Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The mythical metal adamantite??

Shadowcat

Ok, i was focusing on my guardians sigil and said something. Then in my mind i saw some material, some sort of stone in a dark cave glowing a wierd green. i thought i heard something in my mind and i couln't make it out. In my mind i ask "sorry what was that"?
then i get the word "adamantite"

I have never heard the word before now nor knew what it was. but i looked it up out of curiosity. At first i thought my mind just made it up.
it is said to be a mythical metal such as mithril. and here is what is said about it below:
https://dungeonsdragons.fandom.com/wiki/Adamantine

Here it is mentiond that the Greek God Hephaestus used it to shape weapons and armor.
and here another reference. look at the "mythology" but please ignore the shitty xtian references. i also don't think alot of these allegories are accurate.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamant

this was taken: Trivia

Adamantite gets its name from "adamant" which has historically been used to describe exceptionally hard materials such as diamond. Adamant and variations have been used to describe materials with incredible durability in fantasy and mythology, including "adamantine" in Greek mythology and "adamantium" in Marvel Comics.
The word "adamant" is also used for people with firm, unshakeable convictions.
Adamantite is one of three fictional ores added to the world from smashing altars in Hardmode, alongside Mythril and Orichalcum. The other Hardmode altar ores are all real-life metals.
The Adamantite Ore's inventory sprite is exactly the same as the one for Cobalt Ore, but rotated and colored pinkish-red.

from this link in the "trivia" section:https://terraria.fandom.com/wiki/Adamantite_Ore

I have felt drawn to Hephaestus, especially because he is a blacksmith and i am a welder. I have come in contact in the past with what i think is another name for him, Vulcan.

I just said that in my mind i saw the material glowing green. i saw the reference in wikipedia about the adamantite sickle of cronus..and then i found these
Cronus-sickle-by-rytango-d32estw.jpg

rock.png
I am uncertain if this is a real stone here or a comp generated image based on what the actual color of this material is said to be.
https://mythus.fandom.com/wiki/Adamantine
adamantite and adamantine are said to be synonamous whilst actually adamantite is the actual ore.

I have felt that my guardian often uses the meanings of stones or other metals to communicate with me at times or even with the meanings or properties of plants. this is interesting, as again, i have never heard of the word or material before but the funny thing is this time it is a mythical metal. Perhaps since this is apparently linked to some stories with the Gods it has to do with some allegory that is accurate? Or maybe he is telling me someone is trying to reach out to me for some reason?

it is said that this mythical metal is chiefely used to forge weapons and armor. that when its forged it cannot be chipped or damaged ever. At first i thought he was trying to tell me to keep up protection...but i found all this interesting.

Do your aop from now on extremely invested. Protect yourself as much as you can, whenever you can. The above is related to this to a high degree, and it is for you to know it is time for protection. The sickle reference whenever dreamt, seen, appearing is a very strong reference to self protection and preparing. Now don't be paranoid, just do your deeds more invested.

NakedPluto said:
Do your aop from now on extremely invested. Protect yourself as much as you can, whenever you can. The above is related to this to a high degree, and it is for you to know it is time for protection. The sickle reference whenever dreamt, seen, appearing is a very strong reference to self protection and preparing. Now don't be paranoid, just do your deeds more invested.

Thank you for your interpretation Brother Pluto! Yes I am sure he meant for protection..I will heed these words.

As for the sickle I found the picture and in the references here..that is also interesting to know. I will certainly start laying on the armor much thicker! It's high time infact and I have cleaned much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back