Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the best way to cleanse your home of negative energy?

TruthSeeker333

This isn't really touched on much in the JOS website.

How does one do this?

It would be nice to have some insight into heavy vs light cleansings.

For more information on Banishing Ritual, click here

I don't use Vinasa. If you do use it, use it on your room only and know that you are not directing it to any physical people and pets residing here.

In my case, Algiz is a good Rune to use since it banishes negative energies :D
ALGIZ
Germanic name: Algis, Algiz or Elhaz
Gothic: Algs
Anglo-Saxon name: Eolh
Norwegian name: Elgr

#15. This rune is used for protection. It is also used in consecration and the banishing of negative energies. It is excellent for the operator to wear when performing dangerous rituals as it protects against negative energies. Black tourmaline is the stone used with this rune.

There's also the fact that in the old Banishing Ritual Page, you can ask Father Satan to empower the demons Lord Orobas and Lady Haures who both destroy their enemies through the element of fire. If you search Orobas's name, you'll see that is his job.

So I concluded that there must also be another Rune that could banish entities through fire and:

NAUTHIZ (Need)
Germanic name: Noicz (Nauthiz)
Gothic: Nauths
Norse name: Nauð, Nauðr
Anglo-Saxon name: Nied (Nyd)
Icelandic name: Nauð
Norwegian name: Naudr, Naud

#10. Nauthiz is a rune of endurance and will. The mental strength to last. It represents the dark night of the soul. It is connected to the Hagl rune. When used in white magick, this rune gives defiance and the strength to carry on when all hope seems lost. It is a rune of survival and fearlessness in the face of death. When directed at another, this rune can give the spiritual strength to carry on and endure in the face of disaster. Used in black magick, it brings suffering and hardship. Naudh is a rune of friction and resistance. A rune of banishings and cleansing by fire.

Naudh can be used in counter-spells. Develops the will and self-sufficiency. The rune of trial and testing. Obsidian is the gem used with this rune. Obsidian is also the gem of the planet Saturn which bestows hardship and endurance.

In my experience as well, it's best to direct the banishing energies to an entity who is causing such negativity. It's also best that this entity did not connect to any of your seven main chakras, aura, and soul as well. I found out the hard way when I did so and they drained me so much that I have to either cut the cords or call upon Father Satan and my guardian demons to banish it if I was too busy in the house to defend myself from its attacks.

You take a white candle, wet it with a little water and then pass the candle through basil or rue grass, light the candle and from time to time you let more grass fall on top of it, little by little without extinguishing the candle. Then, in a casserole you are going to fill it with water, in the water you are going to put basil and rosemary, you let it boil, then you leave it at the temperature you want, you go to the bathroom, you take a normal shower like every day and then you are going to put That water on top of the head and you let it fall little by little, it soaks your whole body, then you rinse your body with a little water and that's it. that bath is called a spiritual cleansing bath. In case you are strongly attacked by some entity, call Satan, just calling him in your mind is enough. If you are spiritual advanced you can also do the visualization of electric blue light, visualize how that strong electric blue light comes out from within the walls of your house and fills your entire house, you will do this accompanied by affirmations.

TruthSeeker333 said:

How does one do this?

You take a white candle, wet it with a little water and then pass the candle through basil or rue grass, light the candle and from time to time you let more grass fall on top of it, little by little without extinguishing the candle. Then, in a casserole you are going to fill it with water, in the water you are going to put basil and rosemary, you let it boil, then you leave it at the temperature you want, you go to the bathroom, you take a normal shower like every day and then you are going to put That water on top of the head and you let it fall little by little, it soaks your whole body, then you rinse your body with a little water and that's it. that bath is called a spiritual cleansing bath. In case you are strongly attacked by some entity, call Satan, just calling him in your mind is enough. If you are spiritual advanced you can also do the visualization of electric blue light, visualize how that strong electric blue light comes out from within the walls of your house and fills your entire house, you will do this accompanied by affirmations.

TruthSeeker333 said:

How does one do this?

You can do returning curses 1&2 just imagine your home instead of your body change the affirmation accordingly.

