Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mini rant with my mom

I asked my mom earlier how come prostitution and fornication is illegal in parts of the world like prostittution in the United States but circumcision and cutting off hands for stealing an apple is illegal she told me for the first 2 that those abrashit religions are teaching that your bodys a temple and sacred and all and that you should wait till marriage then she recognized that most marriages don't work and she agreed its wrong to cut hands off for stealing an apple but still defends circumcision and tried explaining to me why its was done even though its evil and unjustified how do i explain to my parents that you shouldn't have to be married to have sex and that forcing someone to marry only the opposite sex to have access to sex is wrong.

also BTW i don't just want sex only now i want a relationship i've weighed the pros and cons of both and a relationship is better i mostly want to be with men though and a little with women.

sorry if i bother getting into rants like this with my mom one reason i do it is because my dad would start yelling at me over this and wouldn't understand and also because the last few days i've been feeling worse than usual and thought about admitting myself to a mental hospital or even suicide cause i can't take this anymore such as not having love or sex or as i didn't admit before being to scared to drive which is getting in the way of me finding love and sex and of course my parents expecting me to only go straight or wait till marriage and how i'm not ready as she puts it for relationships even though i'm almost thirty and i feel like i probably lost a friend over talking about how i wanna be with either a woman or a man and don't care which and he deflected to have i kissed a woman and i told him honestly no i'm still a virgin never even had a first kiss people only want to be my friend which is cool or view me as cool but never one hint of romantic interest even though i've been told but multiple people my friends and coworkers and therapist that i have a likable personality and all but again no one likes me romantically or sexually except one time when i was on a gay app a guy from another state and and 18 year old middle eastern woman showed interest in me and the guy was white so no that would be race mixing if I did that. also my friend that i probably lost although not confirmed is at least partly Italian hes cool and all and I'm half Arab but the problem is when i met him i had a sexual attraction to him and sometimes still get sexual dreams about him even though i know its against nature and no never had sex with him or anyone i'm still a virgin and his girlfriend interrupted the call we were having on the phone and accused him of being gay and said he got his dick sucked by a guy and made me jealous and wish a guy would suck my dick and all and then she said to him that maybe he should come over to my house and get cocked which she meant have sex with me and i think thats why i lost a good friend i've been with for a couple years.

i think i want my first sexual/romanitc experience to be with a man or at least have a jerk off buddy then one day maybe a girlfriend also sorry for the long rant. i don't know what to do about my life at this point am i wrong for having these feelings even though i never acted on them?

Crystallized Mushroom said:
I asked my mom earlier how come prostitution and fornication is illegal in parts of the world like prostittution in the United States but circumcision and cutting off hands for stealing an apple is illegal she told me for the first 2 that those abrashit religions are teaching that your bodys a temple and sacred and all and that you should wait till marriage then she recognized that most marriages don't work and she agreed its wrong to cut hands off for stealing an apple but still defends circumcision and tried explaining to me why its was done even though its evil and unjustified how do i explain to my parents that you shouldn't have to be married to have sex and that forcing someone to marry only the opposite sex to have access to sex is wrong.

also BTW i don't just want sex only now i want a relationship i've weighed the pros and cons of both and a relationship is better i mostly want to be with men though and a little with women.
Don't try to reason much with them. Just do whatever you want in secret.

Some people just can't be reasoned with even when faced with hard facts and evidence. Ask yourself is it worth the effort and time investment to argue something with your mother rather than playing along with whatever her beliefs are and keep things secret if possible?

And if she can't understand that sex is a human need and that denying yourself basic needs on the grounds of religious beliefs is wrong to say the least, then I don't really know how to help you.

If they are tied into Christianity, then you are better off saving your breath from arguing and instead do a 3x RTR at them, whenever you have time. Otherwise, you are basically talking to a brick wall if they are filled with Hebrew curses. So instead of a 30-minute argument, just do 30 minutes of deprogramming on them.

