Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to read your Astrology Chart - a PDF

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
Hello!
Once upon a time I had created this PDF for outsiders (non SS) in which I explain some things about the astrological map, about past lives and their effects in this one (this was taken from a forgotten piece of trash's article - but this article was based on a book, so it's all good), and I thought I should post it here as well, for anyone who might want to share it with outsiders who may be interested in astrology..?

I am NOT an astrologer, but I think I do cover the basic-basic-basics that could be good for someone who's not aware of astrology at all, and just curious.

You can read the PDF online here: https://www.docdroid.net/yRB6eTD/astrological-chart-introduction-pdf

If there are any mistakes do let me know, although my knowledge of all of this is based on our website of course.

So, if any newbie wants to analyze their own chart, your place to go is here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

NinRick said:
I would never teach outsiders who are not SS about Astrology. However, for SS I would do it.

Many people who are not SS are lost souls, you know? And some of them are also interested in the occult and such... That's how most of us began.

Yagami Light said:
NinRick said:
I would never teach outsiders who are not SS about Astrology. However, for SS I would do it.

Many people who are not SS are lost souls, you know? And some of them are also interested in the occult and such... That's how most of us began.

I would never share any Deep and profound knowledge that is also very powerful and valuable (and not Games), which I gained BECAUSE OF AND THROUGH SATAN, to normal people WITHOUT referring to SATAN.

NinRick said:
Yagami Light said:
NinRick said:

I would never share any Deep and profound knowledge that is also very powerful and valuable (and not Games), which I gained BECAUSE OF AND THROUGH SATAN, to normal people WITHOUT referring to SATAN.

The knowledge I've shared in the PDF is not as powerful on its own. People will still need to put in the effort to search for each planet's effect in their respective Houses and signs.

Regardless of that though... I'm not against helping people with Satan's help, but without telling them that "this is Satan's knowledge, you know?" because most people are not yet ready for this... I've personally done workings for outsiders (not many, just 2-3 in the span of a decade or so), without telling them that I'd been doing "magick" on them... but that I'd be doing a meditation to help them out. (of course I don't really encourage doing workings for others... The times I had to do were really exceptions and crucial)

If one wants to give this knowledge to outsiders interested in astrology, they could talk about the fact that this is ancient knowledge, originating from Pagan cultures and it is said that this knowledge has come to us from the Gods.

This is as close and as safe as one can get when conversing to outsiders about this.

Have you noticed the correlation between Astrology and Astral?

"Planets in the 12th, the affairs of the houses they rule are subject to misfortune. Victimization, resentment, loss, disappointment and misfortune can occur regarding the affairs of the Houses that have their rulers placed in the 12thHouse. The 12this a powerhouse of psychic ability and energy, when properly sublimated"

What does it mean to properly sublimate these energies? How does one go about this? I have Mars and Venus in these houses and it's very worrisome to me that my love life in the future seems to have the dice weighted against it.

What working exactly would entail to "sublimate" these energies?

SleepingWolf said:

"Planets in the 12th, the affairs of the houses they rule are subject to misfortune. Victimization, resentment, loss, disappointment and misfortune can occur regarding the affairs of the Houses that have their rulers placed in the 12thHouse. The 12this a powerhouse of psychic ability and energy, when properly sublimated"

What does it mean to properly sublimate these energies? How does one go about this? I have Mars and Venus in these houses and it's very worrisome to me that my love life in the future seems to have the dice weighted against it.

You need to clean your soul from negative energies/karma and do a working or planetary square fror the planet you want to eliminate the negative aspects from.

Planetary squares can be easily messed up so I would say to do a 40 days working, use the venus mantra and do an affirmation like this:"In a positive way for me all the negative karma is now gone from my natal venus" or an affirmation you think its better. You need to start the working the planet is strong, look on Jos and the calendar for the right time, as long as the planet is not in a weak sign it should be fine.

Do this for any planet that has negative things or you can use the squares with a similar affirmation but be careful, they can be easily messed up.

Yagami Light said:
NinRick said:
Yagami Light said:

The knowledge I've shared in the PDF is not as powerful on its own. People will still need to put in the effort to search for each planet's effect in their respective Houses and signs.

