Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it a good idea to give up the material side of life in favor of the spiritual?

Antichrist

Is it a good idea to give up the material side of life in favor of the spiritual? I've been thinking about it for a long time ... . As for me, there are a lot of things in material life that distract you from spirituality. Maybe I should completely abandon the material side of life and go to some remote village or an isolated island, where I will have my own farm with chickens and cattle and will be able to meditate for at least 5-6 hours a day, which will give me the opportunity to achieve spiritual goals much faster than if I was spending time trying to achieve success in the material world??.... Need your advice...

Thanks in advance!

Hail Satan!

Opt in for 50/50. There is as much spirit in the physical as it is on the higher levels.

A balance is required and it will help you a lot in the longterm. The idea of fortfeiting the material for the astral is just bogus nonsense. The Soul [this is why people are sent in with reincarnations] is here to also learn and adapt materially and physically. The two levels are correlated directly. The soul needs adaptation to both levels to grow fully and as a whole.

If you had a farm all on your own, you would not have as much time as you think. That is wishful thinking. You'd be working your ass off from dawn to dusk, and would most likely be too tired afterward and fall asleep after eating. Farms should be owned and work on by multiple people, not by individuals.

Stormblood said:
If you had a farm all on your own, you would not have as much time as you think. That is wishful thinking. You'd be working your ass off from dawn to dusk, and would most likely be too tired afterward and fall asleep after eating. Farms should be owned and work on by multiple people, not by individuals.

🤣. So spot on. 👍🏿. 🤣

Nero said:
Is it a good idea to give up the material side of life in favor of the spiritual? I've been thinking about it for a long time ... . As for me, there are a lot of things in material life that distract you from spirituality. Maybe I should completely abandon the material side of life and go to some remote village or an isolated island, where I will have my own farm with chickens and cattle and will be able to meditate for at least 5-6 hours a day, which will give me the opportunity to achieve spiritual goals much faster than if I was spending time trying to achieve success in the material world??.... Need your advice...

Thanks in advance!

Hail Satan!

Since I finally have the time to reply to this, I'll give you my thoughts made by your own.

Back then, before I got enrolled on college, I accidentally hit my coccyx on a hard object while sitting, and I was having a hard time moving my hips because it was painful. In that moment, I realized why those old people have their backs curved in pain :?

I was also starting out in yoga and meditations at that time, so I did a simple google search as to how to stretch the lower spine more. I did the poses, and I healed in less than a month. I was so happy that I decided to focus more on meditations :D

But, college rolled in, and I wanted nothing to do with it. I want to meditate instead, not to interact with people! I'm simply not ready and thought some things that is equivalent to a spiritual germaphobe, worrying that the negative energies I had would transmit to my new classmates I barely know about.

After a month of not going to college due to anxiety and many more irrational thoughts, I decided to interact with my school once and for all. It wasn't that bad. I was overreacting, but that one month was enough for me to get suspended by one of my teachers.

Long story short, I need to take another semester just for that one subject I missed. I also did tried to reason with the professor, but his conditions was beyond ridiculous that I didn't bother and was thankful that professor got replaced.

Other than that, I also didn't finish the second semester in college because of the tuition fees my aunt failed to pay. Some factors were that she kept four pets at that time, and I have to take care all of them. I blamed a lot on my aunt and her husband, being that she never should have adopted pets I needed to take care of, wondering where all those money went, and so many factors about her that I find unlikeable.

This mindset continued on until I was bedridden due to astral attacks. That moment, I realized why everything did not improve for me.

I never did any spells that would improve my physical situation.

Money Spells? Binding my aunt since she's an a-hole? Nope, even if I got to that article a few times already, I never did!~ 🎉🎉🎉🎉

I only did ONE money spell for forty days for them, but after that, POOF! Gone, none, yadda. Never worked on it again. I feel so stupid now that I think about it, I won't blame you if you're facepalming as you're reading this :lol:

What good are the meditations in this site and forums if we never even took the time to use most of them?

I'm not saying "go all out," I'm saying that we should have the time to do them if we can.

Good thing I wasn't the one forum user who will just make an account and be the whiny type, who will ask:

"Why is everyone in this forum getting all the physical necessities? I barely see them complaining about their physical world :|"

Durrrr, Sketches, you're only empowering yourself and the Gods by doing RTRs! :lol:

In short: The physical world needs to be taken care of as well. It can improve by us meditating, but you also need to keep a good schedule :D

The above happened to me because for two years, I kept the basics. Ironically, I still need to do it due to my current situation, only this time, I need to focus on physical as well :D

Stormblood said:

It probably depends on the size of the farm. If it's only subsistence farming then it's not that much work. Sow your seeds, care for your livestock, and then collect the yields. Hens are pretty self sufficient, and they lay a lot of eggs. I remember filling a carton faster than I could empty it, and that was with only a few hens. If you have a dairy cow then you milk it once a day and there's your dairy, you water your crops, and you collect the eggs, and you fill all the animal feeders. Then you're done for the day and you can meditate. The rest is just estate maintenance and pond fishing. You' find a good spot to dig your well, and there's your water.

