Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reality is shocking mind blocking it out

One Wire Phenomenon

When one cannot handle what is actually happening to them the system has made it so that the normal humans block it out.

The only way I jump into action is when I see this shocking reality which makes me see where my soul is at and want to save it but it's not for the faint of heart,my mind blocks it out quickly before I can even act and get over the shock because it so horrible. Can anyone help me with this? Or am I on my own with this?

Can you explain what exactly you find to be so horrible or shocking that you shut it out.
The energy around you, what people are doing, something you learned, etc this may be helpful to know in answering this question.

Understand that just because you don't want to deal with something or ignore it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So its not going away just cause you block it out. I understand you may be a really sensitive person I saw your chart not going to elaborate publicly cause I respect your privacy but if you want to email me about it you can if you remember my email. I am no longer thinking your suspicious or anything don't worry.

It is probably really difficult to deal with some of the stuff going on in the world for you for that reason and you likely have a desire to escape. I think I told you that when reading your chart or something like that anyways.

One way to help a little if you think your ready for it is the opposite element fire in your case to your imbalance. It might make you a little less sensitive to some of this stuff.

What is going on with your soul that is bad if that is what your implying here.

You know what that isn't something good to block out or ignore. You should work on it and fix it. I will try to help if I know if not someone here might know how to help you if you don't know how to go about it yourself. What do you need to save your soul from btw this is not xtianity relax. You have time to grow and meditate and take it at your own pace. You already saved your soul if you meditated for a little bit of time each year so far as from dissipating.

I heard that for the general population the ancients with people that were not up to achieving Godhead or inclined to be really spiritual had people do meditations at certain times each year to keep their vibration up more and save their soul from dissipating.

So you probably already did that if that is what your asking. Even doing the final rtr helps in this. Now actually advancing if you don't work on it you may not achieve it.

Also next time you do tetragramaton or next few times visualize also the barrier breaking apart in and on you along with around you like usually is done you can do that. That may help with this too.

There is really nothing to fear. The Gods are with us.

slyscorpion said:
Can you explain what exactly you find to be so horrible or shocking that you shut it out.
The energy around you, what people are doing, something you learned, etc this may be helpful to know in answering this question.

Understand that just because you don't want to deal with something or ignore it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So its not going away just cause you block it out. I understand you may be a really sensitive person I saw your chart not going to elaborate publicly cause I respect your privacy but if you want to email me about it you can if you remember my email. I am no longer thinking your suspicious or anything don't worry.

It is probably really difficult to deal with some of the stuff going on in the world for you for that reason and you likely have a desire to escape. I think I told you that when reading your chart or something like that anyways.

One way to help a little if you think your ready for it is the opposite element fire in your case to your imbalance. It might make you a little less sensitive to some of this stuff.

You know what that isn't something good to block out or ignore. You should work on it and fix it. I will try to help if I know if not someone here might know how to help you if you don't know how to go about it yourself. What do you need to save your soul from btw this is not xtianity relax. You have time to grow and meditate and take it at your own pace. You already saved your soul if you meditated for a little bit of time each year so far as from dissipating.

I heard that for the general population the ancients with people that were not up to achieving Godhead or inclined to be really spiritual had people do meditations at certain times each year to keep their vibration up more and save their soul from dissipating.

So you probably already did that if that is what your asking. Even doing the final rtr helps in this. Now actually advancing if you don't work on it you may not achieve it.

Also next time you do tetragramaton or next few times visualize also the barrier breaking apart in and on you along with around you like usually is done you can do that. That may help with this too.

This is more or less what I am going through when I see what is happening in the here and now with my soul. Neo is me and the machines is the entity feeding off my soul.
Neo gets saved but I don't I fall back to sleep so to say my mind does not want to accept the reality. I already feel it's too late for me.
https://youtu.be/HwhB5uCaj3Y

Thank you very much Slyscorpion I must say your post made me feel much better. I am worried about my next life. I got in the here and now and saw the condition of my soul and it shocked me to the core I then realised the importance of meditation and things that I read on JoS. Some other things also was shocking and where my soul will end up if I don't act. :(

One Wire Phenomenon said:
slyscorpion said:

This is more or less what I am going through when I see what is happening in the here and now with my soul. Neo is me and the machines is the entity feeding off my soul.
Neo gets saved but I don't I fall back to sleep so to say my mind does not want to accept the reality. I already feel it's too late for me.