Regardless of that though... I'm not against helping people with Satan's help, but without telling them that "this is Satan's knowledge, you know?" because most people are not yet ready for this... I've personally done workings for outsiders (not many, just 2-3 in the span of a decade or so), without telling them that I'd been doing "magick" on them... but that I'd be doing a meditation to help them out. (of course I don't really encourage doing workings for others... The times I had to do were really exceptions and crucial)

If one wants to give this knowledge to outsiders interested in astrology, they could talk about the fact that this is ancient knowledge, originating from Pagan cultures and it is said that this knowledge has come to us from the Gods.

This is as close and as safe as one can get when conversing to outsiders about this.
Real advanced knowledge in Astrology can only be given by the Gods or in some cases remarkable people like Maxine who studied and practiced for decades. I don't see a problem in giving some Astrology info to an outsider as long as it doesn't get you in trouble.

I know a few people who are into mainstream Astrology. I usually tell them to look out for transits from Saturn and the houses with Saturn in charts to see where problems can arise. And in the case of transits, to prepare for problems.

SleepingWolf said:

This is quite advanced. You need to know the energies of the planets involved. Maxine gave an old example in the Astrology e-group about hard aspects between Mars and Uranus in solar returns and how they can manifest accidents. She said you can sublimate this by working extremely hard. You'd need to go through your lunar returns and see the month when it is to happen and in this duration, you work very hard which will redirect the energies.

Another example was of the Scorpio stellium. Scorpio gives intensity and much energy, especially sexual energy. She gave an example of a person with a Scorpio stellium who would masturbate all the time and that of another who was a successful athlete who channeled the energy towards achieving highly in her field.

Sublimating energies involves identifying a problematic placement in a chart and seeing how else you can channel it positively as the energy has to manifest, so it's upon you to decide the better direction for it.

Say you have strong Aries placements. This can manifest in being violent, selfish, hot-headed, and the other unneeded traits. You can instead channel it into work, running a business or something else that corresponds with Aries (self-initiated projects, things that involve leadership and so on).

Strong Pisces placements can give laziness and being too passive. But one can instead direct this into art, meditation, psychic abilities, and so on.

With predictive astrology, you need to identify the pending misfortune and when it will manifest and then redirect the energies. This can be very tiresome though and an AoP would be better for this.

As for your chart, Mars in the 12th house means that you have a weak Mars especially if it is not well placed (domicile or exalted), or not making an aspect with Jupiter. You can fix this with a Mars square for empowering your natal Mars.

You can also sublimate this Mars by getting into the affairs of the 12th house. Mars shows where we apply our energies. The 12th house rules psychic abilities so you can work to develop these. Do workings, exercises to train your psychic abilities. A good example is the ones on the 6 month warfare training program, or the exercise for merging consciousness as it helps you to project your consciousness outside your body, the evil eye and so on. You can also get into psychology or related subjects as they are associated with this house. Working with institutions like museums is another way you can sublimate this but this would probably require major shifts in your work/career path so it may not work for you.

The 12th house Venus can be sublimated with developing artistic talent. Note that the 12th house rules undoing and Venus here shows that love causes you undoing. This is a placement of misfortune in love. Workings to free your love life would go a long way.

Blackdragon666 said:
SleepingWolf said:

This is quite advanced. You need to know the energies of the planets involved. Maxine gave an old example in the Astrology e-group about hard aspects between Mars and Uranus in solar returns and how they can manifest accidents. She said you can sublimate this by working extremely hard. You'd need to go through your lunar returns and see the month when it is to happen and in this duration, you work very hard which will redirect the energies.

Another example was of the Scorpio stellium. Scorpio gives intensity and much energy, especially sexual energy. She gave an example of a person with a Scorpio stellium who would masturbate all the time and that of another who was a successful athlete who channeled the energy towards achieving highly in her field.

Sublimating energies involves identifying a problematic placement in a chart and seeing how else you can channel it positively as the energy has to manifest, so it's upon you to decide the better direction for it.

Say you have strong Aries placements. This can manifest in being violent, selfish, hot-headed, and the other unneeded traits. You can instead channel it into work, running a business or something else that corresponds with Aries (self-initiated projects, things that involve leadership and so on).

Strong Pisces placements can give laziness and being too passive. But one can instead direct this into art, meditation, psychic abilities, and so on.

