Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Humanities Heroes

GoldenxChild1

Humanities Heroes

We are an unlikely breed. An antithesis to the mass of Mankind. The walking dead sees us as a threat to their existential nihilism in which they defend against their own interest. Blind and deaf, deprived of the light of Satan, the light of Truth.

In all ages of depravity Heroes are born. A peculiar cometh when it is needed most. These champions of light come not to cause disarray but to incur order. The unworthy are in fear of this justice, for they would prefer to defend the very dogmatism that shapes them as swine. I say let Satan’s luminosity make way for all that is worthy and let the rest sink in perpetual excrement of their own nature.

We are humanities heroes. And we will not falter even if in the face of common deterioration. Each of us as a sword that must be pulled from the stone. We come not in peace, but in war and carnage. To usher in an Aeon of greatness takes not diplomacy but destructive capability. Our eternal flame will scourge all that is impure and unclean, regardless of if the foe claims innocence. This is the Will of Satan.

When they resist; likewise, they will submit. It is foolhardy in their inferiority to stand against such as we. We stand at the summit of all that is, while they grovel in the dirt. Soon, they will ask for a helping hand, but only after it is too late.

We know who we are and where we are going. The thunder we produce gives forth to the lighting in our soul. Take up the mantle and join the cause. Let us defeat our enemy with an unwavering ambition. The Powers that lead us will surely reward us in the day of victory. Lead with you heart and stay on the path of liberation.

Satan loves heroes.

Excellent words brother. That is exactly the way I see all of us, thanks in part to you (a question you answered me once here, with wisdom, I must admit, your words on that occasion inspired me, thanks again). We are the heroes of humanity and future leaders. After all, when we win the war, who else but us will have the ability to lead the peoples of the earth?

I keep asking myself why I didn't come here before. I have never felt so comfortable in another place as here, even though it is a virtual space and I don't know anyone personally. But I feel connected to this big family, and to my SS brothers, and I feel proud to belong to this fantastic group of warriors fighting for humanity. You are right. We are the heroes of this world, the ones who guided by the gods, and by our own power, strength and determination, will rid the world of the worms and parasites that have infested it for thousands of years. The gods have guided us and taught us and motivated us, but the ones who will win the war will be us, the humans who chose to fight. They chose not to surrender. They chose to face a seemingly much bigger and more powerful enemy, despite all the risks and facing, on some occasions, even death.

We are few, but we are strong. As you once said, we are the elite of humanity, not because we were born that way, but because we chose to follow the path of divinity and greatness, and we chose to join our true gods and follow their instructions towards victory and greatness, despite the difficulties, despite our fear, despite the weariness of the struggle, we did not give up. And we do not surrender. Although many of us have been with the gods since many past incarnations, at some point we chose this path, in the distant past or not. And this choice made a difference in several lifetimes and brought us here, to this battle and this war for humanity. By choosing to fight, and by choosing to raise ourselves above the rest who are content in their own mediocrity, we will rise to glory and greatness and be the champions of this world. Satan himself said, "The purpose of life is to improve oneself and the universe." And this is what we choose to do. And this is what brings us closer and closer to divinity, each day we dedicate to fighting and strengthening ourselves.

How motivating and exhilarating!
Thank you for your words. May we grow constantly, exponentially.

Hail Satan and our Gods!

Degonki said:
Excellent words brother. That is exactly the way I see all of us, thanks in part to you (a question you answered me once here, with wisdom, I must admit, your words on that occasion inspired me, thanks again). We are the heroes of humanity and future leaders. After all, when we win the war, who else but us will have the ability to lead the peoples of the earth?

I keep asking myself why I didn't come here before. I have never felt so comfortable in another place as here, even though it is a virtual space and I don't know anyone personally. But I feel connected to this big family, and to my SS brothers, and I feel proud to belong to this fantastic group of warriors fighting for humanity. You are right. We are the heroes of this world, the ones who guided by the gods, and by our own power, strength and determination, will rid the world of the worms and parasites that have infested it for thousands of years. The gods have guided us and taught us and motivated us, but the ones who will win the war will be us, the humans who chose to fight. They chose not to surrender. They chose to face a seemingly much bigger and more powerful enemy, despite all the risks and facing, on some occasions, even death.

We are few, but we are strong. As you once said, we are the elite of humanity, not because we were born that way, but because we chose to follow the path of divinity and greatness, and we chose to join our true gods and follow their instructions towards victory and greatness, despite the difficulties, despite our fear, despite the weariness of the struggle, we did not give up. And we do not surrender. Although many of us have been with the gods since many past incarnations, at some point we chose this path, in the distant past or not. And this choice made a difference in several lifetimes and brought us here, to this battle and this war for humanity. By choosing to fight, and by choosing to raise ourselves above the rest who are content in their own mediocrity, we will rise to glory and greatness and be the champions of this world. Satan himself said, "The purpose of life is to improve oneself and the universe." And this is what we choose to do. And this is what brings us closer and closer to divinity, each day we dedicate to fighting and strengthening ourselves.

Thanks for your insight brother. I'm happy you found my words worthy of the attention.

HAIL SATAN

GoldenxChild1 said:
Thanks for your insight brother. I'm happy you found my words worthy of the attention.

HAIL SATAN

Brother, your words are not only "attention worthy," they are inspiring. Believe me, I really enjoyed reading what you wrote and it served as an inspiration to me. I confess that when I saw the title, I thought I was talking about something else, but as I read it, I ended up having a pleasant surprise to see that what I had written was not quite what I expected, :lol: .

GoldenxChild1 said:
Humanities Heroes

We are an unlikely breed. An antithesis to the mass of Mankind. The walking dead sees us as a threat to their existential nihilism in which they defend against their own interest. Blind and deaf, deprived of the light of Satan, the light of Truth.

In all ages of depravity Heroes are born. A peculiar cometh when it is needed most. These champions of light come not to cause disarray but to incur order. The unworthy are in fear of this justice, for they would prefer to defend the very dogmatism that shapes them as swine. I say let Satan’s luminosity make way for all that is worthy and let the rest sink in perpetual excrement of their own nature.

We are humanities heroes. And we will not falter even if in the face of common deterioration. Each of us as a sword that must be pulled from the stone. We come not in peace, but in war and carnage. To usher in an Aeon of greatness takes not diplomacy but destructive capability. Our eternal flame will scourge all that is impure and unclean, regardless of if the foe claims innocence. This is the Will of Satan.

When they resist; likewise, they will submit. It is foolhardy in their inferiority to stand against such as we. We stand at the summit of all that is, while they grovel in the dirt. Soon, they will ask for a helping hand, but only after it is too late.

We know who we are and where we are going. The thunder we produce gives forth to the lighting in our soul. Take up the mantle and join the cause. Let us defeat our enemy with an unwavering ambition. The Powers that lead us will surely reward us in the day of victory. Lead with you heart and stay on the path of liberation.

Satan loves heroes.
Thanks brother

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back