Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RE-Read-It WEEKLIES: Looking back at Important Material [Week 27]

SATchives

Can I just say.. please donate if you can spare it, the clergy won't say it but I will. they have done so much for us. and asked for NOTHING. all these xian kikey pieces of shit get their people to donate like it's raining IM not saying give everything or even a lot, all I am saying is if you can afford a little bit and you feel like doing so, the Joy Of Satan is accepting crypto now. I was browsing the site's updates and noticed this.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Donate.html

personally I just dontated .001 BTC and when I get extra cash I know where its going. I wanted to do this for a long time but had no way of giving JoS money(without it getting stolen fuck you paypal). I know not everyone can, but I really think they deserve it, it will all go to making the site better/ more time on their hands to do the work that needs to be done, and updating everything that needs to be done.

thanks for giving me another way to help, paypal was a shit show and I never wanted to do that kike shit ever again.

btw the way I get my crypto anonymously is I almost always use cash @ bitcoin atm's outside my city and cover my face with a hat and glasses or mask some atm's require a phone number, so in this case i use a flip phone that has no ties to me, (you can get the phone itself @ major stores for 20$ with a prepaid card another 20$, all paid with cash. just only turn it on away from house, and take out sim and battery before you get home) you can also buy crypto anonymously using bisq.network, a decentralized person 2 person network that uses tor, with options like paying in person cash/mailing cash/many other ways, Alright I said what I wanted to say lol

I mention these tips to help, I don't think a p2p network can be destroyed, or bought out, and I don't believe the jews will come and take away all the bitcoin atm machines tomorrow because I post this method.

Here are some articles from the old forums
Some don't have dates. I did a few extra

--------------------
Article 1

A few thoughts on ("Science")
By High Priest Hoodedcobra666

There are some funny things about science.

Science as with anything else nowadays, is highly populated, and also, there are dialectics of power that
rule science from time to time. Most people have by mandate to adhere to these dialectics, or they are
ostracized, driven away, treated as lunatics, and dismissed by scientific bureaucrats pretty much.
Experimenters and researches, or proof based activities are actual few, and always infested with
predisposed ways on HOW and WHY things should happen. In extreme cases, we also have for WHOM:
someone can buy scientific proof. Because "money is god baby".

"According to recent study, genders do not exist". "According to recent study, women actually love
rape", "according to recent study Europe must be invaded". It starts to feel like, well, you will always see
what you want to see, even in Science. This is because most people don't give one damn for any fact
pursuit. It doesn't feed nowadays.

Sometimes the brain becomes debilitated to where for example, the wife of the scientist is boning with
the neighbor, and they required proof and satellite pictures, otherwise it's not a fact. Did you measure
the hue on the bedsheets? Maybe you were hallucinating when you saw it? So you amass all this proof,
get it certified. You bring the pictures.

After ten years of examination, the addicted scientist comes back at home, happily thinking he found
arguments against your claims. He sees it live, oh I read this theory of Dr Shekelberg, reality is just a
dream, so therefore, his wife doesn't exist and he doesn't exist neither. After a point nowadays, science
has become quite of an escapist tantrum.

The real scientific geniuses, have other things to say. Most didn't take their materialistic idololatrous
peers in a serious spirit. Because this is not what intelligent people do. Can gravity be seen in the
physical? No. It's there though, we see the results. Nowadays science is increasingly ceasing to provide
new and interesting breakthroughs, and this is exactly because of the Jewish element in science. In
short, it has become an institution of power, not discovery. Especially as of late, science is used to
support outrageous claims all the time, and present whatever crap as totally factual. Science has been
industrialized.

Many scientists are also human and they have to eat. So they are given the chance to either shill for the
system, or in some cases this is automatic as these people are mainly concerned about discovery, so
they just accept the means given to them, no matter the hand. Most of the time they are unaware of it.
All people who have went to a university, they know that science is extremely dominated by rigidity.
Now, obviously, this is great where for example surgeons are concerned, or other things that require
logic, numbers, and extreme precision. In general, this has killed science.

The other funny thing, is when you tell scientific people about the occult. A few will consider it, others
will just throw a tantrum like a rabbi that was told that the Goyim are desiring to become spiritually
curious...The only thing they don't do is get a Richard Dawkins bible and chase you down to kill you or
something. Disproving doesn't become a matter of research, but a matter of attack. Taking a religious,
witch hunt character... Rupert Sheldrake must be crucified upside down.

In many ways scientists are reacting with the same revulsion and contempt about things outside of their
"accepted" field, as do xians and other fundamentalists. This is because science has largely become a
materialistic, Jewish bureaucracy, that has forgotten and attempts to erase its own roots. This is readily
seen same as ostracizing of scientists just because they are deemed stupid by a (((default))). Even if their
methods are reputable, or even if they work. Sometimes it's exactly this reason that makes them
ostracized.

If any scientist understands too much, one scientist will also quickly become a heretic to the torah
controlled reality nowadays. This is for example funny how science takes things like for granted, on how
everyone is equal, and a human, or an egalitarian Future of mankind. And other pipe dreams. In other
words, the Jews have neutered science on a very deep level, because they are afraid of it. In the
backdoor, the ruling elite doesn't believe one crap the same things. And all sorts of horrible things do
get committed to develop whatever, for whatever reason.

While on one hand science shows and may respect its history, analogous to branch, science also outright
shits on people. Unless their name ends up in Berg and they are from Israel. Or unless they have to
rehash things and present them as their own. The new 'creative' in our centuries.

Little do people know or give a damn about, that from Aristotle, to Tesla, Newton and others. The occult
has been a fascination, directly or indirectly. Tesla writes in his own autobiography about his out of body
trips. Newton was an obsessive occult researcher aside everything else, and Aristotle wrote some
unknown stuff like Metaphysics. If I am not mistaken, Dr Watson, discoverer of the DNA helix have a
vision of it as well?

Hawkin actually, being a physicist, speaks of immaterial things all the time. But since he supports the Big
Bang, which many mistranslated to the equally random, God farted the universe out of his ass, theory,
so he is OK to an extent.