With predictive astrology, you need to identify the pending misfortune and when it will manifest and then redirect the energies. This can be very tiresome though and an AoP would be better for this.

As for your chart, Mars in the 12th house means that you have a weak Mars especially if it is not well placed (domicile or exalted), or not making an aspect with Jupiter. You can fix this with a Mars square for empowering your natal Mars.

You can also sublimate this Mars by getting into the affairs of the 12th house. Mars shows where we apply our energies. The 12th house rules psychic abilities so you can work to develop these. Do workings, exercises to train your psychic abilities. A good example is the ones on the 6 month warfare training program, or the exercise for merging consciousness as it helps you to project your consciousness outside your body, the evil eye and so on. You can also get into psychology or related subjects as they are associated with this house. Working with institutions like museums is another way you can sublimate this but this would probably require major shifts in your work/career path so it may not work for you.

The 12th house Venus can be sublimated with developing artistic talent. Note that the 12th house rules undoing and Venus here shows that love causes you undoing. This is a placement of misfortune in love. Workings to free your love life would go a long way.

I have similar issues, and I am planning in working On those in the near future.

I have an issue with retrograde planets, and houses that experience delays and/or issues.

Following is just an example, but let’s just assume my Venus is retrograde, and my Venus is in my 3rd house, 4th house cusp is on Taurus and 8th house cusp is on Libra. (For example, not my chart at all)

So I would experience issues because Venus is retrograde and also, The house where Venus is in and the houses of Taurus and Libra would also experience issues... so the 3rd, 4th, and 8th.

Could I do a spiritual Venus square to set those houses free?
Should I free houses one by one, and do for each of them a separate working, or can I just try to free them all at once...

And most importantly, how do I phrase my affirmation??

If you could give me some input regarding that, that would be highly appreciated, as always.

NinRick said:
Blackdragon666 said:
SleepingWolf said:

I have similar issues, and I am planning in working On those in the near future.

I have an issue with retrograde planets, and houses that experience delays and/or issues.

Following is just an example, but let’s just assume my Venus is retrograde, and my Venus is in my 3rd house, 4th house cusp is on Taurus and 8th house cusp is on Libra. (For example, not my chart at all)

So I would experience issues because Venus is retrograde and also, The house where Venus is in and the houses of Taurus and Libra would also experience issues... so the 3rd, 4th, and 8th.

Should I free houses one by one, and do for each of them a separate working, or can I just try to free them all at once...

If you could give me some input regarding that, that would be highly appreciated, as always.

Something about squares is that they can sometimes activate the natal planets. This is common with the Saturn square where many have reported problems after doing it as it can activate the problems in the chart from the natal Saturn. One member in the past reported getting chronic muscle pains as they were about to finish the square. I wonder what sign and house their Saturn is in (maybe the 1st house as it rules the physical body and health). I am unaware if this can happen with other planets, but maybe you can try and find out? Or look back at any squares you have done in the past and if you experienced events relating to your natal houses ruled by that planet. If it applies for other planets then it can be a way for activating retrograde planets.

A better approach is to do a planetary square aimed at activating that planet, with the affirmations. A retrograde Venus can delay love. One with this placement can do a Venus square and affirm that the negative effects of their retrograde Venus that hold back their love life are nullified.

In your given example, your retrograde Venus can manifest delays or misfortune in all those houses. You can do one working and affirm something like, "All negative influences or delays from my retrograde Venus are completely undone and ineffective in a positive way for me, now and forever." The only way we can know if this will cover all those houses effectively is if someone who has done a working like this gives their experience. I personally don't see why it wouldn't be sufficient. The other way would be to do three separate squares for each house.

Something else I should mention is that one placement can mean different things for different people. Let's say one has the ruler of their 3rd house retrograde. This can indicate problems with siblings in the early years, relatives, maybe problems with an aspect of their education, eyesight etc. Let's say Venus rules this house. If for the person the problem highlighted by the retrograde Venus is problems with siblings, a Venus square can do. But if it is eyesight, a Venus square may not be so ideal. Something like a Mercury square or Sun square would do better as this is something of the physical body and may need the energies that directly correspond with the problem.

