Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about siddhis.

Mavoch

I recently discovered something that I believe is my newest siddhi, when I go into a trance, or have an energy spike, I can feel things happening inside my body, the first time I used that siddhi, I felt my heart beating, and with each beat I felt my blood pulsing, felt where my blood was going, felt it spreading through my body with each beat of my heart, it was weird, and talking to other Satanists, none of them I spoke to had experienced anything similar , even Satanists far more spiritually evolved than me.

So I wonder, is this really siddhi? And if so, why was it so much easier for me to acquire it than for other more evolved Satanists? And how can I develop this siddhi further?

Melvin said:
I recently discovered something that I believe is my newest siddhi, when I go into a trance, or have an energy spike, I can feel things happening inside my body, the first time I used that siddhi, I felt my heart beating, and with each beat I felt my blood pulsing, felt where my blood was going, felt it spreading through my body with each beat of my heart, it was weird, and talking to other Satanists, none of them I spoke to had experienced anything similar , even Satanists far more spiritually evolved than me.

So I wonder, is this really siddhi? And if so, why was it so much easier for me to acquire it than for other more evolved Satanists? And how can I develop this siddhi further?

Read up and watch everything you can about siddhis. Ask Satan (who is also the Hindu deity Shiva) about siddhis, to guide you on how to further develop it. Not everything can be found in books, online or on Youtube. He will show you the way!

Hail Satan!

magus.immortalis said:
Melvin said:

Read up and watch everything you can about siddhis. Ask Satan (who is also the Hindu deity Shiva) about siddhis, to guide you on how to further develop it. Not everything can be found in books, online or on Youtube. He will show you the way!

Hail Satan!

I will do this, thanks.

Melvin said:
magus.immortalis said:
Melvin said:

Hail Satan!

I will do this, thanks.

You're welcome.

Melvin said:

This is not a siddhi. If anything, this is a heightened sense awareness while you are a trance. Siddhis are something very profound and advanced. You can only begin to even think about siddhis after raising the serpent. Siddhis are very, very advanced.

What you are describing is a heightened sense of awareness. Which is is still great but not a siddhi.

Melvin said:

This appears to be the very early version of a body control siddhi. If this is brought to the maximum, one can control bodily functions of one's body. Some very gifted yogis can do all sorts of things with this siddhi, even to pretend they are dead when they are not. If this is mastered it can produce exceptional body control.

Frank.Woden said:
Any Siddhi should be treated as an obstacle, since the real boon is Shiva itself.
This is not true. Any siddhis should be developed, they are part of your spiritual advancment.

5FzvnKI.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wMLoC0QHDPzz

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back