Anyway, in general. Much of decent science is also occultistic studies in a more "normal" cloak.
If one reads on Tesla, Tesla was so developed spiritually that actually conducted all his experiments and
had all his inventions stored in his mind. He also described his trips to space, and how he gained the
knowledge, from what he called the infinite stream of knowledge. But fuck that, right? Let's focus on the
important ones.

Google: Best Scientist. For me, it shows kikestein, and Rabbayenu Karl Marx. Oh and Hawkin, if you scroll
like at the end. Seems very factual to me, bro. Yes.

The psychoanalysis of sexually deprived Fraud of Commonly known as Freud, was stolen from Socrates
method of "Ekmaieusis" which means birth, a method from which one exacts their souls peril through
conversation with the healer/philosopher. Oh and Socrates was speaking with Demons as well. It's no
coincidence that all Ancient Greek scientists were also Mysts of the sacred order. Same as the Egyptian
ones, Hindus etc, and many others. Of course there were arguments and disagreements, but isn't this
what science is after all?

Apparently these and many other fathers of science actually DID have an open mind. Their mind was
open in reality.

Let's not also forget all the forgery that has happened in science to prove Jeboo as literal, Israel as the
ancient land, and Jews as the master race. And that Whites need to die. Or some other crap. Because if
one looks on that REALISTIC nowadays view of it. One will just discard science, and this IMO is WRONG.
Scientists must NOT let up in science. They have to drive the filth out, plain and simple.

The more science becomes Torah 101, obvious Truths such as race are discarded, "muh feels", Dr Noel
Ignatiev on how all Whites must die cuz muh research, plz let's tell everyone they are a genius so we can
make shekels from their tuitions, etc. All this drown people both in unemployment, destroy society, and
in the end throw science on a very low level of dogma, so it becomes bible trumping with Richard
Dawkins at hand instead of a bible.

If science is real, we should love it and welcome it. However this make believe crap, just simply needs to
go. Satanists have to infiltrate science and change this. And who knows, form their own blockade about
things. The Future is open to many possibilities. The only thing it cannot remain open to is decay,
because we cannot lose the Age of Aquarius to joke scientists and Torah primitives, like asswipe Dr Noel
Ignatiev. We will need real and decent people to push humanity forward.

Where would we be if the Jews with their sickening programs haven't imtervened? Or without the
Middle Ages. Mars would already have been a colony. And all this crap we live today, all these unnatural
and dumb things would never exist. Humanity would have been different. What if Egypt had lasted a few
thousand years more? What if there never was a decline by abrahamic lies?

Maybe now we would be planning population of different planets, or the next step in a real, naturally
agreeing, healthy and decent, human evolution. Instead of breeding the most inferior and weak people
human history has ever seen and being proud about it, spitting nature in the face, and being at risk to
lose our home planet to pollution, or wanting to survive to keep entitled fat snowflakes alive in the VR,
with a high social promise based on lies about how they need to become borgs to stay relevant...
Maybe, and through science, we could do better...
----------------------

Article 2

A Most Common Mistake

I notice people do a mistake over and over again. One portion of people, severely underestimates the
jews and the enemy. This comes from never having actually crossed them, and merely fighting them in
one own's mind.

Then, we have overestimation of the enemy. Which is sometimes people fighting their own weaknesses,
and therefore by falling in their own rut, they assume that the enemy is very powerful. Symptoms of this
also make in the end people that obsess solely on the enemy.

There are also other people who instead of focusing on the Gods and Satan, they dwell a lot of on the
enemy, for example. The enemy is to be attacked, defiled, destroyed. Not to be focused upon. When
you are done with destroying them, shut them off like a radio.

Satan is far more powerful than the enemy, but we live in a system where the influences of the Gods
show up harder, because there are blocks created by people. Sometimes the blocks are also internal in
every individual. This needs yearly work (or at least persistent) until it's taken out of the self. This can
take a while since indoctrination is since birth.

Then, we have false association. Many people are becoming very paranoid on some things. Their
pancake falls on the floor, it must have been the greys. That's ok as the mind is trying to make sense of
the new conditions and inter-connect them, but some people stay for more time in this state than
necessary.

If people keep thinking in this theme, they are going to create this theme. This can quickly make
someone overestimate the enemy. And can be highly damaging for themselves. Same as people who
don't give one shit for the enemy, as if they do not exist. Therefore, they are destroyed by them.
There has to be a healthy balance.

"By deception thou shall wage war". This is the motto of the jews. The jews take something that would
happen anyway, is Karma, or a mistake of the person, and they tell them they did it. So the person
overrun by this issue, they assume that it was them.

This is for example what a hate group of brain-dead cockroaches, tried to pull out a few weeks ago, that
they 'cursed the JoS'. These people cannot curse a toothpick so far I am concerned. I mean they can't do
anything at all. The ones who really pull these things, remain unseen, and so they want to remain,
because they know retaliation can come. This comes from how they know about the damage they try to
do. This is only one example.

In closing this post, focus on the Gods and Satan. The jews have had a transient rule. They are very
dangerous, and if left unattended, yes, it's over. Plain and honest in this thing. If however people keep
fighting, advancing, and calling the Gods in their heart, life and mind. The jews will not succeed.

This is reaching a funny point where even the enemy knows how strong Satan is, but his own followers,
they haven't really understood it. The jews avoid cursing the Gods face to face, and so many have died
from it. They knew a war like this was futile, but they did whatever they could.

Instead of people focusing on the 'power' of the enemy, take most of this time to focus on your own
power and on the powers of Satan. Satan is the God of "This" World, and all Worlds combined. When
the mind understands it, the mind grows stronger and at ease. Confidence is grown, and this inspires
action. This inspires war, and victory.

Lastly, trust in the Gods and tune in them instead. This is where most of your focus should be going. This
is where one grows and become better. Your focus on the enemy should be to be aware of them and
destroy them, watchful. Not anything else than that. Devotion and tuning in should happen towards the
Gods and Satan. They are wonderful beings.