Roxana1992 said:
TruthSeeker333 said:
How does one do this?

You take a white candle, wet it with a little water and then pass the candle through basil or rue grass, light the candle and from time to time you let more grass fall on top of it, little by little without extinguishing the candle. Then, in a casserole you are going to fill it with water, in the water you are going to put basil and rosemary, you let it boil, then you leave it at the temperature you want, you go to the bathroom, you take a normal shower like every day and then you are going to put That water on top of the head and you let it fall little by little, it soaks your whole body, then you rinse your body with a little water and that's it. that bath is called a spiritual cleansing bath.

According to the JoS website regarding Magickal Uses of Herbs, none of the herbs you mentioned can be empowered by white or black magic, nor is it supported by any Planet in our Solar System, other than:

Rue:
This herb can be used to stuff a poppet, as it will cause the hated one torment in workings of black magick. The planet Saturn should be strongly placed and waxing. Rue should be infused with the earth element. Ideally, for spells of destruction, the Moon should be waning.

Which is one of the worst ways to cleanse your home or soul, if OP knows how to infuse elements on herbs.

Roxana1992 said:
In case you are strongly attacked by some entity, call Satan, just calling him in your mind is enough. If you are spiritual advanced you can also do the visualization of electric blue light, visualize how that strong electric blue light comes out from within the walls of your house and fills your entire house, you will do this accompanied by affirmations.

This is the right way to banish malevolent entities, and my advise still applies to this. Best to do this is Waning Moon, which is happening right now.

If OP hasn't already, do download the Satanic Calendar for this year in order to know which date is best to begin the Banishing Ritual.

Fuchs said:
TruthSeeker333 said:

How does one do this?

You can do returning curses 1&2 just imagine your home instead of your body change the affirmation accordingly.

Mmmm, it's best to just do the Banishing Ritual.

Your suggestion is not ideal on these types of situations because you would want to save energies. Not only that, but you'll accidentally clean the recipients inside the room you are doing this on.

By the time you have pushed the dirt off of the house, you'd be too tired to continue banishing malevolent energies.

And, if it was still possible to do this idea, you would want to know where are the negative energies located. If one has their astral senses to see or feel the energies, you can simply direct banishing energies like the advise I mentioned to OP.

TruthSeeker333 said:

Protip as well since I remembered:

If possible, remove any xtian/christian and islamic items in your house.

I remembered HP. Hoodedcobra666 made a sermon about Satanic items being perceived as "negative," and is worn by our enemies to "incite confusion."

So naturally, I thought about xtian items being imbued by negative energies. The naïve one I was, I ignored that thought, thinking that my Aura Cleaning, AoP, and my meditations are enough to keep it at bay and went on with my day.

At midnight, I woke up to a strong negative aura inside my bedroom. I used Lord Enlil's energies and banished the energies, thinking it was a negative entity.

Turns out, it was made by three xtian batch t-shirts sitting on my stand that was from my one of my old xtian highschools. Knowing that someone is stupid enough to use these items if I "donate" these, I chucked them to the trash and even remembered some xtian rosary bracelet my aunt gave me. I threw it as well.
Knowing the source of unwanted influences is a formidable part in defending ourselves. I also want to add here regarding relics. Many popular Hollywood films depict Satanists and others having a strong aversion to Christian images and relics. This again is nothing but Judeo/Christian tactics at it again. I can assure you, Christians have every bit as much an aversion to Satanic relics as well. This is because on both sides, the energies are very opposed to each other and they conflict.

Found in this sermon

Roxana1992 said:
TruthSeeker333 said:

How does one do this?

I often use Paleo Santos. Not a huge fan of sage though it doesn't seem as helpful but sage too can get rid of xtian related energies you can either burn this or get the oil mix it in water and spray it around.

Since I can see energy at least somewhat what paleo Santos does is it pulls the negative energy out of the air and brings it down to the earth probably to dissolve.

I just wanted to share this. It's an easy way if someone didn't have a lot of time for a working or the ability too for some reason.

But Satanic Blue fire could complement this it adds to it or algiz and nauthiz.

