Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The pressure of performing as a SS

Taurus

i just wanted to talk about this, maybe i can lower my grief. i know alot here are motivated but some like me struggle.

As a spiritual satanist we are supposed to literally perfect ourselves. we have been given a golden opportunity. an opportunity that billions of people do not have. the pressure to make the absolute most of this causes me grief when i think about it because i waste many days. sure, i do warfare everyday, but is that what im going to be rememberd for? for doing the bare minimum? my birth chart is absolutely riddled with leadership. specifically spiritual leadership. its a soul mission and ive known this for a long time. i feel like the gods see a tiny single grain of potential in you and expect you to lead enitre nations like george washington or something. i get it, thats how winners are, the gods are literal strength and personal powerhouse pioneers. so they expect the absolute best out of you. i will admit im on the weaker side because ive never done anytihng difficult really. always been lazy and to know that i could potentially waste a golden opportunity is depressing and humiliating.

the thing is advancing is HARD ass work. for decades to get anywhere really. and time is of the essence which puts even more stress. its just so hard to get moving. but i guess that's just the way it is. there's no way around pain in this universe. if you want to survive its constant struggle, probably for eternity because even Satan still works to advance more. also in my most recent past life, which i know alot about. i was lke the polar opposite from how i am now, i guess its all astrology influence, it has to be because i was a model human being. now i barley have a decent attention span. whats up with that?

anyways i don't really have a question or much of a point. just talking because you all are the only people who could possibly relate. especially the one who are like me who have been around for a little while and havent made the most of it.

Nobody expects you to be the next George Washington, contrary to what you think not everybody is made for that kind of thing, and only some very superior souls can achieve such feats, but even for them it doesn't come easy, it's still a struggle. Adolf Hitler had it very rough growing up, it's not like he suddenly and magically became the chancellor of Germany...

Taurus said:

Our growth is exponential, though, so it gets easier and easier the more you go on. You should be turning your powers back onto yourself through 40 day workings. Our struggle yields fruit, as HPHC has said in the past. The constant push yields a constant reward. HPHC said in the past, push yourself at 110% or so, where you mentally grow but don't exhaust yourself, just like a physical gym.

Don't beat yourself up as if our situation on earth is not a literal Clownworld hellhole. As far as laziness and attention span, there are a billion things trying to draw and trap your attention, as part of a war on your mind. You have to be aware of this fact and constantly fight through the Jungle of weeds around you. In other words, constant void meditation and removing any distractions from your life, plus constantly pushing yourself to stay disciplined.

If you find yourself lacking somewhere, plan out a working for yourself:

The earth runes help one become fine with daily monotony. We see this in Taurus who with its unwavering endurance, in Virgo with its drive to work through every detail, and in Capricorn with its cold discipline, and willingness to go to extremes to succeed.

The fire runes/mantras give one the energy and drive to keep fighting, no matter what. Leo is pure energy like the Sun, literally the life for everything. Aries wants to fight, and Sagittarius wants to go to any depths to learn, create, or expand.

To wrap this up:
Water helps one to sense, intuit, and dream big. Learning where to strike, or sensing the solution to a problem. Cutting through the nonsense and finding the truth underneath. Nurturing and building strong relationships with others.

Air helps to discern and disseminate facts and knowledge. What one person learns can quickly be shared with others. Air constantly probes every single idea or concept, incessantly, trying to learn patterns.

-------------------

The theme of these past few weeks has seemed to be heavy on getting 100% serious on our mission. In that case, it seems like Nauthiz is appropriate for many people, as it was/is very useful for me. Nauthiz will whip you into shape, but with nowhere near the pain of a Saturn transit, or actual major fuckup.

So that is my best advice. If you feel embarrased, or lazy, or frustrated at a lack of effort, then make heavy use of the Nauthiz bootcamp: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=279733#p279733

Read more: https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/nauthiz

Seeing your post makes me remember my past. Though I am not to the level where I can say that I have graduated from my past. Still, I will share some of my thoughts with you.

You know, I used to think, 'Why was I granted this opportunity ? Why not someone else who was far more hardworking than me ?' I used to procrastinate the whole day and lived my life as a waste and a burden.
The only thing that caused me to get up from my bed was for survival. That if I continued this lifestyle, I would end up without any support or any money to live.

Although it was the pressure to survive that made me get up, after working hard for almost past two weeks focusing on advancement, I have realized that its a very fulfilling thing to do. You said that advancement is a painful thing to do and that life is an eternal struggle. That's indeed true.
However, I am kinda enjoying this struggle. This continuous paced advancement. Eventually you will too. Do not feel intimidated by it. Join it with an open mind and you will see the joy in it.

Never feel pressured to perform as an SS.

First of all analyze on what aspect you lack on. Make a list on a notebook about all your lacks and where you think should improve upon. Then start working on fixing your lacking aspects one by one. You do not need to have it fixed it by today itself.

If you put just a trickle or a drop of effort to improve yourself on any aspect today, then you can be considered to have advanced. Even if its just a trickle or a drop of advancement, its still advancement nonetheless. Never feel pressured by it. Though do not take my advice to stagnate at just drops of efforts. If you are able to put a sea of effort today, then do put it.

