Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need sleep... pls help

StrivingBlitz

Hey... let me get straigt to the point with a quick summary. I will probably write later more in detail or email hphc.
Sorry for not writing in the beginner question thread but its a serious problem, I fcked up bad and I'm desperate to get fast answers from higher members.

About me, I seaked for truth with a pure heart since I got out of the teen phase. After discovering how much shit goes on in this world and that everything is upside down, it took still quite a while to flip the last coin, jewsus. Took me sooo long to recognize that I forgot to flip this last obvious coin.... Anyway, I was never religious, just a family which throws hard and many "blesssing".

Unfortunatly after I started to grasp what the foundation of this universe is and how it works. Vibrations, duality, how our will functions etc. psychodelics crossed my way. So I followed my nature and tried to dive deep in my psyche. Anyway I will talk later more about the shit I've done but for now lets make it quick. (I will not promote this shit, everyone who found JoS should stay with it, you dont need anything else)

Before JoS I tried to get a succubus with the "letter method" from the web. Just 1 for ever and not a harem.
Tried to interact, saw swirling colors, felt the entity. (still never meditated before but the whole proces with "it" was like meditating and started advancing).
Interacted everytime on lsd. I knew I had to control my will, I thought I did, in reality I didnt..
After a while it started to feel like it is more than one? So I thought it was strange but I wanted to progress.
One day I discovered trance by intuition, didnt had any knowledge from JoS, the falling sensation felt just right so I focused upon it and fell into the deeeeepest pit and that all while having the intention to let "her" connect with me.
Now I know it was the enemy but not back then and here lies the problem..So first time in trance, deepist pit, with the enemy.. haha.. I know...
First, I blacked out? Than my consciousness came back up from a HUGE and deep pain like a truck entering my brain. My body moved from the pain, upper half sliding down from the bed, hanging head down like a towel. Dont know how long or fast. But I remember correctly that I saw this whole situation.. from an observer perspective? I got angry, snapped and "woke up" in the position I said before.

The next days I woke up from unreal nightmares. One stuck particular, I levitated straight like a candle and something draged me infront of my mirror and chocked me. But I could only see myself levitating paralysed. I tried to scream I BANISH YOU but I couldnt open my mouth. In panic I tried again and again while each time more letters slip my mouth and finally I wake up with a scream I BASNISH YOU. In others I just got called Satans cunt etc. will not go into them.
To add:
I kept the last intact piece from the burned letter (dont know why)
While I was interacting with this thing I maybe was too creative mith my visualization lol, tried to visualize the whole thing infront of me in 3d space with open eyes.. did I created a thoughtform? Probably not but I gave this thing definitive too much energy.

Somewhere in between I found JoS but didnt looked into it further (stupid me).
I had enough and started studying JoS. Dedication, was about 2 months ago. Right before the dedication I layed the piece from the letter on a paper drew a circle and vibrated a banishing mantra a few times and putted it on top of my closet.
After dedication I felt like a donkey who finally found the oasis after a journay which lasted as long as I can think straight :lol:
And swore to our Father to abandon these fcking drugs and I did.
No nightmares anymore.

I do every day the standard mediations, I opened my chakras, I can easily inhale energy with my whole body do ha yoga.
I actually feel I advance a bit too fast.. my head feels a bit too much under pressure. Sometimes after or while a good long mediation the light before my 3rd eye starts to flicker like someone is turning the light on and off in highspeed (I hope thats not bad).

I felt awesome these 2 months, so it came again into my mind to do the succubus ritual but this time with the real one lol.
So I did it.. My first ritual after the dedication, the energy felt awesome.

I was 3 nights with her so far, didnt felt strange.. I think? Just a bit ptsd but blocked these thoughts instantly out lol.
Around 4am suddenly I wake up spooked and paralyzed, while the body feels under heavy pressure, panicking, shouting for our Father but my mouth doesnt move, next shout few letters, next shout SATAN, everything ended instantly.

The feeling... nooo not again, and this time it was an even heavier feeling. This upcoming day I tried to not tune my mind into my new wife.
(maybe Father didnt granted my wish because I'm not ready enough? did I fed the last 3 days again the enemy?)
Did more protection and cleaning this day. Next night, again.... I wake up paralyzed, this time I was instantly ready, but the pressure on my body was WAY higher, this absolut cold high pressure... I try to move some finger, body parts, while withstanding this disgusting pressure, feeling like a rusty robot I managed to turn my head to burn this fcker with blue flames,
but everything I "see" I like a confused vortex or so pointing at me. I think it looked like that, I couldnt really see it. And while turning my head at it the pressure got higher and higher AND additionaly I heard like storm wind blasting at me extremly loud. I was not ready for this. It was the first time that I actually heard something but I didnt worked on my clairaudience. And SOO loud blasting at me with high pressure on my body, all that happened just in few seconds. I couldnt stand it... I had to call again for Father.. (everytime I didnt felt really awake, was my consciousness at these times at my female astral part? would like to know)
After that I started instantly to clean me and the room with blue flames but I still felt his presence, so I had to tune my head to Father to get rid of the cold presence but everytime I stoped thinking about Satan I felt under attack. Everytime when I turned my focus at this fcker to burn it, the pressure and cold kicked in. We need to cut the attention but I havet o give it in order to burn it :? I noticed that the pressure got higher when I focused the paper on my closet. What can I do with it?

