Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Request to delete my account.

Username

I would like to request HP Hoodedcobra666 to delete my account as I have created a new one with the name 'Infernal Insanity'.

Username said:
I would like to request HP Hoodedcobra666 to delete my account as I have created a new one with the name 'Infernal Insanity'.
I don't know if it's just me but this new username sounds kind of blasphemous.

Username said:

The username of your new account doesn't seem very good to me, you might not like it much in the future and you might want to change it again so it's better if you create a better one since you don't want to use your first account.

Blackdragon666 said:
Username said:

What part of it sounds blasphemous ?
Though I feel that this isn't a good username either.
Might make a new account.

What is the reason to make Cobra go through and manually delete every comment you have ever made? He is a very busy man, and it doesn't seem right to waste his time getting him to do that for you.

If you want a different account name, then make a new account with a new name. There is nothing stopping you from doing this.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

What is the reason to make Cobra go through and manually delete every comment you have ever made? He is a very busy man, and it doesn't seem right to waste his time getting him to do that for you.

If you want a different account name, then make a new account with a new name. There is nothing stopping you from doing this.

I forgot that you would have to delete every comment when deleting an account. When I requested for deletion, I assumed you simply press delete and an account gets deleted along with all its comments in one click. I forgot this fact.
I will stick with this account name.

I take back my request to delete my account.
I do not feel that it is a good username. I will stick with this one.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Master said:
Username said:

The username of your new account doesn't seem very good to me, you might not like it much in the future and you might want to change it again so it's better if you create a better one since you don't want to use your first account.
You are right, this is not a good username. I have decided to keep using this account.

Username said:

I forgot that you would have to delete every comment when deleting an account. When I requested for deletion, I assumed you simply press delete and an account gets deleted along with all its comments in one click. I forgot this fact.

With your permission your account name can be changed but to avoid abuse this can be done once.

Just mail with a suitable name.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Username said:

With your permission your account name can be changed but to avoid abuse this can be done once.

Just mail with a suitable name.
I apologize for wasting your time. If I ever think of a good username that suits me, I will mail you.

Username said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Username said:

What part of it sounds blasphemous ?
Though I feel that this isn't a good username either.
Might make a new account.

Satan often is called His infernal majesty. So to say infernal insanity idk it borders on it but I am not sure it is blasphemous or not. You may not like it when you reach a higher level though.

Username said:
Master said:
Username said:

You are right, this is not a good username. I have decided to keep using this account.
No problem. Satan goes through so much slander out there, just seeing anything remotely looking like blasphemy to him is enough to make a Satanist cringe. I hope you find a better username. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back