Let me give a good example. This is the chart of Beethoven.
https://www.astro-seek.com/birth-chart/ludwig-van-beethoven-horoscope

He has his Saturn at 15 degrees of Leo, a very malefic degree. He gradually became deaf in his life. Saturn rules his 3rd house which is associated with hearing. Unrelated but relevant, you can also see that his Saturn is retrograde and Venus which rules his 12th house is also in his 3rd house. The house the 12th house ruler is in can experience problems, as well as planets making aspects with this planet. Going back to the example, let's say he is to fix his deafness problem. Obviously he can't do a Saturn square for that. Even if we were to say the planet ruling his 3rd house is Mars, I still don't think a Mars square would be best for his problem. Mercury would be the best planet to go with.

To summarize the above, try to identify the problem highlighted by the retrograde planet. It could be a delay which can easily be rectified by the square of the planet, with the energies being directed to end the delay/obstacles bringing denial. If the retrograde planet points to a problem in particular, something already manifest in your life, you may want to go for the planet that naturally rules the problem.

In closing, it may actually be that regardless of the case, the problem represented by the retrograde planet can be fixed by the square of the planet, with Saturn being an exception of course.

SleepingWolf said:

I have my own share of planets in the 12th House. I have personally done munka for my love life: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html (I used the affirmation from the site)

In my experience, the best way to "sublimate" the energies of the 12th House is through meditation - as the 12th House is the House of all-negative-things, but also of psychic power. I have personally had the biggest revelations in my life (and the biggest relief) by doing the munka meditation (for a variety of subjects that I felt were negatively prominent in my life).

HP HoodedCobra had also mentioned this in his analysis of my chart (that by having many planets in the 12th House, the best I could do for myself is to meditate).

I believe the more you meditate, the more you may discover what kind of meditations would solve your X, Y, Z problem. Don't worry too much about having planets in the 12th House. Take advantage of it by meditating.

Blackdragon666 said:
NinRick said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Something about squares is that they can sometimes activate the natal planets. This is common with the Saturn square where many have reported problems after doing it as it can activate the problems in the chart from the natal Saturn. One member in the past reported getting chronic muscle pains as they were about to finish the square. I wonder what sign and house their Saturn is in (maybe the 1st house as it rules the physical body and health). I am unaware if this can happen with other planets, but maybe you can try and find out? Or look back at any squares you have done in the past and if you experienced events relating to your natal houses ruled by that planet. If it applies for other planets then it can be a way for activating retrograde planets.

A better approach is to do a planetary square aimed at activating that planet, with the affirmations. A retrograde Venus can delay love. One with this placement can do a Venus square and affirm that the negative effects of their retrograde Venus that hold back their love life are nullified.

In your given example, your retrograde Venus can manifest delays or misfortune in all those houses. You can do one working and affirm something like, "All negative influences or delays from my retrograde Venus are completely undone and ineffective in a positive way for me, now and forever." The only way we can know if this will cover all those houses effectively is if someone who has done a working like this gives their experience. I personally don't see why it wouldn't be sufficient. The other way would be to do three separate squares for each house.

Something else I should mention is that one placement can mean different things for different people. Let's say one has the ruler of their 3rd house retrograde. This can indicate problems with siblings in the early years, relatives, maybe problems with an aspect of their education, eyesight etc. Let's say Venus rules this house. If for the person the problem highlighted by the retrograde Venus is problems with siblings, a Venus square can do. But if it is eyesight, a Venus square may not be so ideal. Something like a Mercury square or Sun square would do better as this is something of the physical body and may need the energies that directly correspond with the problem.

Let me give a good example. This is the chart of Beethoven.
https://www.astro-seek.com/birth-chart/ludwig-van-beethoven-horoscope

He has his Saturn at 15 degrees of Leo, a very malefic degree. He gradually became deaf in his life. Saturn rules his 3rd house which is associated with hearing. Unrelated but relevant, you can also see that his Saturn is retrograde and Venus which rules his 12th house is also in his 3rd house. The house the 12th house ruler is in can experience problems, as well as planets making aspects with this planet. Going back to the example, let's say he is to fix his deafness problem. Obviously he can't do a Saturn square for that. Even if we were to say the planet ruling his 3rd house is Mars, I still don't think a Mars square would be best for his problem. Mercury would be the best planet to go with.