Thank you very much Slyscorpion I must say your post made me feel much better. I am worried about my next life. I got in the here and now and saw the condition of my soul and it shocked me to the core I then realised the importance of meditation and things that I read on JoS. Some other things also was shocking and where my soul will end up if I don't act. :(

Did you grow up in a home with xtianity strongly taught in it. If so you can do a working to either deprogram from it and/or detach and deprogram from whoever mainly first taught it to you. This works. Let me know I will post the affirmations that I have suggested if you like or search my posts or come up with your own.

It sounds like you may be struggling with some or that. Some of your other posts too. Remember it's an energy more so than a belief system. The belief system part comes second after the energy directs the mind to it. It is a spell. Without the energy and bindings no one could believe it. This would explain some problems with the soul.

This also can block reality out or cause that reaction. Though usually people don't realize this in the normal case it's someone else lamenting why another person is blocking out reality and that other person is oblivious to it.

slyscorpion said:

Also the Matrix was a really interesting movie. I suppose whoever wrote the story part of it knew a lot about what was going on in the world or maybe the whole thing. There is a lot of symbolic stuff in it (and probably subliminal too) I don't know if they were on our side or not to be honest but I liked it.

https://youtu.be/1PghMqkTo1M

I think this was one of my favorite scenes in any movie related to finding the truth.

When one cannot handle what is actually happening to them the system has made it so that the normal humans block it out.

The only way I jump into action is when I see this shocking reality which makes me see where my soul is at and want to save it but it's not for the faint of heart,my mind blocks it out quickly before I can even act and get over the shock because it so horrible. Can anyone help me with this? Or am I on my own with this?
Once you get printed sort to speak you obtain enemies…. I myself had to navigate the shark tank

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Did you grow up in a home with xtianity strongly taught in it. If so you can do a working to either deprogram from it and/or detach and deprogram from whoever mainly first taught it to you. This works. Let me know I will post the affirmations that I have suggested if you like or search my posts or come up with your own.

It sounds like you may be struggling with some or that. Some of your other posts too. Remember it's an energy more so than a belief system. The belief system part comes second after the energy directs the mind to it. It is a spell. Without the energy and bindings no one could believe it. This would explain some problems with the soul.

This also can block reality out or cause that reaction. Though usually people don't realize this in the normal case it's someone else lamenting why another person is blocking out reality and that other person is oblivious to it.

Yes I grew up like that. I mostly blame my grandma and yes any help with this will be appreciated. I sound crazy but I know for a fact it's very serious and I'm not free until I overcome this obstacle.

Wow today my translation article was this

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Brotherhood.html

And it asif I was meant to read this today.

"One of the key teachings was the overcoming of fear. Only when one surpasses all personal fears, can higher levels be accessed. Fear is the main emotion that prevents one from advancing spiritually. Fears must first be overcome here on Earth."

The above is very true. I saw the only way to advance and be free is by overcoming this fear and facing the entity head on and cutting the ties with it.The danger is real so it's a ultimate test for me. It give me goose bumps.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Brotherhood.html

"One of the key teachings was the overcoming of fear. Only when one surpasses all personal fears, can higher levels be accessed. Fear is the main emotion that prevents one from advancing spiritually. Fears must first be overcome here on Earth."

The above is very true. I saw the only way to advance and be free is by overcoming this fear and facing the entity head on and cutting the ties with it.The danger is real so it's a ultimate test for me. It give me goose bumps.

Looks like you already found out whats up, There is one thing that i want to add tough: Give it time, It is alright that you won't be able to face certain things in life at this moment, You will learn to overcome these blockages in time.

There is no need worrying about having to face these fears or that those fears are there, Just go with the flow of the river, Know that these fears are there but don't fear it. If these fears come to pass than so be it, Why would you want to worry about something that you have no influence over? if worst comes to worst the gods will always be there to guide you, Just focus on the here and now, Focus on advancing not on those fears that might or might not come to pass.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

Looks like you already found out whats up, There is one thing that i want to add tough: Give it time, It is alright that you won't be able to face certain things in life at this moment, You will learn to overcome these blockages in time.

There is no need worrying about having to face these fears or that those fears are there, Just go with the flow of the river, Know that these fears are there but don't fear it. If these fears come to pass than so be it, Why would you want to worry about something that you have no influence over? if worst comes to worst the gods will always be there to guide you, Just focus on the here and now, Focus on advancing not on those fears that might or might not come to pass.