As for the shit and their dead flies over it, we will deal with it as we go. I know they are attention whores
and they try to get your attention at all costs, but just let it go, and just fight them and don't dwell on
them otherwise.
-------------------------------
Article 3

Destroy the Tyrants Obliterate the Slavers

There has once been a time and age where Freedom was prevailing, not freedom that was chaotic, but
freedom of Divine Order, where all beings are pleased, happy and in accordance to Natural Law. This was the
Golden Age. The most Glorified, Most Holy and Most Reverend of all Ages! There was no poverty, men
owned land, people were able to produce, labor and get their fruit out of their labor. People were creating
the Needs and not Needs the people. Who was to be King was King, and what he did was serve and only
serve. Those who served the most, who had the most responsibility, those who were the one sitting with the
responsibility of the whole, were the Leaders. And in this, this is why they were called Leaders. A Leader is
not someone who seeks pleasure or to please one’s self, a Leader is he who is willing to sacrifice everything
and anything! Even his own personal well being, just for the sake and well being of the whole! This was the
age where the farmer was the richest, the laborers were the happiest they ever was, for they all created and
nourished the Earth! They created and created again, until the Stars were to be numbered! Death has been a
distant memory, as everyone had a spirit of life. Even when one died, their Soul was instantly re-incarnated
so they could keep up their Divine Purpose, which was the pursuit of Godhead. The Leaders were on the front
and the Volk was faithfully following. With no remorse, without any sense of Hatred, only love and loyalty,
only for common interest and eternal Joy! AS different Races, with peaceful associations that protected our
Holy differences, We were all one large body, one large battalion! As one and only body, in where every cell
is as its happiest and all the more happy in itself!

But something atrocious did happen next, we were attacked. Without deserving it, without even doing
anything remotely to draw this upon ourselves. Attacked by subservience all in itself! We were attacked by
these parasites in Human form. These rootless hyenas, these damned parasites, these pestilence of the Earth,
the jews and their sickening awareness. The only race so selfish, the only humans without any remorse, the
worst profiteers, the empty soulless creatures that only seek their pleasure in physicality and to whom their
spirit means nothing. We all want to be free. Humanity has fought countless wars to finally, break free JUST
ONE BIT from their Xian, Muslim and Judaic filth and tyranny. Hostile energies have been entering the Earth,
those of death, slavery, suppression, sadness, depression, hatred and senseless warfare, which were brought
up in the worst manifestation by the jews. For what? Simply because it’s so they “Will”. They will then
experience what “So we Will”, and this is FREEDOM FOR US AND HUMANITY AT ALL COSTS. They have
disrupted our Divine Order, our history, our Golden Age. Now there are no leaders and no followers, there
are only “masters” and slaves. Everyone is a slave more or less, knowingly or unknowingly. People are treated
as slaves, disposed as slaves and soulless sheep. They have replaced caring for the whole, with a care of a
most putrid form for only one’s self. They have replaced Truth with lies, Freedom with oppression, health
with disease, beauty with ugliness. They have attacked any and all Nations, Races and peoples, ruthlessly.

They have murdered, raped, destroyed and created malignancy where it never existed before. They have
even tried to replace and murder “god” himself, they have hidden from us the creator of ours, Satan, they
have hid from us and STOLEN our own Soul, they have been the result that this life and the next life for so
many millions are only filled with suffering, poverty and worthlessness, death and anguish. They have
rewritten our history and lied to no end about it, made people neurotic, spread diseases in all levels and
pestilences of all sorts. The Earth herself screams for freedom, as she suffers from their senseless and
meaningless parasitic mentality, which they have projected both in the peoples and in the world. What more
do you want to see, how much more can you stay there and be the victim they have TAUGHT you to be?

They have TAUGHT you to be a victim, for they fear one thing: That us, The Gentile Lions rebel against that
race of racketeers, fleas, rats and worthless beings! Bring on what they were always most afraid of! Bring on
the curses, bring on the Spiritual Death, unleash endless Chaos to them and above all, Execute Eternal Justice
for every lost city, every lost Soul, every Child and Animal that died under or from the Jewish blade. We know
of your crimes and we will forever stand, selflessly in our duty! We must and should fight from freedom and
for every lost Soul. We stand tall in the Aeons of failure, injustice, where the liars are the “gods” and the Gods
are the criminals. For we are the ones with the eternal vision. May Satan be praised, and may we all act for
order to Return. No more Gentile Souls will go down the drain, no more Gentile Souls will bathe in Blood, No
more Injustice, No more Tyranny! We accept no more insolence, no more murder against us Gentiles, no
more parasitism, no more dreams from weak infidels to enslave us, let alone actions. Time to Rise! If these
blasphemous parasites asks for War, this is exactly what we bring, but only thousand fold of what they could
ever imagine. If these sick beings ask to enslave us, they shall know that the Gentiles are not Slaves, they
themselves will be the ones to submit. Thousand times more of returns is nothing even equal compared to
what they have committed against us. And a billionth times more will be the joy when the body of Humanity
will be free from this Spiritual Cancer of the jews! Fight for our Freedom and Seize it!

Onwards to Freedom! Onwards to War! Destroy the Tyrants, Obliterate the Slavers!

They have told you, you are a worthless slave, I tell you that you are a Most Worthy God!

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, RAISE THIS WORLD ON YOUR BACKS, CARRY YOUR DIVINE DUTY UNTIL THE
END! WE SHALL NEVER CAPITULATE, WE SHALL NEVER RETREAT, WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER! DESTROY
THE TYRANTS AND OBLITERATE THE SLAVERS! SET THIS BEFALLEN WORLD FREE AND EXECUTE JUSTICE!!!

Here are your Spiritual Weapons:

topic5159.html *

*= https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

-------------------------
Article 4

On Handling Spiritual Power In Satanic
Context

by HP. Hoodedcobra666 Nov 18, 2019

Most of the Left Hand Path, preaches something in regard to it's ethics being to completely
lacking any source of ethics when it comes to magickal and spiritual practice. Clearly for all the
tough talk, there isn't as much tough action or anything coming out of it...

