Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feeling down...

MercuryWisdom

Hey brothers and sisters.

So yeah I've been feeling down recently. Like really bad. I had my birthday recently and it seems I will have a really shit year.

Last year was awful. But I was strong. I felt lonely, stressed, had family issues, stress about school. I had no friends and my parents got divorced. Cut ties with my shit dad who married another woman. Yet I felt safe and comfortable when doing meditations and yoga. Although it was very hard I never gave up.

This year though I just feel tired. I am incredibly stressed and depressed. I don't feel like meditating. I don't feel like doing anything really. I feel unhappy.

Also I am not sure how to go through this year. I can't read SRs. I need some guidance but I can't find it.

The Gods have been wonderful to me sending me signs that they got my back. But I still can't help how I feel. I have been slacking with warfare which makes me feel even sadder.

I don't have any psychic abilities so I can't talk with the Gods or my lover which makes me feel lonely.

I am sick of being stressed and unhappy all the time.

Just wanted to vent or whatever. I didn't feel comfortable sharing this but I wanted to.

Hail Satan..

I am going through the same but its a saturn transit retrograde. Never felt like this in my life really... but i always place my trust in Satan

1. Don't isolate yourself. Get human contact.

2. Freeing of the soul workings to conquer karma.

3. Come next waxing Moon, Algiz-Wunjo-Sowilo "In a positive way I am completely happy, healthy, protected and safe now and forever"

There is only one way and it's forward.

LoveSargatanas said:
I am going through the same but its a saturn transit retrograde. Never felt like this in my life really... but i always place my trust in Satan
Well yeah I have the worst Saturn transit and it's way worse because it's retrograde too.

Hope you get better soon.

mercury_wisdom said:
Well yeah I have the worst Saturn transit and it's way worse because it's retrograde too.

If this is the case currently, then this is what is really causing or amplifying these problems.

You can use energy to transmute the negativity of the transit. This is worth doing if this transit is going to continue for some time. Ideally, you would make use of a planetary square to generate larger amounts of energy to transmute this, like a Sun or Jupiter square, and those are still options if you can wait some months.

You can either use fire energy to transmute the negativity directly or use munka or ansuz to remove the negative component of the transit. As far as dates go, the next best waning date might be the upcoming scorpio moon for endings. I bet the upcoming Aries full moon would be good for really pushing back bad transits. The only other good fire date is this upcoming Sagittarius Sunday.

Don't feel too upset, the enemy holidays are almost over. That was probably really compounding things for you. Just hang in there and try to plan something bigger to help you. Even if you aren't facing transits, these sorts of workings can be used for improving general prosperity and success anyway.

mercury_wisdom said:

So yeah I've been feeling down recently. Like really bad. I had my birthday recently and it seems I will have a really shit year.

Last year was awful. But I was strong. I felt lonely, stressed, had family issues, stress about school. I had no friends and my parents got divorced. Cut ties with my shit dad who married another woman. Yet I felt safe and comfortable when doing meditations and yoga. Although it was very hard I never gave up.

This year though I just feel tired. I am incredibly stressed and depressed. I don't feel like meditating. I don't feel like doing anything really. I feel unhappy.

Also I am not sure how to go through this year. I can't read SRs. I need some guidance but I can't find it.

The Gods have been wonderful to me sending me signs that they got my back. But I still can't help how I feel. I have been slacking with warfare which makes me feel even sadder.

I don't have any psychic abilities so I can't talk with the Gods or my lover which makes me feel lonely.

Just wanted to vent or whatever. I didn't feel comfortable sharing this but I wanted to.

Hail Satan..

I go through depression almost entirely on a daily basis, so believe me I know exactly how you feel.

What helps me deal with this persistent problem is gravitating towards what makes me happy and what I believe is primordially important in life; my spiritual quest in Satan and admiring the beauty of nature which helps to calm my constant anxiety.

Find something to do that will help make you happy to ward off that depression, even if its only for a few moments at a time. Maybe a hobby, a walk in the woods, a movie/cartoon/show you like, a comfort game, a novel. For example; making little wild animals happy by giving them a treat and letting them know I am not a threat to them will usually lift my spirits especially if its a particularly brave one.

