Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR WIN:ZUCKERBOT LOST 6,6 BILLION

SigTyr

Results of last schedule already manifested :twisted:
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/forbes-rich-list-mark-zuckerberg-s-wealth-falls-by-ps6-6-billion-in-space-of-a-year-a4083366.html

That's on top of Pandora Papers.
Those who didn't see , I highly recommend.
This is fucking huge win!

If only this shut down would last a week. It would ruin kikebook. It already brought down kikeberg down on the list of one of the wealthiest "people" on earth.

I haven't read much about the Pandora papers but from what little I read it seems like a desperate attempt to put blame on other politicians that aren't in the US since it didn't have one single US politician on there. I could be wrong but if this is the case its still something to rejoice about as it seems like desperate attempt by the enemy to throw their own under the bus since they probably knew this info was going to come out regardless.

Why is it a win? He still has billions, facebook still happily operating… wtf we won?

hailourtruegod said:
If only this shut down would last a week. It would ruin kikebook. It already brought down kikeberg down on the list of one of the wealthiest "people" on earth.

I haven't read much about the Pandora papers but from what little I read it seems like a desperate attempt to put blame on other politicians that aren't in the US since it didn't have one single US politician on there. I could be wrong but if this is the case its still something to rejoice about as it seems like desperate attempt by the enemy to throw their own under the bus since they probably knew this info was going to come out regardless.
Both of events are not what it seems now.
That's a tip of an iceberg.

But it lools like with a help of our RTR shit hit the fan and enemy is in desperate attempt to cover shit up. We have to wait and see how this all would manifest. I have positive feelings about this all.

Shutdown of servers most likely to purge some data before possible investigation. From what I've noticed suggestions of "people you may know" on jewbook seems to be reseted. I think they moved data generated by AI aomewhere else from a main servers, as I don't believe that they would simply delete it.

As for pandora papers there are millions of documents, I will be surprised if nothing from those would compromise US politicians.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back