Anyway, argue that circumcision should be up to the individual, and they cannot make the choice when they are just born. Also, you can argue that if the body is a temple, then any modifications like circumcision aren't justified. I am unsure about her exact reasoning, so I'd need to know more to continue.

You should argue that humans require sex naturally and that restricting it will only cause frustrations. Also, just because someone has sex without being married doesn't mean they are being irresponsibly promiscuous; these are two separate things. Going further, restricting sex until marriage will incentivize people to irresponsibly create strong relationships that otherwise would not have a strong basis.

The above will create much greater problems than sex without marriage, and in the case of divorce will result in a situation that Christianity claims it was avoiding (where the person needs to go find another sexual partner). So there is no reason to create restrictions on sex, but rather the focus should be on acting responsibly through all aspects of forming partnerships. That is what the religions should state instead, but they don't.

Powerofjustice said:
Some people just can't be reasoned with even when faced with hard facts and evidence. Ask yourself is it worth the effort and time investment to argue something with your mother rather than playing along with whatever her beliefs are and keep things secret if possible?

And if she can't understand that sex is a human need and that denying yourself basic needs on the grounds of religious beliefs is wrong to say the least, then I don't really know how to help you.

thats true some people are lost causes :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Blitzkreig said:

If they are tied into Christianity, then you are better off saving your breath from arguing and instead do a 3x RTR at them, whenever you have time. Otherwise, you are basically talking to a brick wall if they are filled with Hebrew curses. So instead of a 30-minute argument, just do 30 minutes of deprogramming on them.

Anyway, argue that circumcision should be up to the individual, and they cannot make the choice when they are just born. Also, you can argue that if the body is a temple, then any modifications like circumcision aren't justified. I am unsure about her exact reasoning, so I'd need to know more to continue.

You should argue that humans require sex naturally and that restricting it will only cause frustrations. Also, just because someone has sex without being married doesn't mean they are being irresponsibly promiscuous; these are two separate things. Going further, restricting sex until marriage will incentivize people to irresponsibly create strong relationships that otherwise would not have a strong basis.

The above will create much greater problems than sex without marriage, and in the case of divorce will result in a situation that Christianity claims it was avoiding (where the person needs to go find another sexual partner). So there is no reason to create restrictions on sex, but rather the focus should be on acting responsibly through all aspects of forming partnerships. That is what the religions should state instead, but they don't.

well as i said before my mom is christian and my dad is muslim it would be worse talking to him than my mom cause it would turn into a yelling match and mocking however what you said are good ideas about the body being a temple can be used against circumcision and how Humans require sex naturally which is the reason i feel like somewhat mad and finding nothing enjoyable anymore i keep trying to find people in my dreams to have sex with plus if you read my other post in this thread you'll find out i unfortunately have feelings to my friend whos partly Italian and i'm half Arab and he has a girlfriend whos Irish which they're both cool to me but the conversation i had with them about how i wish i could have sex with strangers turned south when his girlfriend started saying that he was gay which he denyed until pressed further that he used to have a dildo which he threw away and got his dick sucked by a guy but denys hes bi cause of christianity anyway i'm convinced i lost him as a friend cause of what his girlfriend brought up about him even though the conversation was about me and how i wish i could have a relationship/sex with either a woman or man don't care i mostly like men anyhow.

also i wouldn't have sex with him even if he wanted to like his girlfriend suggeted to him cause that would be miscegenation and thats EVIL.

First you have to become independent, then you can relate how and when you want. Obviously, you have to look for people who are compatible with you and you must not deceive them because they might take revenge.

Speaking of homosexuality, what does a man feel and what is he attracted to about another man?

mercury_wisdom said:

Don't try to reason much with them. Just do whatever you want in secret.

thank you thats true

Master said:
First you have to become independent, then you can relate how and when you want. Obviously, you have to look for people who are compatible with you and you must not deceive them because they might take revenge.

Speaking of homosexuality, what does a man feel and what is he attracted to about another man?

well i am starting to become more independent and closer to driving i recently finished the stupid drug and alcohol course and my dad said he would pay for driving school to help me and also he said he would help pay for my first apartment except for the utilities which i would be responsible for so its a pretty great fucking deal to get all this help despite the problems i have with my dad and im grateful for it. also i'm not sure about why i get more feelings to men than women and not so much to the mans body but to his PENIS.