Lately I've been rummaging the following concept in my mind; "the pain of my struggle is favorable to shame and regret" this usually has to do with my physical exercise routine. This is because for me to become who i want to be; I have to be okay with the pain that comes with it. This also applies to meditations and RTRs.

I wanted to encourage you to keep going forward with your meditations and RTRs because you are too important and I greatly value other Spiritual Satanists.

Blitzkreig said:
mercury_wisdom said:

If this is the case currently, then this is what is really causing or amplifying these problems.

You can use energy to transmute the negativity of the transit. This is worth doing if this transit is going to continue for some time. Ideally, you would make use of a planetary square to generate larger amounts of energy to transmute this, like a Sun or Jupiter square, and those are still options if you can wait some months.

You can either use fire energy to transmute the negativity directly or use munka or ansuz to remove the negative component of the transit. As far as dates go, the next best waning date might be the upcoming scorpio moon for endings. I bet the upcoming Aries full moon would be good for really pushing back bad transits. The only other good fire date is this upcoming Sagittarius Sunday.

Don't feel too upset, the enemy holidays are almost over. That was probably really compounding things for you. Just hang in there and try to plan something bigger to help you. Even if you aren't facing transits, these sorts of workings can be used for improving general prosperity and success anyway.
This can be used too https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=58191. It can be used any Saturday even if its not the best date. They can do a full 28 days to eliminate the saturn retrograde influence on top of the Returning curses 1 and 2 for example. I'm experimenting with this for the chakras. I started doing 216 reps of Surya for my crown charka and I'm 5 days in and wow it fells like its cleaning a lot. I'm going to keep doing this for each charka and if the effects are good I'm going to post it on the forum. Sorry for the off-topic but I think its important to share some experiences :)

Hang on brother. Remember, you are not alone. You have the Gods and us. You can use wunjo or munka. See how and when to use it and its pronunciation here:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54768&p=242350&hilit=Lydia+healing#p242350

I hope you will get better soon.

Bone Dust said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan..

I go through depression almost entirely on a daily basis, so believe me I know exactly how you feel.

What helps me deal with this persistent problem is gravitating towards what makes me happy and what I believe is primordially important in life; my spiritual quest in Satan and admiring the beauty of nature which helps to calm my constant anxiety.

Find something to do that will help make you happy to ward off that depression, even if its only for a few moments at a time. Maybe a hobby, a walk in the woods, a movie/cartoon/show you like, a comfort game, a novel. For example; making little wild animals happy by giving them a treat and letting them know I am not a threat to them will usually lift my spirits especially if its a particularly brave one.

Lately I've been rummaging the following concept in my mind; "the pain of my struggle is favorable to shame and regret" this usually has to do with my physical exercise routine. This is because for me to become who i want to be; I have to be okay with the pain that comes with it. This also applies to meditations and RTRs.

I wanted to encourage you to keep going forward with your meditations and RTRs because you are too important and I greatly value other Spiritual Satanists.
I loved your quote and message. Thank you! Hope you feel happy soon too!

Blitzkreig said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Thank you for caring brother Blitzkreig! Also feel free to call me Mercury.

Hail Satan!

Przebiśnieg said:
Hang on brother. Remember, you are not alone. You have the Gods and us. You can use wunjo or munka. See how and when to use it and its pronunciation here:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54768&p=242350&hilit=Lydia+healing#p242350

I hope you will get better soon.
Thank you sister! Seeing other brothers and sisters trying to help me lifted me up.

Hail Satan!

My reaction when my sister is not happy:

pongki.png

You are not alone. Remember this :)

Hi mercury_wisdom! I will give you a spoiler: you will see the results of your workings, the negative karma will be gone and even periods like this will come in futher, you will get through this much easier. And you will love Saturn's energies. Remember this topic: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=61592

I got motivated in the past by your posts and I am sure I am not the only one here who can see that you are a great person, just to know

mercury_wisdom said:

Hey brother, I just finished a writing a suggestion about putting more information about physical and mental health onto the main site, For the exact reason of what you are going trough. In my opinion its foolish to put spirituality on first place because strong spirituality comes with a strong mind and a strong mind comes with a strong body.

