Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When the gods return.

StyleCoin

Will Satan also come to earth in 2040? Will the succubus and incubus also come?
Will high-ranking gods come to earth in 2040?

StyleCoin said:

I don't think the gods are gonna come in just twenty years from now. Why should they? It has been mentioned before (a guy mentioned a sermon above which relates to this) that they are playing their part, there is no point in them coming here.

Also this statement "Will the succubus and incubus also come?" does not make any sense. Do you mean the succubi and incubi of all those who are in a relationship with them are gonna come? No, simply because of the massive amount of resources it's gonna take.

स त न म said:
StyleCoin said:

I don't think the gods are gonna come in just twenty years from now. Why should they? It has been mentioned before (a guy mentioned a sermon above which relates to this) that they are playing their part, there is no point in them coming here.

Also this statement "Will the succubus and incubus also come?" does not make any sense. Do you mean the succubi and incubi of all those who are in a relationship with them are gonna come? No, simply because of the massive amount of resources it's gonna take.

Maxine said in a 2019 sermon that they were coming in 20 years along with Hitler. So I assume they are. No one said all of who was coming to be honest i don't know.

slyscorpion said:
स त न म said:
StyleCoin said:

Maxine said in a 2019 sermon that they were coming in 20 years along with Hitler. So I assume they are. No one said all of who was coming to be honest i don't know.

They already do their part with earth. Hp Cobra has mentioned this. I really don't see any point in them physically coming to earth. Even if they do I doubt it'll be like a proper public comeback. They'll most likely only meet their most trusted and close disciples/ important people. The public probably won't even know they're here. Like do you think the world would be ready in just 20 years from now for a comeback of the gods? But yeah the question didn't mention a public comeback so who knows maybe they'll comeback and meet some people. Maybe that's what Maxine meant.

स त न म said:
StyleCoin said:

No I think the Gods and our lovers are coming back on Earth. Or else Maxine wouldn't have said it. Adolf Hitler is coming back too.

Yes the Gods already help in other ways but that doesn't stop them from coming back. Especially since Maxine said that Earth is in a critical position and will NEED the Gods or else we are gonna have serious trouble. She said we have plastic even deep in the Mariana trench. Do you think some astral communication will solve all of this? We are actually in dire need of their technology to save our planet. Or at least to learn how to save it.

Besides there is lots of Gods and Godesses, demon lovers who want to visit Earth again when Satan's kingdom arises. For some Gods this was their home like Adolf Hitler, Asmodeus, etc. For some like Goddess Astarte Earth is her beautiful garden. There are some who have human wives/ husbands and lovers and would finally want to spend time with them on Earth.

We don't know the exact time. But the Gods are definitely returning back. At least some of them. Especially Adolf Hitler.

What do you know about the Gods' resources anyway? You do know that they are intergalactic and they can easily travel anywhere they want. Earth or anywhere else. Surely the Gods won't worry about some resources for something as big as this. This is like a father who longs to meet their children. Yes father Satan and the Gods are a family to us. A father who has to travel to meet their children won't say "oh well I don't want to use resources to meet my children guess I am not going" or something.

Hail Satan!!

mercury_wisdom said:
Yes the Gods already help in other ways but that doesn't stop them from coming back. Especially since Maxine said that Earth is in a critical position and will NEED the Gods or else we are gonna have serious trouble. She said we have plastic even deep in the Mariana trench. Do you think some astral communication will solve all of this? We are actually in dire need of their technology to save our planet. Or at least to learn how to save it.

You think in 20 years earth is gonna be in a condition that the gods are gonna come and give the technology to clean our oceans and whatnot to the govts and they will happily accept the technology and start applying it? We are desperately trying to resist the NWO that's keeps pushing everyday. The pests are everywhere. You think in 20 years the govts are gonna be ready to accept the technology from the gods? The govts who are in contact with/know about extraterrestrials do the bidding of the enemy aliens and their jew slaves. If the gods give advanced technology to selected individuals then that won't help at all because only govt level intervention and use of technology will make a difference and almost every govt is corrupted with jew slaves. There will have to be a massive shift in power to our side in terms of political power which is probably not gonna happen in 20 years. We will have to clean out this mess as much as possible before direct physical intervention by the gods.

Besides there is a lot of Gods and Godesses, demon lovers who want to visit Earth again when Satan's kingdom arises. For some Gods this was their home like Adolf Hitler, Asmodeus, etc. For some like Goddess Astarte Earth is her beautiful garden. There are some who have human wives/ husbands and lovers and would finally want to spend time with them on Earth.