The "Right hand path" on the other hand is also severely imbalanced and sick, promoting
eternally turning the other cheek, never taking any defense or any revenge, and accepting all
sorts of random calamity and injustice without opposition and consequence. Total injustice.
Both add oil into the same fire of generally and continuously perpetuating injustice. The idea of
the Satanist as some scouldrel and worthless desert dwelling bandit is a creation of the Jews,
who in particular promote the worst of the worst stereotypes to their enemies, to make them
fail. The same has been done to the people of all Ancient Civilizations, whom their identity,
name and legacy was driven through the mud.

Indeed, lacking any form of ethics when one has zero power is also of zero consequence. So
indeed the people above can continue things such as "Curse the Joy of Satan because my
feelings told me so", or "Because a kike in my coven of Rainbow Kabbalah Nuts said so because
jews don't run everything as the JoS claims" types of arguments.

Spiritually as inferior bandits who just discovered the knife, and feel very happy using their
newfound invention. The advise that one reads on these books also calls on the summoning of
just about any entity, random astral filth, even hebrew angels, and all sorts of strange stuff
done in order to 'exact ones will'.

So long one is a very weak magician whose actions have no consequence, one can always give
long rants about how there are no ethics in magick or how the "Demons have no ethics", or
whatever. One hardly produces a force, and therefore any counter-force to this, isn't really of
any importance.
And they can keep writing books about assaulting and annihilating random people spiritually, or
strange mentally ill produced justifications, trying to claim this is some sort of "Law of the
strong" or "Law of life" and other strangely unnatural behavior, which is not akin to a great
animal but only a virus or a spore.

Indeed, many of the Demons do teach ethics. I know firsthand as their follower, lending them
my mind for many years. When the Gods were on earth, they also instated what we know as
Laws, as early as the code of Hammurabi, and way earlier than this.

You don't see Lions stepping on ants as part of a hobby, but you will see these people doing all
sorts of negative stuff to innocents for what they claim to be the "Law of the strong". That is
the law of the spore, and not the law of the strong. The law of the strong is different.

The strong also do have their own rules and proportions, which these people do not
understand, as they are weak people. In particular, our cultural enemies, the Jews and Judaism
exercise constant disproportionate force on innocent and random people, in the sense of
merely doing them evil. This is because inherently the jew is weak, and weakness breeds a
necessity for brutality, and this is why jews are "brutal" in the way that they are. Similar is their
behavior and acting to a spore/virus/parasite mindset, and this is why they ceaselessly attack
humanity like a virus, and all the innocent people, for what is particularly no reason at all.

In contrast to this psychopathic behavior, we, Satanists, are not to emulate these weak
examples, but move forward, and also, remove these from the earth, so that a healthy and
natural order takes place, where there isn't power abuse and injustice as it is today.

This is because a society run on these "claimed" animalistic urges and retribution, or blind
aggression, cannot advance. As explained above even animals have a better justice system in
place than what many of these nutcases believe is "Natural Law". Even a chimp can have better
reasoning in that regard.

Development of a psychopathic mentality against all other people, isn't Satanism. It's more like
Talmudic Judaism to just hate on everyone one meets without any particular reason, let alone
practicing strange spiritual assaults on random individuals or people who have done little
wrong and one thinks they deserve giant punishments.

The Gods aren't going to punish someone for acting with disproportionate force on a "random"
target, but they will observe how one behaves. However for the person doing these actions, it's
a question of their own development to understand how force and power works, and the Gods
do take notes on people and how reckless or wise they are in the use of their power. Some may
be acting less than necessary, and others way more than necessary. Eventually one needs to
find their own balance.

As a parent watches their child train with a shortsword, and how they behave with it, they
adjust their behavior in teaching said individual the arts of exacting justice. If a parent sees that
one of their kids uses the little dagger to threaten every person on the neighborhood, that is
definitely not the son you are going to put as head of a military unit, to give a simple example.
One the other hand, we have exemplary uses of power, such as for example, the child who was
just given a shortsword, fights a bigger opponent and subdues them. They behave in a way of a
protector to their own, rather than a stupid aggressor and creator of strife. They have more
glory in their behavior. Then they get the bow...then they get the Chariot... Then they lead an
unit. The story goes.

So eventually, the more said child practices the short sword, then you transfer them over to the
bigger sword when they come of age. Many people falsely also think that "Power" has
somehow got to do with dysfunctional behavior and being constantly aggressive and touchy all
the time. Indeed the child that runs the battle chariots can exponentially more harm you,
compared to the other one who chases people down with the butter knife as a display of
"strength".

Our role spiritually is more like knights, rather than bandits.

As you advance spiritually, your power will mean something, both to yourself and to other
people. How you will use it is up to you. But if one has aims to reach highly in power, one
should better try to also expand their consciousness and try to always make the best decisions
on exacting their power towards themselves and other people.

Your thoughts will start being important to you, to the people in your environment, too. The
same goes for what you do. I have a saying that I go by, every household with a good Spiritual
Satanist is a blessed household. The good things you can do to protect yourself and other
people are priceless, by positive application of powers. Others may never know and it's better
they never do, but you will know.

The stories of our Gentile civilizations should suffice to teach us ethical use of power, are
sufficient to teach moral values. This is why we have epics like the Illiad and the Odyssey and
they are classics to this day.

Another thing that Power is going to bring, is responsibility, so one's relation with one's self and
their responsibility, as a person, family member, citizen, and every other role, also gets affected
by this context. The same goes for rise in knowledge, understanding, or any other form of
power.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

--------------------------------
Article 5

To Fight in Satanism

Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades!!

Spiritual Satanism is basically very simple. Go by nature, respect your existence, recognize your physical
and material existence, follow the spiritual advancement, and things fall in place. There is no need for
extremely complicated or very strange systems that are confusing, or books filled with hundreds of
'commandments'. Truth is just supported by following the upper things. One advances, one slowly starts
grasping things further.

