Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan. Outreach

Manik

I'm wondering, when it comes to astral sight/hearing, how do you tell the difference between thoughts of your own, and those of actual messages? I have basic questions for this reason: I dedicated back In 2007. I have stuck to meditation programs, attacked the enemy, for the longest. After years, I lost motivation, I stopped meditation and fell off. I have just now gotten back on track after being pulled back out of nowhere really. The reason I fell off is this, I never got an answer. After so long of meditation daily, I asked satan to give a sign I was heard and connected. Nothing. I pleaded for anything any sign I was heard. Nothing. I wanted this because I wanted to establish a relationship so I can learn. I'm asking for advice. After so much service, why can I never get an answer? Regardless, I'm here, and always will be for hell and for you all. Now, still with no answer, I'm starting back meditation and the rtr. Whatever the reason, I'm sure there's a reason. I just wish I knew why after so much dedication, 14 years worth, I still to this day have had no experience with or answer from father. I've overlooked something, can anyone help me out with this? " I forever exist to do his work"

I think one has to work on their astral hearing consistently, if you fell off meditation or specific meditations, perhaps your psychic senses might have closed a bit or entirely over the years and you have to start over again.

Sometimes if we expect Satan to answer in one way, and one or two ways only, that is really limiting.
Satan answers in a way we can get, whether it be through radio, tv, website, someone saying something here in these forums, perhaps even overhearing two strangers in a conversation.

One time he answered me blatantly, in a book review post on Amazon, about two different things I asked and they were both addressed in the review. I was floored but my answer was given. There are many possibilities and chances for an answer. I find Satan and the Powers of Hell generally answered my queries within 3 days. or around 72 hours or less. Depending on the importance of the question and how busy they are.

It's good to see you here, hope to see more of your posts!

Hail Satan!

Thank you. Now that you mentioned it, I have gotten corresponding answers through other ppl and stumbling across articles. I wasn't sure if they reach out in those ways. Maybe I have been answered. Thank you again for the response bud.

Manik said:
I'm wondering, when it comes to astral sight/hearing, how do you tell the difference between thoughts of your own, and those of actual messages? I have basic questions for this reason: I dedicated back In 2007. I have stuck to meditation programs, attacked the enemy, for the longest. After years, I lost motivation, I stopped meditation and fell off. I have just now gotten back on track after being pulled back out of nowhere really. The reason I fell off is this, I never got an answer. After so long of meditation daily, I asked satan to give a sign I was heard and connected. Nothing. I pleaded for anything any sign I was heard. Nothing. I wanted this because I wanted to establish a relationship so I can learn. I'm asking for advice. After so much service, why can I never get an answer? Regardless, I'm here, and always will be for hell and for you all. Now, still with no answer, I'm starting back meditation and the rtr. Whatever the reason, I'm sure there's a reason. I just wish I knew why after so much dedication, 14 years worth, I still to this day have had no experience with or answer from father. I've overlooked something, can anyone help me out with this? " I forever exist to do his work"
Can you get into a very deep trance? Telepathic communication is usually most acute when one is in a deep trance unless you're at the level where you can do it when fully awake.

You can also try connecting with some of the Gods. Try whoever you feel attracted to and summon them regularly, asking for guidance in fighting against the enemy however you can etc. This will help build a relationship and will also help you advance quicker.

Have you been consistent with your meditations? 14 years is quite a lot of time and significant progress can be made in this duration. Something you should know is that the more you meditate the more the Gods take interest in you. This is because they can actually work with an advancing person more easily, knowledge can be given and understood, tasks can be performed, communication is easy, they can discern their own thoughts from telepathic communication and so on. An advancing person is also an asset and not just a liability.

You can train yourself to do that. When you practice, set the intention that you are able to notice differences. Do it consistently and you'll start noticing them. When you start noticing them, focus on them and over time they will become more and more blatant.

You also need to keep an healthy scientific spirit. This means that you need to keep an open mind about yourself and your beliefs etc. because they may turn out to be wrong, completely or partially. Fixating on them will prevent you from hearing any answers from the Gods. Questioning yourself and reviewing what you do and think are the roots of all progress.

Before starting a training session, you can call to Father Satan or your Guardian Demon, and ask them to help you train. They will. Either personally or they will send someone appropriate and available. With their help, you'll advance much faster and more optimally.

Manik said:
Thank you. Now that you mentioned it, I have gotten corresponding answers through other ppl and stumbling across articles. I wasn't sure if they reach out in those ways. Maybe I have been answered. Thank you again for the response bud.

You're welcome.
It's just keeping an open mind and open eyes and ears. Satan and the Powers of Hell never ignore dedicated spiritual Satanists when we call for their help or have questions.

At first I had a lot of problems with this, I was unsure, and I never believed anything I heard.

Then when I become a bit more advanced, I noticed that whenever actually God/Goddess is talking to me, I would feel the heat. This feeling like hot flashes, but it seems to be coming somewhere from the back, I guess it’s the Kundalini. So mere presence of the God/Goddess can excite the Kundalini. Because Their energy is strong.

My advice would be to practice the void meditation, to master your mind, so that you can tame your thoughts easily. That way Gods/Goddesses will get easier through.

But also remember one thing, when there is something important that Gods/Goddesses want you to know, they will deliver the message to you one way or the other. Be it through the telepathy, dreams, signs…etc.

One also important thing that has to be stated is: beware of the enemy infiltrators. Now, I don’t know how sensitive you are, but whenever I feel weird about entity talking to me, I usually put my shields up. Enemy can mimic the appearance of our Gods/Goddesses, but they can never mimic the energy. The energy of our Gods/Goddesses is so warm, positive and leaves you with afterglow, while the energy from the enemy just doesn’t feel right. So, also pay attention to this.

So, if you are still not that advanced, do the good meditation, take the control of your thoughts. When you become more advanced…you will see for yourself. Experience beats everything else.

-Hail Satan! Forever!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back