Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

express vpn sold to kikes. LEAVE IT

siatris666

if you use express vpn, ditch now. it has been sold to kikes.

it was a good vpn until this day. now its not. unless u want kikes on ur ass. dont use it again.

cyberghost vpn is also a sellout to israel.

my subscription wasted.

fuck express vpn.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-cybersecurity-firm-buys-expressvpn-for-close-to-1b/

NICE CATCH.
thanks for posting this, I might not have noticed. I just turned off my auto renew, uninstalled it on all my devices and switched over to vyprvpn owned by golden frog, I decided try them out, I couldn't find anything bad on them. they don't use third party companies, pretty sure nordvpn does. they work out of switzerland (great privacy laws) also they have been around for a long time, they seem legit on privacy and freedom. also they have had outside audits from other security companies on their logging, and where proven to be log free from what I read.

definitely don't use a vpn if it logs anything, first company I've seen to have it audited on this though. I always felt some of these vpn companies will say they are log free but really are not. Expressvpn said they where log free but I don't think it was ever verified, hopefully israel does not have all my logs.

siatris666 said:
if you use express vpn, ditch now. it has been sold to kikes.

it was a good vpn until this day. now its not. unless u want kikes on ur ass. dont use it again.

cyberghost vpn is also a sellout to israel.

my subscription wasted.

fuck express vpn.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-cybersecurity-firm-buys-expressvpn-for-close-to-1b/
Thats sad I used to love it.

Holy shit, I used to use Cyberghost, I had no idea that the company I ran was owned by an Israeli company. I even advised others to use it without knowing that.

Today I deleted my account from that damned company. Damn, I wasted my money. I am using only TOR for now. Can anyone confirm if TOR is safe? I'm practically paranoid, I don't even know what to trust anymore.

I found a VPN, AirVPN, that seems to be good, but I'm not sure. If anyone wants to use this thread to give tips on good VPNs and if TOR is safe, I'd be grateful. I wonder if Brother Soaring Eagle could help shed some light on this question.

Degonki said:
Holy shit, I used to use Cyberghost, I had no idea that the company I ran was owned by an Israeli company. I even advised others to use it without knowing that.

Today I deleted my account from that damned company. Damn, I wasted my money. I am using only TOR for now. Can anyone confirm if TOR is safe? I'm practically paranoid, I don't even know what to trust anymore.

I found a VPN, AirVPN, that seems to be good, but I'm not sure. If anyone wants to use this thread to give tips on good VPNs and if TOR is safe, I'd be grateful. I wonder if Brother Soaring Eagle could help shed some light on this question.

shit happens bro.

protonvpn seems gr8.

anyway i dont think cyber was bad. they can't rly harm u or anything.

tor is considerable safe. many ppl check it.

but with all this u can never be sure. just avoid ISRAELI JEWs

siatris666 said:
shit happens bro.

protonvpn seems gr8.

anyway i dont think cyber was bad. they can't rly harm u or anything.

tor is considerable safe. many ppl check it.

but with all this u can never be sure. just avoid ISRAELI JEWs
I am just now using TOR. In a way, I will continue to do my best to stay anonymous online, and stay well away from companies involved with Jews.

Even Snowden has said to leave it if you care about your privacy lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back