Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have questions about Haures

One Wire Phenomenon

Will she help me with the entity problem? I was lying in bed and the abuse I am getting from this thing is unbearable. I almost started crying and wished Satan will just kill it for me but then I thought about the Demons and that they are powerful enough to help me. I saw Haures can maybe help me. Can I summon her for this reason? Just need to make sure.
Also the zodiac position
That date
Planet
Candle colour
Plant
Metal and so forth does this have to be included in the summoning ritual?I know the candle colour has to be but what about the rest?
I really feel this is a very important favour and I know I really want it so what can I give her in return? What if she does ask for something and I don't understand what she really wants due to communication error on my part?

FLAUROS aka HAVRES, HAURES

Zodiac Position: 15-19 degrees of Aquarius
February 4th-8th
Tarot Card: 6 of Swords
Planet: Mercury
Candle color: Purple
Plant: Skullcap
Metal: Mercury
Element: Air
Haures rules 36 legions of spirits and is a Night Demon
Haures discerns past, present, and future. She destroys and burns enemies of the mage and kills men by fire and protects the mage against other spirits. She knows all secrets and will bring harm to one's foes. Haures is female. Her golden hair can turn to blood red. She has large eyes that match her hair. There is no white in them at all. She is a beautiful Demoness. She is very fair skinned with long legs and is thinly built. She is rather calm and quiet, and she floats on the air. She appeared without wings.
SIGIL

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Will she help me with the entity problem? I was lying in bed and the abuse I am getting from this thing is unbearable. I almost started crying and wished Satan will just kill it for me but then I thought about the Demons and that they are powerful enough to help me. I saw Haures can maybe help me. Can I summon her for this reason? Just need to make sure.
Also the zodiac position
That date
Planet
Candle colour
Plant
Metal and so forth does this have to be included in the summoning ritual?I know the candle colour has to be but what about the rest?
I really feel this is a very important favour and I know I really want it so what can I give her in return? What if she does ask for something and I don't understand what she really wants due to communication error on my part?

FLAUROS aka HAVRES, HAURES

Zodiac Position: 15-19 degrees of Aquarius
February 4th-8th
Tarot Card: 6 of Swords
Planet: Mercury
Candle color: Purple
Plant: Skullcap
Metal: Mercury
Element: Air
Haures rules 36 legions of spirits and is a Night Demon
Haures discerns past, present, and future. She destroys and burns enemies of the mage and kills men by fire and protects the mage against other spirits. She knows all secrets and will bring harm to one's foes. Haures is female. Her golden hair can turn to blood red. She has large eyes that match her hair. There is no white in them at all. She is a beautiful Demoness. She is very fair skinned with long legs and is thinly built. She is rather calm and quiet, and she floats on the air. She appeared without wings.
SIGIL

I have summoned Haures in the past, about 11 years ago, when I was very new and she did banish the entities that were bothering me and also cleansing my area.
However, and I really hate to break this to you, the entities come back, eventually. Repeatedly, and I did summon her more than once, when I didn't know better.

Are you going to keep summoning her each time?
The best thing to do is to make your aura of protection really strong, more than once a day. Especially upon waking up in the morning and before going to sleep at night (or whenever you wake up, and when before going to sleep.)

Cleaning your aura before you sleep is also mega-important. I noticed that when my aura is cleaned before bed, and I do the aura of protection, I don't get nightmares or attacks from entities.

You need to eventually do this on your own, for maintenance. Sure, summon Haures, the first time, if you need to and want to, but have you seen the Banishing Ritual on Joy of Satan?

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

Getting rid of entities is 100% doable by yourself.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

Also, check this out: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=55383

Henu the Great said:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

Can't you just give me the information I am asking for instead of giving me links I already am planning on doing?
If you really wanted to help me you could go back to my thread I asked about the Rosary and some things concerning this. I got a awnser from blitz but not all the information I wanted. It's really insulting if you keep giving me the same link that you did and not helping me with further information.
Damnit I'm not advanced yet what don't you understand. I'm asking questions about this particular Goddess.

I don't want to be rude or seem ungreatful because I am very greatful it's just I need to be fully prepared for this if I am going to succeed. This entity is not a joke it's extremely serious and its way more advanced than me. I need to first figure out some stuff and see clearly. Maybe this Goddess can help me that's what I am asking?

Henu the Great said:

You know what fine I don't need the Gods the Gods are only there for people who are worthy and who need real help.
I'm just a low life trash that lives in the woods and who thinks like a donkey and let's the Jew ride him.

Why do I need their help I am what I am. Just a donkey

Leaving this house for good

Can't you just give me the information I am asking for instead of giving me links I already am planning on doing?
If you really wanted to help me you could go back to my thread I asked about the Rosary and some things concerning this. I got a awnser from blitz but not all the information I wanted. It's really insulting if you keep giving me the same link that you did and not helping me with further information.
Damnit I'm not advanced yet what don't you understand. I'm asking questions about this particular Goddess.

I don't want to be rude or seem ungreatful because I am very greatful it's just I need to be fully prepared for this if I am going to succeed. This entity is not a joke it's extremely serious and its way more advanced than me. I need to first figure out some stuff and see clearly. Maybe this Goddess can help me that's what I am asking?
Wow, that escalated quickly...

Thing is, we are supposed to be independent in our practices and not rely on higher powers for help all the time.

What I linked is indeed totally doable by you, or anyone else. The difference by a beginner and higher levels is such that those with more expierence or predisposition towards magick will get results faster / better. In other words, a 40 day working for someone else might be 90 days for you when we look at the return of investment.

And to contact a Goddess, all you need to do is to summon them. You can also communicate via sigils. It's not too complicated. You can even do a working, and ask for a little helping hand so to speak, like with returning curses 1. Why make it so complicated? You can do this, and that is why I listed those links. The reason I linked the deprogramming from xianity link is that you suffer from xian mentality, so that should help you.

