Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it worth joining the army?

StyleCoin

I have high ranking cousins in the army and they will get a position for me when I turn 18, is it worth it? They are not asking for proof of vaccination.

There have been enough threads asking about this. Use the search function.

StyleCoin said:
I have high ranking cousins in the army and they will get a position for me when I turn 18, is it worth it? They are not asking for proof of vaccination.

No it really Isn't. Ice said it before in some other posts and I'll say it here for you. Overall the military is no place for an SS you will become zionist cannon fodder. The military is centered around doing the jews dirty work. And this goes for all military worldwide.

The only upsides are having education paid for and certain skills that can be learned like working with certain weapons, survival, map reading and the like although many of these can be picked up elsewhere.

The military is very watered down and very politically correct also. I would not consider it if I was you unless I had no other option. Learning a trade is also very honorable work and makes good money and actually contributes to society at the most basic level. Fighting for " muh freedoms" has been nothing but a meme since after 1776.

Source: I was national guard for 6 years.

StyleCoin said:

Is it worth it? Yes, and no. Ask yourself WHY you want to join. Joining the military can be a very rewarding decision in life, just as it can be a dire mistake.

Are you planning on enlisting, or commissioning?

Always weigh the benefits and consequences from federal employment. It's important to research in depth about it, including the military occupation specialty you are considering, assuming your country gives you a choice.

Pretend you are basically selling your soul to the government, so make sure you do so on your own terms, not the recruiter's, nor jump into the decision stupidly.

Also, understand that the government (in many countries) does vetting on its recruits. The higher security clearance you require, the more in depth they look. Understand that they will immediately give you a "dishonorable discharge" from military service if they find out you are what they consider "racist", "anti-semitic", etcetera.

Wipe your browsing history, cookies, everything. If you aren't using a VPN, start NOW. If you apply, only give them a brand new email that in no way can be connected to here.

I'll stop here as I don't want to waste my time if you aren't from the United States. If you are from the US, feel free to ask me questions (not stupid questions).

No not today, and I am an Army veteran. All White militaries and especially the American military have been subverted.

They are tools of the jew, and are always being purged and facing ever-increasing restrictions and disgusting diversity- a military should be unified. Today it's divided between communists and non-White racial supremacists put IN POWER over Whites on purpose to terrorize them.
Unless you are a hardcore communist or leftist I would stay far, far away.

It's worth it if you rise in position or start in a higher position by studying at a military academy. If you stay all the time in the barracks until you retire, you will be wasting most of your life time. Also keep in mind the higher danger compared to other careers and professions.

I agree with the posts that say no. The only problem is, The people making up the military and even police forces are marxists. What's the end result of this? But at the end as a SS it's better for us to focus in spiritual warfare rather physical since we're the ones making sure that the marxist filled armies of the world don't end up succeeding in what the jews want them to do. I too would love to join as many others here and we know we can get far if it wasn't for the jewish control of these places but we have bigger plans for ourselves and that's spiritual warfare. Who else is going to do the RTRs? No one but us and we need the most people(of good quality) we can get and being in the army will slow down your advancement and get in the way of the very effective schedules.

Invictus said:
StyleCoin said:

Is it worth it? Yes, and no. Ask yourself WHY you want to join. Joining the military can be a very rewarding decision in life, just as it can be a dire mistake.

Are you planning on enlisting, or commissioning?

Always weigh the benefits and consequences from federal employment. It's important to research in depth about it, including the military occupation specialty you are considering, assuming your country gives you a choice.

Pretend you are basically selling your soul to the government, so make sure you do so on your own terms, not the recruiter's, nor jump into the decision stupidly.

Also, understand that the government (in many countries) does vetting on its recruits. The higher security clearance you require, the more in depth they look. Understand that they will immediately give you a "dishonorable discharge" from military service if they find out you are what they consider "racist", "anti-semitic", etcetera.

Wipe your browsing history, cookies, everything. If you aren't using a VPN, start NOW. If you apply, only give them a brand new email that in no way can be connected to here.

I'll stop here as I don't want to waste my time if you aren't from the United States. If you are from the US, feel free to ask me questions (not stupid questions).
well, probably he will be enlisted since he don't have a university diploma. but he can go to a military academy. right?

Spidersweb said:
No not today, and I am an Army veteran. All White militaries and especially the American military have been subverted.

They are tools of the jew, and are always being purged and facing ever-increasing restrictions and disgusting diversity- a military should be unified. Today it's divided between communists and non-White racial supremacists put IN POWER over Whites on purpose to terrorize them.
Unless you are a hardcore communist or leftist I would stay far, far away.

I was in Jackson for Basic training and we had alot of black and mixed DS's. The one mixed female made comments how she didn't like the races obviously gravitating and sticking toward their own. In the chow line she would mix the line up and call it salt and pepper. I got shit from alot of them in there. Guess who they were? The non whites. Inschool all the bullies i had? 90 percent non- whites.

When I was at the union hall training for my tube papers awhile back we were all eating lunch one day...next thing I notice blacks we're on one side and whites were on the other. This happened organically and no one had any animosity toward one another. Jewish multiculturalism is a lie...and it has messed up the military big time along with other PC bs. Theres even people apparently nowadays who think females can join the seals and be just as competent as the men :roll: :roll:

newsatanist said:
well, probably he will be enlisted since he don't have a university diploma. but he can go to a military academy. right?

In the US, you can commission by attending ROTC (military academy, as you say), at a 4 year university. You end up getting a 4 year degree on top of earning a commissioned officer rank. This is the ideal path to take, in my opinion.

However, I will emphasize again that the government does in depth vetting on their recruits. Especially for the officer ranks. Once they have your contract finalized, you become government property.