Master said:

well i am starting to become more independent and closer to driving i recently finished the stupid drug and alcohol course and my dad said he would pay for driving school to help me and also he said he would help pay for my first apartment except for the utilities which i would be responsible for so its a pretty great fucking deal to get all this help despite the problems i have with my dad and im grateful for it. also i'm not sure about why i get more feelings to men than women and not so much to the mans body but to his PENIS.

Do you have a job?

Sexual attraction among both homosexuals and heterosexuals, but also bisexuals, does not occur without meaning, there is certainly a reason. The twenty-third pair of chromosomes in human DNA determines the characteristics and properties of gender.

The gender chromosomes are X and Y. The male contains XY in the twenty-third pair and can transmit both X and Y. The female contains in the twenty-third pair XX and can only transmit X.

So the gender of the foetus depends on the father. Some spermatozoa contain the X chromosome and others the Y chromosome, the meeting of a spermatozoon with the egg is random but there are some tricks. It is possible to divide spermatozoa containing the X chromosome from those containing the Y chromosome in the laboratory, to help people who specifically want a boy or a girl, or to rebalance a population lacking in boys or girls.

The X chromosome seems more important. For example, the female can be masculine and her clitoris is an unformed penis even though she doesn't have the Y chromosome, the male can be feminine and his nipples are unformed boobs because he obviously has the X chromosome as well.

We need to understand what exactly is in these chromosomes. Chromosomes are structural units that make up DNA and obviously contain genes.

Master said:
Master said:

Do you have a job?

Sexual attraction among both homosexuals and heterosexuals, but also bisexuals, does not occur without meaning, there is certainly a reason. The twenty-third pair of chromosomes in human DNA determines the characteristics and properties of gender.

The gender chromosomes are X and Y. The male contains XY in the twenty-third pair and can transmit both X and Y. The female contains in the twenty-third pair XX and can only transmit X.

So the gender of the foetus depends on the father. Some spermatozoa contain the X chromosome and others the Y chromosome, the meeting of a spermatozoon with the egg is random but there are some tricks. It is possible to divide spermatozoa containing the X chromosome from those containing the Y chromosome in the laboratory, to help people who specifically want a boy or a girl, or to rebalance a population lacking in boys or girls.

The X chromosome seems more important. For example, the female can be masculine and her clitoris is an unformed penis even though she doesn't have the Y chromosome, the male can be feminine and his nipples are unformed boobs because he obviously has the X chromosome as well.

We need to understand what exactly is in these chromosomes. Chromosomes are structural units that make up DNA and obviously contain genes.

i have 2 jobs just not many hours at all :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Master said:

Do you have a job?

i have 2 jobs just not many hours at all :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You need a full-time job. With degree there are more opportunities but even without degree there are opportunities, such as policeman or transportation of goods and people, however they are also specializations and professions. Can you get a degree?

Master said:
Master said:
Do you have a job?

You need a full-time job. With degree there are more opportunities but even without degree there are opportunities, such as policeman or transportation of goods and people, however they are also specializations and professions. Can you get a degree?

i don't know if i can get a degree but there is a trade thats recently been interesting me and thats welding.

Master said:

i don't know if i can get a degree but there is a trade thats recently been interesting me and thats welding.

Whatever work you do, do your best to succeed. Good luck!

