Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hot mic catches Israeli Health Minister admitting vaccine passports are really about coercion

Jack

Unaware that he was on a hot mic and being broadcast live on a TV station, Israeli health minister Nitzan Horowitz admitted that vaccine passports were primarily about coercing skeptical people to get the vaccine.

(Article by Paul Joseph Watson republished from InfoWars.com)

Imposing “green pass” rules on certain venues is needed only to pressure members of the public to get vaccinated, and not for medical reasons, Israeli Health Minister Nitzan Horowitz said on Sunday, ahead of the weekly Cabinet meeting,” reports Jewish News Syndicate.

Unaware that his words were being broadcast live to the nation on Channel 12, Horowitz told Interior Minister Ayelet Shaked that not only should the green pass be removed as a requirement to dine at outdoor restaurants, but also, “For swimming pools, too, not just in restaurants.”

“Epidemiologically, it’s true,” said Horowitz, adding, “The thing is, I’m telling you, our problem is people who don’t get vaccinated. We need [to influence] them a bit; otherwise, we won’t get out of this [pandemic situation].”

The health minister went on to acknowledge that the system wasn’t even being enforced in most venues.

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
NEW - Israeli Ministry of Health (right) recorded saying to the Minister of Interior (left) "there is no medical or epidemiological justification for the Covid passport, it is only intended to pressure the unvaccinated to vaccinate".
https://twitter.com/i/status/1437396043424059396

“There is a kind of universality to the ‘green pass’ system, other than at malls, where I think it should be imposed, [because] now it’s clear that it applies nowhere,” he said.

Israel was once lauded for its successful vaccine rollout and the speed with which it introduced vaccine passports.

The green pass was heralded as an “early vision of how we leave lockdown.” However, the country recently reported its highest ever number of daily COVID cases, with nearly 11,000 infections being recorded.

Although the early threat that the unvaccinated would be banned from entering numerous public venues convinced many younger people to get the vaccine, once it rolled out, the ‘green pass’ system was rarely even enforced and was subsequently scrapped at the end of May.

But once cases started rising again later that summer, Israel’s vaccine passport system was reintroduced and expanded.

Meanwhile, Sweden, which never imposed a hard lockdown, recently banned travelers arriving from Israel from entering the country.

Source
https://www.infowars.com/posts/hot-mic-catches-israeli-health-minister-admitting-vaccine-passports-are-about-coercion/

There was another video I saw where Democrats were talking about ways to artificially Intlate Covid Numbers here -
https://www.infowars.com/posts/shock-leaked-video-top-doctors-discuss-need-to-inflate-the-real-covid-numbers-to-be-more-scary-to-the-public/

Talk about Israel literally getting REKT.

At the same time, Israel is literally being progressively ruined and defamed worldwide by this virus situation.

I can't wait until some NPC tells me that anything I have written in the last years over the situation was "wrong". They just need to listen to this kike here and that's all there is to it.

Keep up the rituals, these evil creatures are being exposed.

Next up that should follow: monster variant arises in Israel? We'll see.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

At the same time, Israel is literally being progressively ruined and defamed worldwide by this virus situation.

I can't wait until some NPC tells me that anything I have written in the last years over the situation was "wrong". They just need to listen to this kike here and that's all there is to it.

Indeed, very pleasing to see. More and more good things, hell maybe next a new strain will go wild as a result of RTR's that only affects isreal that will morph into a retrovirus (a virus that is species specific) of sorts that can only be transmitted and contracted by those who have the reptilian genes.

Bye bye lizardine filth :twisted:

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Indeed, very pleasing to see. More and more good things, hell maybe next a new strain will go wild as a result of RTR's that only affects isreal that will morph into a retrovirus (a virus that is species specific) of sorts that can only be transmitted and contracted by those who have the reptilian genes.

That would be super cool. It always looked to me like the Jews were the ones that got effected by thus virus the most.

You know what the funniest thing I ever saw was. In early 2020 a bunch of Jews were saying even in the news the Torah protects us we don't need to worry about the virus. Look what happened.

This was living proof that there is far, FAR more to this "Plandemic" than meets the unobservant eye!
~ AVE SANTANAS ~

Let's go! :lol:

They either rigged or their fed posting to demoralize right wingers from voting worked so they still have California but we have them admitting something very damming to their jew world order agenda.

It's like a 1v1 fight. They might get some hits in but thanks to our resilience we'll eat these punches up while we deliver haymakers!

slyscorpion said:
Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That would be super cool. It always looked to me like the Jews were the ones that got effected by thus virus the most.

You know what the funniest thing I ever saw was. In early 2020 a bunch of Jews were saying even in the news the Torah protects us we don't need to worry about the virus. Look what happened.

The reptiles are getting their just deserts,(oy vey why's reptilian thoughtform not protectes us oy vey) Their karma is coming back to bite them

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back