Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pazzu

One Wire Phenomenon

I was searching some images and this demon caught my eye. I suddenly remembered seeing something very similar the memory is stong and deep in my soul I can feel it but I cannot pinpoint the date or anything but mostly its the head that takes me back to what I saw.I then went on JoS and saw its Pazzu and he is a protecter of children. I was like WOW!! I think he might of been my protecter once or atleast interacted with me at some point.
Can it be? I feel like 90% sure it was really Pazzu

dcaee667bc158a0ba5f35ab743e4d7a5.jpg

The one from "The Exorcist" which according to a JoS article is a propaganda film to scare people away from Satan. That is very interesting itself I think. Many subliminal messages there to stay away from yoga, ouija boards, telekenisis etc.

In that movie the name Pazuzu is not mentioned at all though, so ppl probably assume it's "The Devil". I wonder why they picked Pazuzu for that movie. Maybe because it's the one which looks most intimidating and together with some horror music etc. they achieve a pretty good scare tactic. Similar to putting on a layer of horror music when Hitler is giving intense speeches without subtitles so ppl think he's basicly saying evil things like we should gas 6 trillion jews. Propaganda is powerful.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I was searching some images and this demon caught my eye. I suddenly remembered seeing something very similar the memory is stong and deep in my soul I can feel it but I cannot pinpoint the date or anything but mostly its the head that takes me back to what I saw.I then went on JoS and saw its Pazzu and he is a protecter of children. I was like WOW!! I think he might of been my protecter once or atleast interacted with me at some point.
Can it be? I feel like 90% sure it was really Pazzu

dcaee667bc158a0ba5f35ab743e4d7a5.jpg

Trust your intuition and strong gut feelings. If you "feel like 90% sure it was really Pazzu" then likely it was, and he's probably letting you know!

Funny thing the exorcist is also said to be one of the most cursed movies I wonder why it's because the reptiles used it to mock Satan an puzuzu (oy vey wes bes cursed even more oy vey )they may just have challenged the Gods,would have been a funny outcome

Pazuzu is a very sweet Demon. Extremely likable and caring. He is very comforting and peaceful. He comes with a very relaxed atmosphere and his energy is soothing. Very calm and interested. This is my experience with this awesome Demon.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Lesser_Demons.html 

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSII.html 

You can follow the instructions here. This is a good way for a beginner to ensure that Satan is hearing you, and he will hear what you are saying to him. Even if you are not yet able to hear the gods, they will hear you. And you can ask Satan to ask Pazuzu to come visit you.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html 

Guys this was Him then look Leroy Anderson said he loves to be remembered and thats exactly what I did I remembered him when I saw his figure.The feeling was deep and in my soul. So this is no coincidence.

I never knew I could contact a demon without a Sigil unless you already have a relationship with them. I saw he does not have a Sigil and did not know there was more info about contacting him thats why I asked. Stop calling me new im a SS for years now but didn't walk the path like I should. Only now I'm here on the forums and getting back on track very slowly but surely. So by calling me new is inaccurate I just need to reawaken my soul and I'll be that duck on water again.

This is very positive sign for me all the haters can go suck it I'm not a Jew this proves it. And another coincidence is I was inspired to write a poem the other night but it did not turn out to be a good poem though. Also a SS told me today about poems and is going to write some and i told yes please do I'm also going to do it with you.And was excited about it.

Can someone please tell me if it it possible to be a memory from my past life or more than likely from this life?

PAZUZU
"Pazuzu has long been known as a protector Demon, especially of women in childbirth. Pazuzu gained fame with the movie "The Exorcist" where he was portrayed as the possessing Demon.

Leroy Anderson relates his experience with Pazuzu:
I contacted Pazuzu about 1 week ago, just mentally. I kept calling him and in a little while I could feel him. He's a very, very poweful and positive Demon. I asked him for a favor which he did in just 24 hours and has promised to help me with other things. He loves poetry and feels very strongly about serving Father. He inspires poets and loves being remembered. If you're friends with him he'll protect you and give you insights about what your enemies are doing. He's really really good company. I too felt drawn to him ever since I saw the movie, "The Exorcist." I just knew deep inside that he's not nasty as the movie shows him, and I was right. Right now he wants me to write a poem about him. He's a good friend. May Lord Satan Bless him."

e401078421a8a85f6c362db4972ae693.jpg

Ol argedco luciftias said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
Bro calm down about the word New or Beginner. I did not look at the name of who started this topic. I just answered it the same way I would answer to help anybody else.

No prob brother haha I'm as calm as can be.

Just saying incase people think I'm new and treat me like a new person. I do appreciate the help I get because still have a lot to learn and lack experience but I'm not completely new

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back