Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Family and recycling

My mother is not going to do the recycling, probably because she is a stupid Christian and her Jewish masters have taught her that the world is shit and is destined to burn, or probably because no Demon has ever taught her to respect the environment because she does not listen to anyone but Jehovah. Can I use the Kenaz Rune which acts on emotions to generate concern for the environment in her and use the Sowilo Rune which is the Rune to take actions to make her recycle her own waste?
Thank you, Brothers and Sisters!

You're trying to correlate runes in ways that aren't quite right for this.

It would be best to do an aura programming on her, perhaps Green energy as it relates to this. When she sleeps, visualize her aura filled with bright green (or white-gold if you are not adept with colors) light, and affirm that she is now enthusiastic about recycling. Or something like that. State it 20-30 times every night, or first thing in the morning if you wake up before she does.

In the meantime, are you able to do the recycling? Perhaps a working to make her allow you to do it might be easier and quicker.

Lydia said:

It would be best to do an aura programming on her, perhaps Green energy as it relates to this. When she sleeps, visualize her aura filled with bright green (or white-gold if you are not adept with colors) light, and affirm that she is now enthusiastic about recycling. Or something like that. State it 20-30 times every night, or first thing in the morning if you wake up before she does.

In the meantime, are you able to do the recycling? Perhaps a working to make her allow you to do it might be easier and quicker.

Thank you so much for the advice!
In any case, yes, I can recycle, if my mother allowed me to do it for my whole family I would do it with pleasure if my family at least decided to throw the waste in a more orderly way so that I can differentiate it. My mother is the main problem. If I convince her I can recycle.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Lydia said:

Thank you so much for the advice!
In any case, yes, I can recycle, if my mother allowed me to do it for my whole family I would do it with pleasure if my family at least decided to throw the waste in a more orderly way so that I can differentiate it. My mother is the main problem. If I convince her I can recycle.

Buy trash cans for different types of waste (regular trash, plastic, glass, paper) and this will be easy peasy lemon squeezy.
And just show everybody where what goes in lol

Governments are engaged in jewish nonsense instead of taking care of the environment and development. Some people need a big fine to learn not to damage the environment.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back