One suggestion that i can make is look for a physical activity that you might enjoy, This can bring more structure to your life and get you into contact with other people, Not to forget your physical health might improve drastically. Exercise can also be a good way to get your stress etc. off of your shoulders, If you are planning on doing a activity like this i highly recommend group activity's over going to a gym (Personal experience speaking here).

Also don't forget that you are human and that you have human needs, Such as contact with other people, Having something in common like going to the same sport can really make you bond with people a whole lot better.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hey brother, I just finished a writing a suggestion about putting more information about physical and mental health onto the main site, For the exact reason of what you are going trough. In my opinion its foolish to put spirituality on first place because strong spirituality comes with a strong mind and a strong mind comes with a strong body.

One suggestion that i can make is look for a physical activity that you might enjoy, This can bring more structure to your life and get you into contact with other people, Not to forget your physical health might improve drastically. Exercise can also be a good way to get your stress etc. off of your shoulders, If you are planning on doing a activity like this i highly recommend group activity's over going to a gym (Personal experience speaking here).

Also don't forget that you are human and that you have human needs, Such as contact with other people, Having something in common like going to the same sport can really make you bond with people a whole lot better.
Honestly I have been exercising for 2 months before the enemy shitdays. I was following a healthy and enjoyable diet and lost some pounds and was starting to look really hot and strong haha.

But then enemy holidays started. I got sick and had a cold so I couldn't exercise. Now with everything going I don't feel productive or have any willpower like I used to before. Also trying to follow a diet and workout doesn't feels like torture in the state I've been. Also college is starting soon for me so I will be a whole lot busier.

I need serious help. I am a mess right now. Not sure how I can recover from this.

Dark Blue Eye said:
Hi mercury_wisdom! I will give you a spoiler: you will see the results of your workings, the negative karma will be gone and even periods like this will come in futher, you will get through this much easier. And you will love Saturn's energies. Remember this topic: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=61592

I got motivated in the past by your posts and I am sure I am not the only one here who can see that you are a great person, just to know
Yes I know how Saturn works. I just can't handle it when its retrograde. Especially with enemy going rabid.

Also, thank you. This means alot to me. I am glad I ever inspired you one day. I really want to be a great person. I've got alot to work on. Thanks again!

mercury_wisdom said:

Lower your standards for now while you are building back up. The enemy holidays are basically done now, so that should be over. In 10 days, Saturn will be direct motion again. Things will get better, just hang in there.

There are opportunities to start workings, but you probably don't need a new work item hanging over your head.

Focus on restoring some yang energy into you with the Tibetan 5 Rites, Kundalini Yoga, or lots of breath of fire. Spin the crap out of your solar chakra. Do small amounts of void to restore focus to your brain.

The above are all emergency measures to kickstart you into action. You can also do small amounts of runes, like x40 Saulo or Uruz (Auruz), program it to now incite you into action on whatever task.

Do these things whenever you are laying down and feeling under the weather. Yoga or pranayama is especially good because it works both spiritually and physically.

Talk to the Gods about this and ask them to give you a few things to focus on and get yourself moving again. They will point you towards what steps to take.

If you have been indulging in lots of digital entertainment while feeling bad, this is understandable, just know that it can make want to be less productive. This is where void is good, as it restores a calm focus to the brain, instead of a brain demanding constant stimulation.

Hope you feel better soon.

Blitzkreig said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Lower your standards for now while you are building back up. The enemy holidays are basically done now, so that should be over. In 10 days, Saturn will be direct motion again. Things will get better, just hang in there.

There are opportunities to start workings, but you probably don't need a new work item hanging over your head.

Focus on restoring some yang energy into you with the Tibetan 5 Rites, Kundalini Yoga, or lots of breath of fire. Spin the crap out of your solar chakra. Do small amounts of void to restore focus to your brain.