Advancement comes essentially from the Soul. The Soul or the meta-genetic component, influences who
one is, advances us, and changes us for the better. Spiritual practice is an evolutionary practice.
Essentially the end product of such (Let's say as "end" the Magnum Opus) will not mirror the starting
product anymore than a stone resembles a beautiful statue. This process is again, nature in a sense.
For this reason, one doesn't have to look down on themselves or feel bad about the fact that we have
some stone in us. This is also the potential to become a statue. To be a stone is OK. To not exist is the
only real problem, which is where a few people are heading by constantly attacking themselves for
being a stone, instead of REFINING this thing.

This is the difference between the fake programs, and Spiritual Satanism. Spiritual Satanism accepts
everyone as they are, in the given condition they want to advance. Nobody is scorned or attacked, but
everyone must advance instead of destroying themselves or follow eternal sinking. All of us come and
exist in different levels, based on our evolution and merit, and personal choice to work. Spiritual
advancement has few 'requirements'. Any living being can spiritually advance.

The problem is not in losing fights, but in not fighting. Even lost fights are going to show someone who
knows how to take this, as knowledge on how to win later on, for example.

Many people will notice that we are also fighting in a more spiritually literal sense. Essentially our fight is
not motivated only by sheer 'anger' or any such useless (((Explanation))), but it's a higher aspiration to
become better and remove obstacles that keep us on all levels from going forward.

If someone keeps putting obstacles in our way for no reason other than their admitted hatred for your
existence, then you have to re-act to these things.

This is the situation with jews and it has been ongoing for centuries. As Rabbi Laitman stated (this is not
a nobody, this is one of the most "important" rabbis of modern times), this is because the jews are from
another universe/galaxy on the soul level, and they seek to wreck what is left of humanity and enslave it
for their own purposes. To sit with hands crossed spiritually, only makes for certain damnation.
Our existence until a point (Namely the Golden Age) was in its natural state. From what it's known,
humanity was in the brink of becoming perfected and Satan wanted to finish his work. The finishing of
such takes time, and effort, and this is motivated by two factors the Gods did not 'control'.

One factor is the factor of nature. For example, a baby cannot be born in one day. It needs 9 or in the
very least 7 months. In the same way, the human consciousness needs to develop over time, and
through conscious work of the person themselves. IN other words, Satan could was NOT supposed do
our work for us. This had to do with OUR self realization, only which WE can do as individual Souls.

This is for our existence after all. It would be pointless for everything to be given to us for free. We were
already created with superior and advanced abilities by Satan as inherent in our species anyway. On top
of this, they gave us spiritual knowledge (to all Gentile Races) so we could advance with it. On *TOP* of
all these things and all the teachings and help they left, they also left us these teachings coded in
Ancient cultures, so that we would not lose them.

To not over-extend, we all know that the Gods were forced to depart due to war basically. The Gods and
many other beings have their own enemies as well. Others flattened, others still persist, the list goes.
It's well known that the whole xian/judaism "Jews Vs Gentiles (pagans)" is nothing but a very simplified,
jewish meme. That in fact is basically hiding the only fractal Truth. That the aliens who created the
Gentiles are not those who created the jews. And that the jews have other specific purposes to carry on
on top of this planet. Part of which is to exterminate and enslave us for their own personal benefit, as
whatever lifeforms they are. There are infinite numbers of pages written on this. In what is called as
"Jewish Culture".

Remember, culture resembles memory and link to our Gods and Ancestors. The enemy systematically
attacks culture and bastardized it with Islam and Xianity, on purpose. To cut the link and the knowledge.
And to cut our evolutionary knowledge and ability to connect with our Soul-Family, the Gods. Who guide
us even if they physically departed.

To not fight the enemy, means you aren't doing what's best for yourself, the planet, future generations,
and everything good. Therefore we are put to fight in an automatic manner, wether we like it or not.
The forces of the enemy are ON you, even if you don't accept it, understand it, or even feel it. They are
spread over civilization like a plague pretty much. The fight against the enemy is a larger fight of
humanity trying to remove a negative element from within its own midst.

As Rabbi Laitman explained to his fellow jews. The jews are essentially an alien lifeform that came into
the body of human civilization, in the same way of a cell intrusion. How the jewish soul came in this
"Solar system" of ours, was from another galaxy, and through physical bodies created to look as human
hybrids.

These hybrids as Rabbi Laitman stated come from all races, in other words, jews come in all colors and
appear within all races, but they are all jewish racially at the root. From there they try to take over
civilization from WITHIN, and not by external conquest. And like a cancer tries to take it over pretty
much. All the humans, us included here, will fall victims into this.

For this to happen, natural order has to be destroyed and assimilated into a new 'order' that will put the
alien invading lifeform in the top. This as we can see has came to happen by the suffering of 5.8/6th's of
the whole planet, and the rest who do not 'suffer' are basically enslaved completely and suffer in many
other ways.

We as Satanic Souls are similar in this case, but we are the antidote and the original caretakers of the
larger whole.

We don't fight a war to create lies, just to restore natural order as it were. We are the original and
essential spiritual root in humanity. This is why Satanists can come from any Gentile Race.

Only the Satanic Souls can treat this matter on the core, which is something deep and spiritual.

Spiritual Satanism is essentially a name we have nowadays for Souls and their system given by the Gods,
that was given to Gentiles to advance themselves, since time 'immemorial' at their core, when Gentiles
were created by Satan and the Gods. And help the world and ourselves reach a higher level. While we
reincarnate and we exist again and again, the Souls of such devotees to the Gods remain existing in
time.

Let's not forget Satan to us means "Eternal Truth" and no else gimmick generated at a (((later time))) do
affect or concern us, let alone things meant to defame this being behind this title. Also this being has
had a lot of other aliases and titles that we humans have given him, such as Lucifer for example.

Forms change, but essence remains the same. The Soul remembers, so again, it re-draws itself in where
it will advance. Also the Gods themselves call the Souls that have befriended them and followed them,
in more or less obvious manners. While a Satanist is made in the Soul, Satanism can also be made and
generated by spiritual practice. When one advances, the "Satanism" (Truth-ism) in the Soul is brought
out.

Not only we have to win the internal battle with ourselves (or better yet the infested parts) but also, the
external battle has to be conquered. It's not by a coincidence, that the more one conquers themselves,
the better they can deal with external issues as well. Any 'external' issues have to be corrected as well.
Spiritual Satanism is the fight for advancement.

