to be waves, and I don’t think that balls would behave like that.

Also many scientists doubt the electron spin, as the calculations show following.. if an election had a spin of s = (1/2) h [reduced plank spectrum] this would mean that an electron needed to spin 85000000000000000000000000000000000 times per second, in other words assuming an electron is 1.0E-19 m in diameter, the surface of the electron had to spin 8900000000 times faster than the speed of light.
You can do the calculations yourself, it‘s just angular moment calculation.

When you look at the orbital model of valence electrons, you are able to tell with 90% certainty, in which area electrons are. Look at them, they do 3 Dimensional loops. In my view the Stern-Gerlach Experiment could also be explained by that, simply because the electrons run in loops causing them to become slightly magnetic in the process. But then again, at any given time the electrons are everywhere at once, they form a super position, with 90% certainty to be in specific orbitals. So basically, you could tell the electrons anything to do, and they would be able to do it, because at any given time they are everywhere, again I don’t feel like balls would be able to do that.

What I wanted to say by that is that our current models contradict themselves to a certain degree and that someday our models will change forever, and we will be saying in the future „oh people really believed in stuff like that?“

It’s just like with our meditations and the soul. For us this is very obvious, we feel energy and our souls, we are daily aware of that and use it for our own advancement and purpose. While it has become something natural and obvious to us, other people are oblivious of it. Some times I think „how was I not aware of my soul earlier? How did I miss it?“

One day science will advance so far that we can even explain spirituality, as science models and explains reality while you simply experience reality using spirituality. At least the above is how I think about it.

Oh and btw feel free to let me know what you think about any of it, I love to talk about physics, I just have nobody who is into that stuff.

NinRick said:
Master said:
NinRick said:

As I see it modern physics isn’t fully aware of what gravity is, all we have is effect and cause which are described in Kepler‘s Laws, if I am not mistaken.
Also this set of rules is super old, even the relativity theory is pretty old tbh. One important fact they forgot to formulate is that gravity affects everything and still penetrates everything.

With other forces it is not like that, this is very specific to gravity. You can not shield yourself from it.
E-Fields/emw, use a conducive plate. Magnetic field, use an iron plate. Particles, use a shield. Gravity, unavoidable. This is key to understand it more.

All we know is that gravity exists, and that masses attract each other mutually. I am not aware that they say that gravity is electromagnetic in nature, all I said is that I suspect it to be, for once because HPHC mentioned it one time, and also because everything else is electromagnetic in nature.

This is just my own guess, but I don’t really believe that electrons, Protons and Neutrons are just „balls“, I think this model will change in the next years.
Only because we can explain many things, doesn’t mean that this model is accurate. Mass deficiency is an example that can not be explained by that, looks more like frequencies that constructIvely and destructively interfere, they don’t delete each other just cancel each other out. Once you separate them in their own components, everything is as it was before - just like with interfering waves.

But you are right, there has to be a frequency and polarisation involved, (like a spin) with something else which we just don’t know yet. For a fact there has to be a frequency and wave nature involved as even in the single slid experiment, electrons and even neutrons interfere with themselves - this shows that they have to be waves, and I don’t think that balls would behave like that.

Also many scientists doubt the electron spin, as the calculations show following.. if an election had a spin of s = (1/2) h [reduced plank spectrum] this would mean that an electron needed to spin 85000000000000000000000000000000000 times per second, in other words assuming an electron is 1.0E-19 m in diameter, the surface of the electron had to spin 8900000000 times faster than the speed of light.

When you look at the orbital model of valence electrons, you are able to tell with 90% certainty, in which area electrons are. Look at them, they do 3 Dimensional loops. In my view the Stern-Gerlach Experiment could also be explained by that, simply because the electrons run in loops causing them to become slightly magnetic in the process. But then again, at any given time the electrons are everywhere at once, they form a super position, with 90% certainty to be in specific orbitals. So basically, you could tell the electrons anything to do, and they would be able to do it, because at any given time they are everywhere, again I don’t feel like balls would be able to do that.

What I wanted to say by that is that our current models contradict themselves to a certain degree and that someday our models will change forever, and we will be saying in the future „oh people really believed in stuff like that?“

It’s just like with our meditations and the soul. For us this is very obvious, we feel energy and our souls, we are daily aware of that and use it for our own advancement and purpose. While it has become something natural and obvious to us, other people are oblivious of it. Some times I think „how was I not aware of my soul earlier? How did I miss it?“

One day science will advance so far that we can even explain spirituality, as science models and explains reality while you simply experience reality using spirituality. At least the above is how I think about it.