So yeah... since eng is not my naitive language, the text took too long and its already night. While I type I feel this fcker around me... I'm exhausted... pls help me.

Hail Satan!

StrivingBlitz said:

Firstly, stop doing drugs. Everything you describe seems extremely delusional but it's no wonder as you've mentioned lsd. You said in these past 2 months you advanced too fast? Uhm no you didn't advance too fast. Get off the drugs and try to get back in touch with reality.

StrivingBlitz said:
Hey... let me get straigt to the point with a quick summary. I will probably write later more in detail or email hphc.
Sorry for not writing in the beginner question thread but its a serious problem, I fcked up bad and I'm desperate to get fast answers from higher members.

About me, I seaked for truth with a pure heart since I got out of the teen phase. After discovering how much shit goes on in this world and that everything is upside down, it took still quite a while to flip the last coin, jewsus. Took me sooo long to recognize that I forgot to flip this last obvious coin.... Anyway, I was never religious, just a family which throws hard and many "blesssing".

Unfortunatly after I started to grasp what the foundation of this universe is and how it works. Vibrations, duality, how our will functions etc. psychodelics crossed my way. So I followed my nature and tried to dive deep in my psyche. Anyway I will talk later more about the shit I've done but for now lets make it quick. (I will not promote this shit, everyone who found JoS should stay with it, you dont need anything else)

Before JoS I tried to get a succubus with the "letter method" from the web. Just 1 for ever and not a harem.
Tried to interact, saw swirling colors, felt the entity. (still never meditated before but the whole proces with "it" was like meditating and started advancing).
Interacted everytime on lsd. I knew I had to control my will, I thought I did, in reality I didnt..
After a while it started to feel like it is more than one? So I thought it was strange but I wanted to progress.
One day I discovered trance by intuition, didnt had any knowledge from JoS, the falling sensation felt just right so I focused upon it and fell into the deeeeepest pit and that all while having the intention to let "her" connect with me.
Now I know it was the enemy but not back then and here lies the problem..So first time in trance, deepist pit, with the enemy.. haha.. I know...
First, I blacked out? Than my consciousness came back up from a HUGE and deep pain like a truck entering my brain. My body moved from the pain, upper half sliding down from the bed, hanging head down like a towel. Dont know how long or fast. But I remember correctly that I saw this whole situation.. from an observer perspective? I got angry, snapped and "woke up" in the position I said before.

The next days I woke up from unreal nightmares. One stuck particular, I levitated straight like a candle and something draged me infront of my mirror and chocked me. But I could only see myself levitating paralysed. I tried to scream I BANISH YOU but I couldnt open my mouth. In panic I tried again and again while each time more letters slip my mouth and finally I wake up with a scream I BASNISH YOU. In others I just got called Satans cunt etc. will not go into them.
To add:
While I was interacting with this thing I maybe was too creative mith my visualization lol, tried to visualize the whole thing infront of me in 3d space with open eyes.. did I created a thoughtform? Probably not but I gave this thing definitive too much energy.

I had enough and started studying JoS. Dedication, was about 2 months ago. Right before the dedication I layed the piece from the letter on a paper drew a circle and vibrated a banishing mantra a few times and putted it on top of my closet.
After dedication I felt like a donkey who finally found the oasis after a journay which lasted as long as I can think straight :lol:
No nightmares anymore.

I do every day the standard mediations, I opened my chakras, I can easily inhale energy with my whole body do ha yoga.
I actually feel I advance a bit too fast.. my head feels a bit too much under pressure. Sometimes after or while a good long mediation the light before my 3rd eye starts to flicker like someone is turning the light on and off in highspeed (I hope thats not bad).

I felt awesome these 2 months, so it came again into my mind to do the succubus ritual but this time with the real one lol.

I was 3 nights with her so far, didnt felt strange.. I think? Just a bit ptsd but blocked these thoughts instantly out lol.
Around 4am suddenly I wake up spooked and paralyzed, while the body feels under heavy pressure, panicking, shouting for our Father but my mouth doesnt move, next shout few letters, next shout SATAN, everything ended instantly.

