Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions on Permanence

Blitzkreig [JG]

I have a few questions and would appreciate any insight:

Given that 40 days are necessary for the soul to be engraved with a certain energy, what is the permanence from certain planetary squares such as the Sun, Mars, or Jupiter which have a duration of fewer than 40 days?

I assume if it is not permanent, it is at least "permanent enough", and I would still do them anyway, but I am very curious.

On a similar note, I am also curious about the moon in Aries. I see what it says about results not lasting, but is that true for something done 40 or even 80 days? Is that characteristic more applicable to worldly events and less with internal modifications?

Just curious because I don't want to start something and believe any problems to be solved when they may reappear later. Thanks.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Squares.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

Blitzkreig said:
I have a few questions and would appreciate any insight:

Given that 40 days are necessary for the soul to be engraved with a certain energy, what is the permanence from certain planetary squares such as the Sun, Mars, or Jupiter which have a duration of fewer than 40 days?

I assume if it is not permanent, it is at least "permanent enough", and I would still do them anyway, but I am very curious.

On a similar note, I am also curious about the moon in Aries. I see what it says about results not lasting, but is that true for something done 40 or even 80 days? Is that characteristic more applicable to worldly events and less with internal modifications?

Just curious because I don't want to start something and believe any problems to be solved when they may reappear later. Thanks.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Squares.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html
As far as I know and from experiences the squares are totaly permanent. They are different than 40 days working, they work through the power of numbers and the planets to manifest what you want, so they are more powerful and they may take more or less time than a 40 days working but it obviously has its down sides like if you make a mistake then the working is ruined.

I don't think every working needs to be permanent, some workings like getting an item that you want they don't need to be permanent for example, It's not that impossible to attract something in like 2 weeks instead of 40 days. Of course if you are less powerful it may take you 40 days or even more, Its case by case and it should be experimented to see if you can do it.

If your working needs to be permanent then its better to go for 40 days or more. I wonder if one gets really powerful like with the Kundalni or more then they may not need the 40 days to make something permanent.

The Moon in Aries can be used in my opinion for situations like above, you need to attract an object to you but the working does not need to be permanent, the Moon in Aries gives you a boost in a situation like this.

What if you're overthinking this? The planetary squares are for the planetary energies which are mirrored in the chakras. In a sense, these energies are already permanent in the soul, are they not? For squares, it's more about strengthening the energies and bringing that planet's influence to the forefront in your life, as far as I understand.

Scorpio is a fixed sign so that's part of the permanence, and it's also ruled by Pluto which has directly to do with change. Aries isn't a fixed sign, and has more of a war energy. It probably depends on the working. If you do an Aries working to increase aggression and assertiveness then that should in theory stick in the soul after 40 days. I suggest experimentation. It was really interesting for me learning energies of certain runes, but even more interesting was when those runes were combined with certain Zodiac signs. For example, my Uruz working I did a while back in a Scorpio Moon made me even more obsessed with my research than ever before, and I lost a lot of sleep over it. I gained a deeper understanding of Scorpio after that.

If the problem isn't solved then you can simply do another working. You will be closer to solving it than if you didn't do the working in the first place, and more importantly you will have more data for future workings. Just be safe and knowledgeable about your workings and experiments and try to avoid too much recklessness.

luis said:

jrvan said:

Thanks for your input guys. You are right that the squares are different. I will do them anyway. It was just trying to wrap my head around how something like the Jupiter Square, at 9 days, could establish soul permanence.

As far as the Aries goes, I was thinking more about workings for improving personal characteristics. There are other good dates right now, like 10/10 for fire stuff, but Leo happened under a waning moon. I was hoping to use Aries since it is on the Esbat.

It is strange because supposedly Gemini, Virgo, or Sagittarius, Pisces are all permanent, even though they are mutable. Whereas Aries is cardinal but is not. I think that reflects more on external circumstances than internal ones.

Blitzkreig said:
luis said:

jrvan said:

Thanks for your input guys. You are right that the squares are different. I will do them anyway. It was just trying to wrap my head around how something like the Jupiter Square, at 9 days, could establish soul permanence.

As far as the Aries goes, I was thinking more about workings for improving personal characteristics. There are other good dates right now, like 10/10 for fire stuff, but Leo happened under a waning moon. I was hoping to use Aries since it is on the Esbat.

It is strange because supposedly Gemini, Virgo, or Sagittarius, Pisces are all permanent, even though they are mutable. Whereas Aries is cardinal but is not. I think that reflects more on external circumstances than internal ones.
I really would like to help you more but I just now they work through the power of the numbers used, this makes the squares powerful enough to manifest and be permanent even if its just 16 days like the Jupiter square. Basically by using the right numbers you invoke or create more energy in the chakra connected to the square and it gets engraved in your soul quickly.

About Moon in Aries it does say on Jos, quick but not lasting results. So it can be used for things that do not need to be permanent. If its not good for permanence then I don't think you should start that working in this date.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back