Master said:
Master said:

thank you :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Master said:

thank you :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You are welcome :D

sorry if i bother getting into rants like this with my mom one reason i do it is because my dad would start yelling at me over this and wouldn't understand and also because the last few days i've been feeling worse than usual and thought about admitting myself to a mental hospital or even suicide cause i can't take this anymore such as not having love or sex or as i didn't admit before being to scared to drive which is getting in the way of me finding love and sex and of course my parents expecting me to only go straight or wait till marriage and how i'm not ready as she puts it for relationships even though i'm almost thirty and i feel like i probably lost a friend over talking about how i wanna be with either a woman or a man and don't care which and he deflected to have i kissed a woman and i told him honestly no i'm still a virgin never even had a first kiss people only want to be my friend which is cool or view me as cool but never one hint of romantic interest even though i've been told but multiple people my friends and coworkers and therapist that i have a likable personality and all but again no one likes me romantically or sexually except one time when i was on a gay app a guy from another state and and 18 year old middle eastern woman showed interest in me and the guy was white so no that would be race mixing if I did that. also my friend that i probably lost although not confirmed is at least partly Italian hes cool and all and I'm half Arab but the problem is when i met him i had a sexual attraction to him and sometimes still get sexual dreams about him even though i know its against nature and no never had sex with him or anyone i'm still a virgin and his girlfriend interrupted the call we were having on the phone and accused him of being gay and said he got his dick sucked by a guy and made me jealous and wish a guy would suck my dick and all and then she said to him that maybe he should come over to my house and get cocked which she meant have sex with me and i think thats why i lost a good friend i've been with for a couple years.

i think i want my first sexual/romanitc experience to be with a man or at least have a jerk off buddy then one day maybe a girlfriend also sorry for the long rant. i don't know what to do about my life at this point am i wrong for having these feelings even though i never acted on them?

so daes anyone have any advice for this there are a few other reasons i want to end my friendship with him

UPDATE: i still can't get in contact with my "friend" to tell him i want to cut off contact with him due to me having sexual feelings with him which won't come true due to him not being interested and also being wrong cause it would be race mixing also i've been feeling like giving up on life completely after having a rant with my dad on islam and him defending it saying that there is no reason to live for ever and no reason to live unless there is an afterlife where you "judged" and all and he says Polytheism ended because they were "wrong" regardless of how long it lasted and all and told me who am i to "judge the creator" and that prayer is to calm and control your desires cause Humans naturally go out of control and he said the same for fasting and all.

also another reason i want to cut off my friendship is because my "friend" is a liar and hypocirte over saying hes straight when he got his dick sucked by a man and told me to basically only go after woman when i said i like both but never told him i primarily like men more than women and he was never a good friend and barely hung out with me when he said he would. also i'm tired of being part of the drama his former girlfriend started about this and she said him why don't he come to my house and get cocked.

also i feel like the only thing i want is sex and love with a man then i want to die i want nothing else it fucking sucks nothing interests me beside those 2 and thats one reason i'm not motivated to drive or go to college etc.

UPDATE: i still can't get in contact with my "friend" to tell him i want to cut off contact with him due to me having sexual feelings with him which won't come true due to him not being interested and also being wrong cause it would be race mixing also i've been feeling like giving up on life completely after having a rant with my dad on islam and him defending it saying that there is no reason to live for ever and no reason to live unless there is an afterlife where you "judged" and all and he says Polytheism ended because they were "wrong" regardless of how long it lasted and all and told me who am i to "judge the creator" and that prayer is to calm and control your desires cause Humans naturally go out of control and he said the same for fasting and all.

also another reason i want to cut off my friendship is because my "friend" is a liar and hypocirte over saying hes straight when he got his dick sucked by a man and told me to basically only go after woman when i said i like both but never told him i primarily like men more than women and he was never a good friend and barely hung out with me when he said he would. also i'm tired of being part of the drama his former girlfriend started about this and she said him why don't he come to my house and get cocked.

also i feel like the only thing i want is sex and love with a man then i want to die i want nothing else it fucking sucks nothing interests me beside those 2 and thats one reason i'm not motivated to drive or go to college etc.

The meaning of life is not just even procreating and then dying, let alone having sex for fun and then dying. Life is not just sex but neither is partnership just sex.

Master said:

The meaning of life is not just even procreating and then dying, let alone having sex for fun and then dying. Life is not just sex but neither is partnership just sex.

i know that sorry i was just upset and frustrated i know life is more than sex and also my dad told me theres no point to life if theres no afterlife i just wish i could experience a relationship and all i'm sure you understand that.