The feeling... nooo not again, and this time it was an even heavier feeling. This upcoming day I tried to not tune my mind into my new wife.
(maybe Father didnt granted my wish because I'm not ready enough? did I fed the last 3 days again the enemy?)
Did more protection and cleaning this day. Next night, again.... I wake up paralyzed, this time I was instantly ready, but the pressure on my body was WAY higher, this absolut cold high pressure... I try to move some finger, body parts, while withstanding this disgusting pressure, feeling like a rusty robot I managed to turn my head to burn this fcker with blue flames,
but everything I "see" I like a confused vortex or so pointing at me. I think it looked like that, I couldnt really see it. And while turning my head at it the pressure got higher and higher AND additionaly I heard like storm wind blasting at me extremly loud. I was not ready for this. It was the first time that I actually heard something but I didnt worked on my clairaudience. And SOO loud blasting at me with high pressure on my body, all that happened just in few seconds. I couldnt stand it... I had to call again for Father.. (everytime I didnt felt really awake, was my consciousness at these times at my female astral part? would like to know)
After that I started instantly to clean me and the room with blue flames but I still felt his presence, so I had to tune my head to Father to get rid of the cold presence but everytime I stoped thinking about Satan I felt under attack. Everytime when I turned my focus at this fcker to burn it, the pressure and cold kicked in. We need to cut the attention but I havet o give it in order to burn it :? I noticed that the pressure got higher when I focused the paper on my closet. What can I do with it?

So yeah... since eng is not my naitive language, the text took too long and its already night. While I type I feel this fcker around me... I'm exhausted... pls help me.

Hail Satan!
You are just getting attacked. It happens. Especially with the jewish holi(shitty)days

Try to do more protection and banishments. Also talk to father Satan for help and protection.

StrivingBlitz said:

To add:

No nightmares anymore.

Hail Satan!
You are just getting attacked. It happens. Especially with the jewish holi(shitty)days

Try to do more protection and banishments. Also talk to father Satan for help and protection.

StrivingBlitz said:

To add:

No nightmares anymore.

Hail Satan!

Void meditation ignore the entity compleatly, don´t engage in any succubus ritual let´s say for 1 jear. First work on your astral senses if you can talk with your gd clear, then try again if you still need it. Do also returning curses 1 &2.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Clairvoyance_Points.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Jack wrote in a thread:
"Does the entity do anything other than talk to you ? Do you know how it looks like ? Is it causing nightmares or sleep paralysis with nightmares ? Are you seeing black cloaked beings during sleep paralysis ? Do you observe occult phenomenon in your house ? Does doors suddenly open and close,things get displaced,other people in the house have nightmares, observe occult phenomenon ?

If the answer to only the black cloaked men are true and no nightmares and no to every single question then its not a level 2 entity and is harmless. Gaining more power, doing more void meditation and AOP will eliminate it.
"

I underlined the things which apply to me. At the end of my text you can see a description.

स त न म said:
StrivingBlitz said:

Firstly, stop doing drugs. Everything you describe seems extremely delusional but it's no wonder as you've mentioned lsd. You said in these past 2 months you advanced too fast? Uhm no you didn't advance too fast. Get off the drugs and try to get back in touch with reality.

Like I said in my text, I dont do drugs.. Last time was over 2 months ago. You didnt even bothered to read it, took it out of context, insulted me and that all while you are not even able to identify an attack. Why are you even here?

mercury_wisdom said:

Thx, did the last days every morning and evening 1 hour of protection cleaning and returning curses and a bit in between the day and it already helped a bit. I want to do the banishing with vinasa but Ol algerdo.. or so? said in a thread thats its really dangerous if its tied to the chakras. So im a bit concerned. How do I direct it properly?

Thats the plan, not gonna interact with other entitys until I can differenciate them :lol:

StrivingBlitz said:
Jack wrote in a thread:
"Does the entity do anything other than talk to you ? Do you know how it looks like ? Is it causing nightmares or sleep paralysis with nightmares ? Are you seeing black cloaked beings during sleep paralysis ? Do you observe occult phenomenon in your house ? Does doors suddenly open and close,things get displaced,other people in the house have nightmares, observe occult phenomenon ?

If the answer to only the black cloaked men are true and no nightmares and no to every single question then its not a level 2 entity and is harmless. Gaining more power, doing more void meditation and AOP will eliminate it.
"

I underlined the things which apply to me. At the end of my text you can see a description.

स त न म said:
StrivingBlitz said:

Like I said in my text, I dont do drugs.. Last time was over 2 months ago. You didnt even bothered to read it, took it out of context, insulted me and that all while you are not even able to identify an attack. Why are you even here?

mercury_wisdom said:

Thx, did the last days every morning and evening 1 hour of protection cleaning and returning curses and a bit in between the day and it already helped a bit. I want to do the banishing with vinasa but Ol algerdo.. or so? said in a thread thats its really dangerous if its tied to the chakras. So im a bit concerned. How do I direct it properly?

