Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

666darkness is the reptilians enemy.

Blitzkreig [JG]

NationalSatanist said:

What do you expect anyone to say to this? Who is your avatar image supposed to represent, by the way?

If your planet is in such deep shit, maybe you should focus on your own existence. If such a message was urgently needed for 666darkness, then they would've received it from the Gods already.

I don't know whether I should laugh of slap you upside your head for being a small-penis bad troll.

NationalSatanist said:
Listen Earthling, my words are only limited. I am using A VPN System. 666darkness or whatever the name of this person is. He has to be gone from this forum. If you read this 666 darkness... hide. The reptilian planet is trying to find you. They wanna put you in labrotary. Not only 666darkness is in danger... Many children get stolen from UFOs and they get put in cloning centres. I have seen the centres with my own eyes. They are absorbing their energy. 666darkness... My warning! If you see an UFO in night time run home. It is important. Run. My fellow Earthling Human Friends. I am trying to protect you guys. I cant directly message you but I hope you are save. And to any other spiritual satanist. Protect yourself. They are jealous of the human gentile energy. They wanna steal it. I have seen the books with my own eyes... I need to have my posts limited as its dangerous out here. They control our computers twice a week. I need to delete my browser history now. Goodbye. I will be back.

You stupid little kike get out of here.

Now seriously, you are so so so stupid, get the fuck out of here, you are sooo embarrassing. Your stupidity... do you really think people would believe you?

You apparently have no idea how the internet and vpn are working, also google translate? Smh, at least I am happy that the enemy is soooo stupid like you.

FancyMancy said:
I don't know whether I should laugh of slap you upside your head for being a small-penis bad troll.
bth.gif

Blitzkreig said:
NationalSatanist said:

What do you expect anyone to say to this? Who is your avatar image supposed to represent, by the way?

If your planet is in such deep shit, maybe you should focus on your own existence. If such a message was urgently needed for 666darkness, then they would've received it from the Gods already.

He seems like the typical troll that would come to an evangelical xian fundamentalist baptist forum, expecting that the users would believe him, before banning him after exposing him. :lol: If he is really from another planet, then i would at least expect that he shows a photo of something from where he lives, such as plants and animals. :lol:

By the way, if he were really a Satanist he would have removed that blasphemous avatar.

FancyMancy said:
Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:
bth.gif
:lol:

Is that Hercules? It looks like it!

It's actually the (((DreamWorks))) Road to El Dorado. I have watched it only two times in my life, but i can easily recognize it.

NationalSatanist said:
Listen Earthling, my words are only limited. I am using A VPN System. 666darkness or whatever the name of this person is. He has to be gone from this forum. If you read this 666 darkness... hide. The reptilian planet is trying to find you. They wanna put you in labrotary. Not only 666darkness is in danger... Many children get stolen from UFOs and they get put in cloning centres. I have seen the centres with my own eyes. They are absorbing their energy. 666darkness... My warning! If you see an UFO in night time run home. It is important. Run. My fellow Earthling Human Friends. I am trying to protect you guys. I cant directly message you but I hope you are save. And to any other spiritual satanist. Protect yourself. They are jealous of the human gentile energy. They wanna steal it. I have seen the books with my own eyes... I need to have my posts limited as its dangerous out here. They control our computers twice a week. I need to delete my browser history now. Goodbye. I will be back.
In my opinion, you just want to scare someone with this pathetic attempt, plus your profile picture is an insult, take it off!

NinRick said:
NationalSatanist said:

Now seriously, you are so so so stupid, get the fuck out of here, you are sooo embarrassing. Your stupidity... do you really think people would believe you?

You apparently have no idea how the internet and vpn are working, also google translate? Smh, at least I am happy that the enemy is soooo stupid like you.

I think he is schizophrenic or something rather than a Jew. Why would a Jew say "I'm good Reptilian so listen me" at first place? If he is really a Jew, he should work more on his tactics.

Ancient Forums speacial persons list:

-Ares, stuck in Earth
-Goddess, again stuck in World
-Person who hosting Satan and Angels in himself
-Good Reptilian, who communicate from Miischrandriia

Next is maybe Beelzebul? :lol:

NationalSatanist said:
Listen Earthling, my words are only limited.

Yet you somehow crammed your long-ass sentences together in one paragraph. Good job, kike.

Now are you done irritating us with your blasphemous avatar?? Stupid fucking-ass-kike flying in front of JoS Forums.

Do you think we are so stupid to believe that? Fuck you, you fucking troll, we don't need supposed "warnings" from crazy people posing as aliens.

I could write a text 3x longer than yours, just describing the inconsistencies of your account, but that would just be a waste of time and mental effort, so just fuck off and get the fuck out of here.

NinRick said:
NationalSatanist said:

or maybe he is playing a character completely knowing its so obvious its a troll but still hilarious bc people fall for it and actually feel the need to mention its a troll and that is the reaction he is looking for. xd

Blitzkreig said:
NationalSatanist said:

That was the cheapest troll in the last month possibly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back