Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Overwhelming feeling

One Wire Phenomenon

I just want to say thank you my brothers and sisters in Satan you really are the best kind of people in this world.

I don't know how to express my love to you so I'm just gonna say it. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

I made the best of friends here that are forever if I look after that and I feel I am blessed for being here and the forums is a gift from Satan aswell.

Thank you guys for everything

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I just want to say thank you my brothers and sisters in Satan you really are the best kind of people in this world.

I don't know how to express my love to you so I'm just gonna say it. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

I made the best of friends here that are forever if I look after that and I feel I am blessed for being here and the forums is a gift from Satan aswell.

Hail Satan !

One Wire Phenomenon said:

<3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back