Thats the plan, not gonna interact with other entitys until I can differenciate them :lol:
Never use Vinasa on yourself. It's a destructive mantra. If you want to use it. Use it on the entity not you. It doesn't clean it destroys.

StrivingBlitz said:
Jack wrote in a thread:

"

स त न म said:
StrivingBlitz said:

mercury_wisdom said:

Vinasa erases a soul. If you do this in any connection with your own soul, what happens?

This is very dangerous, and there is no benefit. The correct way to do this would be to do protective aura, do RTRs, and do any other thing to make yourself healthier physically and spiritually.

StrivingBlitz said:
Jack wrote in a thread:

"

स त न म said:
StrivingBlitz said:

mercury_wisdom said:

I haven't had any issues with these black cloaked beings and sleep paralysis in a long long time. These generally occur only at the beginning of our astral senses opening. Just doing a stronger AOP will eliminate all these problems. From what i can tell these black bodies are either
1)Subconscious fears trying to manifest (projection)
2)Miasma of the astral
3)Extremely degraded souls spiritually to the point they can't reincarnate and will be eliminated (just cease to exist) in time.

Just do 27 reps of AUM SURYAE NAMA and you should be fine. These black bodies aren't even scary but unfortunately there are other entities that are, so you'll have to look forward to them as you advance. Although nothing can really harm you if you're dedicated. Its just in your mind.

StrivingBlitz said:

Just because you haven't done it in 2 months doesn't mean it still doesn't affect you. Lsd can cause long lasting psychosis. In my opinion, when you "interacted" with the entity you thought was your succubus while on lsd you exacerbated the detachment from reality by interacting with a hallucination. You literally fed energy to this detachment and further worsened you psyche's ability to tell reality from truth; this has maybe caused long lasting psychosis.

you are not even able to identify an attack.

To me it felt more of a delusion than an attack. The experiences you mentioned, the extent of your visualization ability, and the level of detail seemed more of a delusion to me than a genuine attack. Combine this with your lsd history, I thought it's more plausible for you to be having delusions than actually remembering this level of detail, this extent of an attack and to even be able to perceive this level of an attack. Either way, follow HP's advice above. Also work on grounding yourself. Delusion or attack, either way, in the time you spend not meditating you should forget everything about spirituality and attack and entity and whatnot.

Why are you even here?
:cry:

Jack said:
I haven't had any issues with these black cloaked beings and sleep paralysis in a long long time. These generally occur only at the beginning of our astral senses opening. Just doing a stronger AOP will eliminate all these problems. From what i can tell these black bodies are either
1)Subconscious fears trying to manifest (projection)
2)Miasma of the astral
3)Extremely degraded souls spiritually to the point they can't reincarnate and will be eliminated (just cease to exist) in time.

Just do 27 reps of AUM SURYAE NAMA and you should be fine. These black bodies aren't even scary but unfortunately there are other entities that are, so you'll have to look forward to them as you advance. Although nothing can really harm you if you're dedicated. Its just in your mind.

Thx for your input guys. After my first text I started deep and long cleaning and it helped tremendously. Still got paralysed but they were not able tear me out of sleep at like fcking 4am, more like right before I would normaly wake up. Also the intensity decreased, maybe because I experienced with each time less fear due to the cleaning or because it got repetitive or both lol.
I must say I'm not really a fearful person, one time I walked through the woods without light but this here was next level.

Neitherless I still see this beings when I start to meditate, when I focus on one I get the feeling of opening aura on a random spot of my body followed by a cold touch. After the deep cleaning they are almost gone or at least not so penetrant. Its like visualizing the sun and they start to jump infront of it to get attention, really annoying because you have to canstantly work around them.

Atleast this was a good lesson and it teached me the significance of cleaning, not just for protection but also for empowering!
Its like every meditation afterwards gets strongly enchanted. Since its saturday I thought to emphasize a bit more on base during my full chakra meditation and it was freaky. Like a small animal in cage on way too much coffein :lol:

I hope you guys can tell me a proper way to get rid of the paper on my closet. Its maybe not a big deal but its already their for a long time and everytime an attack happened my awareness drifted to it.

Best regards

Alright, quick update.
The problem with the black things got solved (80%) after a few RTR's. :evil:
But I still need to know how to handle the paper on my closet. Dont wanna just trow it in the bin, it would feel like freeing that thing.

StrivingBlitz said:
one time I walked through the woods without light but this here was next level.
My gosh, how are you even still alive? You must be some kind of superhero. Normally nobody survives a walk in the woods at night.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back