Master said:

also i like to add a second thing this website said that one sex is a "need" yet i do't see the world treat it as such and consider that nonsense second my mom said that the purpose of life is whatever someone says it is so if someone only wants relationships and sex then thats there life purpose as according to them or if someone wants to go to (((heaven))) than they like nothing in life at all and want to die thats there purpose but for some reason when i say all i CURRENTLY want is sex and a relationship i'm told i'm wrong but not my muslim father who says life is pointless if theres no afterlife and also why do i feel its wrong for me to have sex and relationships anyways but i'm only allowed to work have friends eat fast food and interact with my family.

i'd like an answer as why everyone around me is hypocritical and no i'm not talking about anyone on here i'm talking about my real life interactions the people here are very helpful and cool and way more enlightened than virtually anyone i've ever meet.

also what ways can i help myself become more interested in anything else thats helpful?

Your problem is that you take what other non-SS people say too seriously. The npc's opinion most of the time has absolutely no value, and you should not be so upset about what a muslim says, even if he's your father.

Also, you think your problems can be fixed through a relationship, a relationship should be between mature people, you don't sound mature at all, you think that the fix to your problems is a relationship but honestly it's just in your mind, you have to be able to feel free and good without necessarily being with someone, after you understand that you don't necessarily need someone to be happy that's when you can think about a serious relationship, as it's not roses and flowers and it just will give you more responsability, with a lot of satisfaction of course.

Master said:

i know that sorry i was just upset and frustrated i know life is more than sex and also my dad told me theres no point to life if theres no afterlife i just wish i could experience a relationship and all i'm sure you understand that.

People will be interested in you if you have something to offer and if you can earn a living. Nobody likes incompetent and useless people.

Master said:

also i like to add a second thing this website said that one sex is a "need" yet i do't see the world treat it as such and consider that nonsense second my mom said that the purpose of life is whatever someone says it is so if someone only wants relationships and sex then thats there life purpose as according to them or if someone wants to go to (((heaven))) than they like nothing in life at all and want to die thats there purpose but for some reason when i say all i CURRENTLY want is sex and a relationship i'm told i'm wrong but not my muslim father who says life is pointless if theres no afterlife and also why do i feel its wrong for me to have sex and relationships anyways but i'm only allowed to work have friends eat fast food and interact with my family.

i'd like an answer as why everyone around me is hypocritical and no i'm not talking about anyone on here i'm talking about my real life interactions the people here are very helpful and cool and way more enlightened than virtually anyone i've ever meet.

also what ways can i help myself become more interested in anything else thats helpful?

Yes, sex is a need and when you have a partner, you will satisfy each other's needs. In order to have a partner, apart from what I have said above, you must also consider the interests and desires of others, a relationship is about giving and receiving.

Of course, you can have any purpose in life and more purposes but the important thing is not to delude yourself. It doesn't make much sense to have the end goal but it has its own sense. The jewish paradise is a lie and a false promise, this is a crime against humanity for which the jews must answer. They lie to humanity by saying that the soul does not have to be developed and experienced and that it is immortal and has everything without people doing anything but in reality people have nothing spiritually and lose everything.

The people you interacted with may have behaved hypocritically because they more than likely do not understand homosexuality and do not have such an interest and desire. The guy for whom you had the feelings you described does not seem to have the same feelings for you but just curiosity and trying something new or different.

If you want a man, you need to find a man with similar feelings and interests to yours, if you can't find such a man then find a woman or a masculine woman. I don't know if a woman can satisfy your sexual desires but something can be done. You can change roles, play games and use toys and then do something you couldn't do otherwise. I don't know if anal sex is safe, so inform yourself and if you want to do it, do it at your own risk.

You can help yourself to be more interested in other things by having more interests and more goals. What do you want to do and achieve in your life?

I said what I said above about anal sex because since I have no certainty about its safety, I don't want to promote it because if you get hurt, I don't want to be held responsible or guilty.

