Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dirt on soul

sotem

What is the dirt that we clean out of our souls are made of exactly ?

What exactly causes them ? I know that bad activities make dirt but there's no good and bad on the universe ?

And does the dirt are based on elements ? F.e. when I clean myself the dirt it always feel soaky and sticky (water&earth), could it be my excessive or dysfunctional feelings ?

Thank you from now, Hail Satan!

sotem said:
What is the dirt that we clean out of our souls are made of exactly ?

What exactly causes them ? I know that bad activities make dirt but there's no good and bad on the universe ?

And does the dirt are based on elements ? F.e. when I clean myself the dirt it always feel soaky and sticky (water&earth), could it be my excessive or dysfunctional feelings ?

Thank you from now, Hail Satan!

Negative energies are cause by malevolent entities, negative energies, bindings, and the like. Some are thoughtforms that are caused by us daydreaming or can cling to us through other humans.

Since joos have been attacking us Satanists and even innocent human beings for centuries, there is no doubt that most of the filth we clean off of our soul is caused by them.

High Priestess Maxine and other members have stated that it might take one to two years to fully clean out the dross. But it is not always absolute.

In my case, I thought I was only suffering from persistent genital arousal disorder. Turns out, I was unknowingly connected to the enemy astral entities for years via chakra, aura, and soul strands (I am already doing a working to remove these, and will start a new one in Waning Moon)

I needed to clean off more than ever since they were clinging to my spiritual body made by sexual orgasm, which is one of the worst things that can happen to someone.

Jews and their astral allies are spiritual, walking, filth. Never, ever connect with them.

To fully rid yourself of dirt, your spiritual meditations must be consistent. Clean, empower your aura, soul, and chakras, and do RTRs. Also do exercise and yoga (kundalini or hatha) and breathing exercises. It helps to increase your energies. Even two minutes EZ Chakra Spin each for your chakras at morning and night, or even when you're tired and drained can work wonders.

I also affirm: "My [CHAKRA] is now safely vibrating and spinning at the speed of light. It is always safe, secure, healthy, and protected at all times." Which totals four minutes each :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back