The problem is property taxes and land rights. Nations own all the land, and jews own all the nations so no one is going to let you start a farm in the middle of the wilderness. The rangers will report you, and they'll be sending you back to society to pay taxes to pissrael and probably fine you while they're at it. Unless you've got land inheritance then you're screwed in this age. And you still have to generate some form of income to pay the property taxes which should be illegal imo. The only argument people usually give for property taxes is that it pays for the schools. The schools where they brainwash everyones' kids with marxist propaganda like a church 2.0.

The whole game is rigged.

jrvan said:
It probably depends on the size of the farm. If it's only subsistence farming then it's not that much work. Sow your seeds, care for your livestock, and then collect the yields. Hens are pretty self sufficient, and they lay a lot of eggs. I remember filling a carton faster than I could empty it, and that was with only a few hens. If you have a dairy cow then you milk it once a day and there's your dairy, you water your crops, and you collect the eggs, and you fill all the animal feeders. Then you're done for the day and you can meditate. The rest is just estate maintenance and pond fishing. You' find a good spot to dig your well, and there's your water.

The problem is property taxes and land rights. Nations own all the land, and jews own all the nations so no one is going to let you start a farm in the middle of the wilderness. The rangers will report you, and they'll be sending you back to society to pay taxes to pissrael and probably fine you while they're at it. Unless you've got land inheritance then you're screwed in this age. And you still have to generate some form of income to pay the property taxes which should be illegal imo. The only argument people usually give for property taxes is that it pays for the schools. The schools where they brainwash everyones' kids with marxist propaganda like a church 2.0.

You also need to wash the animals. Different edible plants need to be treated in a different way too. Also, someone needs to be guarding so no human or wild animal steals or kills anything in your farm. Even if everything is fenced and you install cctv and alarms, someone must be looking at surveillance footage once in a while.

Taxes don't only pay for schools. They also pay for security, waste disposal, and so on. I do disagree with them being separate from your income tax, though. It would probably be best just to have a flat rate income tax and no other taxes. The worst tax of them all is inheritance tax. Fines should be added for every business owner who brings jobs outside the country, as they are basically betraying their nation by creating unemployment and paying less taxes. Trusts should be abolished, and banks should not be allowed to play with your money on the capital markets, interest should not exist, and so on.

Stormblood said:
jrvan said:

You also need to wash the animals. Different edible plants need to be treated in a different way too. Also, someone needs to be guarding so no human or wild animal steals or kills anything in your farm. Even if everything is fenced and you install cctv and alarms, someone must be looking at surveillance footage once in a while.

Taxes don't only pay for schools. They also pay for security, waste disposal, and so on. I do disagree with them being separate from your income tax, though. It would probably be best just to have a flat rate income tax and no other taxes. The worst tax of them all is inheritance tax. Fines should be added for every business owner who brings jobs outside the country, as they are basically betraying their nation by creating unemployment and paying less taxes. Trusts should be abolished, and banks should not be allowed to play with your money on the capital markets, interest should not exist, and so on.

Yeah definitely, and if something does go wrong like that then the person in question is screwed because they left society behind. It's a choice someone makes. Surviving without society is hard, and it's just a survival game at that point to see how long you last. In that case, you just keep breeding your animals and hope that something like that doesn't go wrong, or your whole place gets uprooted by a tornado or wildfire or something. Life is a gamble in that state, but that's what some people want. I think leaving behind society is foolish unless you have people with you like a tribe or family unit to help out, like you said. I like entertaining hypotheticals though even if it's highly unlikely the person will benefit from it or actually go through with it. Sometimes telling certain individuals what they want to hear so that they can try it and see how unfeasible it is is the best thing to do, in my experience. Some people just need to learn through their own experience instead of hearing it from others.

It sounds like you've thought about this tax system a lot. I made another reply to you somewhere else pending approval where I talk about the property tax so please don't be peeved if that comes through soon. I was very calm while writing it even if it's perceived as combative or something, there's no hostile intent. I'm glad for this discussion. I believe they also have forms of unofficial hidden tax, but it's my own opinion. Cops have traffic ticket quotas for example, and you can get fined for the stupidest things that are so minor that nobody would care because no one is endangered. Some of them I'm sure get very anal about it. I wouldn't be surprised if there's cops who ticket you for parking half a foot more away from the curb, or some ridiculous thing like that. I see that as hidden taxation. That's why I try not to drive very often because there is always a high probability that I could get pulled over for something as minor as failing to signal a lane change when there is no one to signal to. Maybe I'm just a little neurotic :lol:

Stormblood said:
Taxes don't only pay for schools. They also pay for security, waste disposal, and so on. I do disagree with them being separate from your income tax, though. It would probably be best just to have a flat rate income tax and no other taxes.