And in a sense to fight is necessary to advance, NOW, more than ever.

We will fight together and until the end and further if necessary.

-------------------
Article 6

We are ONE Army for Satan, Comrades!

Some people make a small mistake. Christianity, Pisslam, and Judaism are not religions. They are
programs of enslavement and removal of spiritual knowledge. If 'religion' is a term dealing with what's
holy, what's divine, or the path to spiritual advancement, then these three can never be called
"RELIGIONS". They are PROGRAMS. Now, if they use a pseudo-religious path to brainwash and attack
the people to flatten them for the jewish agenda, that is another instance.

Spiritual Satanism is *A* religion, or *THE* religion to be more accurate. Because it is the straight
essence into spirituality, and ascension to the higher levels of consciousness through power meditation.
Spiritual Satanism is also the foundation of everything the jews have stolen recently and perverted into
murder cults (unfortunately), such as the "Masonry" and the "Illuminati", same as all Pagan religions.
People who practiced what we practice, had the same beliefs as us, and evolved spiritually, were the
civilizers and the "MASONS" of the Ancient World, before these terms were perverted into jewish evil
after the takeover of these organizations by jews. Now, these have nothing to do with the original
religion anymore.

Another last thing. Spiritual Satanism is the root of the tree, or better yet, the power in the seed: from
here do come all the other branches of Paganism, or the "Heathen" religions. We welcome these people
for their beliefs, but they are the Wehrmacht and we are the SS, in the grade of spirituality speaking.
Paganism and Heathenry as they have survived today, do not have the crucial or necessary elements to
re-spark completely the Ancient Power and Religions of the Blood, by THEMSELVES. They are still
hundreds of times better than the enemy programs, and at least, they generate peace and wellbeing
and a civil nature in people. Other than this though, they fall in vain, and they are also susceptible to be
trampled over by the jews, who infiltrate and destroy such faiths. Spiritual Satanism accepts no jews, as
its against their soul nature. Hardly any of these people do any serious spiritual practice, which at best is
simple ritual, or other simple things, unable to throw off the enemy in any serious context.

The internal occult side of all these religions might be as well called "Spiritual Satanism" in a broad term.
We practice this directly, ourselves.

They need the necessary spiritual backup and force that can only come from the seed: otherwise this
tree will never grow. The jews know this, so for every collective practice that is the root of these Gentile
religions and the Occult, the perverted the word "SATANISM". Which is basically, Truth-ism. The
realization of the root of everything occult, the root Gentile religions from where all the branches
emerge.

Now if people have guilt of banding with their own, being successful, or other complex for not
'accepting' organization, leadership, comradeship and whatever else. Deprogram yourself. If Spiritual
Satanism is to get its rightful place in this world, and if anyone is interested in Satan's Agenda of
salvaging what is worthy of Humanity, then people need to step up their game and be serious about it.

Let cucks, jews, and other idiots steal your life from you, and have humanity as their cattle, when you sit
idle and watch with your dying breath. After all, joining forces to fight was too hard and offensive, and
being a slave for the rest of your life might have been normal and non-offensive. So deep rooted is the
slavery in some people.

Spiritual Satanism is individuals in a large unity. When it is needed we are individuals, and when it is
required of us, like the Spartans we will do a shield formation and die by each other's side. Those who
do not have this morality and understanding of comradeship, they do not understand what it really
means to be an 'individual' and having your 'own' opinion. For your 'own' opinion to stand, our collective
has to survive, live and thrive. All other people in the world, even many (((Satanic))) sects just look to eat
your throat, not to mention the Abrahamists and others who seek to destroy us.

Do you want to get a glimpse of what the "Yezidi Satanists" get to happen to them? I hear some vain
'worry', very few people don't have the 'time'. If these Yezidi people had our chance to do RTR's and
fight the enemy, before they LOST their lives to the enemy. Do you think they would complain of a
'feeling of unease' or their pancakes frying? Just look at this video below. Most of these people wish for
the chance you, yourself have.

Yezidis, these are groups like us: people who believe in the Ancient God SHAITAN. These people are
slaughtered, raped, and attempted to be annihilated. Look at what these abrahamic pisslamics do to
innocent Women. AFTER ALL THIS PAIN AND ANGUISH THEY *STILL* STAND BY *HIS* MAGNIFICENCE,
like so many MILLIONS who decided to RATHER DIE in their temples than CAPITULATE to the enemy
abrahamic slaves and their programs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FBRwh0um_o

IF you do *NOT* feel of their pain and you call yourself a "Satanist"?

We need organization, to fight, to preserve, help our own and defeat the enemy hoaxes who keep
humanity blind and on the level of cattle. Those who do not devote themselves into this need to go to
sleep, and watch as the world burns by the end of their petty 'lifetime', knowing they did nothing. For
those who feel otherwise, throw the shield, desert, and run into your corner aside with your so called
'individuality'. Or is it called COWARDICE?

The enemy always expects their enemies to be like them: We are not, never were, and will never
become like them. Our spirit is different. As Hitler stated, adjusted in our spiritual war, we will pursuit
our struggle fanatically until death.

I myself and thousands of others, have no fake and vain ((("individuality"))) when it comes to our rights
as Satanists and we are willing to do what needs to be done to preserve ourselves, our brotherhood,
and the values which We believe are common for all of us.

Stand by each others side and fight. You don't need to sacrifice anything, just some time, to guarantee a
future for yourself, and the world. No matter from where you see it, there are millions of reasons.

We are bringing bright times ahead, but with bright moments, there will be darker moments, especially
now with the rise of the Mudslime world. We have to be strong, be resilient, and give our fighting
breath for those who have built, created, preserved in any form, and practiced our beliefs, parts of the
distant and more immediate spiritual family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4

WE ARE ONE ARMY: FOR SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL TO ALL OUR PEOPLE AND SATANIC COMRADES!!!
------------------------------------
Article 7

Elysian Fields, Heaven, Saturn and
Magnum Opus

by HP. Hoodedcobra666 Aug 30, 2019

The term "Heaven" from the bible is merely a stolen allegory for the Crown Chakra which, upon proper work and activation, and upon bringing the soul to a higher level, manifests positive sensations and a sense of wellbeing that has no 'end'.

