Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dealing with problems with the enemy

darkmonkey666

I know I have explained a lot of thus stuff in various posts as replies to people but I never wrote it out in one place. There are some relatively simple things that can solve problems. Maybe this will also reveal some stuff some people didn't think of. I wish I knew this stuff back when I was starting out.

1. Everything we do on earth on an energy level has a much bigger impact than some people think. While in a healthy society this is a positive thing and all of these aspects of the way nature works can lead to positive and beautiful experiences and fun experiences etc with the enemy here it can lead to danger and negative things. As you open yourself up more you will realize how even things you think are just innocent can lead to serious consequences. So be sure you are aware of this. This does not even mean being mean to anyone or cutting anyone off that has a little connection to enemy things (majority of people) this means being aware of serious cases and not treating it like you would interaction with your friends. This I believe is what Satan meant by "I do not allow friendly associations with other people" I bolded other for a reason. That means jews and people firmly on the enemy side on a soul level. Even friendly conversations can cause major problems. If you have to deal with these people try to be as detached as possible and do cleansing and remove any links asap when away from them or on an ongoing basis if you live with them. In my mind only use Black Magick only if it's a serious case. Other than that most situations can be dealt with other ways it is more effort than most think to take someone out. This can be used for other better things. A binding is more useful and much eaiser. Be aware of this and if you have interacted with such people in the past or grown up with them you will probably be surprised how much of this energy is in your chakras or soul maybe holding you back or inviting attack as we speak. I will add a couple affirmations and workings at the bottom for everything btw if you don't have a method already that works for you. Some people do and are aware of this stuff but I am saying it for people that are not. Another aspect of this is Jews they are a literal biohazard. Avoid if you can altogether. If you can't for some reason shattering was created remember that also do proper spiritual work to remove anything after interaction is over. It can build up otherwise cause problems later even if you don't feel it now. For Biohazard level Gentiles (I have seen a few) treat the same way other than we don't have shattering.

2. Work to balance your elements when ready. This prevents a lot of problem especially the water one. The enemy loves easy targets. People that kind of day dream a lot and are impressionable can be perfect and actually really easy victims for the enemy. Not that these things are not awesome traits but work to be more balanced.

3. Actual Jewish energy (not just Hebrew curses) in the soul causes the kind of thing that Lucifuge was talking about (they must have been everywhere on his planet and mixed a lot with the population) A person just not caring about truth that much feeling attracted somewhat to the enemy side even while being SS. Lack of motivation in action or meditations. Slave like behavior and thoughts being tricked by enemy programs, attraction to drugs or negative things and people, going along with stuff.

It also opens a person up to almost constant enemy attack. This energy is different from our Energy. Just not interacting with the jew does not solve this problem. Intensive energy cleansing must be done. The slimy part of the energy will not in my experience as easily be dissipated by Surya or sun energy or regular cleansing. The easiest thing to do is something like returning the curses meditation or gathering it up and returning it to the Jews or Jewish racial soul. The hard way is to use the regular cleansing with this because it is of a different consistency than regular Hebrew curses or negative energy. It is mainly of the water element. It may feel like swimming under water when it's dissolving around you.

Be sure to work to get all of this out of you. I know eaiser said than done when it's on you and influencing you but try. You will be much better without it. Also your true self is not gone. Just get rid of the energy. The longer it's there the more of a chance of permanent damage or forgetting who you are. Fight this and remove it don't let this happen.

4. Anything you do in the past can have consequences now unless you have removed the karma or energy and taken care of it. For some those new age meditations you did when spiritually searching or that ritual you preformed in some occult group before finding the truth. It's not forgotten it's still in your soul cleanse it out and detach from the enemy then you can move on.

5. Enemy propaganda only has an effect if the spell effects you or you have energy or bindings in you that allows it to or forces it too. If need be stay away from this kind of stuff as much as possible even in research or debate until you have the energy out of you and fix this.

Workings that could be helpful.
Detaching the links
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html
Uruz or Anzus "my _____ chakra is completely and totally free of all connections influences and programmings of ______ right now" if you want add I am disconnected from ____ in every way to the end of this do for all chakras and/or general into your soul.

If you find any links to entities of any kind do the same thing.

Workings to deprogram from xtianity or whatever enemy belief system you were in freeing the soul meditation cleansing any energy as it comes to the surface.

Some people over the years have reported small portals to enemy entities in their souls in certain places. If this is there destroy it break it apart close it etc

Work to fix any holes in your aura or chakras. Wunjo helps here or visualizing yourself fixing these in some way like sewing them back together was a method I saw in some cases it may take awhile to fix this if the damage is severe sun energy can be used for this. These holes allow entities to more directly attack you or influence you. That's not good its an opening to them.

Remove all angelic energy or Hebrew curses with the rtrs. As it comes up cleanse it consistently do the rtrs each day. The shattering tetragramaton and/or final can be done into the self or your own soul (or others) then cleanse yourself (or the person you did it into) after as much as possible this may bring up a lot of bad stuff.

It is my belief though that this should not distract from spiritual warfare see it as an extra working on yourself or that person and not count it towards how many you do each day. Still do the same amount the regular way.

I hope all this helps some people. Some workings will have to be done longer than others it really depends on how deep the problem is. With superficial connections maybe one or two workings and your good. Deep connections it may take 90 days or even longer and may get really intense so far as the amount of bad energy that comes out.

The other thing I forgot to say if you are fighting enemy entities. If they are feeding on a certain energy it is much eaiser to take care of them if you can lessen or get rid of the energy they are feeding on first otherwise they are much more powerful and some may not be able to get rid of them and wonder why.

mercury_wisdom said:
Superb post Scorpion

OpenMind2 said:
Wow, thank you very much, I really needed that :)

I am glad everyone found this useful.

I discovered that I have had this problem for a long time and I am also working to solve it.

The first thing is to work to close and seal the holes in the aura because if not the enemy will come back to link you again, it worked for me to absorb the golden energy and program it with this affirmation "all the holes and cracks in my aura are completely and permanently closed and sealed, my aura is completely shielded in all senses".

Then absorb the blue fire into the aura and chakras and vibrate in the chakras and in the areas where you feel there are links and connections of the enemies Ansuz and Satanas and make the affirmation of your choice, for example "in a safe way the energies of the Ansuz rune, the Satanas mantra and the blue fire are removing and eliminating each and every link, connection and influence of all Satan's enemies, now, completely and forever".

From my personal experience the amount of negative energy that can come out when removing enemy attachments can be overwhelming, what is working best for me to cleanse is the deep cleansing work that Lydia posted.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57615

It is possible that in some cases, as it happens to me, it can take you months to solve it completely, I've been working on it for 4 months and I still haven't finished.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back