In America for about 150 years income tax didn't exist but we did use an excise tax for import/export duties. Yes taxes are important they are a way of paying for things in essence extracting value from private region. Many people hate taxes and paying taxes that's good. Because it shows the system either broke or was broken easily or the 300IQ version it was meant from the beginning to break it functions fine maybe a few hiccups from time to time, easy to blame on others, then boom once it's rooted in the system and backed up it starts the crash/es.

I believe as long as business and income tax(despite America not possessing income tax early in our history. I do believe IF properly done income tax can be a good way to force multiply the economy AS long as taxing is done properly). It's good to have said taxes. I don't agree that companies should be taxed to death or taxed to be lobbying and pushing strange loop holes or whatever. In other words the weakening of the company through financial restrictions makes them lobby their ass off looking for a chunk of tax break which acts like a pusher away from good states. In other words not anti-Autarky at the national level, but anti-Autarky at the State level whereby there is a state perfect for a manufacturer but another state takes the company for reducing taxes a bit.

I'm aware in an NS society the government interferes in the private market and bullies the company rather than companies bullying the government for any shred of money or breaks. But even companies shouldn't be taxed to death. Maybe even the whole gotta spend money to make money and spend EVERY penny to make more pennies can be reduced significantly. I sometimes am at a loss at companies willingly going in debt to purchase goods and services and then bring it back to the black or a gain into the green. It seems companies purposefully use all their money to make some extra money to have extra money. Maybe if companies weren't taxed to death such business practices can be reduced and or eliminated and companies retain some financial black or financial green savings and further invests in the market, people, and or company(themselves)/ies(or others maybe even swiss army knife themselves and be a multi-market company).

BTW funny enough Stormblood, Ron Paul you know end the Fed i.e. Dr. Rand's father. I've heard Ron Paul is not his name I recall someone mentioning he is Russian descent and there's a few issues regarding him in negativity. But many people agree with Ron. And he stated a NFST, National Flat Sales Tax, would help a lot. I don't disagree with him I just believe it wouldn't work because the system was built to crash and not to survive. Perhaps in an NS system such NFST would work wonders, especially if the tax money is being reinvested to the economy and humanitarianism of the Nation and it's Volk.

It's a very interesting discussion taxes. It's so complex and just pathetic it begs the question at what point do we say enough is enough this is getting out of hand.

It seems the act of economies of the enemy variety is complexify to ad nauseum to hide activities.

Gear88 said:

My problem with businesses these days is that they are driven by a profit-oriented (aka capitalistic) mindset, at the expense of people. Most of them, especially the bigger ones, pose a threat to society by creating unemployment and treating employees like slaves. An example of this is Amazon, which pays little but has ridiculous targets. Not to mention, night shifts that incompatible with the human circadian rhythm. Night shifts should be done by robots for nearly every job except guarding duties. Taxes to businesses may be too much right now but bigger businesses deserve them fully.

I would turn surplus taxes into fines that would be enforced in case:
:arrow: businesses imported from abroad, to avoid paying employees what they are due;
:arrow: businesses created jobs abroad, for the very same reason;
:arrow: businesses created trusts to escape the right amount of taxes due as in the USA, for example, trusts are used so that businesses can pay taxes AFTER expenses when they should be paying them BEFORE. This leads to declaring an income lower than what they actually have, which is how in many places trustees and their families become welfare scams, taking welfare benefits that should be going to people who actually need them;
:arrow: businesses enforced more than 4-5 hours of work a day, which is usually incompatible with most people's work-life balance;
:arrow: businesses refused to pay those 4-5 hours the same total wage they would pay for 8-9 hours nowadays;
:arrow: businesses refused to pay their employees the minimum wage for job role (yes, a minimum wage should be established by the government based on role and merit, since most businesses have proven to take advantage of employees while hoarding too much for executive positions);
:arrow: businesses required higher qualifications than what's needed for a job vacancy or privileged candidates with higher qualifications that what's required for said vacancy;
:arrow: businesses force or pressure people into working overtime or night shifts;
:arrow: businesses give less than 2x the regular hourly wage for voluntary overtime shifts (charged by the quarter of hour);
:arrow: businesses terminate someone's contract of employment based on their private beliefs expressed outside of working hours and outside the working space;
:arrow: businesses discipline or fire someone for normal office banter, instead of finding more appropriate solutions in case someone's mental health was actually at risk;
:arrow: businesses that bully or harass other businesses into a merger, acquisition, dissolution, false testimonials, and so on;
:arrow: businesses who bully or harass other citizens;
:arrow: businesses (only those above a certain size) not providing an appropriate amount and quality of benefits/compensation package to their employees (this should, of course, include paid days supporting legitimate charities and similar philanthropic bodies in fundraising activities);
:arrow: businesses promoting anti-human agendas (these, rather than fined should be thoroughly investigated and have the promoters removed from the business and incarcerated, as well as non-contributory pension schemes);
:arrow: businesses who otherwise commit a disservice to the country (its citizens).

All this is done to protect the citizens from slavery (which is what most jobs are today), unemployment, negative interference, and to help them progress, which is the role of the state.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back