Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Account Deletion

A

Anonymous

I would like to ask for the removal of this account, please. I have reasons to believe my physical and online safety might have been compromised and I may have been more exposed than I feel confortable with.
I will be creating a new account through Tor, so that I also can keep my digital identity hidden (just learned about that recently). Which is why I ask for removal rather than name change.

There's also the fact that there's another person named Invictus and it gets super weird when we both post on the same topic. I'll come up with an unique name next time

Thanks, and I'm sorry, If it's too much of a hassle to remove the account just leave it be, and I'll move on to the new one anyway

Invictus2 said:
I would like to ask for the removal of this account, please. I have reasons to believe my physical and online safety might have been compromised and I may have been more exposed than I feel confortable with.
I will be creating a new account through Tor, so that I also can keep my digital identity hidden (just learned about that recently). Which is why I ask for removal rather than name change.

There's also the fact that there's another person named Invictus and it gets super weird when we both post on the same topic. I'll come up with an unique name next time

Thanks, and I'm sorry, If it's too much of a hassle to remove the account just leave it be, and I'll move on to the new one anyway

I understand your concerns we will delete your account.

Update: the account is now deleted.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back