The main difference between us any other NPC's is that we are continuously striving for the betterment of ourselves spiritually, mentally and physically. While the other NPC's scrolls through their insta, we do a spiritual working to better our lives and to strive for improvement.

On a closing note I will say this, make a list about what you think you should fix about yourself and day by day work on it to fix it. You might give up one day. However, get back up the next day and continue with your advancement. Analyze on what made you give up yesterday and contemplate on it.
Just focus on this and nothing else.

After following the above for some time, you would be addicted to advancement. That, I assure you.
So, for now just follow the above at your own pace and without stress. Good luck !

Pressure builds character. Think of how diamonds are made from simple, dirty coal. You will be alright as long as you keep your eyes on your purest intent, and move your feet toward it little by little. This will become increasingly easy as the enemy plague has been fully removed.

Be proud of every contribution you made, if you made sure you gave appropriately. You will be rewarded appropriately. It matters not if someone else ranks higher or lower than you. What it matters is that you rank suitably for yourself, instead of filling yourself with regret and worry, ending up ranking lower than you should.

There cannot be thousands of first places but you need to rank first within yourself.

Blitzkreig said:
Taurus said:

Our growth is exponential, though, so it gets easier and easier the more you go on. You should be turning your powers back onto yourself through 40 day workings. Our struggle yields fruit, as HPHC has said in the past. The constant push yields a constant reward. HPHC said in the past, push yourself at 110% or so, where you mentally grow but don't exhaust yourself, just like a physical gym.

Don't beat yourself up as if our situation on earth is not a literal Clownworld hellhole. As far as laziness and attention span, there are a billion things trying to draw and trap your attention, as part of a war on your mind. You have to be aware of this fact and constantly fight through the Jungle of weeds around you. In other words, constant void meditation and removing any distractions from your life, plus constantly pushing yourself to stay disciplined.

If you find yourself lacking somewhere, plan out a working for yourself:

The earth runes help one become fine with daily monotony. We see this in Taurus who with its unwavering endurance, in Virgo with its drive to work through every detail, and in Capricorn with its cold discipline, and willingness to go to extremes to succeed.

The fire runes/mantras give one the energy and drive to keep fighting, no matter what. Leo is pure energy like the Sun, literally the life for everything. Aries wants to fight, and Sagittarius wants to go to any depths to learn, create, or expand.

To wrap this up:
Water helps one to sense, intuit, and dream big. Learning where to strike, or sensing the solution to a problem. Cutting through the nonsense and finding the truth underneath. Nurturing and building strong relationships with others.

Air helps to discern and disseminate facts and knowledge. What one person learns can quickly be shared with others. Air constantly probes every single idea or concept, incessantly, trying to learn patterns.

-------------------

The theme of these past few weeks has seemed to be heavy on getting 100% serious on our mission. In that case, it seems like Nauthiz is appropriate for many people, as it was/is very useful for me. Nauthiz will whip you into shape, but with nowhere near the pain of a Saturn transit, or actual major fuckup.

So that is my best advice. If you feel embarrased, or lazy, or frustrated at a lack of effort, then make heavy use of the Nauthiz bootcamp: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=279733#p279733

Read more: https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/nauthiz
that sounds good man, ill give it a shot for a 40 day working. is it pronounced NNN AAA UUU TTHH EEE ZZZ or is the i pronounced like the word ''in''?

Taurus said:
that sounds good man, ill give it a shot for a 40 day working. is it pronounced NNN AAA UUU TTHH EEE ZZZ or is the i pronounced like the word ''in''?

Link to HPS Maxine's audio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvBOqilBQpM

You can find the other runic pronunciations there as well. An easier method would be to find the JOS backups people have made because they normally include all the audios of the runes, plus the RTR's and so forth.

I think the next good time to start is October the 12th when the Moon is in Capricorn again. Remember to always continue your working no matter how you feel each day. Some days you may feel good, other days you may feel worse. Most of this is due to either the mechanics of the working taking hold and/or any karmic backlash occurring.

Also, I cannot stress enough how much void meditation is important. Void increases your brain's psychic output and capacity, so this is crucial if you want to sustain higher workloads. Good luck.

So many people are just comfortable with everyday life that they never push themselves to achieve their true potential. Everyone who achieves something of value in life is Comfortable with being Uncomfortable.

You need to get acclimatized with being on edge all the time. When you're in your twenties or thirties that is not the time to be thinking about BS. It's time to do the work so that you can build a future.

No one cares about you in the real world. They only care sbout what you can do and what you have achieved. Your Life is either the reflection of your achievements or the reflection of your inadequacies. Either do the work or be inadequate your entire life and be looked at as a failure by everyone around you. It's entirely your choice. No amount of external motivation will help you make that choice.

This philosophy is same for everything in life. Reality rewards Struggle and punishes Laziness. You're responsible for your actions at all times. If you're a loser, that is because you deserve to be a loser and people treat you like the loser that you are. If you're a winner people reflect that and treat you like a winner.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back