Well it's taken most of my SS life away from me. I don't want it any longer attached to my soul. I don't want to be afraid anymore. I have been running away from mediation because of it since that day. It's really horrible Satan and the Gods live on a higher plane of existence and most SS here aswell. I don't want to be stuck where I am until my next life. My next life will be worse I will be born into slavery and it will be more difficult to get out, because I will need to find the JoS information all over again. I wonder if it's possible for the enemy to steal your soul and let you be born on a different planet completey out of reach from the Gods to help. Thats what I fear the most. My soul is on a very low vibration as it is now and the Gods won't help me and save my soul for me. I am at the mercy of the natural universe laws and if I don't act now when I still can I may be lost forever!!

If you do start taking action to improve yourself now, the Gods will welcome you with open arms. It is not that they won't help you - you need to truly want to advance and put in the effort.

As HP Hooded Cobra affirmed recently, the Gods do not punish those who do not progress, since they understand that inertia is punishment enough.

Good luck! (I say this sincerely hoping you can move passed your current blockage)

the Gods won't help me and save my soul for me. I am at the mercy of the natural universe laws and if I don't act now when I still can I may be lost forever!!

It doesn't matter what plane of existence you are currently living on, Even if you are at the lowest of the low it does not matter to the gods. I have been on the lowest of the low for a big part of my life, When i came to father Satan it still took about 2 years before i was finally able to start to get out of that place. Right now 1 year later i am still not on high plane of existence but i'm on a higher plane of existence than i was before.

The gods will not do the work for you but they will support you where you need support, Often times you don't even notice that the gods are there to help. But once you get to a certain understanding (This comes with time) you will see how much the gods are influencing your life for the better, But to reach this point you will need to get the right mentality and find the right balance in life to be able to advance.

I have given this suggestion before but i highly recommend you to take a step back from everything, If you need some time off take it the gods won't abandon you for this, This just means that you are taking care of yourself. Find out what it is that you need to advance and do not forget the physical and mental part of this, Advancing does include everything not just the spiritual part of it. Strong spirituality comes with a strong mind, A strong mind comes with a strong body.

Make sure that you are living happily, It doesn't matter what is going on in the world right now. All that matter right now is that you live in a satisfied manner, In a way that is perfect for advancing, You will really stagnate when you are unhappy or overloaded.

So if you think that you need a break, Take it. Focus more on your physical health, This in turn will automatically improve your mental health, After this it is so much easier to focus on spirituality. This is all from my own experience and i found that this has helped me immensely.

Btw don't worry about the gods abandoning you, If you have dedicated they will not let you fall, But you will need to do your own work if you want to stand tall and proud. One more thing satanism has no mediators, So don't worry about all the stuff over here, Just let the gods guide you.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

Well it's taken most of my SS life away from me. I don't want it any longer attached to my soul. I don't want to be afraid anymore. I have been running away from mediation because of it since that day. It's really horrible Satan and the Gods live on a higher plane of existence and most SS here aswell. I don't want to be stuck where I am until my next life. My next life will be worse I will be born into slavery and it will be more difficult to get out, because I will need to find the JoS information all over again. I wonder if it's possible for the enemy to steal your soul and let you be born on a different planet completey out of reach from the Gods to help. Thats what I fear the most. My soul is on a very low vibration as it is now and the Gods won't help me and save my soul for me. I am at the mercy of the natural universe laws and if I don't act now when I still can I may be lost forever!!

I just found this audio. It does not want to download on my device,but I listened to it on the cloud it freezes a lot. I just want to know if other people are also experiencing this with this audio?

Anyway this Sermon proves what I saw about my soul to be true. I am now in a battle with my own mind to try and take everything I read on JoS with extreme seriousness and let it sink in and hopefully the lower self will gradually die so that I make better choices in the future and not keep living like the lower being I am now.When I feel I am ready and serious enough with enough will power I am going to reclaim my true self and be the master of my own soul.

I now know why my life felt boring and why the RTRs doesnt feel like it's working and why i felt like nothing serious happens when I meditated it's because my power lies there where my true self is and there where my mind fears to go. It's in the here and now having to deal with a dangerous entity.With my back against the wall and knowing my soul is at stake survival instincts kick in, that's when I have power that's where my true self is and where my higher self gets seperated from my pathetic weak self forever if I can overcome it and not run away like I have been doing..