Why would the gods or Goddess Astarte wanna visit at a time when the world is majorly infested? Yes they will return when Satan's kingdom arises but I doubt it'll be in 20 years. I mean you could say that his kingdom has started to rise. We are all here. There many more joining our cause each day. But it seems it won't be on a global scale in just 20 years.

We don't know the exact time. But the Gods are definitely returning back. At least some of them. Especially Adolf Hitler.

I never said they won't return but seems doubtful if it'll be in 20 years.

What do you know about the Gods' resources anyway? You do know that they are intergalactic and they can easily travel anywhere they want. Earth or anywhere else. Surely the Gods won't worry about some resources for something as big as this. This is like a father who longs to meet their children. Yes father Satan and the Gods are a family to us. A father who has to travel to meet their children won't say "oh well I don't want to use resources to meet my children guess I am not going" or something.

Did I ever say that Father Satan wouldn't visit because of resources? Incubus and succubus are not gods. They don't have the resources the gods do. Idk why you mentioned Father Satan's potential point of view. If it makes you feel smart to refute someone's opinion by stating something different but related then it's ok, I understand, I won't hold it against you. But I never said that the god's are not gonna come because of resources, just incubi and succubi. Especially in 20 years when earth is still most likely gonna be in a not so good state. Better than today hopefully, but good enough for the incubi and succubi to make an intergalactic visit. That's my opinion anyway.

Or else Maxine wouldn't have said it. Adolf Hitler is coming back too.
If maxine said that they are coming in 20 years then I don't doubt it. But I think they'll only meet those close to them and not come in a way that the general public gets to know.

स त न म said:
mercury_wisdom said:

You think in 20 years earth is gonna be in a condition that the gods are gonna come and give the technology to clean our oceans and whatnot to the govts and they will happily accept the technology and start applying it? We are desperately trying to resist the NWO that's keeps pushing everyday. The pests are everywhere. You think in 20 years the govts are gonna be ready to accept the technology from the gods? The govts who are in contact with/know about extraterrestrials do the bidding of the enemy aliens and their jew slaves. If the gods give advanced technology to selected individuals then that won't help at all because only govt level intervention and use of technology will make a difference and almost every govt is corrupted with jew slaves. There will have to be a massive shift in power to our side in terms of political power which is probably not gonna happen in 20 years. We will have to clean out this mess as much as possible before direct physical intervention by the gods.

Besides there is a lot of Gods and Godesses, demon lovers who want to visit Earth again when Satan's kingdom arises. For some Gods this was their home like Adolf Hitler, Asmodeus, etc. For some like Goddess Astarte Earth is her beautiful garden. There are some who have human wives/ husbands and lovers and would finally want to spend time with them on Earth.

Why would the gods or Goddess Astarte wanna visit at a time when the world is majorly infested? Yes they will return when Satan's kingdom arises but I doubt it'll be in 20 years. I mean you could say that his kingdom has started to rise. We are all here. There many more joining our cause each day. But it seems it won't be on a global scale in just 20 years.

Did I ever say that Father Satan wouldn't visit because of resources? Incubus and succubus are not gods. They don't have the resources the gods do. Idk why you mentioned Father Satan's potential point of view. If it makes you feel smart to refute someone's opinion by stating something different but related then it's ok, I understand, I won't hold it against you. But I never said that the god's are not gonna come because of resources, just incubi and succubi. Especially in 20 years when earth is still most likely gonna be in a not so good state. Better than today hopefully, but good enough for the incubi and succubi to make an intergalactic visit. That's my opinion anyway.

If maxine said that they are coming in 20 years then I don't doubt it. But I think they'll only meet those close to them and not come in a way that the general public gets to know.
Alot can happen in 20 years. Just look how the world completely transformed as we know it in 2 years. Also yes Maxine had said it. Try to find that sermon it's a very important one.

Also the world isn't gonna be jew infested for too long. We will deal with them before 20 years end. This will start manifesting on 2024-2025 as Maxine has also said.

It all depends if we hold up our end of the bargain. In that we advance spiritually, if you even consider that a "bargain".

One day I was looking for pictures of Shiva and a picture caught my eye. Shiva ,as a grown man, was surrounded by his Brahman being celebrated. His priests gave off a dim golden glow, but Shiva was surrounded by a bright golden aura. I don't want to put words in Cobra's mouth, but he does allude to something I think.