Oh and btw feel free to let me know what you think about any of it, I love to talk about physics, I just have nobody who is into that stuff.

Gravity is a conservative force field, it looks like a collection of forces. Your observation about the structures and shapes of elementary particles is very clever and correct. This is analogous to the primitive microscopes that see little detail of cells.

If you study elementary particles, you will see that there is a lot of diversity, categories, families, etc., like in biology and chemistry.

I don't know if you are aware but we are looking for an electron-like particle as a safer alternative to be used for data transmission at much higher frequencies. We thought neutrinos were the solution because they have no mass but then we saw that they collect mass as they travel. Perhaps a type of neutrino or other particle will be the solution for this purpose. There is a different type of electron, it is very big and has a lot of mass but it is not very stable and has a short life.

Master said:
NinRick said:
Master said:

Gravity is a conservative force field, it looks like a collection of forces. Your observation about the structures and shapes of elementary particles is very clever and correct. This is analogous to the primitive microscopes that see little detail of cells.

If you study elementary particles, you will see that there is a lot of diversity, categories, families, etc., like in biology and chemistry.

I don't know if you are aware but we are looking for an electron-like particle as a safer alternative to be used for data transmission at much higher frequencies. We thought neutrinos were the solution because they have no mass but then we saw that they collect mass as they travel. Perhaps a type of neutrino or other particle will be the solution for this purpose. There is a different type of electron, it is very big and has a lot of mass but it is not very stable and has a short life.

I wasn't very clear, with the analogy I was referring to the shapes and details we currently see and describe, which will obviously change when we see more and better.

If the ultimate speed in the Universe is instant transmission with no transmission time in between. Something the Gods can do unless even astral projection is subject to speed limit.

Then doesn't that mean even if we have this neutrino/electron at such speeds over the speed of light that in essence it's still slower but extremely fast in comparison to instant transmission. Much faster then our own wave propagation technology.

The Universe is infinite and unlimited in all directions but some of the Gods have iterated going or delving into the ends of the Universe mentioning no consciousness perhaps Universe still expanding and developing over time.

Shouldn't we focus on a particulate matter that goes through the spiritual plane is not subject to physical nor spiritual interference i.e. perfect transmitter. And on top of that is instantaneous. Something akin to telepathy but for physical digital aspect. If telepathy is instantaneous then we need to base our technology on some form of akashic level properties.

Gear88 said:
If the ultimate speed in the Universe is instant transmission with no transmission time in between. Something the Gods can do unless even astral projection is subject to speed limit.

Then doesn't that mean even if we have this neutrino/electron at such speeds over the speed of light that in essence it's still slower but extremely fast in comparison to instant transmission. Much faster then our own wave propagation technology.

The Universe is infinite and unlimited in all directions but some of the Gods have iterated going or delving into the ends of the Universe mentioning no consciousness perhaps Universe still expanding and developing over time.

Shouldn't we focus on a particulate matter that goes through the spiritual plane is not subject to physical nor spiritual interference i.e. perfect transmitter. And on top of that is instantaneous. Something akin to telepathy but for physical digital aspect. If telepathy is instantaneous then we need to base our technology on some form of akashic level properties.

Yes, the technological advances related to telepathy will be truly epic.

That stupid enemy :x

I suggest you to stay away from these crazy cultists who will all claim that Gravity is "false", especially if they are Flat-Earthers. These people need to believe that Gravity is somewhat "false" in order to prove that "if the Earth is round, people on the other side would fall in the void". Pretty insane bullshit! Just because the Moon-landing was an hoax, it is not an excuse to push pseudo-scientific theories, including the one that says "the Moon is an hologram".

Honestly, if they were to prove that the "Earth is flat because the Bible says so", then, instead of pointing to the "corners of the Earth", they should locate the mount described in the verse they use to "prove" their claims.

Nimrod33 said:
I suggest you to stay away from these crazy cultists who will all claim that Gravity is "false", especially if they are Flat-Earthers. These people need to believe that Gravity is somewhat "false" in order to prove that "if the Earth is round, people on the other side would fall in the void". Pretty insane bullshit! Just because the Moon-landing was an hoax, it is not an excuse to push pseudo-scientific theories, including the one that says "the Moon is an hologram".