This obstacle is proving my worth to the Gods and myself. As the audio sermon said the Gods wants humans to rise in the light above the suffering but that cannot happen if I don't choose to.The Gods won't save me I'm on my own for now until I act and take my life in my own hands that's when they will help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/62a20byzl9lfw7z/Escaping%20Suffering%2C%20Rising%20in%20the%20Ladder%20of%20Light.mp3?dl=`

SSinHeartandSoul said:

Relax. Slavery may not even exist by the time of your next life. Also the only time that thing about being born somewhere else by the enemy is even a remote possibility would be if this planet was destroyed and they set up their system where they control the souls. But that's not going to happen. Sounds like you have been having your thoughts influenced by the enemy. Start an ansuz detach ritual from who taught you xtianity when you were younger. Include something about deprograming from them. This is the fastest route in my experience to get this out of you. Maybe not everyone works the same but I think it works.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html
Right at the bottom of the JoS Article the writer referred to a book called Vampires the Occult Truth.
I uploaded it to Mega if anybody wants to read it and don't have to pay for it.

https://www.amazon.com/Vampires-Occult-Truth-Llewellyn-truth/dp/1567183808/ref=la_B000APLAFE_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1367736733&sr=1-5

https://mega.nz/file/MkdT1I4T#gb70_Ar1ICGY3qqAXkTjMNvSUn3UT2lb8TOUEFwbgZQ

I am preparing everything I am going to need for the workings and other preparations like timing and so on.
I have a question.
The affirmation I am going to use it says
Affirm: "I am now removing any and all ties from [name of person] to my soul, totally, permanently, and completely."

I never thought I would be giving this entity a name what should call it ? Just entity or what?

I also want to add that it's not normal psychic vampirism I feel it's much more serious.

Remember the connection happened when I was sucidal and I remember wanting to die and feeling really sorry for myself and hated a certain person so much and that's how i got onto the trance,I went VERY deep.With the intention of giving up life and hopefully dying. That when I met that thing. I can't explain the fear it's too much my mind doesn't want to accept what it saw even to this day. It's EXTREME. I will literally swim with the crocs or go do any other dangerous thing than face this again but unfortunately I have no choice.

Like Lydia said in that other post if just by hearing loud noises from outside can cause damage that extends way beyond the physical into astral. Can you imagine what damage it done to me. I was in a moving vehicle when this happened I remember it was hot and I was sweating at the back and things were packed tightly against me.After all these years I could not go back into a trance without feeling that same entity stuck to my soul. Any attempt I made ended up in failure because of fear. Under normal circumstances the soul has a defence mechanism for dangerous intruders when astraly projecting and stuff like that but I wanted to end myself and basically ignored all the warnings and jumped into the lions den so to speak. My soul was not meant to go there in the first place.

The reason I am saying this is because if I whent deep into a trance that means I will need to do it again with the working because the deeper the trance the stronger the connection
and a surface working light trance won't do?

These are just some of the questions I'm sure I will have more in time please be patient with me. As a SS heart to heart this might be the most important step I take in my life and the reason I came back here.

Should the Satanic Rosary be hand crafted or bought?
And also what beads should I use if I make one myself?
What can I use if I cannot find a Baphomet or pentagram to put under the guru bead?
Can it be plastic beads or does it have to be stones or seeds or something like that?
I went back to a old post that Satanic Eagle posted of how one can make it with paper and I am wondering if it will be just as effective reason I am asking is because it seems the energy attaches to the rosary and becomes more powerful over time so my question is does it count for a paper rosary aswell?

:oops: never use one before because I never was this serious

I doubt you have any entity attached to your soul, the Gods wouldn't allow this to happen, I believe it's mostly your mind that has auto convinced yourself of this.

Aquarius said:
I doubt you have any entity attached to your soul, the Gods wouldn't allow this to happen, I believe it's mostly your mind that has auto convinced yourself of this.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=229138#p229138

I hope you are right and i just want to show you that it is a real problem I have posted about it before but I was not that aware as I am now.

Aquarius said:

I hope you are right and i just want to show you that it is a real problem I have posted about it before but I was not that aware as I am now.
What you feel when you can't move your body during sleep is called sleep paralysis, nothing to be scared of, it's quite common, after I stopped fearing it I had some very nice experiences with it as it's easier to astral project in that state, think of it as a very deep trance.
You're gonna have to remove this fear, you can use affirmations or just proceed and conquer the fear.
For example, I grew up with horror movies and as thus I was very afraid of the woods during night time, I bought a camping hammock and went into the woods, lost my way without a torch and out of the main road(night time), I was scared shitless lol, then found the place where I placed my hammock during the day, and slept, or atleast I tried to sleep as I was freezing my ass off. Well, after that my fear diminished a lot, and now walks in the woods at night are an extreme pleasure.

