Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help me with your advice please...

Antichrist

Hello guys!

To be honest, I really want to become a successful and famous film director ... I want to influence people's minds by making quality films. But at the same time, I understand that such a profession would require a full immersion in it.... And now I am faced with a dilemma, to follow my dream of becoming a successful film director or choose the spiritual path of development, abandoning the first. To be honest, I am not very interested in professions that do not allow me to create and leave behind something significant. I am not so interested in money and a luxurious life with a high level of consumption, as in the opportunity to gain public recognition and leave a legacy. Should I give up pursuing this type of career because it doesn't go with my wish to grow fast in spirituality?

Thanks in advance!

Hail Satan!

Your material life goes hand in hand with your spiritual life. There's people here who work more than 10
Hours a day and still manage to meditate. Also get rid of the idea of "advancing fast", you advance at your own pace, when you try to advance fast you're just going to accelerate you burning yourself out.
You said it yourself, you want to make a difference in the world with your movies, now, are you a doer or a day dreamer? You will still be able to meditate, no matter how much you work.

Nero said:
Hello guys!

To be honest, I really want to become a successful and famous film director ... I want to influence people's minds by making quality films. But at the same time, I understand that such a profession would require a full immersion in it.... And now I am faced with a dilemma, to follow my dream of becoming a successful film director or choose the spiritual path of development, abandoning the first. To be honest, I am not very interested in professions that do not allow me to create and leave behind something significant. I am not so interested in money and a luxurious life with a high level of consumption, as in the opportunity to gain public recognition and leave a legacy. Should I give up pursuing this type of career because it doesn't go with my wish to grow fast in spirituality?

Thanks in advance!

Hail Satan!

You can have both. It's just making time for meditation and advancing spiritually. Even a half hour a day, to an hour or more, can be done in the morning before you start work. That's time you can carve for yourself.

We need more Satanic film makers and directors. I hope you have the best of success in your endeavors regarding directing films!

Aquarius said:
Your material life goes hand in hand with your spiritual life. There's people here who work more than 10
Hours a day and still manage to meditate. Also get rid of the idea of "advancing fast", you advance at your own pace, when you try to advance fast you're just going to accelerate you burning yourself out.
You said it yourself, you want to make a difference in the world with your movies, now, are you a doer or a day dreamer? You will still be able to meditate, no matter how much you work.
Right. These days I'm working 10 hours a day. I wake up at 05:30 , do my cleaning, protection and then go to work. And to mention I now have a bump the size of Texas in my head. Long story.
Anyway we have to be strong.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back