Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Appetite control

BlackOnyx8 [JG]

Website
jos-projects.com
Anyone got any ideas on how to effectively control the appetite?
I am successfully coming out of depression, but I'm not sure if it's related with anxiety/depression, though I have done workings to get rid of it, and workings for discipline. I have been sober for the past months and managed to drop all my addictions with great success and they were quite a few. But I still have one, I eat a lot, most of the times past the point of satisfaction. I really enjoy eating... A lot. You can say, oh then just don't eat... But it's really not that simple. It's something in the mind, but I haven't figure out what exactly. I am not obese, but I'm slightly overweight. I have an active lifestyle so I do burn a lot of calories throughout my day. Which is fortunate otherwise I'd probably be really fat by now.

I am consistent in my meditations I haven't failed a single day in months, and I do a lot of cleaning, protection, Hatha and Kundalini yoga, breathing exercises, void meditation and RTRs. Daily. I'm not sure what exactly is wrong, how am I not being able to take control of this aspect of my life. I want to be healthier and be fit...
I have been doing a series of workings to fix issues in the soul and right now I'm hitting psychological/emotional damages, which should be finished next month. I thought this itself would get rid of that, but not really, and I'm thinking this should be my next working as it feels that it's taking way to long to go away on it's own...

Sowilo, Eihwaz, Nauthiz - these are some runes I have in mind, anyone ever used any of these for the same goal?
Or should I go and do a full Munka working? I'm not sure if specifically targeting the eating disorder is enough to fix it, as I'm afraid it might go deeper than that, but I can't really figure out where in my birth chart, if someone also have any advice on where to look for that matter in the chart would also appreciate.
Thanks

Munka sounds good, since you can use it to remove karmic issue(s) and get ahead that way is good way to go on about such subjects.

Runes you listed would not remove the issue. Ansuz and Uruz would be better suited, if it was karmic issue, or something you would want to get rid of. When you want more self control, the runes you listed could work.

You can also enter a trance, and reprogram your subconscious. But if the issue is more karmic in nature, then this approach might not be the most effective.

Henu the Great said:
Munka sounds good, since you can use it to remove karmic issue(s) and get ahead that way is good way to go on about such subjects.

Runes you listed would not remove the issue. Ansuz and Uruz would be better suited, if it was karmic issue, or something you would want to get rid of. When you want more self control, the runes you listed could work.

You can also enter a trance, and reprogram your subconscious. But if the issue is more karmic in nature, then this approach might not be the most effective.
Thanks, that makes sense.
Should I use a specific affirmation for this situation or something more general?

BlackOnyx8 said:
Henu the Great said:

Thanks, that makes sense.
Should I use a specific affirmation for this situation or something more general?
It depends about your issue specifially. General affirmations, are... General. Your issue seems like you could use a more direct approach. It's more effective to pinpoint one thing. Think of this like a comparison of laying a thin carpet for the whole room versus laying a thick carpet for a smaller area.

Could not care less what a jewish shill thinks.

Maybe you didn't gain weight slightly because of food but because of stress. Stress can cause a lot of damage and is very dangerous, I'm not joking, get informed about it.

As for food, if you don't eat high-calorie things it's not a problem.

Master said:
Maybe you didn't gain weight slightly because of food but because of stress. Stress can cause a lot of damage and is very dangerous, I'm not joking, get informed about it.

Well I guess it was both. I've been trying to deal with this habit of eating a lot (might be a way to deal with stress, I learned some people do this) by eating lots of fruits and healthier things.. I can't really get rid of all the stress in my life, there are a lot of things I can't really control and they are not up to me. I do what I can which is strengthening the mind, detach from that and learn to live with it in the healthiest way for me. It's a work in progress

BlackOnyx8 said:
Master said:

Well I guess it was both. I've been trying to deal with this habit of eating a lot (might be a way to deal with stress, I learned some people do this) by eating lots of fruits and healthier things.. I can't really get rid of all the stress in my life, there are a lot of things I can't really control and they are not up to me. I do what I can which is strengthening the mind, detach from that and learn to live with it in the healthiest way for me. It's a work in progress

Be sure to research and increase your awareness.

