Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'M GOING TO CRY!

666sirius666

Satan saved my life! Satan saved my life!

I don't deserve him!

The enemy tricked me, had worked on me. Had made me believe lies!

But Father Satan came through!

He's now helping me.

He had to destroy the bastards who possessed me! The ones who pretended to be him!

A number of them were angels. Some reptilian.

Father Satan tested me afterward and I told him I want to be a better Satanist.

He wants me to be stronger. To be more aware that the enemy is far more deceptive than I once believed.

I'll never under estimate the enemy again.

I was too confident.

Satan said I was too trusting for my own good and that I should learn from this.

I'm sorry, family.

I'VE BEEN SUCH A FOOL!

666sirius666 said:
Satan saved my life! Satan saved my life!

I don't deserve him!

The enemy tricked me, had worked on me. Had made me believe lies!

But Father Satan came through!

He's now helping me.

He had to destroy the bastards who possessed me! The ones who pretended to be him!

A number of them were angels. Some reptilian.

Father Satan tested me afterward and I told him I want to be a better Satanist.

He wants me to be stronger. To be more aware that the enemy is far more deceptive than I once believed.

I'll never under estimate the enemy again.

I was too confident.

Satan said I was too trusting for my own good and that I should learn from this.

I'm sorry, family.

I'VE BEEN SUCH A FOOL!

There are people who have done worse, but continuing to complain about the past will not solve anything.
Start a meditation program and mostly clean up the soul and study the site www.satanisgod.org

Exactly! Lol I also created a thought form from all of this, from my emotional body... now, I am learning to be more positive thanks to this thing I created.
I'm not worried. It will eventually go away. It's become a solid entity.
I'm amazed by what our souls can do.
Father Satan is allowing to learn from this experience as my Guardian Demon assists me.
I also have my higher self guiding me.
This thing is manipulative. It was me to stay negative all the time.
My love for Father Satan is so great, I see, because its trying to use his image against me.

Hail Satan!

Part of the problem is being so open without deprogramming. The enemy was allowed to mess with you. Maybe using drugs or some mental issues I sense that kind of energy talking to you.

You can get out of it but it will take time. I don't think anyone blames you as long as you are working on it and trying to fix things.

Stay grounded. Earth element and grounding meditations if you have Neptune conjunct or in hard aspect to Saturn especially

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back