Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When they attack

One Wire Phenomenon

What does one do if you are raided by the enemy for example they come in your house without any legal means and take and break what they want and beat you if you don't comply with whatever they demand of you? I have faced this more than once before and they will go to the point of killing you. If you fight you may die if you don't you survive but you lose everything you have worked for and you become a slave mentally so to speak and sometimes even physically.
Do you fight to the death like Spartan would let's say?
Or do you give in and say sorry and amen and be a slave?
The Jews and their programs have done this a lot they give you a choice to either join them and be a slave or suffer the consequences? What is the Satanic way? Fight to the death literally if need be or give in and live to see another day but at the end true evil wins?

I'm curious because I find it easy to get myself in such situations. I mean even if it's just standing up for the right thing in a particular situation that has nothing to do with satanism sometimes.

I believe if worse comes to worse you fight until the end not even fearful in the face of death at least you will go out feeling proud you did. Exactly like many of the Nazis in ww2 did at the end.

If the situation is not that bad you can pretend to go along (provided your not getting a microchip or something) and it may be better too so you can survive to keep fighting in the long run.

If someone would literally raid my apartment now, I would of course defend myself and my property. After all, all they can do is to kill this body, at worst. It would be a setback, but I'm used to those already.

In some cases, like slyscorpion mentioned, it is best to play along.

One Wire Phenomenon, I think you should focus on your spiritual advancement a bit more that you can actually improve your life and avoid dangers, among other things.

Henu the Great said:
If someone would literally raid my apartment now, I would of course defend myself and my property. After all, all they can do is to kill this body, at worst. It would be a setback, but I'm used to those already.

In some cases, like slyscorpion mentioned, it is best to play along.

One Wire Phenomenon, I think you should focus on your spiritual advancement a bit more that you can actually improve your life and avoid dangers, among other things.

Ok

slyscorpion said:
I believe if worse comes to worse you fight until the end not even fearful in the face of death at least you will go out feeling proud you did. Exactly like many of the Nazis in ww2 did at the end.

If the situation is not that bad you can pretend to go along (provided your not getting a microchip or something) and it may be better too so you can survive to keep fighting in the long run.

I have a similar question, we know that there are jewish communities all over the world, what happens if you accidentally meet a spiritually advanced jew and you perceive each other that you are spiritually powerful and advanced? Will he hunt you down? And how do you avoid that? I remember a few years ago we talked about how to disguise the soul or something like that. It consisted of hiding the aura by programming it in some way but I don't remember many details.

Yeap sounds like the enemy.

Or they might hold you and your ppl hostage, and give you a choice, die or give up ur religion and take theirs, lol.
Nothing has changed apparently.

Master said:
slyscorpion said:

I have a similar question, we know that there are jewish communities all over the world, what happens if you accidentally meet a spiritually advanced jew and you perceive each other that you are spiritually powerful and advanced? Will he hunt you down? And how do you avoid that? I remember a few years ago we talked about how to disguise the soul or something like that. It consisted of hiding the aura by programming it in some way but I don't remember many details.

It is on the JoS Homepage how to do that.

NinRick said:
Master said:
slyscorpion said:

I can't find it, where exactly?

Master said:
slyscorpion said:

Nothing is gonna happen to you, you're protected by Satan.

Master said:
slyscorpion said:

Memorize the Shattering thing or pull it up on your phone. As soon as you are out of his or her sight and in a place you can do it and do it into Jew if they attack you. Sometimes though they will try to call upon entities or thoughtforms to harrass you though. You will deal with this the way you deal with it any other time you get attacked.

Or it could be if you just pretend like you don't know what the Jew is it will just leave you alone.

Try to do void the whole time as well so they can't sense your thoughts.

Master said:
slyscorpion said:

I will talk about my personal experience with this I forgot too sorry so this is a second post.

This was about 8 years ago I was going for a walk to somewhere and I passed by a synogauge when I was walking past there I didn't see anyone but apparently they saw me I had this huge ball of gray and disgusting nasty energy thrown into my heart chakra. This was a bitch to get rid of took almost a week. I later learned the kind of slimy energy is Jew energy but didn't know this at that time or anything about what that was. I had to post on the groups and get help with that I remember. But I was able to get rid of it.

Master said:
NinRick said:
Master said:

The JoS has a Search function. Search for „Extraordinary ability“
And read the page

NinRick said:
Master said:
NinRick said:

The JoS has a Search function. Search for „Extraordinary ability“
And read the page

The search function is a very good thing. It is exactly the article I read a long time ago, thank you.

Aquarius said:
Master said:
slyscorpion said:

Nothing is gonna happen to you, you're protected by Satan.

slyscorpion said:
Master said:
slyscorpion said:

I will talk about my personal experience with this I forgot too sorry so this is a second post.

This was about 8 years ago I was going for a walk to somewhere and I passed by a synogauge when I was walking past there I didn't see anyone but apparently they saw me I had this huge ball of gray and disgusting nasty energy thrown into my heart chakra. This was a bitch to get rid of took almost a week. I later learned the kind of slimy energy is Jew energy but didn't know this at that time or anything about what that was. I had to post on the groups and get help with that I remember. But I was able to get rid of it.

I understand, thank you for your advice.

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.

Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

You will fight as well as everyone else. The only question is how much worse will humans collectively let things get before they understand its Either Ride or Die and all of their material comforts their jobs, livelihoods, their property or wealth. Nothing is going to matter when the future is destroyed and none of it would matter anymore.

Jack said:
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.

Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

You will fight as well as everyone else. The only question is how much worse will humans collectively let things get before they understand its Either Ride or Die and all of their material comforts their jobs, livelihoods, their property or wealth. Nothing is going to matter when the future is destroyed and none of it would matter anymore.

15222-2301x3200.jpg

4087.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back