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:

What you feel when you can't move your body during sleep is called sleep paralysis, nothing to be scared of, it's quite common, after I stopped fearing it I had some very nice experiences with it as it's easier to astral project in that state, think of it as a very deep trance.
You're gonna have to remove this fear, you can use affirmations or just proceed and conquer the fear.
For example, I grew up with horror movies and as thus I was very afraid of the woods during night time, I bought a camping hammock and went into the woods, lost my way without a torch and out of the main road(night time), I was scared shitless lol, then found the place where I placed my hammock during the day, and slept, or atleast I tried to sleep as I was freezing my ass off. Well, after that my fear diminished a lot, and now walks in the woods at night are an extreme pleasure.

Yes I know the sleep thing is normal and YES I don't fear it.
I said it just to say it back then to make people see it's not the paralysis that's the problem.

LOL and this isn't your walk in the dark wood man I don't fear things like that at all. I walked miles and miles before in the dangerous streets of JHB at night and slept there. I have overcome that when I was like 7 years old.I have had the enemy in my house threatning to kill me and I was kidnapped but I must say that was scary but anyway Your fears are nothing compared to what I have and cannot be compared.

I'm talking about serious life and death situations REAL stuff not some horror movie stuff you see on TV I'm long past that. I don't even watch horror movies it's stupid and not natural.

It's not the paralysis that scares me. When I have had a decent Astral projection my body is also paralysed when I come back and takes a while to move again. There Is no fear then.

The trance I'm talking about it's much different. It's just before the Coma state I believe. Even everyday fears of like let's say drowning or being violently murdered,car crashes or anything like that cannot compare to the intensity.Moving on people don't need to believe me I know there are infinite places that are not meant for human souls to be and to be connected to and human hating entities that prey on unfortunate victims like myself. The Jews are the ones who invite this willingly and call apon all sorts of nasties I'm not sure how they are able to live like that. Remember there are lower dimensions that even HPS Maxine talked about and people who fall short end up there when they die who knows what horrific things happen to their souls there. And once you open your soul to it you are in serious danger. It's like opening your soul to Satan, the bond lasts forever only it's a positive thing but with my case and wherever or to whatever I went effects litterly everything I do on a day to day basis.

Do you really think I would be going on about this if it was just a everyday fear NO. I am in serious trouble. Anyway done explaining myself. I have said what I needed to say to explain my situation and I'm more than willing to fix it by any means nessary.

When I liberate myself i will be extremely powerful mentally and then my true advancement begins.

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:

If anybody has experience with this level of trance state they will know what I am talking about and why it is a serious matter.
Ones senses are heightened that also explains the extreme fear I felt.

"The theta state is 4 - 7 cycles per second. This is where all of our emotional experiences are recorded and is of the subconscious. The theta level opens the door to descend even deeper into the psychic/astral world. While it is possible to have psychic experiences in the alpha state, the most profound experiences occur at the theta level. At this level, one is able to experience astral travel and psychic communication, achieve enlightenment, and enter into other dimensions; this is where past lives can be accessed."

I BELIEVE THE FORUM IS HERE FOR LEARNING ABOUT THESE STUFF IF I AM CAUSEING PROBLEMS PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL END THIS TOPIC. I mean I don't want to cause confusion or fear for newcomers but I do feel its nessary to get as much knowledge of this as I can from the experienced SS but IF ITS NOT A WORTHY TOPIC TO BE DISCUSSED LET ME KNOW I WILL END IT

"The human soul can at will be divided during meditation. This is what occurs with deliberate astral projection or involuntary "out of the body" experiences. Just as the soul can be divided, it can be reunited at will. The soul can be merged with the soul of another person."

Can a soul be merged with a entity that is not human?

I was going to ask about this but then I thought no people will think I'm taking it too far but after reading the word merged it explains the question I had.

What I would of asked was this can it be possible for it to be IN my soul ? but I think merged is the right word.
I also feel like a part of me is missing in a sense does this maybe explain it? or am I just not in touch with that other part of me?

Aquarius said:

Yes I know the sleep thing is normal and YES I don't fear it.
I said it just to say it back then to make people see it's not the paralysis that's the problem.

LOL and this isn't your walk in the dark wood man I don't fear things like that at all. I walked miles and miles before in the dangerous streets of JHB at night and slept there. I have overcome that when I was like 7 years old.I have had the enemy in my house threatning to kill me and I was kidnapped but I must say that was scary but anyway Your fears are nothing compared to what I have and cannot be compared.

I'm talking about serious life and death situations REAL stuff not some horror movie stuff you see on TV I'm long past that. I don't even watch horror movies it's stupid and not natural.