Hi guys, so I've been studying some more advanced parts of my birth chart that I had not been able to fully comprehend before and I believe I am starting to get to somewhere in discovering the root of major problems. As I suspected this over eating might be related to mental issues.
But anyways that's not the point of this post, whatever I may find the cause to be, I think next 4th of November will be a good day to begin a Munka working, it will be a New Moon in Scorpio, which means permanent transformation. Is this a good date? From what I understand, it's the perfect date for this.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Hi guys, so I've been studying some more advanced parts of my birth chart that I had not been able to fully comprehend before and I believe I am starting to get to somewhere in discovering the root of major problems. As I suspected this over eating might be related to mental issues.
But anyways that's not the point of this post, whatever I may find the cause to be, I think next 4th of November will be a good day to begin a Munka working, it will be a New Moon in Scorpio, which means permanent transformation. Is this a good date? From what I understand, it's the perfect date for this.

The more advanced you are spiritually, the more accurate and capable you are, in astrology and everything else.

Addictions are not caused by mental illness but by people's ignorance. There are many people who smoke, many do it because they don't know what exactly smoking does to their lungs and the worst thing is that they don't even want to try to know this. When you try to explain to such people the damage and effects of smoking on the body, they will either ignore you or get as angry as if you told them not to breathe.

Others know but don't care because their life is too meaningless. They say, once you live, try it and enjoy everything you want and can (without differentiating between good and bad things). These people have gotten to the point where they have no mercy even for their own bodies and lives.

Talking about your excessive desire to eat, it might just be a habit caused by anxiety, boredom or something else. Nothing to worry about, if necessary go to a nutritionist or a doctor. Don't waste a lot of time with things like that, focus on your spiritual and physical development and advancement.

Master said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

The more advanced you are spiritually, the more accurate and capable you are, in astrology and everything else.

Addictions are not caused by mental illness but by people's ignorance. There are many people who smoke, many do it because they don't know what exactly smoking does to their lungs and the worst thing is that they don't even want to try to know this. When you try to explain to such people the damage and effects of smoking on the body, they will either ignore you or get as angry as if you told them not to breathe.

Others know but don't care because their life is too meaningless. They say, once you live, try it and enjoy everything you want and can (without differentiating between good and bad things). These people have gotten to the point where they have no mercy even for their own bodies and lives.

Talking about your excessive desire to eat, it might just be a habit caused by anxiety, boredom or something else. Nothing to worry about, if necessary go to a nutritionist or a doctor. Don't waste a lot of time with things like that, focus on your spiritual and physical development and advancement.

You are right, I was one of those people. Fortunately I have managed to break free from the addiction of smoking , including drugs. Also alcohol. This is the last one to go. The other addictions vanished on their own as soon as I started meditating. So maybe this one will go on its own as well. I have been making a mental effort to take control of my mind. Thanks for the motivational words Brother.

Do you think I could still use the Moon in Scorpio to start a Munka working for other karmic issues then? I have been on a mission to *fix* my birth chart as I uncover more layers in need of fixing.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Master said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

You are right, I was one of those people. Fortunately I have managed to break free from the addiction of smoking , including drugs. Also alcohol. This is the last one to go. The other addictions vanished on their own as soon as I started meditating. So maybe this one will go on its own as well. I have been making a mental effort to take control of my mind. Thanks for the motivational words Brother.

Do you think I could still use the Moon in Scorpio to start a Munka working for other karmic issues then? I have been on a mission to *fix* my birth chart as I uncover more layers in need of fixing.

Yes, why not. You're welcome, brother.

What is your diet like?

I think I've heard that a breakfast high in protein helps with sugar cravings/weight loss. Tim Ferriss?/Jordan Peterson?

Replace junk with healthy food even if you do have trouble with over eating. It should taste good of course. Maybe you're missing/not getting enough of some key vitamins and minerals?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back