Sketches said:
Fuchs said:
TruthSeeker333 said:

How does one do this?

Mmmm, it's best to just do the Banishing Ritual.

Your suggestion is not ideal on these types of situations because you would want to save energies. Not only that, but you'll accidentally clean the recipients inside the room you are doing this on.

By the time you have pushed the dirt off of the house, you'd be too tired to continue banishing malevolent energies.

And, if it was still possible to do this idea, you would want to know where are the negative energies located. If one has their astral senses to see or feel the energies, you can simply direct banishing energies like the advise I mentioned to OP.

You made a point it may not be ideal for starters, but with returning curses you push the dirt away from you/places/etc at a place you like and condense it there, after ritual you ask a Demon or Demones to take it away or you shoot it your self away, normaly you know where the negativity is afterwards.

Fuchs said:
Sketches said:
You made a point it may not be ideal for starters, but with returning curses you push the dirt away from you/places/etc at a place you like and condense it there, after ritual you ask a Demon or Demones to take it away or you shoot it your self away, normaly you know where the negativity is afterwards.

So in short, you want to collect negative energies to give it to our God/ess/es. Which is not a bad idea :D

I prefer to do that once I open my astral senses, but as long as you don't burn yourself out, then alright :D

TruthSeeker333 said:

How does one do this?

The easiest way IMO is to just blast each room with white light.

I was under spiritual attacks for many months, I sought spiritual help and I did not get it, I was forced to look for myself, from my own experiences I speak, there are many methods for spiritual cleansing and warding off bad energies and those methods are much more effective especially for newbies, those who have difficulty in visualization meditation. The most that helped me were the baths with bitter herbs, but they did not completely cure me, what really helped me and is always by my side is Satan, if the problem is very serious and you cannot find a cure, you have to go to Satan, with a lot of faith and trust.

I tried to help as much as possible, I realized that when someone asks for help almost no one answers, but when you think there is an answer different from yours, you all come to question and criticize !!! you are full of pride, and what a pity that there is so much union between us, children of Satan.

salve Satanás
salve Satanás
salve Satanás !!!

Roxana1992 said:
I was under spiritual attacks for many months, I sought spiritual help and I did not get it, I was forced to look for myself, from my own experiences I speak, there are many methods for spiritual cleansing and warding off bad energies and those methods are much more effective especially for newbies, those who have difficulty in visualization meditation. The most that helped me were the baths with bitter herbs, but they did not completely cure me, what really helped me and is always by my side is Satan, if the problem is very serious and you cannot find a cure, you have to go to Satan, with a lot of faith and trust.

I tried to help as much as possible, I realized that when someone asks for help almost no one answers, but when you think there is an answer different from yours, you all come to question and criticize !!! you are full of pride, and what a pity that there is so much union between us, children of Satan.

salve Satanás
salve Satanás
salve Satanás !!!
Pride or not, yours was an answer that belonged to a new age forum, as herbs don't have any power on their own, yours was mostly just placebo. No hard feelings, we're all here to advance and receive the truth.

Roxana1992 said:
THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ME THAT IT IS OKAY AND THAT IT IS NOT, IS SATAN! YOU ARE NOBODY.
THANK YOU.
SAVE SATAN.
SAVE LUCIFER
I don't care if I'm a nobody, yours is still new age advice. Don't take it so bad, it helped you because of the placebo effect.

Don't overthink it. If your ever unsure, just program blue fire and even ask satan for help if you actually need it. Do what you know own your own, and ask father for help only on what you don't know.

Roxana1992 said:
help when they ask for it and who needs it.
Remove your facebook link to a un unofficial group full of infiltrators, haven't you read the last topic about external groups?

Every morning I visualize all the rooms of my apartment filled with Blue Fire. It will banish negative entities and at the same time it will bless your home with Demonic Energy, protecting it from said entities.

joy of Satan is a site open to everyone, bring something for Satan and then come with your "" advice "".
I will also tell you that in order for you to be a great Satanist, Satan must love you, and when he He loves you, he will come before you, and you will see him as he is.
do not come to get important in front of me, as I told you, you are nobody.
you have hatred towards your own people, what a disappointment ...