It's not the paralysis that scares me. When I have had a decent Astral projection my body is also paralysed when I come back and takes a while to move again. There Is no fear then.

The trance I'm talking about it's much different. It's just before the Coma state I believe. Even everyday fears of like let's say drowning or being violently murdered,car crashes or anything like that cannot compare to the intensity.Moving on people don't need to believe me I know there are infinite places that are not meant for human souls to be and to be connected to and human hating entities that prey on unfortunate victims like myself. The Jews are the ones who invite this willingly and call apon all sorts of nasties I'm not sure how they are able to live like that. Remember there are lower dimensions that even HPS Maxine talked about and people who fall short end up there when they die who knows what horrific things happen to their souls there. And once you open your soul to it you are in serious danger. It's like opening your soul to Satan, the bond lasts forever only it's a positive thing but with my case and wherever or to whatever I went effects litterly everything I do on a day to day basis.

Do you really think I would be going on about this if it was just a everyday fear NO. I am in serious trouble. Anyway done explaining myself. I have said what I needed to say to explain my situation and I'm more than willing to fix it by any means nessary.

When I liberate myself i will be extremely powerful mentally and then my true advancement begins.
I was just making an example, I don't really have or I don't think I have fears in the everyday or spiritual life so that's the only example of going over a fear that I had haha

I don't think it matters that much. Just got with what is easiest. You can always change it later. Also, feel free to use mantra counting apps on your phone.

I am unsure if this entity is foreign or mentally constructed as Aquarius said. Regardless, you can use the Ansuz ritual the same, as long as you intend the entity gone whether it comes from outside your body, or from within your own mind.

The affirmation is fine if just refer to it as "the entity" because affirmations are subjective and you know exactly what you are referring to.

Of course, you can use this type of working to free yourself from any hangups pertaining to your advancement. Then, follow this up with the other runes to give you the focus and will to advance, and so on.

Lastly, continue to tune into the Gods and stay open for certain signs. This is general advice for any scenario, but especially for troubling ones.

Blitzkreig said:

I don't think it matters that much. Just got with what is easiest. You can always change it later. Also, feel free to use mantra counting apps on your phone.

I am unsure if this entity is foreign or mentally constructed as Aquarius said. Regardless, you can use the Ansuz ritual the same, as long as you intend the entity gone whether it comes from outside your body, or from within your own mind.

The affirmation is fine if just refer to it as "the entity" because affirmations are subjective and you know exactly what you are referring to.

Of course, you can use this type of working to free yourself from any hangups pertaining to your advancement. Then, follow this up with the other runes to give you the focus and will to advance, and so on.

Lastly, continue to tune into the Gods and stay open for certain signs. This is general advice for any scenario, but especially for troubling ones.

Ok thank you very much. Nice I never knew there are Mantra counting apps that's awesum. Yes I am hoping it's my own mind construct and if it is I have a damn strong mind. :eek:
Haha

I'm going to see if I can get the materials or the real thing. I prefer to to do it the correct way.

They want me to advance no question about that and this obstacle is in my way that's all I know.

[
Aquarius said:

We can't just assume that even Maxine said sometimes people have dealt with entity attachments. However let's home this is mostly a thing in his mind. The workings will help anyways to detach from whatever this is.
I am preparing everything I am going to need for the workings and other preparations like timing and so on.
I have a question.
The affirmation I am going to use it says
Affirm: "I am now removing any and all ties from [name of person] to my soul, totally, permanently, and completely."

I never thought I would be giving this entity a name what should call it ? Just entity or what?

I also want to add that it's not normal psychic vampirism I feel it's much more serious.

Remember the connection happened when I was sucidal and I remember wanting to die and feeling really sorry for myself and hated a certain person so much and that's how i got onto the trance,I went VERY deep.With the intention of giving up life and hopefully dying. That when I met that thing. I can't explain the fear it's too much my mind doesn't want to accept what it saw even to this day. It's EXTREME. I will literally swim with the crocs or go do any other dangerous thing than face this again but unfortunately I have no choice.

Like Lydia said in that other post if just by hearing loud noises from outside can cause damage that extends way beyond the physical into astral. Can you imagine what damage it done to me. I was in a moving vehicle when this happened I remember it was hot and I was sweating at the back and things were packed tightly against me.After all these years I could not go back into a trance without feeling that same entity stuck to my soul. Any attempt I made ended up in failure because of fear. Under normal circumstances the soul has a defence mechanism for dangerous intruders when astraly projecting and stuff like that but I wanted to end myself and basically ignored all the warnings and jumped into the lions den so to speak. My soul was not meant to go there in the first place.

