Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Teas and plants for psychic improvement ?

Apokovyski

Website
discord.gg
Hail to you all satanic combrades!

I wonder plants such as ragweed, or stalk, anything else affect our spiritual growth ?
I heard ragweed can open some senses but how this affects ? And it is okey to use them ?
And if it is okey, can you recommend me some ?

Thanks for information.

There is nothing physical that will make you psychic. No food, no drug...
To become psychic you have to meditate.

Apokovyski said:

I wonder plants such as ragweed, or stalk, anything else affect our spiritual growth ?
I heard ragweed can open some senses but how this affects ? And it is okey to use them ?

Thanks for information.

I don't know anything about this, but have read some articles here and there.
Perhaps this website may help, especially their articles:

https://banefolk.com/

Like aquarius said, but I think it's been mentioned before there are things that increase aspects of your bio electricity, I know i remember jing being mentioned and the 5 flavor berry (Schisandra chinensis) helping increase jing, There has been mention of a few other things I think, mostly in threads of ancient eastern medicine, but nothing that will help increase your psychic abilities, and none of which will do much of anything if you don't meditate daily with power meditation and foundations.

Aquarius said:

Oh-Shi-.jpg

Apokovyski said:

Thanks for information.
Aquarius said:
But the opposite exists. There are things like fluoride that calcify the pineal gland, which hinders psychic skills.

There are herbs that can help with psychic improvement, but only in support of meditation, as Aquarius said. Here's the Joy of Satan page about herbs:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Herbs.html

Their are an their are also some stones aswell,but I would use it use when you are meditating, use energy on herbs an program energy to help in improve psychic abilities,
Sachets are also talked about on the JoS site,but most try an turn you away for some reason,do what you can if herbs help by all means use them just make sure to progr

Their are an their are also some stones aswell,but I would use it use when you are meditating, use energy on herbs an program energy to help in improve psychic abilities,
Sachets are also talked about on the JoS site,but most try an turn you away for some reason,do what you can if herbs help by all means use them just make sure to use energy on them

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back