Residing on the top of the head, this is called "Heaven". This is a well known fact from anyone who has done basic studying. This comes as a reward for people who are persistent in advancement and spiritual ascent.

This is the reward of "Heaven" for the righteous people. Later on this was transcribed by the jews in their ignorance and defilement into an expression of their own sick soul, ie, that all of this concept has anything got to do with how these "holy ones" behave. Being "Holy" has to do with doing spirituality and meditation. This creates a better disposition and improves someone, bringing them closer to a higher elevation everytime it's done.

Jews created a hoax that this elevation has to do with how subservient one is to jews, and created lies around this process for public confusion. From this hoax and on wards began the terrorism of all the ignorant and unknowing people who found themselves first and foremost in the darkness of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam later on, to feel eternally guilty and condemned. The jews are guilty of this, and they know it.

This is their biggest crime as a race, that has collectively ruined humanity. Marcus Eli Ravage goes in depth that the jews are well aware of their crime in that regard, and that he is "surprized" people do not see this very obvious crime the jews did and cloaked into a religious form. However long before these stolen allegories that the enemy purposefully created into lies and hoaxes, the actual allegories that had the sane and clear messages and spiritual meanings in them existed solidly.

In other words, the enemy knew what these were about, but they corrupted them for public confusion and humiliation of humanity. Alternatively, the notion of "Hell" was basically "Hades" and it was not a place of punishment, but rather, a place where souls lived in an inferior standard until they could reincarnate again and again in order to advance. In the myths, Hercules escorts and saves individuals from "Hades" as Hades is symbolic of a state of darkness in the soul, and the lower one sinks into this level, the harder it can be to escape. One falls into "Hades" because of spiritual descent. Neither of the above have to do with how good of a goy you have been, how many times you have kissed jewish ass, and what is the opinion of a fictitious rabbi about you.

These infantile and childish, but dangerous fabrications were made by jews to create popular social terror, as a form of terrorism to terrorize the ignorant and snap them into submission. Much of this also resulted as jews themselves are a very superstitious race that is very fond of dangerous lying. Even more pathetic are individuals who basically are still in the useless loop which they try to discern "Gnosticism" and other toilet teachings, while in full actuality, the Ancient Greek or other mythologies do have far clearer meanings, without "Holy Mary", "Pistis Sophia" and all sorts of useless rabbinical inspired drivel and piss clothed in pseudo-mysticism. Indeed, there is no point to have these teachings or take them seriously, as saner cultures like Asiatic, Ancient Greek, Ancient Norse, the uncorrupted parts of India, have all went indepth in these mythical representations, and are clear and sane.

The truth is right here, on the stories of our ancient civilizations, and it will survive to eternity, or at least, until the enemy takes over and tries to erase these.I will therefore write every so often to clean this useless Aegean Stables of jewish horse-shit and replace it with the proper meanings, simply as generated from the Ancient Pagan mind, and without useless rabbinical drivel cloaked behind the teachings of foolish jews and other irrelevant and false 'mystics' who create lies in place of 'secrets'.

Truth is great and our ancestors did their best to array it simply, so that we could understand. The enemy on the other hand makes it complex and difficult due to incessant disinformation, confusing the mind. In the Pagan world the "Heaven" was a parallel world for what is called the Elysian Fields, the other side of this being the Lythian springs or "Hell".

These fields are a place where there is eternal day, and there is no night, while eternal night is on the Lythian springs, darkness. According to legend, this is also a place where the flowers that produce sleep do actually produce nectar that the people can drink [or in other words Chakras and the Soma Elixir], which is the "Elixir" of the 6th chakra, while on the Lythian springs there are springs that give life to dead flowers or cause permanent amnesia.

In the Elysian Fields Jupiter was the ruler, and Saturn was also there but in a mesmerized and transformed fashion, since Zeus had fed Saturn with Honey (Again an allegory to the awakening of the pineal gland) which had put him on eternal sleep, making Saturn friendly.

Saturn in traditional lore is this evil boogieman, but this is not the true nature of Saturn. In other stories he appears as a co-ruler or a ruler of the Elysian fields, giving them the power to stay on the fields. However, contrary to popular belief, in the Orphic (or internal) mysteries and traditions, Saturn was actually ruling the Elysian fields, but he was ruling with his wife which is Rhea which "Flowing one", significant of the healthy flow of energy, balancing out the energy of Saturn.
Demonization of Saturn as some sort of "Evil" thing came from spiritual ignorance in particular based either to bullshit theories about how "Saturn = Evil = Satan" or simply "Stuff I don't like cuz I die from it" and ignoramus and nonspiritual perceptions about Saturn. Saturn is not a negative planet, but as with any serious force, if left unattended, it is what can rot and kill and individual.

So are other forces. Apollo which is symbolic of the Sun is also a killer and a maimer and bestower of great plagues and illnesses, but the Sun is not evil. Saturn is also a planet directly responsible for immortality, and without Saturn and the proper placing of this energy into specific center, there is no basis upon which to build the so called "Temple of The Sun", what became later the "Temple of Solomon". If you spiritually advance then Saturn will not be as hostile to you. The next "Judge" on whether one will go to the Elysian fields or not was the judge Rhadamanthus which means "The lord of the rod", ie, the rod being the spine. He is the called the "right hand of Saturn". If Radamanthus found someone to be morally and spiritually upright, then they would be allowed into the fields. Here comes the metaphysical statement, one's soul development. Radamanthus as a name also implies the control and taming of the rod, which is in other terminology the ability to control the serpentine force and properly direct it, a term tarnished today by shallow interpretations, coming from the same people ones who constantly blame Saturn due to spiritual negligence.

Radamanthus was a lawgiver to humanity, which gave the "Law", and was later stolen and made into Moses by jews, the "lawgiver" and symbol of the "Rod" for the jews, symbolized by Moses. Does your rod suck and you are spiritually ignorant and foolish? Then all you can do is whine about Saturn. Are you not? Then Saturn will be less and less of a problem as you advance. In the end actually, he may get you to the Elysian fields or "Heaven".

