Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ptsd

Grimmy

I have had a tragic life all my life, but Satan and the Demons have always been there for me...

Does anyone know any mantras or any information at all on how to overcome PTSD?

I also need to curse the Abrahamic faiths for harming me so badly. Do any of you believe in blasphemous rites? I want to destroy this horrible shit called the enemy.

Grimmy said:
I have had a tragic life all my life, but Satan and the Demons have always been there for me...

I also need to curse the Abrahamic faiths for harming me so badly. Do any of you believe in blasphemous rites? I want to destroy this horrible shit called the enemy.

Freeing the Soul, as well as the links found at the bottom of the sermon. I'll give you a quick summary as to what those do :D

Freeing the Soul helps to remove "karma" that is putting us down to this present lifetime.

Detaching Unwanted People does the same, but is directed to a person that is connected to us, sucks the energies we are using to advance our soul, and prevent these from happening again. They, as well as yourself, also remove emotions one has for the other (positive or negative) in order to never allow their feelings morph our thoughts.

Using Words of Power are mantras and affirmations that program your soul, aura, or to one of your selected seven, main chakras a goal you want to achieve.

Let's say, you want to detach from someone detrimental to your physical, spiritual, and mental health. You do this working made by one of our trusted High Priests:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
****The meditation is quite simple:

Inhale blue Satanic energy into your chakras:

Vibrate Ansuz x9 or Ur x9 times in the chakra you feel is linked in someway to an enemy, or if you feel your chakras getting drained out of nowhere. Which is quite a disturbing feeling.

Affirmation: " The energy of the ___[rune you chose]___ is now freeing my ____ chakra from all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan, eternally and completely, NOW"

You can keep the "NOW" away, but personally I believe its a good word to specify to your mind that you want it now, in the present. I know you get the idea, if you feel that you need to specifically fix something, get down there and fix it.

Feel the chakra vibrating and engulf it in blue Satanic fire. Imagine all links on the chakra getting burned and your chakra becoming bright as a blue Sun, or whitegold. You can do this for all your chakras, so that would be 9x7. You can do far more than x9 vibrations, this is up to you and how much energy you feel is needed for this to work.

This will help cut off from bad links from past lives, present incarnation, people you could have linked
'involuntarily' like when you was drunk or when you had sex with somebody and just this.

From this sermon and posted by one of the oldest and trusted member, Stormblood

And cursing the abrahamic faiths? BoI, I have just the meditation just for you :cool: *rubs hands*

When you scroll at the bottom, you'll find a lot of RTRs. The General Index RTRs are offensive that topples our enemies, while the Other RTRs are for protection or awakening of the blind Gentiles who are with the enemy. We are doing Group Rituals that is always announced at this forum, so be on the lookout for updates that is found at the top-right of your screen.

Interactive Final RTR Online is one of the main RTRs we are using right now, and one of our main ones. Be sure to read the above link first before going ahead with this one in order to understand why.

And click the ones on my signature below that says "Spiritual Warfare" :D

BUT WAIT!! THERE'S MORE.

You think you're going to curse the enemy without using some protection??

Look into my "Spiritual Hygiene" below my signature as well, titled, "Aura of Protections by Inanna" in order to get protected from enemies and misfortune alike.

And do this for regular cleaning, and and this for removing curses that have been removed by doing one of our RTRs. Best to keep this in mind before doing the Returning Curses, however.

Grimmy said:

For the first: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

For the second: https://www.satanisgod.org/search.php?x=0&y=0&query=final+rtr

In addition to what Henu wrote, Munka working.

You're calling it PTSD so I'm assuming it's really bad so I would go for a 90 day working and depending on how severe it was you might have to do more after that one but you'll know if you have to once you finish it. Don't go into the working or do it with what I just wrote in mind. Convince yourself that it's working. I'm just giving you a heads up is all.

I speak from experience where I had to do multiple Munka workings because of what happened to me as a child but once I did the 90 day working it helped a lot to finally get rid of the trauma.

Good luck.

Henu the Great said:
Grimmy said:

For the first: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

Thank you, but that RTR link has weird links...I use my phone so its hard to use them since I can't scroll down while every thing I touch is being erased.

Grimmy said:
Henu the Great said:
Grimmy said:

Thank you, but that RTR link has weird links...I use my phone so its hard to use them since I can't scroll down while every thing I touch is being erased.
Just tested on my phone. Scrolling has no issues. Might wanna check your settings or something.

Anyway, go to the joyofsatan.org and search for "final rtr". Reverse torah rituals are the ones we do to counter the jewish poison.

Grimmy said:
Henu the Great said:
Grimmy said:

Use two fingers to scroll.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back