The reason I am saying this is because if I whent deep into a trance that means I will need to do it again with the working because the deeper the trance the stronger the connection
and a surface working light trance won't do?

These are just some of the questions I'm sure I will have more in time please be patient with me. As a SS heart to heart this might be the most important step I take in my life and the reason I came back here.

Good affirmation but I think you need something about programming or influences in this that is the main point. Not just to remove ties (you can still interact with this person if need be or you want too you are breaking links and influences that's all) but also the energy and influences. Which will remove a lot of xtian programming. I found personally that I had done at least 7 40 to 90 day workings to deprogram from xtianity and I still had issues and problems till I did workings to deprogram and detach from the person that influenced me into it when I was younger. It got rid of a huge amount of bad energy. It still is I am not done with the working yet.

Well someone could of just shared me this

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html

Dealing With Unwanted Entities

When we open ourselves to astral, there can be times when we experience unwelcome intruders. People who are impressionable, emotional, and overly sensitive can have these problems more than the average.

A strong mind and the ability to banish thoughts are important. All of us should have the ability to defend ourselves psychically, if necessary. Sometimes strong unwanted encounters and influences can come from other human beings. Christian prayers and thought forms directed at us, can make us feel ill at ease, cause us confusion (especially for those who are new) and throw us psychically off balance. Knowing the source of unwanted influences is a formidable part in defending ourselves. I also want to add here regarding relics. Many popular Hollywood films depict Satanists and others having a strong aversion to Christian images and relics. This again is nothing but Judeo/Christian tactics at it again. I can assure you, Christians have every bit as much an aversion to Satanic relics as well. This is because on both sides, the energies are very opposed to each other and they conflict.

Spirits can be unwelcome intruders. Unlike other religions, Satanism exposes us to many different experiences, so that we may become strong, knowledgeable, independent, and confident in our own abilities. Outsiders who have little or no experience with the astral are completely at the mercy of any entities they may encounter, because of a lack of knowledge, preparation, and experience.

Having a strong mind is of extreme importance in *any* dealings with the spirit world, being able to banish unwanted thoughts at will and having control over emotions. Any weaknesses can be exploited by an unwanted entity with more power. Being able to cut someone or something completely off, at will in one's mind is the first step in psychic self-defense. Unwanted entities feed off fear and our giving them our attention. It is important to focus our minds elsewhere and totally ignore unwanted or bothersome entities. Without a steady supply of psychic energy, nearly all will leave.

Void meditation should be done every single day. This can be done anywhere, anytime. Just empty your head of all thoughts and concentrate on the here and now. Impressionable people who live in their own fantasy worlds and dreamers have the highest risks for psychic intrusion along with an inability to effectively deal with it. This also includes those who abuse mind-altering substances.

When a link is established, it is a psychic feeding line for the intruder entity. With unwanted entities, the link forms where one is weakest. This can be fear, loneliness, a lack of knowledge or any other area where one is insecure. Now, I am talking about *unwanted* intruders, *not* Demons or entities with whom we have a healthy spiritual relationship. Since all spiritual relationships thrive on interaction and emotion, the way to deal with an unwelcome entity is to completely cut it off and starve it of any and all psychic energy.
In addition, if you pretend to yourself that the spirit does not exist and refuse to respond to it in any way, it will wither away. This may take days or weeks, but indifference is the most effective weapon against spirit intruders, they will eventually leave.

Other effective methods of psychic self-defense include grounding oneself. Get physical, indulge yourself physically, watch something funny and lighthearted on the TV, and just turn your mind away from magick and the occult for a while. It is also a good thing to meet with friends- anything to focus on the physical world and forget the astral. When our minds are preoccupied and focused on something of interest, even the most determined spirit will have a hard time getting through. Avoid right side of the brain activities, like listening to music, artwork, video games, and mentally drifting.

Being adept at controlling thoughts, emotions, and minds is very important if you ever wish to invoke spirits as a medium and let them speak through you. You control the spirit; you are in charge, not the spirit. When I am finished invoking a spirit and letting it speak through me to others, I turn it off completely.

Over the past several years, I have come under attacks from angels frequently, given I am directly involved in spiritual warfare. I experienced quite an ordeal when freeing the Demons as this took several months and angels would harass me, at times relentlessly. They would attack me, even physically, beating on my legs in the middle of the night. When things got real bad, I called on my Guardian Demon who had been freed and he chased them away. I never conversed with any of them, in spite of their threats and at times, there were some who even tried to bribe me. I would only respond to them with "You are wasting your time." This was all I would ever say.

