Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advice on purifying/dispelling objects of negative energy.

throwaway88

Can anyone share methods that can completely remove/purify/cleanse the energy within an object, especially if it harbors or attracts negative energies? I don't think vinyasa is useful since the object isn't really an entity. The problem is that this object is going to be placed within my room where I do all my workings and rituals, and I need to dispel it completely. (My mother is in a reiki cult, don't ask me about it please. Negative things constantly get attached to her when she does her workings and I don't want any of those to linger to me during my meditation or RTRs. She wants to place the object within my room in order to sometimes do her own meditation here.)

Satanic blue flames, electric blue in color, and you can do it while simultaneously visualizing Satan's sigil within/throughout the object. If you feel it is very infested with enemy energy, you can vibrate Satanas into it too, even a few repetitions will make a difference. I've never had to do more than this, and it doesn't take long either.

(If it's a crystal, running it under cold water too.)

Lydia said:
Satanic blue flames, electric blue in color, and you can do it while simultaneously visualizing Satan's sigil within/throughout the object. If you feel it is very infested with enemy energy, you can vibrate Satanas into it too, even a few repetitions will make a difference. I've never had to do more than this, and it doesn't take long either.

(If it's a crystal, running it under cold water too.)

I did all of these during a formal ritual. I went to do my standard meditations today and 3-4 times I felt strong bursts of energy assault me from the direction of the object. I ended up not being able to complete my meditations. I am seriously not in a good mental state right now and don't know how to proceed.

I didn't get any sleep last night either because her cult leader was attempting to astrally project inside my room to "adjust it" (i saw a giant eye pop open in my astral vision and start looking around the room), and then my mother barged into my room at 6am to place it on the wall.

If I have issues meditating one more time I'm going to have to seriously consider moving out, she already made it clear to me her beliefs are more important to her than I am.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back