Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about spirit guides

ghost kid

Have you ever asked your spirit guides.How to increase your psychic powers too 100%?Before you wake up?Comng back from an astral projection?Or waking up from a lucid?I use the examples of lucid dreaming and astral projection.Because I think that would probably be an easy way.To get information about psychic stuff from a spirit guide. :)

ghost kid said:
Have you ever asked your spirit guides.How to increase your psychic powers too 100%?Before you wake up?Comng back from an astral projection?Or waking up from a lucid?I use the examples of lucid dreaming and astral projection.Because I think that would probably be an easy way.To get information about psychic stuff from a spirit guide. :)

Spiritual skills have to be developed and trained like physical skills, you can't have them with Disney illusions. You have to develop your Soul.

ghost kid said:

When people say spirit guides they usually are just blindly trusting some unknown spirit or entity. Not good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back