I have been bringing people to Satan for many years, I have had to put up with each one, I spread the truth of Satan, I fought and I continue to do so so that Satan is seen as he really is, I have struggled so that my family and friends accept my belief, Do I deserve that treatment from a brat like you? I already told you, you will be important when you see Satan, until then continue with your war in Silence.

Aquarius said:
Roxana1992 said:

salve Satanás
salve Satanás
salve Satanás !!!
Pride or not, yours was an answer that belonged to a new age forum, as herbs don't have any power on their own, yours was mostly just placebo. No hard feelings, we're all here to advance and receive the truth.

One can charge thear herbs with energy, just wanted to mention. But without it is mostly placebo, as herbs don´t have much energy on thear own.

"Herbs by themselves have little magickal power. In order to practice powerful witchcraft using herbs, the herbs must be infused with power. This is advanced magick and requires the ability to invoke/evoke and direct the elements. Each herb carries elemental properties that correspond to its medicinal uses. These can be found under planetary rulerships. In addition, to really empower herbs, planetary hours should be observed to amplify any working."

"Herbs correspond to zodiac signs, planets, and the elements. Fresh plants contain the most energy. If you are using fresh plants, try to pick them when the planet they are influenced by is strong and waxing in power." ....

Just search on this site with Control + F or in german STRG + F = Energie.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Herbs.html

I apologize to Aquarius for saying all those things, I felt attacked and tensed. I just wanted to help a little, he assured that herbal baths are effective for spiritual cleansing, it was a time when those entities made me very cold, and with those baths I managed to stop that cold, I also did a bath with salt, I rubbed the salt by the Body and added a few words for example "" with that pure salt, in the name of Satan I cleanse all impure energies "". I did meditation because we already know them all but it did not work, in the last I have called Satan through a ritual and asked him to remove those energies forever. If this didn't work, I didn't come to say it here.
I have been started for a long time and I participate by your side, I belong to Satan.
About the elance of the Facebook group, it is a group that dedicates more than two years, it is created to attract people to Satan, it helps many to start it, I also try to change the thoughts of many Christians and other religions about Satan, for me it is like a job, the group is not like any of the Facebook, here only joy of Satan is distributed.
I do not know why I have written all this above, I feel horrible, I do not like and hate arguing and going against a brother initiate.
hail Satan.

Roxana1992 said:
I apologize to Aquarius for saying all those things, I felt attacked and tensed. I just wanted to help a little, he assured that herbal baths are effective for spiritual cleansing, it was a time when those entities made me very cold, and with those baths I managed to stop that cold, I also did a bath with salt, I rubbed the salt by the Body and added a few words for example "" with that pure salt, in the name of Satan I cleanse all impure energies "". I did meditation because we already know them all but it did not work, in the last I have called Satan through a ritual and asked him to remove those energies forever. If this didn't work, I didn't come to say it here.
I have been started for a long time and I participate by your side, I belong to Satan.
About the elance of the Facebook group, it is a group that dedicates more than two years, it is created to attract people to Satan, it helps many to start it, I also try to change the thoughts of many Christians and other religions about Satan, for me it is like a job, the group is not like any of the Facebook, here only joy of Satan is distributed.
I do not know why I have written all this above, I feel horrible, I do not like and hate arguing and going against a brother initiate.
hail Satan.
What you wrote was irrilevant to me, no hard feelings about it. But you need to understand how important it is to not have such unofficial groups around, they are fertile land for infiltrators and NOBODY's privacy is assured, with ip logging, people who naively access he group with their real accounts and so on. These are the only forums that are needed for JOS, you need to leave your ego behind and understand this for the sake of people's security.

Roxana1992 said:

I checked this thread out of curiosity back then, and you seem to be triggered by me correcting you regarding spiritual baths...

I ignored this thread first to see how it would turn out (and I was also busy with some things) only to find out that you didn't took Aquarius's advice well.

I'll make my advice short.

