Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Improve skills in manual work

Xon

Hello everyone, could you recommend a color to use to improve my skills in manual work?

I would say Yellow.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Yellow
Yellow is the color of intellect, computers, communication, audio, video, TV, electronics, books, and literature. Yellow rules the solar chakra of the will. Ruled by the planet Mercury- yellow can be used for passing exams, improving the mind, for deeper concentration, mental power, learning ability, speech, writing, publishing, media concerns, gossip, slander, interviews, brothers, sisters, neighbors, rumors, theft, all areas of study and communication, also astral projection, overcoming addictions, and breaking habits. Good for friendship, imagination, creativity (orange is more powerful for creativity), inspiration and charisma.

Invictus2 said:
I would say Yellow.

Yellow
Yellow is the color of intellect, computers, communication, audio, video, TV, electronics, books, and literature. Yellow rules the solar chakra of the will. Ruled by the planet Mercury- yellow can be used for passing exams, improving the mind, for deeper concentration, mental power, learning ability, speech, writing, publishing, media concerns, gossip, slander, interviews, brothers, sisters, neighbors, rumors, theft, all areas of study and communication, also astral projection, overcoming addictions, and breaking habits. Good for friendship, imagination, creativity (orange is more powerful for creativity), inspiration and charisma.
I used yellow the last 90 days, for intellectual purposes and I feel to much air now. I will work as a farmer soon, so I need a color like black or brown but i I don't know if they are exactly fine to use.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Go to the gym and start working your way up. Also get used to being outside a lot.
I would go to the gym if you didn't need the vaccine passport to do it in my country. I work out at home and go running every other day at the moment.

Xon said:
Invictus2 said:
I would say Yellow.

Yellow
I used yellow the last 90 days, for intellectual purposes and I feel to much air now. I will work as a farmer soon, so I need a color like black or brown but i I don't know if they are exactly fine to use.

Magic can help but you also need theory and practice to do what you need to do physically.

Xon said:
Invictus2 said:
I would say Yellow.

Yellow
Grab a sturdy backpack, and fill it with rocks. Then go for walks and hikes in the nature with it. Do some jogging with it for extra challenge. Then rest and repeat. You'll get stronger that way the best.

Henu the Great said:
Xon said:
Invictus2 said:
I would say Yellow.

Grab a sturdy backpack, and fill it with rocks. Then go for walks and hikes in the nature with it. Do some jogging with it for extra challenge. Then rest and repeat. You'll get stronger that way the best.
And remember to keep your abs engaged and keep a decent posture, lest you're gonna injure your back.

In a sport I practiced I remember some people used to put weights on their ankles, I think it was to train the explosiveness of the legs muscles.
I wouldn't put a backpack full of rocks on me though. I find it dangerous. Not only for the back. I have seen many fat people injure their knees running, I believe that in addition to improper running technique, excess weight can cause that.

Xon said:
In a sport I practiced I remember some people used to put weights on their ankles, I think it was to train the explosiveness of the legs muscles.
I wouldn't put a backpack full of rocks on me though. I find it dangerous. Not only for the back. I have seen many fat people injure their knees running, I believe that in addition to improper running technique, excess weight can cause that.
No one said anything about running. Then again, in army people carry heavy gear and it includes running. It needs to be built into, rather than rushed into. Anyone who can do marches with heavy load is capable of farm work. The part where I said jogging for extra challenge should be done by intervals in the beginning - common sense needs to be applied. May I ask how is 20 to 40 kilos of backpack dangerous, unless we are talking about an unhealthy person?

And you mentioned fat persons, but they have nothing to with this. You are fit, right? It would not make sense to make that comparison as there are so many things wrong in their health compared to someone who is fit.

You mentioned color black previously, and that would work for endurance. That is why I suggested the backpack method. It would build endurance. You could also go into the woods and move logs and rocks around. Functional strength right there. Color red is better for strength, black is for endurance.

Drink enough water or fluids, because if you are dehydrated, you could get headaches, dizziness, and with the sun beating down on you, heat stroke or heat exhaustion and confusion. You might have muscle spasms in your lower legs from not drinking enough.

I know this sounds funny but those big straw hats are good for ventilation and keeping most of the sun off your head and face.

Xon said:
Invictus2 said:
I would say Yellow.

Yellow
IMO farm work is overrated as needing to be strong to do it. I’ve worked on and off farms for my entire adult life. Some of the best farmers I’ve seen were women. And not huge women. Just normal women. Definitely in shape and toned, but think about it, what needs exceptional strength? Maybe hay-bales. I see the women carrying buckets of water that is pretty heavy all the time. Anything that’s truly heavy, you use machines to pick up. Tractors and trucks or wagons.

If you’re not strong enough to do general farm work, you will quickly adapt in some weeks and then be fine. I know when I would go to the gym regularly and then get a farm job. They’d say oh well the farm is your gym. But no it never is. I lose strength every time I work at a farm. Even while doing everything I can to stay lifting heavy things when able. Like chopping wood and hauling trees we cut down or something like that. Still never enough to keep gains. In my experience, give it a few weeks on the job and you’ll get in shape and adapt to the level you need to be.

Yoga of course will help. As flexibility is strength. Otherwise the main thing that’s tough about farm work is endurance. The work is bursts of tough things, but the key is sustaining the energy output of really long days. I’ve worked on every type of farm you can imagine. Stamina and endurance is what you need.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back