Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Little help! (Demoness)

AokiJ

Is there a female demon that has red skin or appears with red skin? Because I dreamed of her, she was maybe 1'60cm-1'65cm tall and her hair was black, can somebody help me with that? I've been searching but i don't find so much.

Thanks!.

AokiJ said:
Is there a female demon that has red skin or appears with red skin? Because I dreamed of her, she was maybe 1'60cm-1'65cm tall and her hair was black, can somebody help me with that? I've been searching but i don't find so much.

Thanks!.

I can't find the sermon "Gods and Animal Forms" written by HPS Maxine where she states that Gods will take the appearance based on what you think they look like.

Since there are no demons that have "red skin," it is best to deprogram from xtianity/christianity/islam, or any enemy religions or new age programs that you may have been influenced upon.

I feel it is important to warn those who are undecided or lukewarm to stay away from calling up Demons or trying to contact spirit entities until they are spiritually ready. Everyone is welcome here, from the dedicated to the curious.

From this sermon:

Try not to contact any Gods just for the sake of contacting them. They will only work with you when you are asking help for meditation, such as doing Returning Curses or a Banishing Ritual. Most meditations can be done solo, so work on your soul and advance, that way you can work on your astral senses and see the Gods :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back