Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feng Shui

Shadowcat

I am not certain if this has ever been brought up by our former HP's of the asian race or maybe maxine or Cobra, but has any one practiced or heard of the art of Feng Shui? It basically incorporates tapping into directions and incorporating situating the home according to what brings good energy flow into the home or what one wants to attract, along with one tapping into their own personal directions that can attract positivity and success for certian areas of life. https://www.thespruce.com/what-is-feng-shui-1275060

these directions are also based on ones "kua number" The directions north south east and west and the ones in between can either mean bad energy or luck while others can attract prosperity, love and or health. Which directions do any of these for you will depend on your individual kua number.

here is how to find your kua number:
https://www.fengshuimall.com/chinese-horoscope-calendar
although please note: Please take notice that the Feng Shui Kua number runs from 1 to 9 without 5. So if your Kua is 5 from the calculation, your actual Kua is 2 for male, or 8 for female.

https://www.fengshuimall.com/feng-shui-kua
this link gives more info and the table for what kua number is best with which directions and what they are for.

I theorize one combining a venus square/ love spell or sex majick while facing the direction that attracts love according to their individual kua number will amplify the working. the same will go for facing a direction that will bring wealth and success with a sun square or money spell and so on.

I actually just bought a quality compass today to incorporate this. Based on what i have seen so far i think it would benefit one to meditate or do yoga also facing their own personal direction that brings personal growth.

Also based on what i have seen and from this site, it seems feng shui basically incorporates alot of what are basically empowered talismans or amulets, which often also have their own unique direction. there is more on this in the link.

Any thoughts on this or does any one utilize it? It just ran into me yesterday evening and it really drew me in. I suppose Ever since i've been focusing on Chinese medicine and other things specifically other things are bound to pop up.

Stormblood said:
I was interested in this as well, and in Vastu Sastra, which is the Vedic equivalent. Unfortunately, nobody replied to me back then when I asked.

They might not know ,but feng shui an taoism are two magic systems, I wanna learn I heard someone was doing research on taoist magic, an some had to do with the soul but all seems interesting,also not sure how corrupted it might be though, the reptiles corrupted Buddhism after all

Satnam666 said:
Stormblood said:
I was interested in this as well, and in Vastu Sastra, which is the Vedic equivalent. Unfortunately, nobody replied to me back then when I asked.

They might not know ,but feng shui an taoism are two magic systems, I wanna learn I heard someone was doing research on taoist magic, an some had to do with the soul but all seems interesting,also not sure how corrupted it might be though, the reptiles corrupted Buddhism after all

I agree they might not know.

I am also under the same impression regarding them being magic systems. All I could gather on my own is that is based on aligning your home to planets and so on, and mantras may be vibrated then to attract more benefits and deter negativity further.

Stormblood said:
Satnam666 said:
Stormblood said:

I am also under the same impression regarding them being magic systems. All I could gather on my own is that is based on aligning your home to planets and so on, and mantras may be vibrated then to attract more benefits and deter negativity further.

Someone on the forums used crystals an would align them with the north, they said it points to duat not sure how it worked out for him, but I was interested,it sounded almost like feng shui

Well, how to use directions in magic is on Jos. Shape and colors do seems to act on energies, for example the pyramids. I'm sure there is some truth to it but its probabily lost information. What we can use is the power of directions, shapes and colors. Maybe there is going to be more informations on these things with the new updates.

Stormblood said:
Satnam666 said:
Stormblood said:

Yes i am basically thus far with knowledge at this point. I am going to try to incoprorate it more often and see what manifests from it. If i notice anything i'll be sure to give feedback on it.The links have some interesting info.

Shadowcat said:
Stormblood said:
Satnam666 said:

Yes i am basically thus far with knowledge at this point. I am going to try to incoprorate it more often and see what manifests from it. If i notice anything i'll be sure to give feedback on it.The links have some interesting info.

Hey have you heard about i-ching an Oracle bones they remind me a lot of runes,I'm wondering if their is some way to Pronounce them like mantras, it interested me even taoist talismans,

Fireof666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Stormblood said:

Hey have you heard about i-ching an Oracle bones they remind me a lot of runes,I'm wondering if their is some way to Pronounce them like mantras, it interested me even taoist talismans,

If I recall correctly the I ching is some form of Chinese divination but I am not well versed in it.

Oracle bones? As in devination using animal parts? I would stay away from that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back