Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Subliminal Awakening

SeekerOfTruth666

Website
www.joyofsatan.org
I was thinking of creating completely unrelated videos with Sigils and/or Runes/Mantras embedded in them in subtle ways so that the conscious minds of the viewers doesn't see or hear the subliminal messaging, but the subconscious minds would.

I thought i would create videos such as lyrics videos for mainstream music, visuals for songs, motivational speeches, etc. Just videos that's completely unrelated to JoS or spirituality, but things that would makes viewers let go and relax and just listen or watch (music, emotional or motivational speeches, etc) since the subliminal messages would hit the subconscious much easily when the viewer is in a relaxed state.

If i can create subtle enough videos, i can upload those on jewtube and get a considerable audience for the videos. I'm hoping these would spark something or plant some seeds in the viewer's minds which would lead to the awakening of the individual some day.

What do you think guys? Is it a good idea to invest time on this? Would it be worth the effort? If it's a good idea, what would be the best things to use in the videos(Sigils, Runic vibrations..etc)?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back