When we got started in freeing the Demons, a few were extremely desperate and tried to bribe me into freeing them immediately. The energy drain was intense as we connected our souls to the souls of the Demons and transferred our life force at the chakras. I told them that I only take orders from Satan and they would have to go through him, according to the order he wanted them to be freed. I just stayed extremely focused. The others who worked with me on this project experienced a lot of the same.

In closing, one of our High Priests had experiences with Greys. He related that the energy and mind power these buggers have is monstrous and they are on the warpath. He survived them because he is highly adept. Remember, if anything ever gets beyond your control- call upon Satan himself or your Guardian Demon. The above situation is rare. Those of us who are the biggest threat to the enemy are the most attacked by them.

Entities feed off fear and use fear to control why could nobody tell me this wasn't it VERY clear in my posts?
And no it's not my minds own creation if someone tells you they are being drained and feel extreme fear more than 10× and the physical also speaks for it's self then that means its NOT the mind own creation it's something that is real. Stuff like this will put new people down I'm telling you guys need to work on that! Well it's easy to say yes one Wire we thought you knew and I will tell you no I did not please next time help me out when you see I'm struggling please. Also the meditations you gave me are in the advanced section and I AM NOT ADVANCED you all supposed to know that by now.

Lol

The Truth About Angels

https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/The_Truth_About_Angels.html
Angelic entities seem to follow the same pattern in dealing with people. Known by different names; "Watchers" "Guardians" "Gatekeepers" their true nature is to keep humanity from progressing in any way especially in the area of spiritual power or knowledge. They are like guards in a concentration camp; the "Watchtowers." Angels are human-hating extraterrestrials and their agenda is to keep humanity spiritually enslaved and without power.

Those who are without and delve into the occult a little too deeply will often meet with unpleasant experiences [again, FEAR is often used as a means of control]. One way or another, those who are without are often deceived into relationships with angels.

Of course there are variations, but here is what to look for- you will see this if you read anything about people's experiences:

The angelic entity intrudes. Most often the creature is uninvited and takes it upon itself to barge in on someone's psyche totally uninvited.
The entity uses love to lower the victim's defenses. This is done deliberately and masks the entity's true intentions. The victim [human beings are emotionally vulnerable- how many serious mistakes have been made at the mercy of our emotions] feels the "love" and is deceived into believing this is a positive visitor.
The entity never explains much or gives the victim any valuable knowledge. Most questions are not answered, if they are, they are in riddles or nonsense. Any information given is either incorrect or incomplete.
Often, the entity will make a statement that it is coming to warn the victim and/or humanity of "erring ways." This many times has to do with anything the entity deems as a threat to their total control, in most cases playing upon the ability for one to defend one's self; humanity's use of mind power for psychic self defense is extremely threatening to these alien predators as their main tool of control is through the mind; their worst worry is should humanity ever discover the truth and attain the same powers of the mind as they possess. They preach a false concept of "peace" and "love" to disarm humanity and create a helpless/defenseless earth. Their own convictions concerning this are made blatantly clear throughout the Christian Bible where they are bringers of torture, suffering, and death. The book of revelation/apocalypse says it all.
The entity in many cases delivers negative prophesy. Most often, this predicts personal ruin, disaster for the victim, his/her loved ones or others who are close. The entity then offers false reassurance that it will remain with the victim through all of this, but does not lift a finger to stop it.
The entity in many cases, such as with ignorant [unknowing] new age people, acts as a healer when channeled. As usual, no knowledge of any value is given and the healer as well as the patient remain cripples and are helpless without the entity's assistance, making them slaves.
I have dealt with these entities and they are anything but benevolent. They are bringers of death, misfortune and their victims of choice are children. I have seen this many times. People who get into angel magick are either extremely arrogant or their personal lives end up in disaster. One guy who was into this sort of thing was severely depressed and into drugs.

When I was a small child, my mother told me her parents had a baby girl several years before she was born. This little girl, when two years of age [they were Christians] would point and say "angel" "angel." Soon afterwards, she hit her head on the streetcar when it jerked to a stop and soon died from complications.

An Christian woman who was expecting a baby was visited by an angel. The angel told her that the baby would be stillborn. Of course, the baby was stillborn.

The angels of apocalypse dump fire, plagues and all other kinds of nasties on humanity.

Angels prey upon children, and take their souls to use for hosting energy that angels and other ET entities feed off of.

I'm sorry I was really rude. Thanx for helping where you guys did I'm still going to do the working I was just really negative in the moment.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back