Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Collection of Quotes From the Gods

Big Dipper

I really like reading quotes from the gods, it makes me excited, so I would like to read as many as I can. I'll add the ones I can find and anyone can add the one's they know too.

"Darkness is light turned inside out" - Beelzebub

“[Satanism is] mankind’s original religion” - Satan

"IN THE SECRET OF MY KNOWLEDGE THERE IS NO GOD BUT ME" -SATAN

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely." - Satan

"I have allowed the creation of four substances, four times and four corners; because they are necessary things for creatures." -Father Satan

"our side has won" - Satan

"Fools do not know what they are doing. Energy is being sent up. It should go into the earth to replenish her. The overuse of the point-up pentagram is throwing the energies into space,causing a number of problems, and draining the earth of her ability to defend herself against these problems."
-Satan/Lucifer

There is a positive and negative side to all things to keep them in balance --
to keep the Universe going. There are awful and terrible things that must happen, destructive deathly things, and there are good and miraculous things that must happen full of life and creative construction. It seems this would come to each randomly and it seems thus it should continue this way for eternity. This is not true. And this is the essence of Who I Am.

The world is to evolve out of this. There is always another way to do a thing. That way is far away. But it is still a possible way. Destruction and terror will not always be the other way. But until the time comes when destruction and terror are removed the world you must work how the world works. Until that time, that will come in time, this is Me -- a Perfect Balance. This is necessary. Destruction and creation.

Since the time is not yet, and you are in the time that is not yet, destruction and creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the earth in balance. Do not be afraid to destroy. Do not be afraid to create. LISTEN to Me. Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being. You will not be more created by creating any more than you will be destroyed by destroying. Are you more created now? Are you here or are you destroyed? You are here. You will be here as long as I am here and that is forever. Listen to what I tell you. If I tell you to create -- do it. And do it with perfection and pleasure. And if I tell you to destroy, do it. Do not hesitate. Destroy with all of your might and pleasure; yes, I tell you to delight in what you have destroyed.
-Satan/Lucifer

[Concerning those who only care about themselves and see Satanism as a religion only for the self and disregard Satan]
"They are of no importance to me." -Satan

"If then you do not make yourself equal to God, you cannot apprehend "God'; for like is known by like."- Thoth's Words about reaching the Godhead

"Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes

I was, am now, and shall have no end.
-SATAN

"So Ask Me Not Many Things; For Thy Kingdom Also After A Little Time Is To Be Disrupted And Thy Glory Is But For A Season, And Short Will Be Thy Tyranny Over Us." - Asmodeus

I want to ask you something hooded cobra.why the gods was with chains by the enemy?and if it is truth how can be a stronher god to be in chains from the enemy?

Ol argedco luciftias said:

"Those who have suffered for my sake, I will surely reward in one of the worlds."

I think this was in Al Jilwa.

This was my good friend

"Life is in the Breath"
–Thoth

"Light is Power" - Lilith

"Israel is going to get what she deserves!"
-Satan

Regarding the Jews:

"THEY ARE *NOT* MY PEOPLE!"
-Satan

"The meaning of life is to better yourself, and the universe" - Satan

"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Ol argedco luciftias said:

"Those who have suffered for my sake, I will surely reward in one of the worlds."

I think this was in Al Jilwa.
OH YEAH thats a good one

Thank you for this post!
I really love this one that you mentioned:
There are awful and terrible things that must happen, destructive deathly things, and there are good and miraculous things that must happen full of life and creative construction. It seems this would come to each randomly and it seems thus it should continue this way for eternity. This is not true. And this is the essence of Who I Am.

It always reminds me that Father Satan is the one who bestowed upon us the power and means to change the course of things. To take control of our own lives.

“Strength and Power are a means to an end. That means is complete freedom. Do not be deluded in thinking superficial power and strength will get you to that destination. Rather only through ones efforts of day to day basis can one see the true strength and power: Ones freedom.” -Khepu/Cimeries

"A soul's outcome in the afterlife is based upon knowledge." "Knowledge of past lives can be acquired by breathing exercises, which recall the memory of the soul."

"How well the deceased person had established truth in his or her lifetime, against the powers of evil."

"Did the deceased embrace life enough to be able to live again in death?"

"Did the deceased develop a strong enough character to continue his or her personality?"

"Is the heart of the deceased truly open spiritually?"" Thoth

From https://web.archive.org/web/20160428214649/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sermons-of-Satan-Volume2-2002-2005-3-11-15.pdf

"The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight! And never slacken, never tire, never lose courage
and never despair!" - Adolf Hitler

"The absence of darkness in a person
does not suggest an abundance of
light, for to know the light you must have know the darkness"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back