Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Continuing third eye meditation

onemage666

Can someone that is experienced pleas help me out. I am seeking additional vibration meditation I can do into my third eye to continue opening and empowering it. The only ones I know of are Thoth and THAUM. Are there any other ones? And why was Thoth removed from JOS site?

Thanks you for the info. I have seen this before. I am asking is there any other vibrations other then Thoth or thaum.

onemage619 said:
Thanks you for the info. I have seen this before. I am asking is there any other vibrations other then Thoth or thaum.
You can continue with those.

You should also devote time for cleaning all the major chakars separately with Surya, Raum or Vishuddi using white-gold, and also for the minor ones, in this case 3rd eye. This will help you empower it. In addittion to vibrations, you should inhale energy through the chakras and use corresponding colors.

Thank you! I am still having trouble finding and seeing my chakras. I have a lot of work to do. I was on a roll a few years ago for a couple years I could see auras and manipulate energy with my hands it was amazing then I started having massive anxiety attacks at work to the point where my face went numb my neck was numb I couldn’t breath it was terrible. I stopped meditation and had to take klonopin to shut my brain off so I could get through a day at work. I also started smoking pot again. I have not take the klonopin for about a year now and I stopped smoking pot a month and a half ago. I am basically starting back at zero maybe even below zero. I am naturally strong so I will bounce back. I was seeing auras only 3 weeks after doing Thoth vibrations last time. Also kinda weird but I used to see ghost or whatever they were when I was a kid. Shadow human figures standing in my doorway and sometimes sitting on my bed. I was raised by a dip shit of a father who started smoking pot with me when I was 13 I am now 38. The pot shut all that down when I was a kid and I never saw anything after that. I took the whole covid time off work and am getting my shit together. I will never smoke pot or take anxiety pills again. I am a manger in the car business sometimes work 12-14 hour days. It is hard to advance my soul and work In this jew world we live in. Is there something I can do to counter the energy I build when I do power meditation so I can control the anxiety when I go back to work. Is there a calming meditation that calms the nerves. Thanks for your time and listening. Hopefully you have some advice

onemage619 said:
Can someone that is experienced pleas help me out. I am seeking additional vibration meditation I can do into my third eye to continue opening and empowering it. The only ones I know of are Thoth and THAUM. Are there any other ones? And why was Thoth removed from JOS site?
INANNA, THAUR ( rune ) , SOWILO ( rune ) , DAGAZ ( rune )

You can also vibrate 'Inanna'. It opens the 6th chakra and third is an extension of 6th chakra so is good and it feels great. You can find this in King and Queen meditation

You need to work on all of your chakras, not just your third eye. Also, your third eye is just an extension of the 6th chakra.

Make sure you do the opening meditations for all of your chakras and then begin doing the full chakra meditation. The 3rd eye is an extension of the 6th chakra so when you’re empowering your 6th chakra with the full chakra meditation, you can empower your 3rd eye as well.

onemage619 said:
Is there a calming meditation that calms the nerves. Thanks for your time and listening. Hopefully you have some advice
You need to clean your aura at least once per day, preferably twice or more. Depending about the people you meet and the situations generally. Someone who works at car dealership meets a lot of people, so you you should pay attenttion to this thing. This will keep the negativity at bay. Cleaning chakras should be a separate effort.

Also, you should be doing aura of protection daily. It can be done in many ways, like using solar energy and affirmations, yoga, pranyama, runes. Combination of these.

For calming specifically instead of preventing issues, void meditation is to be done daily.

Spiritual warfare helps improving your situation as well since it not only removes jew curses all around, but from you too, when you do it. Remember to clean aura afterwards.

This might sound a bit much, but you do not need to do huge amounts of these every day. As long as you stay on top of these, your situation will improve. For example 10 minutes of void (or candle) meditation per day will help you.

Thank you everyone for all of great information. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to help me. It means a lot to me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back