Master said:
Master said:

Yes, sex is a need and when you have a partner, you will satisfy each other's needs. In order to have a partner, apart from what I have said above, you must also consider the interests and desires of others, a relationship is about giving and receiving.

Of course, you can have any purpose in life and more purposes but the important thing is not to delude yourself. It doesn't make much sense to have the end goal but it has its own sense. The jewish paradise is a lie and a false promise, this is a crime against humanity for which the jews must answer. They lie to humanity by saying that the soul does not have to be developed and experienced and that it is immortal and has everything without people doing anything but in reality people have nothing spiritually and lose everything.

The people you interacted with may have behaved hypocritically because they more than likely do not understand homosexuality and do not have such an interest and desire. The guy for whom you had the feelings you described does not seem to have the same feelings for you but just curiosity and trying something new or different.

If you want a man, you need to find a man with similar feelings and interests to yours, if you can't find such a man then find a woman or a masculine woman. I don't know if a woman can satisfy your sexual desires but something can be done. You can change roles, play games and use toys and then do something you couldn't do otherwise. I don't know if anal sex is safe, so inform yourself and if you want to do it, do it at your own risk.

You can help yourself to be more interested in other things by having more interests and more goals. What do you want to do and achieve in your life?

i don't know if he has feelings toward me its just when i first meet him he asked about my sexuality and i lied and said i don't know then he asked me more than once if i jacked off and what my favorite jack off places were which bothered me when he said that also i told him i had a gay dream fucking a guy in the ass and he laughed and said he had a gay dream getting his dick sucked by a man which he acted on but i'm not allowed to get my dick sucked by a man but i'm "allowed" to go on dates with women and then have sex which is boring to me i don't dislike women it just seems meh to me like indifference even if i got some feelings thinking about women and not a whole lot of feelings to men either but at least some feelings also why the fuck do i need to "provide resources" to get a man when i barely make enough and why do i need a skill to get a lover or friend with benefits like my so called fiend has he obviously didn't need to provide resources to get a guy to suck his dick and all why do i is there a double standard also do i have to go on "dates" and waste most of money just to get a relationship with a man and sex to finally be at piece of mind and not feel like i'm going insane and not feel like admitting myself to a mental hospital cause society doesn't care about my or anyone elses sexual "needs" which i'm not sure are needs but people treat it as they were however i'm will to have sex with women as an experiment but not as a relationship or friend with benefits like i want with a man.

Master said:

i don't know if he has feelings toward me its just when i first meet him he asked about my sexuality and i lied and said i don't know then he asked me more than once if i jacked off and what my favorite jack off places were which bothered me when he said that also i told him i had a gay dream fucking a guy in the ass and he laughed and said he had a gay dream getting his dick sucked by a man which he acted on but i'm not allowed to get my dick sucked by a man but i'm "allowed" to go on dates with women and then have sex which is boring to me i don't dislike women it just seems meh to me like indifference even if i got some feelings thinking about women and not a whole lot of feelings to men either but at least some feelings also why the fuck do i need to "provide resources" to get a man when i barely make enough and why do i need a skill to get a lover or friend with benefits like my so called fiend has he obviously didn't need to provide resources to get a guy to suck his dick and all why do i is there a double standard also do i have to go on "dates" and waste most of money just to get a relationship with a man and sex to finally be at piece of mind and not feel like i'm going insane and not feel like admitting myself to a mental hospital cause society doesn't care about my or anyone elses sexual "needs" which i'm not sure are needs but people treat it as they were however i'm will to have sex with women as an experiment but not as a relationship or friend with benefits like i want with a man.

Sex for fun is a need and a necessity, besides being a pleasant and beautiful thing, it also has benefits for the body. Inform yourself.

Besides sex, what do you want to achieve and do in life?