To summarize the above, try to identify the problem highlighted by the retrograde planet. It could be a delay which can easily be rectified by the square of the planet, with the energies being directed to end the delay/obstacles bringing denial. If the retrograde planet points to a problem in particular, something already manifest in your life, you may want to go for the planet that naturally rules the problem.

In closing, it may actually be that regardless of the case, the problem represented by the retrograde planet can be fixed by the square of the planet, with Saturn being an exception of course.

Dude, this comes from the bottom of my heart, I freaking love you!

You always give such quality replies, and express your thoughts so well.

Thank you!

And I got a LOT work to do lol

Yagami Light said:
Master said:
Have you noticed the correlation between Astrology and Astral?
Could you be more elaborate? Are you referring to something specific? Or of the words origin?

I meant the similarity of these two terms.

Blackdragon666 said:
SleepingWolf said:

Having a debilitated Mars in your 12th house can also cause certain problems such as repressed sexuality.

NinRick said:
Dude, this comes from the bottom of my heart, I freaking love you!

You always give such quality replies, and express your thoughts so well.

Thank you!

And I got a LOT work to do lol
The feeling is mutual brother :)

Wotanwarrior said:
Having a debilitated Mars in your 12th house can also cause certain problems such as repressed sexuality.
Very true. Mars rules the sex drive. A weak Mars is often an indicator of a weak sex drive. This also goes with the other related problems like falling sick easily, not being able to stand up for one self etc.

Wotanwarrior said:
Blackdragon666 said:
SleepingWolf said:

Ik someone who has mars in his 12th and a saturn opposition to his mars, aaand he is super gay.

Blackdragon666 said:
SleepingWolf said:

What about Mars in 10th House and conjucting with Regulus and Midheaven?

Kevin Hernandez said:
Blackdragon666 said:
SleepingWolf said:

This is rather positive. When something is placed on an angle it becomes more powerful. So this person has strong influences from Regulus, since their Mars is on an angle. This can also be a lot of professional success as the 10th is the house of the career and Regulus can indicate someone who will be successful. Mars in the 10th is also often a hard working person in their career, so there's that. And whether that Mars is in conjunction with Regulus while in Leo or Virgo, it is still a rather strong Mars as it is not in its fall or detriment sign. Unless Neptune is making an aspect with this Mars of course.

I have also found that when a planet is on the MC, a lot of times it will directly influence the person's career. I have a friend who is an esthetician, she has her Venus exactly on her MC. Another person's chart I looked at who works in law has Jupiter on their MC. Rihanna has Neptune (rules art and the music industry) on her MC, and so on. So having Mars here can mean a career in a field ruled by Mars like surgery, the military, working with tools and so on. This person can also have a self-employed career.

You can also look at the house Mars rules. Its affairs can play a major role in the career, like law for the 7th house, education for the 3rd house and so on. If Aries is on the 6th, then they can have a career in a field related to health/well-being, for example.

Blackdragon666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
Blackdragon666 said:

This is rather positive. When something is placed on an angle it becomes more powerful. So this person has strong influences from Regulus, since their Mars is on an angle. This can also be a lot of professional success as the 10th is the house of the career and Regulus can indicate someone who will be successful. Mars in the 10th is also often a hard working person in their career, so there's that. And whether that Mars is in conjunction with Regulus while in Leo or Virgo, it is still a rather strong Mars as it is not in its fall or detriment sign. Unless Neptune is making an aspect with this Mars of course.

I have also found that when a planet is on the MC, a lot of times it will directly influence the person's career. I have a friend who is an esthetician, she has her Venus exactly on her MC. Another person's chart I looked at who works in law has Jupiter on their MC. Rihanna has Neptune (rules art and the music industry) on her MC, and so on. So having Mars here can mean a career in a field ruled by Mars like surgery, the military, working with tools and so on. This person can also have a self-employed career.

You can also look at the house Mars rules. Its affairs can play a major role in the career, like law for the 7th house, education for the 3rd house and so on. If Aries is on the 6th, then they can have a career in a field related to health/well-being, for example.