First off, I'm glad you took the advice of removing the group link on Jewbook, but at the same time, I hope you also left that group, removed your real account, and, if you need to use that for messaging purposes, use a trusted VPN and made a new one that does NOT have your real identity information.

There is a reason why groups like this do not last long. Even if you moderate it, it has your real life information and pictures that can be used by joos to curse you, just by looking at your picture. This is not a joke. Many Satanists who join here get blackmailed, receive misinformation, and negative energies just by being in this group. No need to attach yourself to individuals who should know better.

Second, instead of studying the right spiritual bath to ward off negative energies and entities, please, look at the real meditations that are proven to work. We Satanists studied just so we could reach the level of power and protection we need, in order to survive.

Do Aura Cleaning in order to ward off negative energies, curses, misfortune, and parasitic entities and thoughtforms that feed off of this energy. Or better yet, ask Father Satan to send you a Demon, go to a room with no animals and children in order to not let the enemy filth attach to their auras, and do Returning Curses Part 1 and immediately do Returning Curses Part 2 to protect yourself from enemy attacks.

Practice Hatha Yoga, in order to increase your energies. You can do the mentioned Returning Curses 2 or another type of Aura of Protectionhttps://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html. After you lie down for five to ten minutes, EZ Chakra Spin, one minute for each seven main chakras.

And practice Void Meditation after your meditations. Do not think any of the workings. It will grow ineffective if you obsess about it.

Lastly. Do not attack our Brothers and Sisters in Satan. Think before you post.

They are helping you. There's no reason to get upset just because you got corrected. Hell, even looking at your posts where you finally ended this with an apology just goes to show that you regret your impulsiveness.

My last note may sound harsh, so until you mature from this Satanic Path, do not expect me to lighten my tone if you do not change. Heed our advice. Study if you're confused, and read your old questions and see if you know the answer to it.

I have heard that pink himalayan salt is good for protection and against negative energy in or outside of your home.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I have heard that pink himalayan salt is good for protection and against negative energy in or outside of your home.
It's just salt.

Aquarius said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
It's just salt.

i was referring to its metaphysical properties as a crystal, it is said to have those benefits regarding the problem mentioned above, are you familiar with it?

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Aquarius said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
It's just salt.

i was referring to its metaphysical properties as a crystal, it is said to have those benefits regarding the problem mentioned above, are you familiar with it?
It doesn't have them. It's just salt.

Himalayan pink salt does not exist. It is actually pakistani rock salt. They found a way to take worthless rock salt that they have actual mountains of, and sell very small containers of it for a lot of money like it is something special.

It is mostly just salt, regular NaCl. But it is pink because it is contaminated by small amounts of other elements. I do not remember what these elements were, but you can easily find websites where they talk about everything that's in it. Multiple of these elements are actually very toxic, but they are contained in such small trace amounts that it doesn't do any noticeable damage. But it is these exact toxic impurities that people pretend is some healthy thing when it is not.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Himalayan pink salt does not exist. It is actually pakistani rock salt. They found a way to take worthless rock salt that they have actual mountains of, and sell very small containers of it for a lot of money like it is something special.

It is mostly just salt, regular NaCl. But it is pink because it is contaminated by small amounts of other elements. I do not remember what these elements were, but you can easily find websites where they talk about everything that's in it. Multiple of these elements are actually very toxic, but they are contained in such small trace amounts that it doesn't do any noticeable damage. But it is these exact toxic impurities that people pretend is some healthy thing when it is not.
We've got to agree that it's a very clever marketing job, when someone hear "pink himalayan salt" he's gonna immagine high peaks of snowy mountains where white lines of wind are blowing and some sherpa dudes mining salt in a drammatic way with old school pickaxes.
Or atleast that's what I immagine :lol:

Aquarius said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

We've got to agree that it's a very clever marketing job, when someone hear "pink himalayan salt" he's gonna immagine high peaks of snowy mountains where white lines of wind are blowing and some sherpa dudes mining salt in a drammatic way with old school pickaxes.
Or atleast that's what I immagine :lol:

That is how they almost got me to buy it, it sounded metaphysical and romantic and i am both these things :lol: Fuck their wallets.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back