Master said:
Master said:

Sex for fun is a need and a necessity, besides being a pleasant and beautiful thing, it also has benefits for the body. Inform yourself.

well there is quite a few things i wanna do in life mostly hobby type stuff but as far as a career i'm not sure however heres a list of some of the stuff i wanna do
-make pottery and paint the pottery
-paint pictures
-travel the world to unusual places
-lose weight to be healthy
-learn how to properly visualize to do magick and meditation
-maybe start a business selling occult items
-become muscular(part of losing weight)
-learn and practice doing Yoga(Hatha, Kundalini, etc and other types of Yoga)
-hangout more with friends(already do to some extent)
-either have a relationship or friend with benefits with either a Man or Woman(not just a one night stand and leave)
-learn how to drive(already starting to learn rules of road)
-burn wood and junky paper for fun in the outdoor fire pit i have especially burning bibles , qurans, torahs and other enemy books)
-learn void meditation(have difficulty doing but still trying)
-learn proper breathing exercises(already done 2 of them think i'm doing it right)
-get an apartment or small affordable house with backyard for fire place(yes i know thats silly)
-do more exercise and running
-eat healthy with proper nutrition and learn about nutrition more
-learn to draw better
-write a book or couple on my ideas of sci-fi and medieval fantasy(was inspired by the magick stuff on this site and forums among other sources)(already came up with some fictional alien species and races)
-go on dates to get to know someone and possibly be in relationship with them(as long as its not to expensive)
-become more motivated in life
-read more of the books i got(i can find the time i'm just obsessed with reading on the internet)
-make soap
-make toothpaste
-make shampoo
-learn various survival skills like making campfires, salting foods, fermenting foods, canning foods etc.
-alongside more i can't think of at the moment so yeah there is alot i want to accomplish in life and if i'm able to join this group and take down the enemy! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Master said:
I said what I said above about anal sex because since I have no certainty about its safety, I don't want to promote it because if you get hurt, I don't want to be held responsible or guilty.

i don't think i wanna do anal sex but i do wanna do frottage, oral sex on both sides, mutual masturbation and rubbing my dick on a womans breasts and vagina i just don't want a penis in my ass i don't want to risk bleeding and its kinda weird to me.

Master said:

i don't think i wanna do anal sex but i do wanna do frottage, oral sex on both sides, mutual masturbation and rubbing my dick on a womans breasts and vagina i just don't want a penis in my ass i don't want to risk bleeding and its kinda weird to me.

Didn't you say you were attracted to penis and men?

Master said:

well there is quite a few things i wanna do in life mostly hobby type stuff but as far as a career i'm not sure however heres a list of some of the stuff i wanna do
-paint pictures
-either have a relationship or friend with benefits with either a Man or Woman(not just a one night stand and leave)
-burn wood and junky paper for fun in the outdoor fire pit i have especially burning bibles , qurans, torahs and other enemy books)
-learn proper breathing exercises(already done 2 of them think i'm doing it right)
-get an apartment or small affordable house with backyard for fire place(yes i know thats silly)
-learn to draw better
-write a book or couple on my ideas of sci-fi and medieval fantasy(was inspired by the magick stuff on this site and forums among other sources)(already came up with some fictional alien species and races)
-go on dates to get to know someone and possibly be in relationship with them(as long as its not to expensive)
-read more of the books i got(i can find the time i'm just obsessed with reading on the internet)
-make soap
-make toothpaste
-make shampoo
-learn various survival skills like making campfires, salting foods, fermenting foods, canning foods etc.
-alongside more i can't think of at the moment so yeah there is alot i want to accomplish in life and if i'm able to join this group and take down the enemy! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Partnership and family are not a game or anything like that. It is not about buying something or a service. Learn from your parents.

Be with the person you like and need, man or woman, but you have to be independent and the other person has to be independent too in order to support each other.

Master said:
Master said:

-paint pictures
-learn to draw better
-make soap
-make toothpaste
-make shampoo

Partnership and family are not a game or anything like that. It is not about buying something or a service. Learn from your parents.

