Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A drawing of myself with seig heil

One Wire Phenomenon

I really want to share it but I first want to know If I can be cursed or tracked like that?The drawing Is with pencil but it is very very close to how I look. I asked a SS who told me NO it's looks almost exactly like me and she said don't. So can I or not? I'm not that worried about the tracking because I don't they they will be able too unless the person knows me. I am more worried about the curses from the enemy or a SS who doesn't like me.
That girl drew me,we like drawing together and I might have found my hobbie or something that is fun to do. It's nice bragging about it here it's the excitement I was looking for.
I drew the one in my signature and I like it a lot. Its just my shadings that I battle with in drawings but she said she will help me with that.

I know this may be a enemy book and told her that but she really wants it and asked me if someone here has read it and if they maybe have a copy because apparently it's extremely hard to find. I saw some images of the pictures in the book and it's old mythical creatures like unicorns for example and also apparently made in the 17 Hundreds. The books name is "The book of evil"

You know something? I like to play with fire. By "fire" I don't mean the Fire Element, I mean fire, that flamey, "plasma" type thing whch burns. I wet my hands so I can handle it - physically, in my hands. I also put on flame-retardant gloves and special anti-inflamatory cream, as well ingesting as anti-inflamatory tablets. It's all good; I like playing with fire. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy that I am in charge.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy - especially when it starts to tingle! It's all fun and games until these protections wear-off. Later!

I would say no. Drawing is a very similar thing to photography, keep your privacy.

No, no, no... what are you doing?! The "tracking" isn't the point, it's the curses people can incite it with. Even others who see it can sense an off-putting energy about it, I know I'm not the only one.

A while ago, there was another user who carved a poem from her Incubus, into a stone, and put it as her signature. The same thing back then happened, and even though she put her heart into it, other psychics here started feeling uneasy from seeing it, because there were already negative energies emanating from it. I believe this is a similar case.

Look, I'm happy for you that you've found a hobby that you can put your effort and passion into. I know of how you said you found your life boring. Therefore, I'm really glad you've discovered something that you can find appreciation in doing. You even have a friend that you can do it with. By all means, please continue to pursue it.

...But I am going to tell you something I had to learn the hard way when I was new to drawing. I know the feeling of wanting to share something you're proud of, something you put effort, passion into, something you poured your heart and emotion into. Naturally, one would want to share something like that, but... you must realise the reality of your stage in development and that you are yet at a very early stage in drawing.

Your friends will most likely say, "That looks really good!", but does it really? What is it that makes something look good in art? Do they actually recognise the absence of the fundamentals that construct an illustration, or are they saying it's good because they don't know much about art and want to say something nice?

How many people you show this to, are at least at intermediate level of expertise to know and tell you everything wrong about it? That's not what one wants to hear, though, when they've put their heart and effort into it. Right?

But it's true. It's not only shading, by the way, because there is not even any shading in that.
"What do you mean? I put shading."
No, not properly, if I know I can't see it.

At this point, you might be wondering, "Well, what am I supposed to improve on, then?"

Fundamentals such as:

- The ability to draw shapes in 3-dimensionality, and planes.
Why?
There is no structure in the shape of the skull/head you drew. You challenged yourself to draw metal, something that consists of several individual parts and 3D shapes that assimilate to construct a larger form.
But you don't have experience in the application of 3D shapes to actually depict this in the way it is truly formed, resulting in the discrepancy of "fluidity" due to the lack of structure, in an object requiring structure.

You can begin to shape objects by visualizing them in 3D shapes, after you have built experience in the next step below. Try to see everything for what they are, in 3D shapes. A fridge for example, is comprised of a large 3D rectangle and smaller squares for the insides.

- Lighting and shading.
Why?
There is no shadow without light. If you're able to determine and visualise where the light is coming from, you will be able to apply shading in the opposite direction to establish a greater sense of 3-dimensionality, and understand the form of objects in a realistic environment.
You may try to practice lighting and shading by drawing 3D shapes such as spheres, cubes, and pyramids. Establish a light source and shade on the opposite side. Use reference photographs or illustrated examples by others. Observe and apply.

- Line technique. Line weight, line breaking, etc.
Why?
Surfaces and areas of curvature, as well as texture, hardness and softness, sharpness, and even distance are all determined by the thickness, thinness, tapering and convergence of lines. Not only that, but the stroke of the pencil/brush/etc itself should be lengthened or shortened depending on the intention of the artist wherever applicable to the particular area one is working on.
You can try to learn different forms of stroke techniques to accustom yourself. I can see the lines you used; we call them "chicken scratches", a term referring to the habit of drawing lines in short, repetitive strokes we do in areas we lack the confidence/knowledge to completely stroke a contour in one go. You can figure that this is how all beginners start.

There are many other things I could tell you about, but these should at least help you to realise what you can begin to work on, in order to improve in art.
Like I said, from the beginning, I never intended to discourage you from something you've recently found great enthusiasm in doing. I'm simply laying out these steps for you in order to encourage you, and give you some things to familiarise yourself with.

If your friend is an artist, I'm sure she'll know what I'm talking about here, too. Best of luck to you, but... please take the picture off.

OhNoItsMook said:
No, no, no... what are you doing?! The "tracking" isn't the point, it's the curses people can incite it with. Even others who see it can sense an off-putting energy about it, I know I'm not the only one.

A while ago, there was another user who carved a poem from her Incubus, into a stone, and put it as her signature. The same thing back then happened, and even though she put her heart into it, other psychics here started feeling uneasy from seeing it, because there were already negative energies emanating from it. I believe this is a similar case.