Henu the Great said:

Thing is, we are supposed to be independent in our practices and not rely on higher powers for help all the time.

What I linked is indeed totally doable by you, or anyone else. The difference by a beginner and higher levels is such that those with more expierence or predisposition towards magick will get results faster / better. In other words, a 40 day working for someone else might be 90 days for you when we look at the return of investment.

And to contact a Goddess, all you need to do is to summon them. You can also communicate via sigils. It's not too complicated. You can even do a working, and ask for a little helping hand so to speak, like with returning curses 1. Why make it so complicated? You can do this, and that is why I listed those links. The reason I linked the deprogramming from xianity link is that you suffer from xian mentality, so that should help you.

I haven't asked anything from the Gods before. I just knew they were there and real and are watching over me in a way but my situation is something I cannot handle alone. I thought I could but I cannot. I prayed to Father Satan last night and asked for help. I was in tears afterwards and then whent to sleep. I think He showed me something in a dream.
I'm planning on meditating on it tonight.

Sorry for my behaviour I'm just really really worried.

Henu the Great said:

Thanx to Sketches she put this in her signature
https://ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=46934&sid=4fb1bccc42aa261f9a13096a683f3974

The bargain I made with the entity was basically my soul. I did not know of Spiritual Satanism at the time. I whent very deep into a trance hoping to die but I was fooled by this creature. When I FELT it's presence it was basically the thing you would expect to see in a horror movie. I don't know if I merged my soul with it or what but I can literally feel it in my soul when I meditate. As soon as I raise some energy this thing takes it away... There is much more to tell but what's the use the only thing is I need to get it out. I was hoping to ask a God to kill it or Case it away. I cannot deal with it myself its untouchable and I my mind is blocking me to see it. If I do I might never be the same again that's how it feels.

Henu the Great said:

https://ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=46934&sid=4fb1bccc42aa261f9a13096a683f3974

The bargain I made with the entity was basically my soul. I did not know of Spiritual Satanism at the time. I whent very deep into a trance hoping to die but I was fooled by this creature. When I FELT it's presence it was basically the thing you would expect to see in a horror movie. I don't know if I merged my soul with it or what but I can literally feel it in my soul when I meditate. As soon as I raise some energy this thing takes it away... There is much more to tell but what's the use the only thing is I need to get it out. I was hoping to ask a God to kill it or Case it away. I cannot deal with it myself its untouchable and I my mind is blocking me to see it. If I do I might never be the same again that's how it feels.
The Gods would not allow such an entity to be attached to you, this is all the creation of an immaginative mind, you can feel it because you're giving it power, like a thoughtform, but that's all it is. The more you obsess over it and the more energy you're going to give to this thoughtform of yours.
How can the Gods kill something that isn't there?

Henu the Great said:

I think you are giving too much credit to it. It is only as powerful as you let it be. It has parasitic nature, and you feed it. Guess what happens when you refuse to feed, throw it out and crush it under your feet. You have the power bestowed, and it's up to you to use it. I won't deny the possibility of it affecting you and your though process, but at the end of the day you can say enough is enough.

The approach that I would take in such a situation is to do the best I can on my own, and ask for a Demon or a Demoness to help at the same time. Like with returning curses. This should suffice in removing any entities and it leads you towards independency at the same time.

In the off chance that it's actually a thoughtform created by yourself, you would need better control of your own mind. Stopping to feed the thoughtform or entity is number one step.

Henu the Great said:
Henu the Great said:

I think you are giving too much credit to it. It is only as powerful as you let it be. It has parasitic nature, and you feed it. Guess what happens when you refuse to feed, throw it out and crush it under your feet. You have the power bestowed, and it's up to you to use it. I won't deny the possibility of it affecting you and your though process, but at the end of the day you can say enough is enough.

The approach that I would take in such a situation is to do the best I can on my own, and ask for a Demon or a Demoness to help at the same time. Like with returning curses. This should suffice in removing any entities and it leads you towards independency at the same time.

In the off chance that it's actually a thoughtform created by yourself, you would need better control of your own mind. Stopping to feed the thoughtform or entity is number one step.

Thank you Henu you truely are Great haha

Yes that's what I'm doing. I will be following HPS Maxine CD everyday to get back into a trance and calmly reprogram my mind to not want to kill myself because deep down I still feel like that. Then at a later stage I will do those workings you gave me thank you very very much for the help.

Henu the Great said:
Henu the Great said:

And it could just be his mind. The Gods can easily destroy an entity or protect you from it. But if its your mind then its another type of problem.

Aquarius said:
Henu the Great said:

The Gods would not allow such an entity to be attached to you, this is all the creation of an immaginative mind, you can feel it because you're giving it power, like a thoughtform, but that's all it is. The more you obsess over it and the more energy you're going to give to this thoughtform of yours.
How can the Gods kill something that isn't there?

Aquarius by saying the Gods won't allow it to be attached to my soul is like saying the Gods won't allow children to be sacrificed by Jews. Guess what they DON'T allow it but its not stopping the Jews is it?

I have come the the conclusion that the Gods want me to deal with this myself because if I cannot even do this bacic thing then I'm not worthy of their time. The Gods help those who help themselves.

Also if it was just my Imagination why for so long has the draining continued. To be honest I forgot about the entity and still the draining I feel every single day. When Lydia brought up that topic about the trance I remembered something again and then shared about it after that I meditated and got into the hear and now and it shocked me to the core that's why I have been makeing a shit load of topics about it.

Also it makes much more sense to me now te entity is feeding off the suicidal tendencies and emotions. I believe if I can fix that I will be cutting off its food source.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back