Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I found that strange web site.

Lucemferre

Hi everyone. First of all, i don't have enough English. Sorry for this. I have question about a web site. I found that in web site:
"The Elohim used DNA and advanced genetic engineering to create all forms of life starting with simple organisms and as their science progressed they created more complex organisms such as plants, animals, and eventually human beings, in their own image."

And so this,

"The Message From the Designers relates the extraordinary message revealed to Maitreya Rael by a human being from just such an advanced, extraterrestrial civilization. Those searching for evidence of extraterrestrial life need look no further than in humanity’s most revered ancient text. The “Elohim,” as they were known in the original Hebrew Bible (or as “Anunnaki”, “Brahma”, “Shiva”, “Vishnu” in other religious texts), deliberately created all life on Earth through highly advanced science."

https://ibb.co/xH5CtYQ
Whaaaat??? What is that?? Check symbol of web site.
Here:
https://www.rael.org/extraterrestrials-created-all-life-on-earth/
So weirdo.
Peace be with you.

Lucemferre said:
Hi everyone. First of all, i don't have enough English. Sorry for this. I have question about a web site. I found that in web site:
"The Elohim used DNA and advanced genetic engineering to create all forms of life starting with simple organisms and as their science progressed they created more complex organisms such as plants, animals, and eventually human beings, in their own image."

And so this,

"The Message From the Designers relates the extraordinary message revealed to Maitreya Rael by a human being from just such an advanced, extraterrestrial civilization. Those searching for evidence of extraterrestrial life need look no further than in humanity’s most revered ancient text. The “Elohim,” as they were known in the original Hebrew Bible (or as “Anunnaki”, “Brahma”, “Shiva”, “Vishnu” in other religious texts), deliberately created all life on Earth through highly advanced science."

https://ibb.co/xH5CtYQ
Whaaaat??? What is that?? Check symbol of web site.
Here:
https://www.rael.org/extraterrestrials-created-all-life-on-earth/
So weirdo.
Peace be with you.

Stay away from this shit. It's a proper jew. The guy who started this is called Claude Vorilhon who is jewish. A simple google search confirms this. He calls jesus, moses prophets and is related to an organization called Clonaid whose purpose is human cloning as a way to achieve immortality. This is jewish agenda. They love this cloning and other shit to bypass their defective souls as they can't be immortals. He is related to several other "movements" including something that they are now calling paradism which is a technology based communist system relying on technology to achieve "perfect" communism. He wants to make a world without money and labour where machines do everything and in this "perfect" communism only some "ministers" are going to work but "not for profit, "only for the human race." So basically some upper tier jews will have the power and the populace will own nothing. He also wants to migrate people of all races to africa to create this perfect world. Everything just screams NWO. It is literally from the textbook of everything that the NWO is trying to achieve. Just reading this shit made me sick.

He claims to be pro swastika and claims that his "religion's" symbol is swastika but his symbol is an utter blasphemy to the swastika. He has mixed it with the jewish star of david or whatever they call that crap. I just skimmed some shit on his website and affiliated sites and i wanna throw up now. Utter lies, garbage, misdirection and EVERYTHING to do with the NWO. YUCK. I wouldn't even spit on him, it'll make my saliva dirty.

स त न म said:
Lucemferre said:

I just skimmed some shit on his website and affiliated sites and i wanna throw up now. Utter lies, garbage, misdirection and EVERYTHING to do with the NWO. YUCK. I wouldn't even spit on him, it'll make my saliva dirty.

LMAOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That looks like some kind of enemy thing and cult.

I don't think the enemy really wants to come here like this they are using these people for some other purpose. It often doesn't end up well remember heavens gate or Jonestown.

Most of the stuff promoted there is also known enemy agenda. If you read on here the sermons.

So unless you want to willingly be a slave anyways even when knowing the truth (Dumb but I know some have done it) don't follow it.

The star of David and swastika thing just looks like a Jewish attempt to mock Nazism nothing else.

Stuff like that also shows up as ads. "Greys created humanity, oy vey!" New Age bullshit, don't mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back