Be with the person you like and need, man or woman, but you have to be independent and the other person has to be independent too in order to support each other.

i never said partnership and family are a game where the fuck did i say that my so called fried treats sex as just sex with no commitment what makes you think i wanna do that.
also how do you become independent in the united states where i live renting a 1 bedroom apartment is really expensive and i tried saving but my 2 jobs wouldn't cut it also the only other solution is to find a special type of apartment that scale with your income which i know where one is one of my other firends lives there he said i could try to apply for that place if they will accept it.

Master said:
Master said:

Didn't you say you were attracted to penis and men?

well yes but is anal sex the main thing or something does that have to be done?

Master said:
Master said:

-paint pictures
-learn to draw better
-make soap
-make toothpaste
-make shampoo

so i take it the stuff i wanna do isn't good enough at all....

Master said:
-paint pictures
-learn to draw better
-make soap
-make toothpaste
-make shampoo

so i take it the stuff i wanna do isn't good enough at all....

You can have hobbies and desires but you have to advance spiritually and physically to accomplish them. So, you need a good profession to start with.

Master said:
Master said:

I need to clarify something about the afterlife. The jewish damnation of mankind is not only physically but also spiritually.

Spiritually, people do not lose everything, completely but a lot. There is no jewish heaven and hell, this is just a jewish lie to limit and blackmail the Gentiles physically and spiritually.

People who do not develop spiritually, may reincarnate several times but if they continue not to nourish, empower, develop and take care of their soul, they will be doomed to die spiritually.

Second Update

Now i'm grateful for the advice and all but now i'm feeling even more suicidal and feel like giving up cause now even though i downloaded 3 relationship/sex apps one of them literally being Tinder as per the advice of my Therapist and got some likes here and there so i guess they at least want to have sex with me maybe not a relationship :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but the problem now is and i don't know if i revealed it before is i don't feel like i'm even allowed to ever have relationships, sex, my own feelings or thoughts without having to believe what ever my parents or other people say even when i do my hobbies and other stuff i want to do i NEVER feel happy or anything it just seems pointless to me also while Master is right about being independent how the hell can i possibly be independent in the United States where i live its just so fucking expensive and i only have a few thousand saved up and i would lose it all if i get an apartment now unless i find some place that scales with income and of course i have autism mainly Asperger's so i possibly could get housing help with that i just don't know where to look and becoming independent now seems very difficult what with kikes are doing to the world and biDUMB ruining the United States more which is where i live so theres that.

so what should i do how do i feel like being able to control my mind and feel the way i want about stuff without accepting every NPCs opinion and evil ways also most of my family is unfortunately getting the vaccine to travel even though i told my mom now isn't a good time for that what with all the stuff going on.

Second Update

Now i'm grateful for the advice and all but now i'm feeling even more suicidal and feel like giving up cause now even though i downloaded 3 relationship/sex apps one of them literally being Tinder as per the advice of my Therapist and got some likes here and there so i guess they at least want to have sex with me maybe not a relationship :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but the problem now is and i don't know if i revealed it before is i don't feel like i'm even allowed to ever have relationships, sex, my own feelings or thoughts without having to believe what ever my parents or other people say even when i do my hobbies and other stuff i want to do i NEVER feel happy or anything it just seems pointless to me also while Master is right about being independent how the hell can i possibly be independent in the United States where i live its just so fucking expensive and i only have a few thousand saved up and i would lose it all if i get an apartment now unless i find some place that scales with income and of course i have autism mainly Asperger's so i possibly could get housing help with that i just don't know where to look and becoming independent now seems very difficult what with kikes are doing to the world and biDUMB ruining the United States more which is where i live so theres that.

so what should i do how do i feel like being able to control my mind and feel the way i want about stuff without accepting every NPCs opinion and evil ways also most of my family is unfortunately getting the vaccine to travel even though i told my mom now isn't a good time for that what with all the stuff going on.

You need a good job to be able to pay the rent for a flat on your own. One cannot live alone because is very difficult and risky.

Stay with your family and grow professionally, physically, spiritually and so on and after a few years you will see with your family what to do for relationship and family.

Now don't think any more about love and relationships. Don't do sexual repression because it is wrong, sick and harmful. Masturbate a few times a week to keep your prostate healthy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back