The above are all emergency measures to kickstart you into action. You can also do small amounts of runes, like x40 Saulo or Uruz (Auruz), program it to now incite you into action on whatever task.

Do these things whenever you are laying down and feeling under the weather. Yoga or pranayama is especially good because it works both spiritually and physically.

Talk to the Gods about this and ask them to give you a few things to focus on and get yourself moving again. They will point you towards what steps to take.

If you have been indulging in lots of digital entertainment while feeling bad, this is understandable, just know that it can make want to be less productive. This is where void is good, as it restores a calm focus to the brain, instead of a brain demanding constant stimulation.

Hope you feel better soon.
Great advice brother. Thanks!

mercury_wisdom said:
Honestly I have been exercising for 2 months before the enemy shitdays. I was following a healthy and enjoyable diet and lost some pounds and was starting to look really hot and strong haha.

But then enemy holidays started. I got sick and had a cold so I couldn't exercise. Now with everything going I don't feel productive or have any willpower like I used to before. Also trying to follow a diet and workout doesn't feels like torture in the state I've been. Also college is starting soon for me so I will be a whole lot busier.

I need serious help. I am a mess right now. Not sure how I can recover from this.

Maybe you need to take a step back, Overloading yourself isn't a particular good thing either. You should also know that its not a crime to lean back and put your feet up in the air (if you know what i mean), If that is something that you need right now by all means do it.

Some time ago i struggled a lot with even basic meditations, I was in a real rough spot. Every time when i decided to put in more effort to make sure i would do all meditations and rtr's, I would collapse. It would take a mere 2 or 3 weeks to get me to a miserable state, Every time when this happened i wasn't able to do rtr's among other things.... Like i said i was in a rough shape

But no mater what happened the gods never abandoned me, They were there when i needed them even when i was ''dead weight'' to them, This went on for about 2 years. Right now i'm in a better shape than i have ever been in all possible ways, I have learned a lot from my past mistakes but i have also learned that the gods want us to advance and be happy. Even if you wouldn't be able to fight in the war today or tomorrow, Hell even if you want to lie in bed all day today and tomorrow, It wouldn't matter, if this is what you need right now then by all means do it.

Find a balance in life, Find out what it is that you need to do, And sure there will always be struggles but don't let them pile up so high that it becomes unbearable to shoulder. Know that the gods will always stand on your side, No matter what anyone would say either here on the forums or elsewhere, Do what you believe is the best thing to do. The gods will always guide you onto the right path so don't worry to much.

Also some SS seem to forget one of the most important things, And that is that there are no mediators in satanism. Let the gods guide you, And don't worry what other SS might think.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Maybe you need to take a step back, Overloading yourself isn't a particular good thing either. You should also know that its not a crime to lean back and put your feet up in the air (if you know what i mean), If that is something that you need right now by all means do it.

Some time ago i struggled a lot with even basic meditations, I was in a real rough spot. Every time when i decided to put in more effort to make sure i would do all meditations and rtr's, I would collapse. It would take a mere 2 or 3 weeks to get me to a miserable state, Every time when this happened i wasn't able to do rtr's among other things.... Like i said i was in a rough shape

But no mater what happened the gods never abandoned me, They were there when i needed them even when i was ''dead weight'' to them, This went on for about 2 years. Right now i'm in a better shape than i have ever been in all possible ways, I have learned a lot from my past mistakes but i have also learned that the gods want us to advance and be happy. Even if you wouldn't be able to fight in the war today or tomorrow, Hell even if you want to lie in bed all day today and tomorrow, It wouldn't matter, if this is what you need right now then by all means do it.

Find a balance in life, Find out what it is that you need to do, And sure there will always be struggles but don't let them pile up so high that it becomes unbearable to shoulder. Know that the gods will always stand on your side, No matter what anyone would say either here on the forums or elsewhere, Do what you believe is the best thing to do. The gods will always guide you onto the right path so don't worry to much.

