Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ireland: Majority of People Hospitalized for Covid are Fully Vaxed

Jack

https://youtu.be/bfvSprDJAxo

At least half of all Covid-19 patients in hospital and intensive care units in Ireland have been fully vaccinated, new data showed. A high number of Covid deaths since April have been classified as “breakthrough infections” in fully vaccinated patients.

Health officials confirmed that the majority of Covid-19 cases in Irish hospitals are now vaccinated. According to data from the Health Service Executive, more than a quarter of ICU admissions since July have been “breakthrough infections” in fully vaccinated individuals.

The proportion of vaccinated people requiring hospital treatment has therefore increased with vaccination, rubbishing the notion that the jab protects against severe disease.

The total number of infections has likely been reduced by the sunny weather with cheap and effective vitamin D – as argued by Dr David Grimes at the International COVID-19 Summit in Italy. “Low serum vitamin D levels are statistically significantly associated with the risk of Covid-19 infection. Supplementation of vitamin D […] is indicated.”

It also lessens the severity of infections if they occur. However, the number of “breakthrough infections” is directly linked to vaccination.

https://youtu.be/1P_vOCgyc6U

At the end of August, 54 percent of all Covid-19 patients were fully vaccinated. About 44 percent were not fully vaccinated, suggesting that they may have had one shot. Vaccination status was unknown in 2 percent of the cases.

Also, some 72 percent of all patients who had been in the intensive care unit since the end of June had an underlying disease, but it is not known which of the two groups – the vaccinated or unvaccinated – had been affected by this and it could potentially be further indication of vaccine inefficacy.

There were 193 Covid-19 deaths between April and August. Of the 178 patients whose vaccination status was known, 30 died at least 14 days after receiving the last vaccine dose, the Irish Times reported.

Government officials tried to blame the total number of hospital admissions on increased vaccination. “The increase in the number of vaccinated patients in the hospital is no surprise as more people are being vaccinated,” said Dr. Colm Henry, HSE’s Chief Clinical Officer. But this could also point to the high number of vaccine injuries which is not being discussed.

Israel remains the global champion in “breakthrough infections”. Prof. Rahav told news outlet Israel Hayom: “The mortality from Corona is now unbearable and very high. There are not enough intensive care beds for intubated Corona patients. I’m being called for a lot of consultations and some of the Corona wards in the hospitals don’t know enough to care for intubated patients. Patients who haven’t had a chance of life die because there aren’t enough beds and intensive care staff. I see this in a lot of hospitals. It hurts my heart.” (You shouldn't have Vaxxed your country )

According to the Wall Street Journal, Israeli vaccination passport holders must have a third dose of the vaccine from Pfizer-BioNTech within six months of their second dose or they will lose the so-called green passport for freedom of movement. And the third jab extends a person’s “vaccinated” status only for six months, not permanently. Therefore, those who received two shots will no longer be counted as vaccinated, which will in turn not show up in the current data of “breakthrough infections”.

Israelnationalnews.com reported that 10 000 new Covid cases were registered as the coefficient of infection rises. Nearly 700 patients were still in serious condition, and the number of deaths spiked to 7 338. The rate of positive tests was now 6,6 percent, yet the disaster playing out in Israel is not reported in the mainstream media.

On Sunday, Prof. Galia Rahav, director of the Infectious Diseases Department and the laboratory at Sheba Hospital, warned that the hospitals were now unable to provide the necessary care.

Source
https://freewestmedia.com/2021/09/13/covid-54-percent-of-hospital-patients-in-ireland-are-fully-vaccinated/

Last year they were lying when they said Hospitals were overwhelmed. But are they lying now or are the hospitals filled with the vaxxinated as the Data shows ?

Jack said:
Majority of People Hospitalized for Covid are Fully Vaxed
This should be used as evidence against all so caled `bosses` and `managers` and `directors` who will be imposing mandatory vaccination at their companies. This is evidence that whoever is imposing vaccination is a criminal.

Woden said:
The vaccines became totally useless (if they were ever effective) when the alpha variant mutated. The delta variant is dominant now, with the "Brazilian" variant sweeping through South America with a big death toll there. The BIG question is what's worse - the virus or vaccine? Probably both.