Honestly, if they were to prove that the "Earth is flat because the Bible says so", then, instead of pointing to the "corners of the Earth", they should locate the mount described in the verse they use to "prove" their claims.

But the Earth IS flat in occult speak.

In the Geometry(Counting of the Earth) a Square represents Earth, a cube extruded into 3D from the square is also Earthly in nature.

The jews, shabbos, and xtians simply took occult knowledge and turned it into a weapon for the masses to consume to keep the stupidity going.

They are literally spouting LITERALIZATION of occult concepts.

In other words it's not wrong to literalize some occult concepts as it has applications in different technologies. But this one is just outright retarded and meant to cause issues. People debate simply to mentally masturbate on this subject.

All the stars you see will be all the stars you'll ever see. This is why it's easy to consult them because their here with us "in the now". You cannot measure light years. E=MC Jewish star. Find me a machine that can and I will call you H.G WELLS. Your consciousness is the path way to a material world/plane/realm wether we see it the same way or not.

Gear88 said:
Nimrod33 said:

But the Earth IS flat in occult speak.

In the Geometry(Counting of the Earth) a Square represents Earth, a cube extruded into 3D from the square is also Earthly in nature.

The jews, shabbos, and xtians simply took occult knowledge and turned it into a weapon for the masses to consume to keep the stupidity going.

They are literally spouting LITERALIZATION of occult concepts.

In other words it's not wrong to literalize some occult concepts as it has applications in different technologies. But this one is just outright retarded and meant to cause issues. People debate simply to mentally masturbate on this subject.

I would honestly leave 2D things to beings with a 2D consciousness, such as plant life and invertebrates.

Earth rules the material realm, which is 3D. Hence why its platonic solid is a cube/hexahedron. For humans, Earth is not flat at all. Currently, human beings are barely 4D (the mind and awareness above vertebrate animals) with 5D souls (re: the sermon where it was explained Satan created our souls in the 5th dimension).

So, I disagree with Earth being flat in 'occult speak'. You cannot make anything 2D in our reality, so what application does it actually have in technology? Even sheets of paper have volume, which can be shown by stacking them. If they had no volume, stacking would do nothing. They would always remain flat, because 0 added to many other 0 is still 0.

Woden said:
No, the jew didn't come up with the theory of gravity.

Isaac Newton's Theory of Universal Gravity explains how it works (Apple falling off the tree analogy).

What happens in an astrological sense; is all physical matter has mutal attraction, which is one of the greater forces. We see this everywhere on Earth with gravity and the motion and orbits of the planet's, relative to each other, and around the Sun.

I don't have much knowledge of Astrology, but there are some here who do, but apparently the planet's have there own specific energy which influence each other by their orbits relative to each other in the solar system. Our birth chart is an explanation of our personal traits accordingly to the position of the planet's influence on us at the time of our birth (I hope I got this right). That's about the limit of my knowledge of Astrology, but I hope to know more, as I'm just starting to get involved in it now.

No doubt as one attains the Godhead, he/she has a universal understanding of celestial mechanics and the different levels of existence. The physical universe we perceive is at a very low level of consciousness, which we would've moved past if the enemy hadn't halted man's spiritual development.

https://mega.nz/file/2DJwgBDR#vb64yrl0HH8sXGKYuAi8EJoLfrFH3qZ2vkHP7fU5Zw8

It should be (constant G × mass of a × mass of b) : (distance ab to the second)

We find the force with which two bodies are attracted (in N), each object in existence exerts an attraction on another object and the only reason they do not come closer in time is because the F of the friction is higher.

These things are related to the principles of dynamics of Isaac Newton (it was said that he was a Satanist if I'm not mistaken), his ideas perfected those of Galileo, and those of Galileo perfected those of Aristotle.

Then Kikestein came along and said that Newton's laws were not valid when it comes to very large measurements, which is probably rubbish, but who knows?

Nimrod33 said:

Oy vey! What are you talking about? Of course it's flat, even the Bible says so. Oy veeey!

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Gravity (if it is real) is something that no non-ascended human will ever be able to understand and make a true explanation and equation for it. It’s just speculation. Only the Demons understand space and how it works.

hey gentile, you haven't been on for awhile, are you good?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back