The government can, at any time, check what websites you log on to, what people you talk to, and you can assume what would happen if they found out he logs on to our forums.

I would say, especially now, that it is not yet an ideal time for Stylecoin to join the military. It would do us great to instead focus on the war in front of us.

On top of this, it will be near impossible for spiritual advancement while he is under the watchful eye of superior military officers during the initial training, living in barracks with no privacy, and for at least a couple of years afterwards.

Personally, I value what we are doing as Satanists too much to even consider such an act. I know that once you dedicate, and participate in spiritual warfare, when you leave the path, you are nothing but a walking target for the jews and their masters.

When I was in the military, the FRTR wasn't yet in action. Nor was I properly dedicated. I'm glad I left the military when I did, after my contract obligation. I got here in time to participate in destroying the jewish matrix.

Stylecoin went silent, so maybe he wasn't serious about joining, but if he goes down that route, he should at least be informed of the importance of that decision.

There will be no excuses.

To Stylecoin, check the other topics on the matter. I gave an elaborate response in one of them. All I need to add is that you should look at your chart too. Is there any military aptitude or talent shown? Check fixed stars too: their aspects with the first, second, sixth and tenth/MC, in particular, as well as the rulers of those houses. Only tight conjunctions and oppositions count. If there is no aspect showing military aptitude and/or discipline (Saturn), it is a waste of time in my opinion unless it's the only way for you to be employed. Again, take into account what role would you be applying for and what country. My consideration in another topic are warnings for combat roles mainly.

HP Hooded Cobra and other users with experience and actual knowledge have also expressed their perspectives.

----
Shadowcat said:
No it really Isn't. Ice said it before in some other posts and I'll say it here for you. Overall the military is no place for an SS you will become zionist cannon fodder. The military is centered around doing the jews dirty work. And this goes for all military worldwide.

Not everyone in the military is infantry, artillery, cavalry or, in general, combat roles. There are many roles that never see the battlefield. So, they cannot be cannon fodder in any way.

Stormblood said:
To Stylecoin, check the other topics on the matter. I gave an elaborate response in one of them. All I need to add is that you should look at your chart too. Is there any military aptitude or talent shown? Check fixed stars too: their aspects with the first, second, sixth and tenth/MC, in particular, as well as the rulers of those houses. Only tight conjunctions and oppositions count. If there is no aspect showing military aptitude and/or discipline (Saturn), it is a waste of time in my opinion unless it's the only way for you to be employed. Again, take into account what role would you be applying for and what country. My consideration in another topic are warnings for combat roles mainly.

HP Hooded Cobra and other users with experience and actual knowledge have also expressed their perspectives.

----
Shadowcat said:

Not everyone in the military is infantry, artillery, cavalry or, in general, combat roles. There are many roles that never see the battlefield. So, they cannot be cannon fodder in any way.

This was not literally meant however. I know that very well as I enlisted myself in my own country once. It was basically a figure of speech.

My point was that these people are wasting their good intentions on the zionist machine that is just going to use them as pawns. The military is a board full of chess pieces that is and has been manipulated by jews.

The ones that do see combat risk their lives and limbs for nothing but naught and for the jewish agenda. I again recommend no SS join the military unless they have no other option in life.

Stormblood said:

----
Shadowcat said:

I will look at the subject threads, I saw in my chart, I have more ability, spiritual than physical ability, maybe it is a waste of time to join the army.

Maybe I will leave America for Europe, I intend to work there for 2 years and save a lot of money.

StyleCoin said:
Maybe I will leave America for Europe, I intend to work there for 2 years and save a lot of money.

In Europe they take like a third of your income in taxes and everything there is much more expensive. Pay there for most jobs is much lower than in the states. You will need get ahead much. I worked in Europe for 6 and a half years.

Shadowcat said:
StyleCoin said:

In Europe they take like a third of your income in taxes and everything there is much more expensive. Pay there for most jobs is much lower than in the states. You will need get ahead much. I worked in Europe for 6 and a half years.

I don't know how it works in the USA but can confirm that in Europe they took a huge portion of your money between taxes and income contribution. In the Army in my birth country, even if they can offer you room and board for free, they still give you a misery for what you do. They also were supposed to automatically make tax payments, but I found out at the end of the first year that they only paid state taxes, omitting to pay regional, province and council taxes. I was also surprised to see the actual gross income compared to the net we received monthly.

Stormblood said:
Shadowcat said:
StyleCoin said:

I don't know how it works in the USA but can confirm that in Europe they took a huge portion of your money between taxes and income contribution. In the Army in my birth country, even if they can offer you room and board for free, they still give you a misery for what you do. They also were supposed to automatically make tax payments, but I found out at the end of the first year that they only paid state taxes, omitting to pay regional, province and council taxes. I was also surprised to see the actual gross income compared to the net we received monthly.

In the US some states have state taxes and others don't. Federal income tax is at least 22 to 25 percent. Obama had it at 28 for a time. Guess where most of those taxes go? pissreal.

The elites are the biggest welfare recipients of the world and charity organizations are a fraud. All taxes and "goodwill end up in their hands to do with as they please. Years ago when i was still living and working in NL there was an article on the news about how a good several billion (or was it trillion) something euros in hard earned tax money taken from commoners was being sent to spend on luxuries for the royal family and parliament like expensive silverware, luxury furniture and other things. I was pissed when i saw that. I thought once that it could perhaps make a difference if citizens could at least choose where their taxes would go to. But with everything run by jews there is no point.

The system of money on its own is jewish period. When they are gone i am sure especially in the Golden age when values are restored to what they once were the world will operate much differently and more efficiently that does not revolve around some meaningless number made up on a computer out of nothing that is only backed by debt.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back