Wow. What about if Saturn and South Node are in Conjuction, in the same house, 5th house and Saturn retrograde in Pisces? (The House is Aquarius)

Kevin Hernandez said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

Wow. What about if Saturn and South Node are in Conjuction, in the same house, 5th house and Saturn retrograde in Pisces? (The House is Aquarius)
If that Saturn is on a bad degree, say 9,15,22 and so on, it might be a cause for worry. Look for whether there is any planet within 2° orb of Saturn's degrees as it ties into all this and can shed more light. Also, the tighter the conjunction between Saturn and the south node, the stronger whatever is shown will manifest in the life. You can also look at the house Saturn rules, which is the house with Capricorn on the cusp. Possibly the 4th house in this case. Saturn also co-rules the 5th house here as it co-rules Aquarius.

I haven't yet seen a chart with Saturn on the South Node. In this case, there can be possible issues with getting children. You can check whether the Moon (rules fertility) or Sun (natural ruler of one's children) are afflicted. By this I mean aspects with malefics, being in the 12th house, conjunctions with malefic fixed stars or even being on bad degrees. Uranus also counts here as the 5th house ruler. Check also if there is little water in the chart as this element has to do with fertility.

As for the house Saturn rules, it would be the 4th house. The house of home, family, the parents (with more emphasis on the mother), early childhood and upbringing. Major loss in the childhood, an absent mother, such problems. The south node can be very bad in many cases. Also, capricorn on the 4th house can be a malefic placement for the affairs of this house.

It may also be possible for Saturn on the south node to represent something positive, I don't see why not. You would know best as you can see the situation on the ground. Try to identify what it means, you can learn a lot from this.

Blackdragon666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
Blackdragon666 said:

For anyone wondering if there is a difference between having a planet in the 10th house and on the MC, the MC gives more dynamic power to a planet. You can have Mercury and Venus in your 10th house, but Jupiter on the MC. Jupiter would be more likely to influence the career here, unless the other two planets are exceptionally important/strong like with being the chart ruler or in aspect with the chart ruler, or maybe even exalted or domicile.

I've seen a similar thing with the 6th house. The person had four planets in their 6th house but Mars was in conjunction with the descendant while also in the 6th house, making it much more stronger in its influence. This person is a surgeon.

I'd also like to mention that this doesn't always apply. You should always look at the entire chart. Michael Jackson had Saturn on his MC, but he was a musician. In his case, Jupiter ruling his 10th house was in conjunction with Neptune which made for his musical career. Neptune is also the chart ruler so this aspect is very strong. His Saturn on the MC however did manifest in other ways like a strict father who would make them practice for hours on end as children.

J.K. Rowling has Neptune on her MC but is a writer. You can see that Jupiter which rules her MC is in Gemini (rules the world of literature), also in the angular 4th house which makes this strong. Signs can also be important. One nurse I know has Cancer (rules nursing, similar to the Moon, its natural ruler) on her MC, among other supporting placements.

https://astro-charts.com/persons/chart/paul-walker/
And I've also just remembered that I did go through a chart with Saturn on the South node, that of Paul Walker. Saturn ruling the 5th house on the South Node in the 10th house.

The way I interpreted this is a fated career in acting, as the 5th house rules acting and the 10th house rules the career. Neptune also ties in within 1° of Saturn. Neptune rules the film industry. Jupiter and Pluto also tie in, I would suppose adding to the levels of success reached.

Reading planets on the south node can be a bit tricky and is a skill you develop by reading many many charts. I'd love to hear Lydia's opinion on Paul Walker's chart if she reads this. :)

Blackdragon666 said:
https://astro-charts.com/persons/chart/paul-walker/
And I've also just remembered that I did go through a chart with Saturn on the South node, that of Paul Walker. Saturn ruling the 5th house on the South Node in the 10th house.

The way I interpreted this is a fated career in acting, as the 5th house rules acting and the 10th house rules the career. Neptune also ties in within 1° of Saturn. Neptune rules the film industry. Jupiter and Pluto also tie in, I would suppose adding to the levels of success reached.

Reading planets on the south node can be a bit tricky and is a skill you develop by reading many many charts. I'd love to hear Lydia's opinion on Paul Walker's chart if she reads this. :)

Is very interesting, I love reading your posts on astrology, I have always had serious problems to find my professional vocation, to the point that I have never developed any profession in a serious way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back