Also some SS seem to forget one of the most important things, And that is that there are no mediators in satanism. Let the gods guide you, And don't worry what other SS might think.
Wow. Thank you! Yes I've decided to take it easy temporarily but I have also decided I will not give up on my yoga and meditations. This is the one thing that is constant for now.

I am going to my dream college for the first time in my life a week from now. I want to enjoy it for abit. I will take it easy on work since it can cause me stress too and focus on my studies. I want to get to know more people in college and I want to learn alot. It's all really new but I am excited too.

I loved the bit you talked about the Gods. Thank you for sharing your experience. It comforted me and inspired me a bunch really. I won't give up. The Gods have been too generous to and I love them so much especially my Gaurdian. She is so loving and caring.

Thanks again! Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:
Wow. Thank you! Yes I've decided to take it easy temporarily but I have also decided I will not give up on my yoga and meditations. This is the one thing that is constant for now.

I am going to my dream college for the first time in my life a week from now. I want to enjoy it for abit. I will take it easy on work since it can cause me stress too and focus on my studies. I want to get to know more people in college and I want to learn alot. It's all really new but I am excited too.

I loved the bit you talked about the Gods. Thank you for sharing your experience. It comforted me and inspired me a bunch really. I won't give up. The Gods have been too generous to and I love them so much especially my Gaurdian. She is so loving and caring.

No problem brother :D It sounds like there some exiting times to come for you, Enjoy it to the fullest. And i am glad that i could have been here to help you.

Your guardian is Astarte isn't it? She is my guardian as well and i to am soo glad to have her as my guardian, She really is amazing, I love her to bits.

mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan..

Im so sorry things have been hard for you. Your Satanic Family is here to help. The last month was horrid for Gentiles. Most I knew were sick, I had two friends die...

The enemy strips you of all your energy. So you lighten the load of meditation too get through, which in turn messes you up more. Doing 27 reps of FRTR+2, then ball of light 3 times, then 216 Surya with a Demons assistance, will make a world of difference. You will have energy, not be depressed. Also our brother that mentioned sabbatical 216 surya into a chakra Is on to something very important.

Cleaning the aura is great, but the chakras don't clean by 5 seconds of visualization, that is outdated knowledge I believe. Cleaning the chakras with surya, is like cleaning your aura for the first time, only it's deeper.

luis said:
Blitzkreig said:
mercury_wisdom said:

This can be used too https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=58191. It can be used any Saturday even if its not the best date. They can do a full 28 days to eliminate the saturn retrograde influence on top of the Returning curses 1 and 2 for example. I'm experimenting with this for the chakras. I started doing 216 reps of Surya for my crown charka and I'm 5 days in and wow it fells like its cleaning a lot. I'm going to keep doing this for each charka and if the effects are good I'm going to post it on the forum. Sorry for the off-topic but I think its important to share some experiences :)

Luis I think you are onto something VERY important. The chakras don't clean by 5 seconds of visualization. Cleaning the chakras like you mention is like the first time cleaning the aura, only even deeper. It's where all the mental issues lie. Thank you for bringing this up, you have helped me immensely, and I believe will have helped others as well.

I want to thank you big time, you have opened my awareness to something vitally important.

Shanti Sananda said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan..

Im so sorry things have been hard for you. Your Satanic Family is here to help. The last month was horrid for Gentiles. Most I knew were sick, I had two friends die...

The enemy strips you of all your energy. So you lighten the load of meditation too get through, which in turn messes you up more. Doing 27 reps of FRTR+2, then ball of light 3 times, then 216 Surya with a Demons assistance, will make a world of difference. You will have energy, not be depressed. Also our brother that mentioned sabbatical 216 surya into a chakra Is on to something very important.

Cleaning the aura is great, but the chakras don't clean by 5 seconds of visualization, that is outdated knowledge I believe. Cleaning the chakras with surya, is like cleaning your aura for the first time, only it's deeper.
Thanks for your support brother/sister!

SSinHeartandSoul said:
mercury_wisdom said:

No problem brother :D It sounds like there some exiting times to come for you, Enjoy it to the fullest. And i am glad that i could have been here to help you.