He said only a small portion of the population needs to advance. In my mind this means the Brahman class has to return before any god would wish to incarcerate here. No God will come here if they are the only one to "beat their head against the gate". The gentile yogis must achieve a state of advancement, then the gods will join the fight in the physical.

We determine when the Gods return. 20 years seems to be a good estimate on how long it will take to replenish the Brahman class.

स त न म said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Dude, we are already on global scale. Yes, the phase is at the seedling phase, but we are there, and growing. World is going to be much different in ten years, not to mention twenty years. Huge success has been done in less than five years of final rtr.

I'm not going to speculate about physical return, but you should not be so sceptical about the potential of us. Imagine when people will blossom (risen serpents left and right). Enemy will get spiritually flattened, and we will rule. Just give it some time...

Henu the Great said:
Dude, we are already on global scale. Yes, the phase is at the seedling phase, but we are there, and growing. World is going to be much different in ten years, not to mention twenty years. Huge success has been done in less than five years of final rtr.

I'm not going to speculate about physical return, but you should not be so sceptical about the potential of us. Imagine when people will blossom (risen serpents left and right). Enemy will get spiritually flattened, and we will rule. Just give it some time...

I really hope the change in the next 20 years is as drastic as you say. People with risen serpents? Now that's what I'm talking about. I'm not skeptical about our potential, just the time frame of 20 years. But I guess skepticism is a drawback. Anyway, I fully hope and will that the gods return as soon as possible.

mercury_wisdom said:
Alot can happen in 20 years. Just look how the world completely transformed as we know it in 2 years. Also yes Maxine had said it. Try to find that sermon it's a very important one.

Also the world isn't gonna be jew infested for too long. We will deal with them before 20 years end. This will start manifesting on 2024-2025 as Maxine has also said.

Found it: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18603

What's better is that Azazel himself conveyed most of this to HP Maxine. This is so amazing that I have no words. Our own efforts will determine the state of this world; now I'm really encouraged to think that we can really change this world drastically within about 20 years. I have really underestimated the power our side has and the strength we have shown. Thanks for pointing me to the sermon. It's beautiful news. Let's keep up the strong effort! I'm so happy now.

mercury_wisdom said:
स त न म said:
StyleCoin said:

No I think the Gods and our lovers are coming back on Earth. Or else Maxine wouldn't have said it. Adolf Hitler is coming back too.

Besides there is lots of Gods and Godesses, demon lovers who want to visit Earth again when Satan's kingdom arises. For some Gods this was their home like Adolf Hitler, Asmodeus, etc. For some like Goddess Astarte Earth is her beautiful garden. There are some who have human wives/ husbands and lovers and would finally want to spend time with them on Earth.

Hail Satan!!

Would we meet our Satanic human ancestors? Because I would love to meet them. My father passed away in 2018, and even tho he was a Catholic (and at the time I didn't know better) he was the best male role model and father I've ever had. I've only heard good things about him and only spent 6 years of my childhood with him before I never saw him again, and when he did tried to reach out, he passed away. He passed away from a white blood disease, and at the time, I really thought "Jesus" was going to save him, and instead passed away. Since then, I became atheist, and stopped believing in God, but kept seeing Thoth. I have a great great grandmother who was a native american witch doctor, who healed many people, and I seem to have inherited her healing abilities. I sometimes wonder what happens to our parents who weren't Satanists that pass away (I wasn't a Satanist at the time, and I didn't know better, but I did know later on just how much Judeo-Christianity ruined my life and my family for generations), does Anubis or Satan allow them to be taken to a safe haven away from that "yahweh" borg?

I've always wanted to meet the gods in person, but I'm pretty sure they aren't here just for meet and greets, but to help us fix the planet and restore it to greatness enjoy Satan's kingdom. I would love for my children to see Satan in person so I can tell them he saved my life, and that he was the God of my ancestors before we lost our way, and found our way back.

स त न म said:
I really hope the change in the next 20 years is as drastic as you say. People with risen serpents? Now that's what I'm talking about. I'm not skeptical about our potential, just the time frame of 20 years. But I guess skepticism is a drawback. Anyway, I fully hope and will that the gods return as soon as possible.

What Henu and others are saying is correct. Everything is exponential here, and JOS won't stop growing, and we won't stop cranking out energy to create Satan's will. Through this process, JOS will in turn swell with new recruits and power, and that is how it becomes an exponential thing.