Look, I'm happy for you that you've found a hobby that you can put your effort and passion into. I know of how you said you found your life boring. Therefore, I'm really glad you've discovered something that you can find appreciation in doing. You even have a friend that you can do it with. By all means, please continue to pursue it.

...But I am going to tell you something I had to learn the hard way when I was new to drawing. I know the feeling of wanting to share something you're proud of, something you put effort, passion into, something you poured your heart and emotion into. Naturally, one would want to share something like that, but... you must realise the reality of your stage in development and that you are yet at a very early stage in drawing.

Your friends will most likely say, "That looks really good!", but does it really? What is it that makes something look good in art? Do they actually recognise the absence of the fundamentals that construct an illustration, or are they saying it's good because they don't know much about art and want to say something nice?

How many people you show this to, are at least at intermediate level of expertise to know and tell you everything wrong about it? That's not what one wants to hear, though, when they've put their heart and effort into it. Right?

But it's true. It's not only shading, by the way, because there is not even any shading in that.
"What do you mean? I put shading."
No, not properly, if I know I can't see it.

At this point, you might be wondering, "Well, what am I supposed to improve on, then?"

Fundamentals such as:

- The ability to draw shapes in 3-dimensionality, and planes.
Why?
There is no structure in the shape of the skull/head you drew. You challenged yourself to draw metal, something that consists of several individual parts and 3D shapes that assimilate to construct a larger form.
But you don't have experience in the application of 3D shapes to actually depict this in the way it is truly formed, resulting in the discrepancy of "fluidity" due to the lack of structure, in an object requiring structure.

You can begin to shape objects by visualizing them in 3D shapes, after you have built experience in the next step below. Try to see everything for what they are, in 3D shapes. A fridge for example, is comprised of a large 3D rectangle and smaller squares for the insides.

- Lighting and shading.
Why?
There is no shadow without light. If you're able to determine and visualise where the light is coming from, you will be able to apply shading in the opposite direction to establish a greater sense of 3-dimensionality, and understand the form of objects in a realistic environment.
You may try to practice lighting and shading by drawing 3D shapes such as spheres, cubes, and pyramids. Establish a light source and shade on the opposite side. Use reference photographs or illustrated examples by others. Observe and apply.

- Line technique. Line weight, line breaking, etc.
Why?
Surfaces and areas of curvature, as well as texture, hardness and softness, sharpness, and even distance are all determined by the thickness, thinness, tapering and convergence of lines. Not only that, but the stroke of the pencil/brush/etc itself should be lengthened or shortened depending on the intention of the artist wherever applicable to the particular area one is working on.
You can try to learn different forms of stroke techniques to accustom yourself. I can see the lines you used; we call them "chicken scratches", a term referring to the habit of drawing lines in short, repetitive strokes we do in areas we lack the confidence/knowledge to completely stroke a contour in one go. You can figure that this is how all beginners start.

There are many other things I could tell you about, but these should at least help you to realise what you can begin to work on, in order to improve in art.
Like I said, from the beginning, I never intended to discourage you from something you've recently found great enthusiasm in doing. I'm simply laying out these steps for you in order to encourage you, and give you some things to familiarise yourself with.

If your friend is an artist, I'm sure she'll know what I'm talking about here, too. Best of luck to you, but... please take the picture off.
This is the type of criticism I want. Thank you and thank you for all the advice you gave me here. Im talking about shading in general I battle with that but I'm sure the more I practice with visualising it and then drawing it like I see it in my mind I will get better and better and better because I have not tried that before we simply take a picture an try and draw it exactly like the picture. She is much better than me and she wants you to tell her what you think of her pictures. She was upset when I told her no I'm not allowed to share the picture of myself haha but thats ok

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I really want to share it but I first want to know If I can be cursed or tracked like that?The drawing Is with pencil but it is very very close to how I look. I asked a SS who told me NO it's looks almost exactly like me and she said don't. So can I or not? I'm not that worried about the tracking because I don't they they will be able too unless the person knows me. I am more worried about the curses from the enemy or a SS who doesn't like me.
That girl drew me,we like drawing together and I might have found my hobbie or something that is fun to do. It's nice bragging about it here it's the excitement I was looking for.
I drew the one in my signature and I like it a lot. Its just my shadings that I battle with in drawings but she said she will help me with that.

I know this may be a enemy book and told her that but she really wants it and asked me if someone here has read it and if they maybe have a copy because apparently it's extremely hard to find. I saw some images of the pictures in the book and it's old mythical creatures like unicorns for example and also apparently made in the 17 Hundreds. The books name is "The book of evil"
Just a question. Did you write Sieg Heil on the drawing or draw it? If so the spelling on this thread is off. It’s S-I-E-G. Not S-E-I-G. Hope it’s correct on the drawing. With German when there’s ei or ie together, it’s pronounced as the long vowel version of the second letter. So Seig would be ZĪG, which isn’t a word. Vs ZEEG HĪL.

Looking at you reminds me of myself when I was new, all you need is to learn. Just put something with a good meaning and that's it.

Eric13 said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:

Just a question. Did you write Sieg Heil on the drawing or draw it? If so the spelling on this thread is off. It’s S-I-E-G. Not S-E-I-G. Hope it’s correct on the drawing. With German when there’s ei or ie together, it’s pronounced as the long vowel version of the second letter. So Seig would be ZĪG, which isn’t a word. Vs ZEEG HĪL.

No it's a picture we took and she drew me sorry for the spelling mistake Sieg heil I meant

Master said:
Looking at you reminds me of myself when I was new, all you need is to learn. Just put something with a good meaning and that's it.

I was referring to the avatar and signature.

Master said:
Master said:

I was referring to the avatar and signature.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be pushy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back