Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enjoy statistics while we get them

StraitShot47

I don't like to make predictions, but just wanted to get this on the record.

Statistics and studies done through the government or private entities will be unattainable in this coming new world. I'm talking mainly about government studies. As we know that private studies are already behind a paywall if you look at Jew Swartz vs US.

It will start with government agencies outsourcing statistic collection to "private entities". Be it health, hospitalization, voting records, prison, policing, immigration, inflation or deflation, food safety, water safety, climate or what have you. If copyrighting this material and putting it behind paywall doesn't work. Classification or down right discontinuation of the statistics will occur.

The government could say "it's to not give ammo to conspiracies or disinformation" or just hide behind the classic National Security schtick. When we passed that huge stimulus and gave Pakistan money for gender studies. It was all a ploy, which I even called out in that thread. Also passed in that bill were new copyright laws, much more strict than we have now. It also implemented a uniform standard globally, especially when it comes to US copyrighted material. The idea was this is about movies, music and video games. Although the truth is much harder to swallow, and has nothing to do with entertainment.

Believe me, don't believe me I couldn't care less. This will come to pass. If one looks truthfully
, it has already started and will not stop. In fact with covid, many health departments outsourced monitoring of their hospitalization statistics to private entities.

"Why would they do this?" you may ask. Simply so the citizenry can't see how governmental policies perform. It will further put a wedge between people, where someone can't rely on statistics or truths. Instead people will have to rely on rhetoric and their political party.

Where I live, the flu stats for last year were "disabled". This happened last year, so it's already happening. Flu was cured for all we know, and everyone had covid. Lmao.

StraitShot47 said:
"Why would they do this?" you may ask. Simply so the citizenry can't see how governmental policies perform. It will further put a wedge between people, where someone can't rely on statistics or truths. Instead people will have to rely on rhetoric and their political party.
I think the main reason of all this is because the jewish elite ruling these `private entities` want to have control themselves over all this information and resources. The state communism has proven to be a failure, USSR collapsed, other communist regimes collapsed, in other communist states gentiles came to power and tried to separate and be independent from jewish influence and so on. Therefore probably these elites decided to move from state communism to private communism where they are the owners of the most powerful corporations, these that will be given all the government data you mentionned. That is the `perfected`, privately owned neo-communism, where people have no idea who is behind these powerful organizations, unlike state communism where people knew the government is responsible for everything.

Henu the Great said:
Where I live, the flu stats for last year were "disabled". This happened last year, so it's already happening. Flu was cured for all we know, and everyone had covid. Lmao.
Yeah its too weird. Maybe they could say that covid is stronger but seriously just no deaths from the flu like any other years?

luis said:
Henu the Great said:
Yeah its too weird. Maybe they could say that covid is stronger but seriously just no deaths from the flu like any other years?
They moved the deaths from Flu into the Section for covid. You can die from Gunshot wounds or by being hit by lightning. They will give you a fake pcr test and label you as a covid death.

However, this year the majority of people hospitalized are the vaccinated and they are labeling those as Covid Deaths too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back