The virus is a low grade constantly mutating bioweapon. Made from goblins like Fauci.

The vaccine is a blank that doesn't really grant the given protection. Made from goblins and sold like snake oil and a miracle cure when it does really nothing, except probably help mutate the virus by making it smarter.

Natural immunity according to researchers that have been shunned, produces four chains of virus information in defence of the body, giving great natural inoculation. The vaccine, only counters a part of the virus. The virus, being human engineered, was probably programmed for quick adaptability. This is also the case for natural viruses.

Using a blank vaccine on such a virus, and just allowing it to perpetually spread, while it hits on mediocre defenses, means that everyone will get sick, vaccinated or not vaccinated. Regardless, jews will only keep pushing the "Vaccine" and sell their nonsense experimental snakeoil that they pulled out of their ass within a few months.

It's a looped circle. They know this is the case and probably willfully allow this to escalate and keep escalating, by suppressing normal cures as we would need in any pandemic such as this. From the ancient times pandemics were treated with medicine and were kept under control.

In the modern world, we also discovered vaccines, but to suppress and dominate the disease, you need to give people medicine until the virus and everything else is properly and fully studied. So that it will at least work and not be dangerous.

Jews like Fauci won't admit that the vaccines are not giving the anticipated results, because they want to troll people and keep making 50 billions per turn when they are at it. Governments don't want this to end because they just love the QR code and rights strangulation business, the jewish clique sees this as an opening window towards the Great Reset.

They will therefore oppose any other cure from emerging, or medicine. Because you really can't justify QR coding people like cattle if there is medicine involved. You take it, and if it has let's say 85% of success, the virus will eventually give in.

If there were actual leaders without a nefarious objective in mind, they would also research a safe vaccine on the scientifically proper given lines of 5 years research at a minimum, and only have volunteers take it, nobody else. Then whomever wanted could take their vaccine. For the rest, the generation of medicine would probably save most people as it is.

Kikes are driving the planet with the cliffs with all this. And it's purposefully done that way so they can torment people over something that could be fixed.

I feel this funeral director put his neck on the line to get this information out and was struck off the funeral director register.

He gives all the inside truths about the death statistics before and after the vaccine roll out.

Well worth a watch and deserved for the sacrifice of his business in Milton Keynes, UK:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gigUyK3yLtMU/

If Ireland is among the first to wake up, I will move there asap. That's where I am meant to be anyway. It would be fitting, since it was among the last to fall for xtardanity anyway, and how it also formally stayed out of WW2 to work on internal affairs first, yet still sent volunteers fighting for NS Germany.

Stormblood said:
If Ireland is among the first to wake up, I will move there asap. That's where I am meant to be anyway. It would be fitting, since it was among the last to fall for xtardanity anyway, and how it also formally stayed out of WW2 to work on internal affairs first, yet still sent volunteers fighting for NS Germany.

I heard although the people are nice there is not really much opportunity work wise in Ireland. Not much there apparently.

Personal Growth said:
I feel this funeral director put his neck on the line to get this information out and was struck off the funeral director register.

He gives all the inside truths about the death statistics before and after the vaccine roll out.

Well worth a watch and deserved for the sacrifice of his business in Milton Keynes, UK:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gigUyK3yLtMU/
Thanks for the video, insightful

In the comments its noted that Mr O'Looney makes a certain hand sign at the time stamps 5:57,
15:53, 18:47, 21:08 and 30.36

I'm not an expert on hand signs and dont know if this is just how he makes airquotes or rather there was a deeper meaning to it

Personal Growth said:
Stormblood said:

I heard although the people are nice there is not really much opportunity work wise in Ireland. Not much there apparently.
I think the resistance should also encompass the workplace, of course. Employers and recruiters who are resistance members should hire only people who oppose the enemy agenda, with a priority for non-vaxxed people. Everyone who supports the enemy agenda should in turn be fired because medically unfit, starting from vax supporters and xtards/pisslims. This will free places for people who actually deserve to work who, if unskilled, can be trained by more senior members.

A resistance would also have internal positions, as well as provisions for housing and sharing since all the developed world is about to experience food shortages. This could come in the form of farms and hoarding healthy food.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back