Your guardian is Astarte isn't it? She is my guardian as well and i to am soo glad to have her as my guardian, She really is amazing, I love her to bits.
Thank you. Yes she is amazing. I can't help but think that she guided you to help me. She usually helps me alot in seen and unseen ways. I am grateful.

Shanti Sananda said:
luis said:
Blitzkreig said:

Luis I think you are onto something VERY important. The chakras don't clean by 5 seconds of visualization. Cleaning the chakras like you mention is like the first time cleaning the aura, only even deeper. It's where all the mental issues lie. Thank you for bringing this up, you have helped me immensely, and I believe will have helped others as well.

I want to thank you big time, you have opened my awareness to something vitally important.
Haven't seen you for a while, glad you're back :D

LoveSargatanas said:

I love learning. I read all the time. That helps me pull through things. Maybe I can get your mind off of it. Here's some cool things to think of.

The Armanen Runes LAF and FA can combine to make LAFA. The FA is also VA. So this is considered LAVA. A very powerful and potent combination. Note the LA and VA of the Base and Sacral. The LAke of FA, FA is fire. Then we have RA. LAVARA which is actually a name of a town in Greece. If you go throat to crown you have H Y M. Hymn. The Hymn of RA.

The higher form of SOL rune is SA and Surya. The higher form of Tyr lord of the heavens is TA. NAUTH is NA which is for persistence and dedication. MAN rune is MA which is the waters of rebirth.

So with this info here is a meditation.

Chant:
SA into the Solar.
TA into the Sixth
NA into the base.
MA into the crown.

It's alot of info just thrown, but by the off chance you thrive on knowledge, maybe it will preoccupy you off your worries.

Either way, I hope things get better for you. I feel horrible that things have to be so hard for many of our people. This is such a nasty war. Everyone has differnt coping strategies. Some are mean, some escape in their mind. But working to destroy the enemies power, something that we should be grateful we have, as well as reading, can be better coping methods.

Be well.

Aquarius said:
Shanti Sananda said:
luis said:

Good to see you Aquarius, hope things were not too horrible during the enemies time. Now ofcourse we have this mercury retrograde to deal with. But soon we will be out of that and headed towards Samhain and Yule.

The Season of Satanas will be upon us. 🙌

Shanti Sananda said:
luis said:
Blitzkreig said:

The idea of cleaning the chakras with a mantra is not mine, if you read the forum even the HP's said to clean the chakras. The sabbatic cicle was shared by Hoodedcobra666 obviously and I thought to use it like this for each chakras, I have to say its working but obviously this full cicle will be need to be repeated. I will share how it helped me at the end of the full cicle.

Shanti Sananda said:
Aquarius said:
Shanti Sananda said:

Good to see you Aquarius, hope things were not too horrible during the enemies time. Now ofcourse we have this mercury retrograde to deal with. But soon we will be out of that and headed towards Samhain and Yule.

The Season of Satanas will be upon us. 🙌
Was pretty chill, got a lil more intense during the end of them. Hope it went well for you.

NationalSatanist said:
The Jew Organisation is casting spells on you. The greys and reptilians work against you.

If you are friends with 666darkness. Tell him I warned 666darkness. THis person is highly searched in the reptilian brotherhood and by agents. I am warning you humans. I cant directly message 666darkness. Where is he?!?!?! Warn him. I am new here!!!!
You are totally retarded. Get the fuck out of this thread. Your signature says it all.

mercury_wisdom said:
Thank you. Yes she is amazing. I can't help but think that she guided you to help me. She usually helps me alot in seen and unseen ways. I am grateful.

Funny you say that because i'm usually not that active on the forums, I look at the announcements on a regular basis but that's it. I for some reason felt the need to scroll trough the jos666 section of the forums and reply to you. I even thought that Astarte was guiding me to share my point of view with you. :p

Ohh and apparently i can be misunderstood quite quickly, So just to be safe let me tell you that its not my intention to bash meditations or workings. I know that you are well known with those so i didn't think it was necessary to mention that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back