This is the objective of meditation. The same Saturn that whips when one is low spiritually, is the Saturn that blesses and maintains when one is in a higher level. This is why rulership is traditionally linked to Saturn, same as established order. Saturn and Sun are esoterically connected, and this also includes Jupiter. Were it not for death or the awareness of death, sickness, fear, and all sorts of other emotions, most people would remain permanently spiritually ignorant.

We can observe this in modern society where all "Saturnian" manifestations are tried to put to shut down. You get heart attack from eating MacDonalds all day, ie, a natural consequence of your actions? It's fine, let's just do a surgery so you can maintain your habit so you can keep eating. Did you just do some strange body modification surgery and you want to suicide? Sure, we amend by more opium.

We run from problems instead of facing them as a society. This makes things worse. As such, Saturn is perceived as an ultimate enemy. If anything, we are afraid of Saturn as we should be, as Saturn is wasting, disease and death, but even these forces, with proper handling, can propel someone to do better and escape them. If people took old age seriously, they would be meditating now, rather than later.

This state of perpetual running from responsibility, running from life, and maintaining ignorance, furthers ignorance to catastrophic extents. People constantly hate on responsibility as they hate for any other form of measure, but the ancient people did not think in such deranged way. In the ancient times if you were getting fat you were not prescribed morphine, you either had to get fit or better or live with it and suffer.

To put it succinctly, Radamanthus will not accept you in any Elysian field unless you spiritually advance and ennoble yourself. The spiritual dimension of this is meditation, the living dimension of this is taking responsibility for one's self. Blame Saturn for perils, call him evil daddy, make wrong and extended correlations with the some evil outer space force, this will never change.

Elysian hints as a word to the "loosening of the bonds", as in someone who is free from the karmic shackles. The theme is also presented in how Shiva is called the breaker of bondage, to name one example. The word is also inter-played to also relate to the Sun and the power of the Sun. The Elysian fields were the state of consciousness of the just, the heroes, the demigods, and people who were of a noble and brave character. The other side of the fields was called the Lythian fields which is a wordplay for those who dwell in deep sleep, we can say that is ignorance. This also deals with forgetfulness, forgetting of one's culture, a parallel for losing the spiritual knowledge. Obviously, their experience after death could be no different, and this is why sometimes Saturn is associated with death during the sleep, or a state of perpetual ignorance that mirror sleep. Lythian is related to the meaning of forgefulness.

Satan, or Truth, is related to the concept of remembering on the other hand. The Lythian fields correspond to the base chakra which is the chakra ruled by our friend Saturn. Saturn in mythology was said to have waged a battle with the older ruler of Olympus and his wife, Ophion and Eurynomy. Eurynomy means "The laws that extent wide", or let us put it simply, the universal laws. Ophion means Serpent and it is a self revealing title. Saturn has however suppressed the rule of Ophion and Eurynomy, and did subdue them, giving rise into a terrible rule, that Jupiter would come later to save people from. Many people do conflate Saturn with Chronos which is not Kronos. Chronos means "Time" merely and is a mere concept of time. In that allegory, Ophion does fight the concept of "Time" and if he defeats him, he replaces him as a ruler, a concept related to immortality as Ophion relates to Serpent.

However, Kronos, which holds the same vowels as KRN or Korona, relates to the Crown and awakening the top center, and is not a negative concept. Due to linguistic similarity these are canned together, and confusion ensues in that people ascribe to Saturn what Chronos does, such as the time one has until they die. While these relate, they are not the
same thing.

Part of this is why Saturn was actually a celebrated and holy planet in the ancient times, and not some negative "David Icke Muh Satanic Saturn" meme as it became today. Saturnalia and other holidays were based upon this concept, showing that Saturn had a solar attribute, which made Saturn sanctified, and a sanctification planet.

Saturn is not only a negative planet that creates dread, but a planet that teaches living responsibility, which can come through scars and suffering. Saturn can be avoided if one meditates and takes measured steps in their life. Not completely, but one can help themselves a lot in that regard. Saturn is not an evil planet, to the spiritual person, he can be an ally, acting sometimes brutally and without concern, may show you where you have cracks in your development. Of course these energies can be inflated such as from jewish curses [increasing in potency the negative forces of said planet], but then again this is the work of jews and not the work of the planet himself. You cannot blame the sun for if someone creates a solar weapon and burns nations with it. Spiritual people do not have to cry about these, only work to overcome them.

What "The Law" really means is a spiritual concept of advancing spiritually and applying
spiritual consciousness, to evolve the soul and therefore also escape "damnation" which is a
natural fact, of not allowing the soul to grow dim and eventually perish by lack of sustenance. And Saturn is the reminder of this very fact. The association with Nomos or Law with Eurynomy is what the jews later called "Torah" or "The Law", which is nothing of all the pages of insanity these jews written, yet another monstrous fabrication from their alien soul. Again in regards to Kronos, Physically, this is reminded through the process of ageing.

However Saturn also reminds of the concept of that if you reap, you will sow, showing simply that if you had went about life in another way, you would be sustained as a result of the soundness of your choices. Likewise, in spirituality, if you follow "The Law" and you meditate and advance, your meditative energy and powers will vitalize you, and eventually and with proper guidance, from what is the total ignorance of Lythia, you will be gradually led to the Elysian fields and gain spiritual stature and immortality. One will ascend from the depths of Hades to the Elysian fields of eternal light, provided, they take the path of the Hero, which is the path of spiritual mastery and inner work.

This door is now open to everyone, but few people take their chances, a fact that explains a lot of misery, idiocy, and stupidity on the world. On the other hand, those who take the upwards path, will sooner or later reach the top, and become an elevated being, and this rule is eternal, so long the knowledge of our Gods exists, and so long humanity exists and applies. The path of the Godhead is attainable but it is a path to put one's self onto and walk it.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

This posting is better to keep because the note on top of the double posting has the first portion about donations missing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back