स त न म said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Found it: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18603

What's better is that Azazel himself conveyed most of this to HP Maxine. This is so amazing that I have no words. Our own efforts will determine the state of this world; now I'm really encouraged to think that we can really change this world drastically within about 20 years. I have really underestimated the power our side has and the strength we have shown. Thanks for pointing me to the sermon. It's beautiful news. Let's keep up the strong effort! I'm so happy now.
I am glad :D

Kevin Hernandez said:
mercury_wisdom said:
स त न म said:

Hail Satan!!

Would we meet our Satanic human ancestors? Because I would love to meet them. My father passed away in 2018, and even tho he was a Catholic (and at the time I didn't know better) he was the best male role model and father I've ever had. I've only heard good things about him and only spent 6 years of my childhood with him before I never saw him again, and when he did tried to reach out, he passed away. He passed away from a white blood disease, and at the time, I really thought "Jesus" was going to save him, and instead passed away. Since then, I became atheist, and stopped believing in God, but kept seeing Thoth. I have a great great grandmother who was a native american witch doctor, who healed many people, and I seem to have inherited her healing abilities. I sometimes wonder what happens to our parents who weren't Satanists that pass away (I wasn't a Satanist at the time, and I didn't know better, but I did know later on just how much Judeo-Christianity ruined my life and my family for generations), does Anubis or Satan allow them to be taken to a safe haven away from that "yahweh" borg?

I've always wanted to meet the gods in person, but I'm pretty sure they aren't here just for meet and greets, but to help us fix the planet and restore it to greatness enjoy Satan's kingdom. I would love for my children to see Satan in person so I can tell them he saved my life, and that he was the God of my ancestors before we lost our way, and found our way back.
Don't worry the Gods take special care of our passed away family members and make sure to protect them and reincarnate them in the afterlife. Actually they protect them and bless them even in their living life.

mercury_wisdom said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!!

Don't worry the Gods take special care of our passed away family members and make sure to protect them and reincarnate them in the afterlife. Actually they protect them and bless them even in their living life.
I'm so happy, because I've always wanted to see my dad and my sister (who passed on before I was even born), and I wonder what happens to babies who pass away in the womb or pass away as soon as they leave the womb?

Kevin Hernandez said:
I'm so happy, because I've always wanted to see my dad and my sister (who passed on before I was even born), and I wonder what happens to babies who pass away in the womb or pass away as soon as they leave the womb?

I could be wrong, but I remember reading somewhere that the fetus doesn't acquire a soul until the beginning of the second trimester. If it died before then, there would be nothing to save, but after that point, I would presume the soul would be afforded the same protections as any other.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
i wonder how long till its discovered that synagogues perform Human sacrifices on Gentile Children. or when islam is outlawed

I was thinking that too. I think they came pretty close this literal holiday if the police had looked into one news story a little more that I dont think I posted on here but I commented to a friend that I think this is an attempted abduction for a Jewish sacrifice. I was almost sure that is what was going on.

Well it's a matter of time before they are caught somehow.

स त न म said:
mercury_wisdom said:

1. Really? I think you underestimate the kind of things that can happen. I think that the Jews may not even exist for 5 years let alone be here when the Gods are coming back. There may still be slaves here BUT to be honest they won't be the majority by then at all.

2. How can you know that?

3. The Gods don't look down on us and see us as inferior just because there may be some places or people that don't look that good or most people are not yet on a high spiritual level or whatever your thinking when you say earth is not going to be in a good state of course they know this we do too. They want to help us become better that is the point of them coming. We may need some of their technology like said to even begin to fix some stuff. So no this won't stop them. The main thing I think is they are looking out for both their physical safety and ours and want to come at a time it won't be a major shock and cause Chaos (imagine if Hitler made an appearance today ok i think you get my point). 2039 that seems about right to me. Idk about you.

4. It's not known how public this will be. I think it may be able to be public by then. I am certain the enemy ETs will be exposed to exist and a lot more known by then why couldn't our Gods come in that case as well they will probably be seen as helpful by a lot of people at least by then even if they are not fully in our beliefs.

Me: I don't understand why your so skeptical. I personally look forward to this.

Gearhead said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

I could be wrong, but I remember reading somewhere that the fetus doesn't acquire a soul until the beginning of the second trimester. If it died before then, there would be nothing to save, but after that point, I would presume the soul would be afforded the same protections as any other.

Okay, because I was wondering. My mom had my sister and she only was 6 months pregnant before she started having birth pains and the baby girl passed away as soon as she was born.

I can not wait for our gods to return.

Its awesome to think that the gods will return to Earth within my lifetime, I can already imagine a Satanic Utopia where we all live in peace, but before the gods come we must do our part in cleaning out the jewish parasites from our planet before their arrival.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back