Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Racial features

A

Anonymous

Do we have any documentation on specific racial features? I'm trying to figure out if someone is a jew but the 2 PDFs on jews are not enough to help there. Can't find the information online for some reason.
The nose I want verified is slightly curved and pointing down. I know there are other races and subraces with curved noses other than the jewish one. However hook noses belong only to the jews, I think.

If anyone has anything on several different features of all the races would appreciate.

I've seen hooked noses on First Nations people/Amerindians before, but their hook starts at the top of the nose.
I've also seen photos of very hooked noses on Middle Eastern men and women (like, a before and after surgery photos.) They are all Gentile.

Cosmetic surgery on the face can drastically change the features to softer, more defined, more attractive.
More so on female Jews than male Jews.
You're better off feeling their energy and being able to see their soul through astral sight, that is more accurate.

magus.immortalis said:
I've seen hooked noses on First Nations people/Amerindians before, but their hook starts at the top of the nose.
I've also seen photos of very hooked noses on Middle Eastern men and women (like, a before and after surgery photos.) They are all Gentile.

Cosmetic surgery on the face can drastically change the features to softer, more defined, more attractive.
You're better off feeling their energy and being able to see their soul through astral sight, that is more accurate.

Yeah, agree, unless it's blatant, most of the times it's really hard to know if someone is an actual jew. It's usually a combination of their personality and appearance, as well as the energy they give off.

I'm not into that level yet, but for future reference, what does the jewish soul looks like? I assume something grayish, devoid of light and color?

Invictus2 said:
magus.immortalis said:

Yeah, agree, unless it's blatant, most of the times it's really hard to know if someone is an actual jew. It's usually a combination of their personality and appearance, as well as the energy they give off.

I'm not into that level yet, but for future reference, what does the jewish soul looks like? I assume something grayish, devoid of light and color?

I am currently not so advanced to see what the Jewish soul looks like.
It feels very different from the Gentile soul though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back