Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Question!!

syvana1

Website
yeuthehinh.xyz
Hi there,
There is an upcoming date for me with the moon waxing in aquarius. I'm still fighting a severe illness and I've personally taken notice that this is fucking with my chakras big time. I've considered switching my current meditation program which I've been using surya to clean my chakras and start using Kaun. The more I improve the health of my chakras the better I feel. But it doesn't help when I start taking notice that my sickness is making my chakra get full very quickly. This is another thing I've taken notice on. I don't have the energy right now to keep using surya or do two separate meditations to keep work on opening my chakras and ridding my body of this illness. I was planning to use Kaun to help build up energy to constantly and continuously remove the negative energies while also increasing the light in my chakras which in the affirmation I threw something together that states that the power of Kaun is constantly and continuously removing the negative/harmful energies that are keeping my (insert chakra) from functioning at their optimal ability and also that my (insert chakra) is now functioning at its optimal ability. While I vibrate Aum before and after for a total of 9x

Is this a good or well recommended set up? Or will I face issues doing this for all of my chakras?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back